My Wattpad Rants

By Ilovefingerprints

Just rants that appear in my mind. XD (Trying to update daily or asap :) ) If you have any rants you want to... More

Hey Awesomies. :)))
Annoying Wattpad Updates
Wattpad Cliché books
Scary romance (Continued from last rant)
Random POV Changing
List of recommended books by ME #1
Over description
Jordan
@Metalhandedness (Ugly new description X( )
@Hallii (Wattpad hates emojis)
Brother's best friend
Hate Comments
Unrealistic :P
Creepy Werewolf boy }:)
Love yourself <3
My Possessive Girlfriend
Main characters on wattpad are sooo perfect
Books In Other Languages
Elevators & Escalators. XD XD XD
Lucy Hale
So and so's daughter
1D O_O *Screams*
Self Esteem
Ridiculous story }:)
Moving on <3
Coffee Bonding
Dystopian Love Triangles
Falling in <3 with fictional character
Instant love
Youtubers
Really Long Cashier Lanes
Cursing
Wattpad Trailers
Colored Contacts
Black hair
@Toothlessrocks978 :))
Hair color stereotypes XP
Killing the stalls... XD
A very sweet rant <3
Hate feeling trapped :(((
AHHHHHHHHH
Teenage Marriage

Ugly CEO

362 17 9
By Ilovefingerprints

Hey Awesomies, I decided to give you people another ridiculous short story as a treat. XD This one is about that stupid CEO boss dude, which I just hate, because hey just because you're rich, it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk to girls, okay? It's creepy anyways. XP SHIVER O_O (Who else shivered? XD) 

This may not sound as cliché as my other stories (girl always falling for the guy), because personally, I hate Mr. CEO boss dude, so I'm just trying to make a story where he DOESN'T get what he wants. XD But don't worry, it's stull ridonkulous. XD

Now, here we go. :)-

Prologue

"Nicola? Nicola!" I scream, excitedly. My twin sister steps out of her room. Her black eye linered eyes widen when she sees the grin on my face. I know why. I haven't smiled since forever ago. Ever since I lost my job, last month. "I finally got another job! I'm going to cry!" I smile.

"Oh my god! Sarah! That's awesome!" She cries. She rushes over to hug me. Nicola and I are identical twins, but there's an obvious way to tell us apart. I am colorful. Like very. I wear at least six different colors a day. My shirt and skirt cannot be the same colors. And my eyeshadow has to be a different color from my nails or shoes. Nicola is a whole different story, she likes to wear all black. It's her style. Black dress, shirt, pants, everything. She wears goth makeup too, she looks pretty like that. We both have black hair and blue eyes. 

"I am so excited for this job, you don't even know it."

"Yeah, so I don't have to be the one making all the money." She laughs. Then, she loosk serious. "Well, and Mom." I sigh. Ever since Dad left us a year ago, we've been terrible. Nicola and I are only nineteen and we have to work so much. 

"Hey, you never told me what kind of job you just got." Nicola raises her eyebrows. Those brows that mirror mine. Her whole face mirrors mine. My heart jumps with excitement again.

"I'm going to be Malex company's CEO's assistant." I smile, proudly. Nicola's eyes and mouth drop open so much, she looks scary. And I mean, she already looks kind of... vampirish, so she looks really scary right now. "Stop that!" I cry. 

"Malex. Did you just say Malex!? That's impossible!" She yells. "How did the billionaire boss dude ever accept you!?" 

"I guess it's because I'm pretty," I sigh. I get everything because of my looks, I try to downplay that, but it's not working, it's not always good to be beautiful. People take advantage of you. And you get a lot of hate because of jealousy. I've experienced that before.

But tomorrow, I will be his assisstant. My life will probably finally look up. At least a little.

Chapter One

One month later-

I am so confused. Malex co. CEO boss dude... His name is Ceo. Pronounced as SEE- YO. Yeah... But I'm just confused because, he seems different around me. I think he wants something. When he first met me, there was nothing between us, he was very handsome boss. When I saw him, I like shook with nervousness. His eyes were just so bright! I was wearing a purple dress that day of my interview. But as stuff went on, he lost his dead seriousness and became so immature, oh my god, I feel like I am the boss, and I need to make him pay attention and all. What's wrong with him?

The elevator doors slide open, and I step out into the hallway. Cea smiles at me. Cea is Ceo's sister. She works here too. We became best friends. She was the one who told me that I was just seeing the real Ceo, and that his immaturity was his real personality, away from his job. I was relief. I was kind of scared, I mean... She told me not to worry.

"Hey Sarah." She smiles.

"Oh hi, Cea! Whoa that dress is smoking hot!" I cry.

"I like your dress too." She smiles. I look at my ugly metalic blue dress.

"No." I say, and shake my head.

"Hey! Sarah!" Someone snaps. Cea widens her eyes, and I turn around. There is Ceo. Looking as dead serious as ever. I'm going to melt for his cuteness. He has long eye lashes, a perfect face shape, golden hair (literally!!!), and his eyes are just... He's so tall!

"What? You're actually all in for work today." I wink. I laugh a little. "Do you have a meeting? Or are you just serious because-"

"No, Sarah, I need to talk to you." He orders. "Get in here." 

"O- okay." I look at Cea and raise my eyebrows. Cea shrugs.

