What's a king...TO A GOD!?

By -The-Mystery-Writer-

(a op male reader x highschool dxd story... hope it's good enough to read and just to mention... IM NOT GOOD... More

PROLOGUE
Start of a new life
Start of a new life: 2
Opperation R.U.N is a go!
It's CELEBRATION time!
Getting familiars!
An unexpected phenomena/new roommate
Meeting the arrogant fire bird!
The secret is out!
house training!
Doubts been restored!
Games don't always have a clear rules!
Time to put down the bird
The unexpected date! part 1!
The unexpected date! part two!
The monster attack/new rival!
battle of the rival...and....A WARNING!?
The next move!
hello folks!
New enemy rises!
im sorry folks
FIGHT FOR OUR LIFES!...
FIGHT FOR OUR LIFES!.. PART 2
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Great another enemy...and another confession?!
Date with innocence!
adoption.

Training for smackdown!

5.4K 72 33
By -The-Mystery-Writer-

I woken and sit up stretching with a sigh, scratching the side of my head with my left hand. I get up and go to take a bath while starring off into space.

After a few minutes of doing my own things I noticed that everyone wasn't here which confused me... There should at least be one bickering that would lead to a verbal war to annoy me. I thought nothing of it until I heard a doorbell I sighed and went and open the door to see Kiba Koneko and Asia.

(Y/n): ...wheres the other three? Why are you three here? And does this really need to involve me? And what's with the bags?

Kiba: they are with Rias

Koneko: me and Asia came as a last resort

Asia: y-yes this does involve you...

Kiba: and those are what we are gonna carry

(Y/n): a last resort to what?

Koneko: if kiba failed to collect you

(Y/n): for what?

Asia: to come help us with training!

(Y/n): ...look I just wanna have a nice day off from this whole devil thing or what ever.... so now if you excuse me I got some impor-!

*Timeskip to the mountain walk*

We see everyone walking up the mountain while Koneko and Asia seem happy with themselves while the others seem to be relaxing while two people in the back were having bad moods.

Issei: oh come on! How much further!?

Rias: don't worry Issei, we're almost there! You just gotta keep pushing

Issei: you said that two mile down ago!

Mittelt: come on aren't you supposed to be the red dragon emperor?! I've seen a ant with more potential!

Issei: why don't you say to my face!?

You just sighed and turn then whisper in Issei's ear and it seemed to make him more active and determined, as he stopped complaining while quickly cathing up to them this seemed to surprised the others and they turn to look at me with confused looks, while I just look down and mumbled to myself while defeated aura is around my head Kiba slowed down his walk Abit to let me catch up and walk my pace and starts to talk with me.

Kiba: hey... (Y/n)? Are you doing okay?

(Y/n): im... Okay... Though I'm sad and happy at the same time....

Kiba: why's that?

He look at me as I look up at Asia and Koneko.

(Y/n): I found a rival in power... Just not the way I wanted it to be rivaled in....

Kiba then looks to where I'm looking.

Kiba: oh, yeah... When it comes to 'cuteness' nothing seems to outclass Koneko and Asia... trust me... Personal experience...

You just sighed and looks at him.

(Y/n): well im glad someone other then me knows of my suffering

Kiba: yeah... By the way what did you say to Issei? What ever you said seemed to make him feel very determined

At this point point the others stayed quiet and listed to what I did say to him to made him do the extra push.

(Y/n): I said I would tell him my secret training that made me this strong... And you could figure out what he was probably thinking after I told him

They sweat dropped at the mention of the second part and I could hear Koneko say "pervert" but the first part seemed to make them move faster.

*Time skip to top of mountain*

Everyone got on top as we looked around I was quite surprised about about the mansion and Rias says that the training will start now and after... 'silencing' ...the complainer... I stood in front of Rias and her group stood in front of (Y/n) while he scratched his head a bit.

(Y/n): what am I doing?

Rias: well we will be testing our abilities on you to see where we lack and improve them

(Y/n):

(First training/fight scene sorry if it's bad)

Kiba went first charging at you while summoning two swords and starts slashing at you. Normal it seemed Kiba was moving faster then sound but to you it seemed he was moving like a snail traveling to Mars he seemed Rias was watching and analyzing Kiba while asking if Kalawarner could write down stuff down for her. Kiba was somehow manage to kick you making you block but slides back a bit  before he starts to jump quickly around you.

(1:46 - 2:16)

*Meanwhile in a alternative universe*

???: *Looks up from a voodoo doll of a person and a needle* Why do I suddenly get the feeling of covering my low belt area in pain while also feeling sorry for the poor soul... Aw well...

*Back to main universe*

Everyone was looking at Kiba with a pain shown on there faces while Issei was on his knees holding his area like it was he was also experienceing the pain while Kiba was looking like wanted to die and was making whimper nosies.

Rias: A-Asia! G-go heal Kiba o-okay?

Asia: r-right!

Issei: NOT COOL MAN, NOT COOL!

(Y/n): I'm sorry! I thought I had it at the angle to land under his chin! Not his groin!

Issei: you were fast enough to dodge him! But not move your hand!?

(Y/n): IT'S CALLED 'HEAT OF THE MOMENT'!

Kiba was Healed a bit but needed to go to rest after the incident Koneko carried him inside with the help of Mittelt.

Rias: okay... Now that's done... Raynare

Raynare: yes?

Rias: ineed you and Kalawarner to help Asia with her magic abilities okay? Please?

Raynare and Kalawarner groan a bit but nodded and they took Asia to train as we wait for Koneko and Mittelt to come back to train.

(Y/n): uh... I gotta make it up to Kiba...

Akeno: don't worry you'll be able to figure something out... Tough you do need to be punished for doing such a low blow~

You just look at Akeno.

(Y/n): hurting way or bed way?

Akeno: yes~

She moves closer while you move back sweating a bit.

(Y/n): ... That not answering the question....

Akeno: yes~

You let out an audible gulp but Koneko gets in between you and her thank the heavens!

Koneko: sorry but you can't have your fun... We need him for this ten days

Rias: she's right Akeno you can't do that we still need to train

Akeno: aw~

I sighed in relief but then the next thing I heard made me actually quiver a bit.

Rias: you can have fun after the rating game~

...IF THERE IS AN ALMIGHTY BEING LEFT....HELP ME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part nine is done, down, and out! Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 9
Currently in the process of rewriting this but if yall wanna read an unfinshed shitty love story then you'll like this:33
26.5K 716 11
Hello! This is my second oneshots book...which will focus mainly on yandere male characters x male reader stories. The chapters will be updated slo...
79.6K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
280K 8.9K 34
This is a boyxboy (gay) story. Hope you enjoy!