When green met blue || Clexa...

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out wi... More

1 - break free
2 - WOODS
3 - something between them created
5 - your biggest weakness
6 - a big lie
7 - grounded
8 - surviving
Why can't I forget you?
9 - permission
10 - I need you
11 - to the woods
Our survivng
12 - Could I steal a kiss?
13 - We're together
14 - Because I love you
15 - sounds amazing
16 - Polis at a sunset
17 - No PDA on this trip
18 - nothing and no one
19 - Griffin, get off of Woods. Now
20 - SURPRISE
21 - what happened
22 - waffles
23 - carnival
24 - Two Christmases!
25 - Thought it'd be a nice surprise
26 - Metaphoric lock to your heart
27 - Our story
28 - New Year
29 - It's my mom
But it can't be over
30 - They know, don't they?
31 - Amazing
Epilogue

4 - admire her

1.8K 56 20
By Pseudo_Wariatka

A bright flash of light outside the window woke up Clarke. She turned around on her bed to check on the clock on her night cabinet. It was only 6.30 a.m. When she finally got up from the bed to take the shower, she heard that someone was already in the bathroom. It was obviously Lexa.

Yesterday girls talked a little. Mostly about the rules. They made a few of them.

So, now Clarke had to wait until Lexa opened the door. When she saw Clarke she stopped, looking at her for the beginning a little surprised.

"Hi," she said, a little lower tone than a normal, probably to just not wake up Abby.

"Hi," Clarke answered. Both of them were staring at each other in silence for a few long breaths. This was a comfortable silence for both of them though. Soon enough Clarke understood it and stood up, grabbing her clothes. "So, can I?" she asked, pointing at the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Lexa answered. She fastly went back to her room, closing the door behind her.

After a short shower, Clarke put on her underwear and an oversize, black T-shirt with some texts on its back. Then she opened Lexa's door and let her in.

Clarke started washing her teeth when Lexa came in. When she noticed that Clarke didn't have any pants she stopped. She blushed a little, looking at Clarke, confused. Clarke smirked in the corner of her mouth, knowing that she was the cause of Lexa's blush.

"What?" Clarke asked, taking the toothbrush out her mouth. She spat into the sink and again looked at Lexa. When Clarke didn't get the answer she added, "it's easier."

Lexa collapsed into giggles. Clarke tried to keep a stone face, but still was smirking a little bit.

"It really is hard to put on jeans after shower" now Clarke was also giggling. "Don't you dare judge me! You've got sweats."

"Please, forgive me, ma'am," Lexa said as seriously as she could after she stopped laughing, raising her hands in a defensive gesture.

"I forgive you," Clarke responded.

When both of them eventually stopped laughing, they started making themselves ready for school.

"So, Lexa," Clarke began, looking at her in the mirror. "How are you feeling about your first day at a new school?" Clarke asked curiously.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just fine," Lexa responded. She said that she was fine, but she didn't look like it. She was a little bit stressed. Clarke could see that. She felt this strange urge to just comfort her.

"I can show you over the school," she proposed. Now she was ready, all she needed was trousers. She went for them to her room and came back with them already on.

"It'd be great. Thanks," Lexa answered. And after that, she was also ready.

"Sure."

Both of them headed downstairs. Out there they saw Abby already eating her breakfast, waiting on the table with theirs.

"I think it's the beginning of the beautiful friendship," she announced, looking and smirking at them.

"Shut up," Lexa and Clarke said at the same time. And as they understood a loud wave of laughter flooded the room.

They drove to the school on purpose much earlier then they had to. Clarke was trying to show Lexa everything as well as she could. Both of them were walking down one of the halls, smiling, enjoying their presence when they heard someone calling Clarke behind them. They immediately turned around to see a dark-haired girl, running as much as she could to them. That was the first that both, Lexa and Clarke noticed other people around them. Before it, there were just the two of them.

"Hi, Raven!" Clarke greeted her best friend, hugging her as she reached them.

"Hi," Raven responded and then her eyes glanced at Lexa. "And who is this chick?" Raven asked, smirking at them. And even though it was just a joke, Lexa with a slight embarrassment in her eyes looked at her shoes. When Raven saw what she's done, she immediately stopped laughing and look seriously at Lexa. "Hey, just kidding."

"Lexa, this is Raven, my best friend. Raven this is Lexa, my new housemate," Clarke said, trying somehow fix this state.

"Reaallly? Well, very nice to meet you, Lexa," Raven handled the situation, as diplomatic as she could.

"Nice to meet you, too, Raven," Lexa answered more comfortable then she was just a few moments ago.

Clarke looked at her phone. They had just one minute.

"Lexa, what is your first class?"

"Math," Lexa responded.

"Great, mine too," Clarke said, then looked at her friend.

"English class. So I'm gonna go. Bye guys," Raven said, then without waiting for their response, she disappeared in a crowd. Clarke put on Lexa her arm and headed to the math class.

After a few more classes girls headed to the school cafeteria to eat their lunch. Clarke picked the table where she was always sitting with her friends. Raven was already on it. Soon enough Octavia, Bellamy, and Luna joined them.

Clarke introduced Lexa to her friends. All of them immediately started liking Lexa. And Clarke wasn't surprised at that. She had to admit that there was something about this girl, you just couldn't dislike her. And nonetheless, Clarke on the beginning was pissed, more on her mother than Lexa, for bringing Lexa into her life. But soon enough she detected, what now her friends were also detecting.

