Female Celebrities X Male Rea...

By theflashfan52

Another imagines book by moi. I decided because I wanted to write for other female celebs. I take requests. N... More

Requests Page
Schedule Page
Surprise (Kylie Jenner)
From the moment (Sofia Carson)
Delievery Boy (Cindy Kimberley)
Professor Gomez (Selena Gomez)
What Did I Do Wrong (Hailey Baldwin)
Closer (Halsey)
You Like That? (Jessica Kennedy Parker)
My Bestfriend's Mother (Taylor Hill)
Mate (Gigi Hadid)
Head Over Heels (Madison Beer)
Come Back To Me (Corinna Kopf)
Secretary Y/LN (Madison Beer)
Ice Cream Selpink review
A/N Reason for not posting this weekend
AG6 is COMING
POSITIONS AG6
New Author A/n
POSITIONS SINGLE COVER
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO REVIEW
Positions the album review

Gamer Boy (Vanessa Moe)

11.8K 120 18
By theflashfan52

Set during 2020 so pandemic and all.
Y/n POV
Another day another stream session. I sat down on my chair turning on both my monitors. One for playing games while the other one was too check my stream and have the camera on. It was 6:30pm which is the times I always stream since during the day I'm either with friends and family or modeling, but since Coronavirus was infecting tons of people I've been in my apartment barley going outside only for groceries. I quickly went on Instagram posting a story saying I'm going live in a few minutes.

General POV
Before Y/n started his twitch stream he went out of his room into the kitchen and grabbed a smoothie to drink while streaming.
Y/n's apartment and Gaming room/bedroom👇

Affording all of this wasn't easy for Y/n at first but since he was a major video game fan he started streaming making him big on Twitch and YouTube for his skills and his humor. Then he started to model with big name brands. He's been doing in for about 4 years and he's been making massive amounts of money. With the money he makes he donates a lot to many organizations. To say he is a very humble influencer is an understatement.

After getting his smoothie Y/n walks back into his room plopping down on his chair. He starts up twitch turning on his camera. He then turns on his other monitor. He then presses the live button on Twitch indicating that he started his live. He waits until a few thousand people come on to the stream. People start spamming his chat saying "hello" and "teamY/N"

Y/n: What's up all you lovely human beings. It's Y/n as you can tell. But for those who don't know me. My name's Y/FN Y/LN I'm 23 years old. I graduated from (university of choice) when I was 21. And started streaming when I was 19. I'm a part-time gamer and a part-time model. And I guess that's it about me. Okay let's start what do you guys want me to play. Y'all can choose between Ghost of Tsushima, Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone, Apex Legends, and GTA.

The chat started blowing up. Y/n looked at the chat laughing.

Y/n: I guess y'all want me to play Apex Legends. Okay let me get that started.

Y/n opened up Apex Legends, he made the game mode Solo and started playing as Octane. As he started playing jokes started spewing from his mouth. People blowing up the chat with "Lol" and laughing emojis. As Octane laid on the floor dying Y/n started fake crying.

Y/n: Octane buddy please don't leave me I need you. I need you to help me kill all these mothertrukers. Come back Octane come back. Titanic theme song playing. And scene do y'all think I could be an actor?

Y/n looked at the chat people saying "No". Y/n pouted looking at the camera with puppy eyes.

Y/n: Come on guys. I don't think I'm that bad of an actor. Eh...all y'all are haters. Anyways let's continue.

Y/n looked at the chat a comment caught his eye.

Y/n: Okay someone in the chat asked me, "Y/n do you know who Vanessa Moe is?" My answer is no I don't know who she is but should I. I apologize to her that I don't know her.

The same person commented again.

Y/n: Apparently she said something about me that I should look at. I'm guessing her Instagram is Vanessamoe or something. I'll check right now.

Y/n grabbed his phone and went onto Instagram. He searched her name clicking on it when he found it. When Y/n saw her posts his eyes widen.

Y/n: Oh my gosh. She's absolutely stunning. Let me see her story.

Y/n went onto her story clicking until he saw his name in one of her posts.

Y/n: GUYS! She said that she finds me funny and cute. I don't know why but that makes me so happy like I'm feeling butterflies.

Y/n couldn't take his eyes off of Vanessa he's never seen a girl more stunning than her. Y/n reposted her story on his story saying "Thank you that means a lot coming from the most stunning person in the entire universe." Y/n couldn't believe he actually did that usually he's shy around girls and people in general which is a downside to modeling.

Y/n suddenly got out of his daydream, remembering that he was in live.

Y/n: Sorry for the pause in gaming but I'm back so let's continue.

