Letting go of pain

By Gracejenniferanne

Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
extra chapter (73)
extra chapter (74 )
finale

Chapter 57

53.3K 1.9K 400
By Gracejenniferanne

"Some people are going to die today."

My hands gripped the wheel so hard my knuckles were white. My jaw was clenched and my eyebrows were furrowed as I drove down the streets. "where the fuck is she?" I muttered as I continued to look for the rebellious teen. How could she be so stupid? What if she is kidnapped? We have so many people in this world who could use her against us... "Those guards are going to have hell to pay when I get back home." I was so mad at everyone right now. Those fucking guards were supposed to watch her, yet they failed the only fucking job we gave them. That was the simple mistake what was going to cost them their life's. because if they were doing their job I wouldn't be here with Ryan driving around California trying to find my sorellina. Just as we were about to turn to yet another street my phone beeped.

She just got home, come home now. Enzo

I then turned right to go back home. I was angry that she would do this. We have been working so hard to make sure that she is safe and she doesn't get hurt. Yet she does this... I know for a fact that after this Dad is going to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I know for a fact that after this she will never be alone again and her freedom will soon be vanished. "Where are we going? Have they found her?" Ryan asked frantically. "Yes, they have found her." I nodded with my eyebrows furrowed. "look I know it isn't my place but be easy on her. I know what she did was wrong and she shouldn't skip school but she hasn't had the easiest life. And I have a feeling she didn't do this because of nothing." I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "do you think I don't fucking know that. I don't fucking care she has to know she can't get away with this." I scolded dangerously. At this moment I didn't care that he was my childhood friend. If he said one more thing I will be cutting his tongue off then putting a bullet between his eyebrows. He didn't say anything for the rest of the trip back to the mansion.

Ryan went with Shawn to the warehouse to let us deal with this. We were all enraged and what made us all angry is that apparently she came home with no care in the world acting as if she can just get away with this. We all sat around on the table all sitting dangerously quite with the same cold blank look. But dad was the quietist which kind of scared us all because we all know that he is the most dangerous. He can be the true spawn of Satan when he wants to be and at times Enzo can be worse. "She's coming downstairs she was in the bathroom." Luke chuckled darkly shaking his head as he sat down. "Perfect and Boys I want you to let me and Enzo deal with this understood?" We all scolded but agreed we would never defy dad's order that is a death wish. I looked over to Bruno to see him quite as he leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed. He held a blank stare as he stared down at the table.

We then heard small footsteps enter the dining room. We all snapped out heads only for us to furrow our eyebrows more. She wore a baggy hoodie with her hood up covering most of her face. she stared down to the ground as she shoved her hands in the pockets of her jumper. "Sit down Breanna." She didn't move she just stared down to the ground. This girl is playing with fire.

"Breanna stop fooling around and sit your ass down." I scolded glaring at her. She shifted back but sat down sinking into her seat under all of our glares as she kept her gaze down. What was she playing at right now? "Breanna do you have any idea what time it is?" Dad asked as he folded his hands together on the table. She remained silent and shook her head. "well I will tell you the time, it is 9:48 pm, do you know what that means?" I noticed how she slightly flinched at his words. But we didn't care about that she should be scared right now. "not only did you skip school, you got dropped home to what I found out was a boy and you as well broke your curfew." His eyes darkened as he stared at her. Just to find out that she was with a boy set it all. I would love to find out who this little boy is because he won't get to live another day once I have met him.

"Do you have anything to say for us." Dad sat back raising his eyebrows at her waiting for her to give us an explanation. But nothing she just sat there listening taking everything in. "I put a roof over your head, I take you in and this is how you repay me and your brothers?" He asked darkly. "I am so disappointed in you... not only have you let me down but you have let your brothers down." She shifted under her seat uncomfortably not daring to look at any of us. "you can't even face us after what you have done... how pathetic." Luke scoffed getting a slight glare from Dad. "No Dad! She needs to get it all! She needs to learn what she did was wrong and not just get away with everything." Luke spat out his face going red. Bruno looked at her with slight sympathy but I knew he was angry. We all just want her to be safe but we can't do that if she disrespects us. "Dad I have to agree with Luke she can't get away with this... she needs to learn this isn't her last home she can't just get away with everything and expect us to think it is ok." Alex spoke calmly as a matter of fact tone.