"So, Lexa," Bellamy started, taking the attention of an entire group. "There is a party, at ours, this Saturday. And you are obviously invited."

Clarke looked at Lexa, curios about her expression. Then she noticed that Lexa wasn't as happy as Clarke assumed she would be. She was full of anxiety. Clarke wanted to find out as soon as it was possible why Lexa reacted like that on the invitation. But she also knew that right now, with all of these people around them, Lexa'd never tell her. She wasn't even sure if Lexa'd tell when they'd be alone.

But she wanted to go to a party, and she wanted to go there with Lexa.

"We'll be there. Right, Lexa?"

"Yeah, probably," Lexa nodded. Now her expression was much different. There was slight happiness, anger, excitement, frustration, disappointment, and worry on her face at the same time. That was just a moment, and then her face formed in stone, nothing on it.

"This girl is a one, big mystery," Clarke thought, looking at her a little longer.

After a few more lessons Clarke and Lexa came back home to find a note from Abby.

"Clarke, I left some money and shopping list, make a grocery shopping, please. I'll come back late. Love you, mom."

Clarke grabbed the money and the list and turned around to face Lexa, which was right now looking for something inside her bag.

"I have to do some groceries," she announced. Lexa with the phone in her hand looked at her. "You're going with me?" Clarke said, with a little, almost imperceptible hope in her voice. Deep down she was hoping that Lexa will say yes. Even though she disavowed of this.

"Yeah, sure," Lexa said. "Why not?"

"Great. Then let's go." And after that, both of them headed to Clarke's car.

A few minutes later Lexa was driving a cart through the aisles, while Clarke was filling it. The girls really enjoyed each other presence, they were talking about nothing, laughing, joking.

Clarke never thought that she'd be ever able to open to someone as fast and much as she opened to Lexa. Especially, after Finn.

A few months pasted after their break-up after Clarke caught him on cheating. Even though she never really loved him, it still broke her heart. She closed herself, even from Raven and Octavia. As simple as it was she was just protecting her heart. Nothing more.

But with Lexa, everything seemed possible. She could make her laugh so easily. Even more, she wanted to make her laugh. Her smile was the most beautiful one she has ever seen before.

"Why are you staring at me, like some perv?" Lexa snapped Clarke out of her thoughts.

"No, I'm not," Clarke tried to defend herself, unsuccessfully.

"Yes, you are," Lexa said again, smirking at helpless Clarke.

She nudged Lexa and said:

"Oh, shut up!"

Both of them while laughing headed to the counter. Thankfully there wasn't any queue, so soon enough they were back at home. Heda greeted them there.

"Oh, hi, Heda! You missed us?" Clarke asked her and went to the kitchen, Lexa followed. When Clarke noticed that Heda started frisk on the word 'missed' she added: "Yeah, you did."

Girls laid of shopping bags on the counter in the kitchen.

"Hungry," Clarke asked Lexa, starting taking products off of the bags, looking at Lexa by the end of her eye.

"Not really."

"Yeah. Me too."

"You wanna some help?" Lexa offered, stepping closer to Clarke.

"Sure."

As they started doing it together they finished it much faster, than Clarke would do that alone. They sat on the couch, Heda next to them, to watch TV. And as Clarke grabbed the pilot all the lights went out. It wasn't dark yet, so they didn't have to kindle the candles.

"Great," Clarke mumbled, looking around, thinking of some topics that the two of them could talk about.

"So how your parents reacted to this idea," Clarke asked Lexa, looking deep into her eyes. And as green met blue Lexa felt that she can say to Clarke everything.

"After my father died my mom has changed. Before she was so lovely. She always cared about both of us, you know, she was there for us. But after his death, she grieved so much. And I thought that some part of this pain will go away, that she'll get better. But she didn't. Half-year pasted. One year. Four years. But she didn't change at all. Maybe just when tears disappeared she became colder. She forced me to study. Only the best grades were good enough for her," Lexa said. She looked at her hands, collecting her thought. Then she again glanced at Clarke's eyes. "Maybe it's because she forgot that she still had me..." she whispered.

"My father died too. I was 15. I and my mom were both grieving. It was a pretty hard time, I guess. But mom still remembered that she has me. That she needed to be strong, not just for her, but for me."

"Maybe that was my mom's problem," Lexa said, smiling bitterly, thinking of what else she could say to Clarke. "When my father died I was 6, so I don't remember him so well. But," she sighed, "two years ago I lost someone special to me, too. Her name was Costia. I was walking through the road when the car arrived. I didn't notice him, but she did. She pushed me away..." Lexa's voice started trembling, tears started to show up inside her eyes. She took a deep breath and continued. "She pushed me away and this guy smashed her. When I understood what happened, it was too late. He drove away, leaving her there. She died in my arms." Now Lexa was crying. Clarke embraced her in a tight hug.

Now Clarke saw it. This girl was much different than she seemed to be. She also had some wounds, some of them still not healed, but she was strong. After losing everything she didn't give up. She kept fighting. And that was the moment that Clarke started to admire her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.9K 19
Clarke and Lexa fanfiction because why the hell not??
99.1K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...
8.1K 265 4
This is the second part of my story "We'll always have Paris". STOP reading this if you haven't read the first part yet, because... well... spoilers...
303 13 1
"So how do I address her?" Octavia gives her a weird look. "Just Clarke, of course. She's your girlfriend, remember?" In exchange for some much neede...