"Well see ya." She says. I follow my boss dude into the office. His office is not like a regular office. It's really fancy. You have to be cautious not to break anything in there.

He slams the door behind us. Something's wrong.

Chapter Two

"What are you doing!?" I scream, as he slams me to the famous wall.

"I want you, Sarah! You're mine!" He growls. He starts breathing hard. 

"I-" I don't know what to do. I am so startled, my head spins.

"I love you." He mutters.

"Did you-" Suddenly, anger purges through my body. Who is this guy? Slamming me like this. My back hurts! But he is quite cute... And his attention is fully on me right now. No other women. Wow. I'm impressive. But my back still hurts.

"Enjoying yourself?" He smirks. 

"Why would I be? I'm pretty sure I broke my spine when you slammed me." I widen my eyes. "Hey wait, you're like a billionaire, I think you can help pay the hospital when I go get spinal surgery or whatever." 

"You won't need surgery." He sighs. "Okay, we're past that now, Sarah." He lifts me up and places me in my office chair. Since he seems guilty, I guess I'll forgive him. He looks into my eyes and sighs. "You have to understand. You're mine from this day on."

"But I didn't say that I love-"

"That doesn't matter. The next thing we need to worry about is the wedding."

Wedding!?

"Ceo." I say, quietly. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Ceo rushes to answer it, and Cea steps in. 

"Hey Girl." She smiles at me. "Want to go get some coffee?"

"Sure." I get up, and luckily, I don't think there's anything wrong with my spine. Ceo watches me, longingly. He wants me, I get it. It's getting old now.

"Sarah." He says, just as I'm leaving.

"Yeah?" I stop, waiting for his deep sencere apology. But his eyes crumple to a glare.

"You come to my apartment tonight. Do you understand? You better come. Or I'll find you in a heartbeat." 

I guess he's not going to say sorry...

Chapter Three

A week later-

Ceo is REALLY possessive, he's controlling my life now. I went to visit my mother and skipped work without telling him for a day, and I ended up with a broken arm. I don't tell Cea or Nicola what happened though. I told Nicola I fell. I had to lie to her. My sister. I am so done with Ceo.

I bravely walk down the hallway, although my heart is beating so fast. Cea smiles at me. I don't smile back. Today, I wore two layers of jeans, and a few coats. So he can't do anything to me... Physically, let's say. I also wore a hat, so he can't smash my head to the famous wall or whatever.

"Sarah? You're so late." He growls.

 "What? Ceo, I'm here to-"

"What's with the attire? Jeans?"

"I'm here to tell you that I want to quit working here as your assistant for Malex company." His hand comes down on my mouth.

"No! You're not allowed to quit! I'm never letting you go." He picks me up and drops me in my chair again. This time I don't appreciate it. "Never." He repeats, harshly in my face. "You are my possession."

" I don't like that."

"I don't care. That doesn't matter."

Chapter Four

The next day, after work, I ran away before Ceo got back from his meeting. I hate him. So much. I decide to go shopping with Nicola. It went okay, until we walked home. It was so late, and I was so scared. I knew Ceo would be at my house waiting for me. And it's famous wall slamming for sure.

"Seriously, what is going on!?" She cries. I look into the eyes of my sister, in the night.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem so down."

"I'm just busy... And tired."

"That's not it." She insists.

"Whatever!" I scream.

_______________________________________________________________

Nicola shakes me awake, the next morning. I open my eyes, and see her with a smile. I sigh, I don't want to go to work today. But maybe marrying Ceo wouldn't be that bad. I'd become a billionaire wife so I can use the money to help my family.

"I have an idea, Sarah." Nicola smiles. I notice that she's wearing all colors. 

"Whoa, you look like me." I laugh.

"Wear all black today, just for the fun of it. We switch for a change." She giggles. I giggle too, and slip into my black dress.

Chapter Five

To my relief, Ceo wasn't at work today. I was okay until Cea told me that he was here this morning but he went out to look for me. That made me choke on coffee.

"Are you serious!?" I cried.

"Yeah. Is something wrong?" But I had ran out of the room, and all the way to my car. 

And now I'm at home, hiding in my closet. I'm too afraid of Ceo. It's about midnight, and I'm staying scrunched up. With my goth makeup and black Nicola dress on. I just can't come out of here. I didn't think that I had agorophobia. Suddenly, the door slides open. I can see Ceo standing there already. I scream.

But it's Nicola. There's blood splattered on her face. She's breathing hard. And her colorful clothing are ruined by blood.

"Nicola!" I shriek.

"Sarah! This guy with a gun came over and grabbed me!" She cries. I am taken aback by the news.

"Are you hurt!?"

"No, he called me Sarah too, and he told me I was his." She collapses on the ground. "He shoved a gun at me, but I kicked him, he dropped his gun... And I- and I-"

"Did you run!? Where did the blood come from?" I ask, frantically. "Why did he call you my name?"

"No... I took the gun, he chased after me so I..." She doesn't believe it herself. "I got so scared I... I turned the gun on him. He- he's dead!"

"What!? You killed-" I collapse too.

Epilogue

It is confirmed. The next morning, at work, I am surrounded by the news.

Ceo is dead. His body was found on the street, with a bullet piercing his heart. His murderer is unknown.

But I know who killed him. My sister. Nicola. It was self defense. I hope she won't be turned in. I am so happy he is gone.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
28.1K 737 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
81.4K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"