The Bad Girls' Good Boy(BWWM)

By msmelanin12

"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOUโ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 1

109K 2.3K 3.7K
By msmelanin12

(Edited)

This was my first book, therefore extremely cringe (I was 15 give me a break), also, the MC will get on your nerves; feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable or too annoyed. It's also fast-paced. 

Nephertiti's POV

The lewd sound of skin slapping against each other resounded through the room, along with the sound of our laboured breathing. "Yes," I moaned quietly as he pounded into me from behind. Damn, this boy is good. 

"Oh my God, Jaxon!"

He quickly took one hand off of my hips and covered my mouth with it. "Baby, as much as I like you screaming my name; we can't have the monitors hearing us, can we?"

We had separate dorms; boys and girls. The boys weren't allowed to come over to the girls' dorms and vice versa. Jax cut off my train of thought as he threw my foot over his shoulder. Jesus in my vagina, that feels good.

"Do you see what you do to me, baby?" he whispered, his nose buried in the crook of my neck. The familiar tightening of my stomach and his slowed-down sloppy strokes signal the euphoric high that we reached a few minutes later. Condom disposed of carefully, we laid beside each other before he spoke up. 

"My knees feel weak, I don't think I can stand up," he said, head lolled to the side facing me. 

"Well, that makes one of us. Class started twenty minutes ago, go get ready," was my reply after I playfully hit him in the head with a pillow. Using the scrunchie from around my wrist to put my braids into a bun, I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Feeling his gaze on my back, I spin around with a hand on my hip. "I'm serious Jaxon, get up."

Groaning, he slipped out of the comfort of my sheet and into his clothes that were strewn about on the floor. "Fine, meet you at the gazebo later?"

"Yeah, sure."

Hearing the door close quietly, I poured some soap into the loofah and rubbed it over my skin; watching as the sud made bubbles. Jaxon was someone who I was close with, not just physically. \ being an occasional good fuck was just a plus one. 

Morning routine complete, I put on my uniform, closed my door and walked down the hall. Taking my sweet little time I walked to the class slowly, I was already late so why rush myself?  Pushing my class door open, I walked inside and was greeted by my homeroom teacher's reddened face. 

"You are late again Ms Micheals." 

I sighed at the annoyance and sat down before answering him, "I realize that, take a chill pill, John. I was busy." 

"Busy doing what, whoring yourself out?" He laughed, the overly tight shirt straining under the pressure of his whale gut. Comments like that were said regularly by him when he wasn't busy staring down our blouses or up our skirts. Only a handful of the teachers here respected the students. As delinquents, we didn't expect to be treated like royalty, but so respect would be nice. 

"No, I was busy eating your wife out." I gasped dramatically, "Oh I forgot, she left you for a younger man who could actually give her an orgasm." The whole class laughed, except for John of course.

He was so angry you could see veins popping up on his skin. "Get out of my class, now!"

Giggling cheerfully I answered, "I thought you'd never ask," and just to piss him off more I added, "John." The slam of his hands on the table made it even funnier.

~~

Yay, free period, I thought. I sat down under the maple tree, contemplating if I should go listen to my math teacher drone on about equations I couldn't care less about or ditch class with the rest of my friends. The latter won, of course. 

I dialled Elijah and heard his thick accent through the speaker after a few rings. "Are you guys still at the gazebo?" 

"Yes, we are," he replied, then hung up after he heard my 'okay'.

Seeing as it only took about five minutes to walk to the gazebo where we planned to meet up, I was there quickly. I sent Damien a wave before wrapping my arms around Elijah in a brief hug, him hugging me back. He doesn't talk much, quite introverted most of the time. 

Before I could get in another word, Jaxon pulled me into him before kissing me full on the mouth. 

"Gross, get a fucking room, will ya?" Damien said, making a face of playful disgust. We both laughed and I slid out of his arms and leaned on the pillar of the structure. 

Damien was about to say something when he was cut off by the intercom. "Students of Madden High School, please report to the auditorium immediately, thank you," came the gruff voice of Mr Duncan, our principal, twice. He was actually someone that the students genuinely respected; he was one of the few that treated us like people; plus he was pretty chill. "I wonder what he wants," Damien said.

Shrugging I replied, "He probably wants to tell us to stop vandalising the school or some shit like that."
~~

We reached the auditorium and sat down in a secluded area at the back. Perching myself on Jaxon's lap, I leaned back slightly so that his front was pressed up against my back while he drew circles on my exposed thighs.

Mr Duncan stepped onto the stage and tapped the microphone twice. "You ungodly spawns, please shut up," and silence filled the area, not out of fear, but respect.

"The school board has come up with an excellent idea. We've decided to change things up a little this year. Instead of going on our normal school trip, we'll be going somewhere different this year."

Every year we usually went on a nature trip to 'connect with our inner selves' or some shit like that. We appreciated the gesture, not that we would say that out loud anyway. Mr Duncan continued to speak but I was too distracted by something hard pressing against my rear.

Wanting to tease him a little, I  pretended to try to find a more comfortable position, shifting restlessly on his lap. Picking up on what I was doing, he used a hand to steady my hips and the other hand to gently hold my neck and bring my head down to his ear. "You know that I will bend you over and fuck you in front of everyone, so be good for me and stay steady, yeah?"

"Fuck, why did we have to be surrounded by so many people," I moaned quietly. Well, as quiet as I could.

"Patience, love," he said kissing my neck, "just a few more minutes and I'm yours." Coming back to reality, we started listening to Mr Duncan again.

"This year thirty of you will be exchanging spaces with thirty students from West Lake Academy," he said with a big smile. The students in the auditorium were suddenly speechless voiced their shock, before shouting complaints. He has got to be joking. 

One of my close friends, Jhanessa, turned around and said "I know he's fucking lying. He can't expect us to go to a school with those pompous ass kids."

Ava, the kind one of the group, murmured quietly, "Maybe they aren't that bad." Our eyes zeroed in on her at once, sharing the same look. Finding a 'positive' side to everything was something she couldn't help doing.

Christian, the extroverted friend of the ground, shared a look of somewhat disbelief and deject with me.

We heard a loud booming voice shout, "Silence!"

A soft hush, once again, spread over the school of students. "The decision is already made. When I call your names, go to your dorms and pack your bags for Thursday." I silently hoped I didn't get picked.

He continued. "Fifteen boys and fifteen girls. Girls first. Jhanessa Brown, Nephertiti Micheals, Ava Harper."

Jhanessa and I thankful shared a look. "At least we'll be together," she said.

I sighed dejectedly, "Yeah right."

"And for the boys; Elijah Musa, Christian Smith, Jaxon Palmer, Damien Stevens."

We all shared a long look. Being the optimist, Christian told us to be glad that we all have each other. "In case you demons forget who's going, a list of names will be placed on the notice board. The bus will leave at 7:00 AM sharp. Is that clear?" A chorus of 'yes sirs' rang out through the bustling crowd.

Looking at our group of six I sighed, again. "I guess we better go start packing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 760 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
822K 19.2K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
552K 2.9K 3
********** "I'm nobody's girl" I scowl in his face "but you can be my girl" he replies with a smirk on his face "I don't belong to anybody and I sure...