Below the Surface (Avengers F...

By Winchester_Huntress

Coulson's team infiltrate an enemies base and find something impossible. They have no idea what to do with it... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~

~Nineteen~

13.8K 500 155
By Winchester_Huntress

Pietro didn't come back to see me after dinner, but then again, I was sure that Steve wanted the entire team to spend time together. Especially since they weren't always together.

It was dark and I was sleeping in my geode-like cave when I heard the dolphin chittering.

I blinked awake, a bit confused. No one visited me after dark, or at least not after I fell asleep.

I pushed myself lightly off the soft sand and out of the entrance to my small cave. I swam up to where the shallows began and surfaced.

The lights were very dim, but I could make out a tall, thin figure standing near the waters edge.

"I am sorry to wake you Lady Syrena," a voice called. It was Loki. Why was he here?

I swam closer the shore at a leisurely pace. He stepped into the water, the water met about mid-way up his calf. His eyes glowed green and a few wisps flicked from his fingers. It reminded me of Wanda.

I felt more and more uneasy as the wisps got closer to me. I tried to swim away from it, but I couldn't move. I could only splash in place.

"Relax," Loki told me. He sounded indifferent.

I could feel the wisps caress around my throat before they dissipated.

"I have a proposition for you," he announced as the wisps completely disappeared.

I was not sure what a proposition was... but my unease didn't leave.

"Your voice," Loki started, putting a hand on his hip, "It is only just barely underdeveloped, I could give you a voice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 15 20
After Skye try's to help the team by hacking shield and finding out there wasn't an extraction plan Coulson and the team ice her out a little. when C...
164K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
379K 9K 31
The Avengers have been captured by HYDRA and the military sends a team to find them. It all escalates from there. Edited: April, 2023 THIS STORY IS O...
5.2K 132 13
Tony is adducted by one of the worlds most dangerous people and his team, what will they do to him? Will he die or give in? Just the 'bad' side of t...