Breanna took everything in.

"Breanna take off your hood and look at us when we are speaking to you." We all snapped our heads to her our eyes narrowing. Enzo then cleared his throat and nodded his head to Luke. Luke took off her hood and we all gasped. Her hair was all cut unevenly which made a million of questions get set through all of our minds. Did she cut her hair? Why would she do that? Her hair was so long before and now it is all cut with no technique or skill in a shoulder length. What made her do this? She still looked down to the ground covering her face with her hair. What was she hiding?

"Breanna look up." She hesitantly looked up causing us to gasp once again. Her face was covered in bruises and her lip looks busted once again. Her nose was all swollen and was slightly crooked meaning that it is probably broken. Her face was also covered in blood she looked as if she had been hit by a bus. Alex's eyes widened and he jumped to Breanna pulling her out of her seat into a protective hug. She winced slightly which caught all of our attention. Who the fuck would do this? Who the hell would even have enough balls to even touch her? Who would be brave enough to hurt the Moretti's little baby sister. "who hurt you." Louis asked in the background. You could tell he was having a very hard time controlling himself. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were as dark as ever and his fists were more than ready to beat someone to death.

She clutched onto Alex like her life depended on it and started crying. Alex didn't even take a second to react because he picked her up and handed her to dad as if she was baby. Dad held her as she cried into his neck. Even though it is a bit hard to admit but we all know that dad is her favourite. Which doesn't really surprise us because of hearing her last relationship with the last man who raised her. "Baby girl, I need you to answer us who hurt you"? Dad cooed softly but it didn't surprise any of us. We know that she is his weakness. She is all of our weaknesses. "I-I d-don't know they were just three older men w-who l-looked a-about your age." She choked on her tears. Dad tried his best to comfort her but the tears never stopped. Louis came and took her from dad which at first surprised all of us. "It's ok Bambina big brother has got you." He whispered softly to her as she cried into his chest. "t-they w-were g-going to r-rape me." she cried which made us all stiffened. 

They didn't did they? 

"But I got a-away." We all sighed with relief. But that didn't change anything those bastards were going to be burnt alive by tonight. "B-but I was still so w-weak t-they still hurt me." she cried with anger and a mix of frustration. She was angry at herself, she was defiantly a Moretti. But she needs to learn that this wasn't her fault. If anything, it is our fault. "Don't you ever say that again Bambina you are not weak, you are a fighter." Louis was surprising us more every minute. I don't think any of us have seen this side to him.

"B-but I am not... Mike and Margaret are out." She sobbed into her hands which made our hearts ache. I knew we should've told her... we should've told her everything from the minute we started torturing them. How did she even find out though? "how did you find out baby?" Enzo asked softly as he walked to Breanna and Louis. "M-mandy." She stuttered this Mandy girl was getting on my own nerves. No one messes with my little sister. Dad came over to them and captured her hands. "my beautiful daughter they did not escape we have them. We couldn't let them get away with hurting you." She then curled herself into a ball on Louis's lap. I don't think I have ever seen her so vulnerable or heartbroken. It broke all of our hearts. All I wanted was to switch positions or even to just share a little bit of her pain. "We need to take her to the clinic." We all nodded but turning to our poor little heartbroken sister.

Those fuckers will be dead by the morning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 27.9K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
380K 7.9K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...
1.8M 48.7K 47
Genesis has grown up with a neglective, abusive father all throughout her sixteen years of life. Despite all the pain and trauma she goes through, sh...
Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

85.2K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...