Vanessa POV all the way in Denmark
It's just another day quarantined. All I've been doing is meditating, eating, exercise, communicating with people on Insta. As I was about to fall asleep for the night I heard my notifications go off. I grabbed my phone hissing when the light nearly blinded me. I looked to see @(your/Instagram/name) tagged me. I got a little excited since it was Y/n we are talking about. I went on Instagram and saw his story. I got up screaming and jumping on my bed like a teenage girl. He called me "stunning" and I couldn't be happier. Does he like me? Should I dm him? I'm going to do it.

General POV
Vanessa sent Y/n a dm. She anxiously waited for him to reply back. She saw him read it.

Dms between the two
Vanessamoe: Hey
Y/I/N: Hello pretty lady, I'm Y/N/N.
Vanessamoe: I know who you are Y/N I love watching your streams and YouTube videos.
Y/I/N: Thank you, that means a lot coming from you.
Vanessamoe: Wdym?
Y/I/N: I mean getting a compliment like the one on your story is huge coming from the most beautiful women on the planet.
Vanessamoe: Stop your making me blush.😊
Y/I/N: Truth is I'm shocked I could actually text you cause I'm pretty shy around girls and people in general. So your special.
Vanessamoe: Aww that's adorable.
Y/I/N: I don't know why it's easy to text you. It's just it feels like I've know you for so long.
Vanessamoe: Okay now I'm full on blushing. Same for me you just seem so kind so humble and so funny and so handsome.
Y/I/N: Thank you. Anyways what have you been doing.
Vanessamoe: Nothing much you know the usual quarantine, meditating, exercising, and watching lots of TV and YouTube. How's quarantine for you?
Y/I/N: It's been okay. Usually I would be with family and friends or modeling but now I've just been cooped up in my apartment playing video games streaming. I've barley been outside since in America we got terrible leadership so we are all paying for it. And we got lots of Karens refusing to wear masks.
Vanessamoe: Yeah I've been seeing what's been happening in America it's terrible.
Y/I/N: Yeah it's been pretty bad but a good thing is that people are learning more about African Americans and how much they suffered at the hands of the government and police and realizing its wrong.
Vanessamoe: Yeah that's a good thing. But obviously you guys have the trump supporters causing destruction.
Y/I/N: Yeah people are just messed up. Anyways enough about me and my country. What about you I wanna know about you life.
Vanessamoe: Well my full name is Vanessa Moe. I'm 20 years old born on October 31st 1999. I love the nature, poetry, food, video games, modeling, and my family. There is nothing interesting about me.
Y/I/N: I find that hard to believe. You seem like that most interesting person out there.

Y/n and Vanessa continued to text each other all through the night. They exchanged phone numbers to communicate more. They might have found something special with each other

Time Skip 1 year
It has been a year since Vanessa and Y/n first started talking to each other and their feelings for each other have grown. They call each other everyday FaceTiming. Both of them got to know each other's personality more. Today Y/n has planned to come to Denmark since Americans are allowed to travel again and causes are lowering (A/n: I hope this happen). Y/n's plane just landed and he texted Vanessa telling her that he landed and is leaving the plane. He smoothes down his outfit it's nothing fancy just a causal outfit
Pick one👇

Y/n got his backpack from the overhead compartment putting it on and walking off the plane. Every second he comes close to Vanessa his nerves and heartbeat pick up. He's meeting the girl who captured his heart. He quickly walked to the terminal. He looked around trying to spot Vanessa. Before he could blink a body collided with his wrapping their legs around Y/n's waist. He wrapped his arm around the mystery person preventing them from falling. Y/n opened his eyes to see the girl of his dreams. Vanessa was wearing a simple outfit but too Y/n she seemed like the most gorgeous women in the universe.

Vanessa: I can't believe your actually here.
Y/n: Believe it.

Vanessa pulled her head away from Y/n's neck. They looked at each other before Vanessa leaned in kissing him. Y/n immediately kissed back. After a few seconds they pulled away smiling at each other with blushes on their faces.

Vanessa: I've been wanting to do that for a long time.
Y/n: Me too.
Vanessa: I can't believe I fell for a gamer boy.

A/n The End. I know this wasn't the best but I tried. I hope you guys liked this. Next imagine is CINDY KIMBERLY and it's coming out NEXT WEEKEND. Vote and comment what you liked. Comment on my request page what other female celebs you want to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.5K 30
Sum short ass imagines. (On and Off Updates)
248K 7.3K 74
The most beautiful thoughts are always inside the darkest (This book does get better when you get into it, trust me)
123K 2.9K 104
♡ Both French and English (but mostly English) OS or Imagines about celebrities. I guess you can request one if you want... I'll write it if I'm in...