Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 44-Before
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 49- Shopping
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 57-Safe Word
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.89 - Last Celebration
Ch.90 - Gone
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch.97 - Alone Time

3.9K 172 50
By Red_Room

Kya POV:

After we scheduled another ultrasound but with a doctor in Bakersfield, he gave the boys my prescriptions as my uncle and Jin when down to get the cars.

And me he would have my information send to hospital there and that he was very happy for all of us, before leaving to see another patient.

The entire ride home I couldn't stop starting at my stomach, the thought that a life was growing inside me scared me to my core, but it also amazed me at the things the female body could do.

Jimin and Tae were shooting baby names back and forth at each other, as some point there got so crazy I couldn't help but laugh.

It wasn't just one baby it was two, I knew they would be handfuls I can already image how spoiled there going to be. My heart was beating in my chest at the thought of seeing all the cute father-daughter or father-son moments.

But I knew when I got home I wanted to talk Namjoon and Yoongi. I wanted to ask about the looks I say in their eyes.

When we pull up to my mothers house the guys insisted that I sit down and let them make the food. I told them a truck would be coming for the rest of the boxes, and I was fine to help.

They said it was fine, and they didn't want me on my feet. I rolled my eyes, they only just found out about it, and they were already treating me like I was made of glass.

I told them the only way I would lay down was if Namjoon joined me.

He wasn't really listening to the conversation because he seemed to be in his own world.

After look at him Jin gave him a concerned look before nodding his head once and pulling the rest of the boys out to put the rest of the boxes in the moving truck.

"Come on teddy bear, we need to talk." I said as I grab his hand, pulling him to my room.

Pulling him down on the mattress, I thought his eyes would meet mine in curiosity of what I had to say. But his eyes stay on his hands.

My heart hurt seeing him this way, maybe he wasn't ready for a kid yet. I could myself cupping my stomach. Maybe it all happened too quickly.

"You haven't seemed like yourself since we left the hospital." I say, and he slowly raises his head to look at me.

A sad look in his eyes, but I could also see a glimmer of relief and I wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

"It was a lot to take in, we thought you were sick or maybe you passed out from something internal, none of us guessed it was a baby." He says letting his eyes fall to my stomach causing him to lightly smiles.

"Does that scare you?" I question, avoiding his eyes and fearing the answer was yes.

"Of course, the thought that we created two small humans, and they are now growing inside the woman I love, shit hell yeah it's scary. But I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to." He says and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I question raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"What if there's too many of us for you to love, what if they come out look exactly like Min or Kookie and you lose love for the rest of us. I would never expect you to put us before our children but there are already seven of us, how much more can your heart stretch." He says as he pulls my hand in his, tracing his thumb over my knuckles.

"Oh Joonie..." I reach for him, bringing my arms to wrap around his neck, leaning into him.

"I know it's stupid but gods the thought of losing you sends my heart is a burning blaze and I can't think straight." He says, tightening his grip on me.

"Love you aren't loosing me anytime soon, if anything I consider this kids to be all out yours no matter who they come out looking more like. You are all their father's and I know it's not going to be easy but there is no way I'm letting any of you go." I stroke his cheek causing him to look up at me before cupping my jaw and kissing me deeply.

I kiss him back, matching his amount of passion as our lips roll against one another.

He pulls me on top of him to straddle his waist, never breaking out lips apart. My fingers getting lost in his hair as his roam my body.

"I can't believe you are pregnant, just want till our families find out." He chuckles causing me to do the same as he lifts me up, spinning me around in a circle before I find the floor again.

"Now come on, I want to get our cuddles in before they all snatch you from me." He says as he lays me back on the bed and kissing my stomach before pulling me into his arms holding his hand against my stomach.

_______________________________

"Why can't I go, it's not like I could die or anything." I say throwing my hands up in the air.

The boys have been a pain since the found out about the baby, it's only been a week, but they have been very over bearing.

The worst part is none of them have touched me in a sexual way the entire time. In fear of hurting the baby, I don't know what it was but it only made my need for them to grow more and more.

We came back to Bakersfield a few days ago because as soon as the boys told their families we were expecting, they all started sending things in the mail.

The boys have already start buying things to decorate the room, but we still had a few weeks left till we figure out the gender.

The boys want girls, but I am for sure rooting for boys. The thought of our children sharing their best qualities I knew they would all be heartbreakers.

I've barely left the house this week, which had made my clothing just consist of different robes and right now I am trying to convince the boys to let me go grocery shopping. But they keep trying to convince me otherwise.

"I'll stay back, and we can do whatever ok?" Yoongi says and I glare at him hard. Making his eyes widen before he turns back to his brothers.

