Remnants Antidote (The Comple...

Bởi AbyssalHeart

Let me go ahead and clear this up now. This story DOES NOT have Resurrection, The Deletion Process, or Echis... Xem Thêm

Remnants Antidote Chapter 1
Day 1,461
Day 1,470
Day 1,480
Day 1,490
Day 1,492
Day 1,495
Day 1,512
Remnants Antidote Chapter 2
Havoc Be My Name
Multiverse 1: I Awaken
Corrupting A Hero
I Awaken: We Needed A Happy Ending
I Awaken: Alone And Afraid
I Awaken: Dead Too Soon
Multiverse 2: Old Bonds
Old Bonds: I Am Alone
Multiverse 3: Killers Remorse
The Challenges Ahead Of Us
Remnants Antidote Chapter 3
The Fight Begins
The First Warlord: Nightmare
The Goliaths Entertainment
Complications In The Cold
The Second Warlord: Destroyer
Fetch Quest
The Burning Remnant
The Third Warlord: Harbinger
The God King
No Turning Back
Remnants Antidote Chapter 4
Home Called Hell
Through The Firestorm
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
The Failed Experiment
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
The Damned Kingdom
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
Remnants Antidote Chapter 5
Weiss's Death
Blake's Death
Yang's Death
The God Kings Throne
Remnants Antidote Epilogue
The Cycle You Can't Remember
The Deletion Process Preview

Day 1,472

910 9 0
Bởi AbyssalHeart

Day: 1,472
Progress of antidote: 3.73%

We've done it. Ilia and Weiss successfully harnessed the power of her glyphs in the weapons. They can freeze a target for approximately twenty minutes minimum and three hours max. We're ready to head out and find Arthur and Coco. We almost lost his signal last night, but Yang was able to stabilize his location at the last second. Really gave me a run for my money. That would've been four years of searching for nothing. Me, Weiss, and the strike team are going to start the exploration in a couple of hours. I believe they're ready. We've trained them on where to strike the Grimmified humans without it being lethal. I'm bringing some of my serum with me, it's still only 3.7% successful, but if we can save more people and unite a few others to help us it could make all the difference. We've still yet to find Team JNPR. I hope to god they survived the bombs or at least can still be saved. That will be our next objective. After we bring Arthur Watts into custody and find Coco, our next objective will be to find Team JNPR. After all that is said and done, I'm going to continue my research. If we're lucky Arthur will have answers on how to make a fully successful cure, or better... a way to save Y/N. Y/N, if you can still hear me now, I hope you know how sorry I am... how sorry we are.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.6K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...
2.5K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...
1.9K 105 33
First book sry for mistakes. Nothings been the same since the death blast. That what they started calling the "incident". Somewon pressed a button an...
7.4K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...