Remnants Antidote (The Comple...

By AbyssalHeart

Let me go ahead and clear this up now. This story DOES NOT have Resurrection, The Deletion Process, or Echis... More

Remnants Antidote Chapter 1
Day 1,461
Day 1,470
Day 1,472
Day 1,480
Day 1,490
Day 1,492
Day 1,495
Day 1,512
Remnants Antidote Chapter 2
Multiverse 1: I Awaken
Corrupting A Hero
I Awaken: We Needed A Happy Ending
I Awaken: Alone And Afraid
I Awaken: Dead Too Soon
Multiverse 2: Old Bonds
Old Bonds: I Am Alone
Multiverse 3: Killers Remorse
The Challenges Ahead Of Us
Remnants Antidote Chapter 3
The Fight Begins
The First Warlord: Nightmare
The Goliaths Entertainment
Complications In The Cold
The Second Warlord: Destroyer
Fetch Quest
The Burning Remnant
The Third Warlord: Harbinger
The God King
No Turning Back
Remnants Antidote Chapter 4
Home Called Hell
Through The Firestorm
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
The Failed Experiment
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
The Damned Kingdom
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
Remnants Antidote Chapter 5
Weiss's Death
Blake's Death
Yang's Death
The God Kings Throne
Remnants Antidote Epilogue
The Cycle You Can't Remember
The Deletion Process Preview

Havoc Be My Name

797 8 1
By AbyssalHeart

Y/N/Goliaths POV
Location: dimensional rift portal room

Y/N/Goliath: So you do still live Rose. After all these years, you and the rest of your team are still alive. And Watts got you here. I knew it was a mistake to let him live. To let ANY of you live. I should've killed you all when I had the chance. Now you seek to change fate... you seek to destroy this already broken world. You wish to bring me more harm and destruction than what I already live with. No, I will not let you do such a thing.

I walk over to a control panel and type in a passcode to unlock it. The mechanical doors, hidden by the same shade of paint as the wall slowly lifted up to reveal my forge. This isolation has given me time to experiment with different projects left behind from Salem's rule. One of them was a twisted sword that ran off the energy of souls. I had infused my mothers and fathers soul into the blade. The older the soul, the stronger the sword became. I grab it and dawn my new armor, made from the cursed shadows and the damned souls of Remnant.

Y/N/The Goliath⬇️

I look at the book Ruby had left behind. Foolish little girl. She will know my fury. They all will know my fury. I gave them a chance to repent, to live their lives asking for forgiveness and learning to live with their sins. Now they will understand what I learned years ago, you can't change fate without destroying everything. Walking over to the portal I see their location or more correctly the dimension they've gone to. I will follow them no matter how far they run, they can't escape my, no THEIR destiny.

Y/N/Goliath: So you seek to destroy the world we live in, you seek to change fate, you seek to ruin MY world. I don't think so... I don't care how many universes I destroy, no matter what, I will make sure that you don't change this world. I'm the Goliath and you will bow to my authority... and fall to my wrath.

Before I can step into the portal I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around only to be met with nothing but the darkness of the room, only being lit by the portals light.

Y/N: Peace be your game Rose, and HAVOC be my name!

With no hesitation I take charge through the portal, ready to complete my final goal, to destroy everything and leave nothing behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...
8.1K 342 44
When things are broken apart, they will eventually come back together again. Whether it be via unexpected peace, or via a war for their very existenc...
446 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
8.3K 293 43
you guys all know the crusader story by @emilemil865... if ya don't then go read it, but this here is my rendition!