"Please Noona, we promise after the next doctors visit to lighten up, we just don't want the three of you to get hurt." Jungkook says as he comes to stand in front of me with a sorrow filled look.

I'll admit my stomach has gotten a little bigger. The doctor warned me that I would grow a little quicker than normal because of both babies and said I would need to be on bed rest for the last month.

He knew he could always get me with that look, it made me putty in his hands.

"Fine but if you come back without Cheetos you are sleeping outside." I said as I glare at all of them. They nervously rub their necks or chuckle before kissing me and walking out the door.

Yoongi locks it behind them before clapping his hands ad rubbing them together.

"What would you like to do my queen?" He asks as he smiles at me.

"Well I wanted to paint my toes but Hoseok caught me and told me that I couldn't do them myself." I huff and roll my eyes, causing Yoongi to laugh.

"Well I can do them, Jimin usual had me help him." He says and asks where my nail polish is.

After I tell him he tells me to sit on the recliner and relax, and he would be right back as he takes off downstairs.

The boys also turned themselves into two groups. One bought baby stuff and the others have been helping knock down walls.

They decided they wanted to make a room for all of us to share and another for the kids. The boys have been moving their things from their room into the garage, and we have all been sleeping in my room until everything is done.

I sit down, letting out a huff as I sink into the seat. Hearing Yoongi come up the stairs he holds the bag full of different nail polish.

He was trying to show me all the different colors, so I could pick one, but I decided to let him choose it, watching his eyes widen in excitement.

He decided to get fancy and do dots or lines on ever few toes, claiming I deserved better. It only made me blush and it didn't help that his hands kept running over the bottoms of my feet.

While he worked I asked him how he was handling everything. He said he couldn't have been happier and that he was pretty sure his heart almost leaped from his chest.

He stopped in between to rub my stomach or tell the babies about crazy things his brothers had done.

It made he chuckle a how much they love talking to the babies even thought I'm not quite sure they can hear them.

Once he had finished and applied the clear coat, letting it dry. He grabbed some lotion from the bathroom and massages it into my feet.

It felt incredible and I couldn't stop myself from squirming. His tough sending electricity through my body causing me to bite my lips.

The hormones were making it worse and I knew I wouldn't make it though this pregnancy if they always refused to touch me in fear of hurting the baby.

He knew exactly what he was doing, I clench my legs together slightly grinding them together.

But luckily for me I knew exactly how to get them on the same level.

"Oppa..." I whine causing his head to snap up at mine. He eyes holding a hard and lustful look causing me to bite my lip even harder.

"I need you..." I pout, biting my lip and crossing my legs, rubbing them together. The look in his eyes proved he was trying to hold himself back. I pout before reaching up to untie my robe.

Slowly pulling it open, not tearing my eyes away from his. His grip on my legs tightens as he sees I am wearing nothing under the robe.

"Kya you know we can't." He was saying it to me, but I was pretty sure he was saying it to himself.

"Please Oppa, I'm so hot." I spread my legs apart and that was enough to break though the thoughts that were holding him back as his head dove between my legs as I moan out feeling his lips against mine.

He pulls my to end of the couch and puts a pillow on my back, saying if at any point it hurt he wanted me to tell him, and he would stop.

Rolling his tongue quickly over my clit, my legs already shaking from the pleasure as he spreads them apart.

Reaching down I grip his hair, arching my back and crying out. The pleasure was hitting me so hard, my body was so used feeling their touch almost every day but going so long without it. It's like my body had become addicted.

Throwing my head back as his nail dig into my thighs, his tongue flipping rapidly over my clit. Hearing my heart beating in my ears. He reaches up, rolling my nipples between his fingers as he pulls my clit between his teeth.

It was becoming harder to hold back as my grip moves to the couch, tugging it roughly.

"Let it go kitten, let me drink your milk." He says, his eyes connecting with mine as dark lust swirls through them, my legs quivering as my breathing quickens.

My cream coating is tongue as he drinks it quickly, being sure not to miss a drop using his grip to hold me in place as my breathing slows.

He leans up, making me blushes as he leans down and kisses my lip. I push my tongue into his mouth tasting my juices on his tongue before be grips my hips and slowly pulls away.

"You are so hard to say no to." He chuckles and lightly pecks my lips, causing me to chuckle.

"I am, aren't I?" I wink at him as he smirks, looking down at my body, kissing my collar bone.

"With out a doubt." He smiles before pulling my lips back to his.

_____________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.7K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better
179K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
40.9K 1.8K 21
An Alpha, ostracized by his pack. Forced to live alone in a cabin, far from anyone. Only a few knew of his existence, and they were determined to kee...