The Dare That Bought Me

By Arb_naa

"You do know ,he isn't gay right" Liam says behind me as I look at the handsome and devastatingly ravishing b... More

Message to Readers
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13( Road to flashback)
Chapter 14( Flashback)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42( flashback 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47( Forever)
Epilogue.
NEW STORY ALERT
Not an update

Chapter 1

512 22 2
By Arb_naa

Nedra's Pov
"What the fuck are you suggesting mum"
"Nedra Titania Winston.. you will watch your damn language" my mum replied to me as she glared at me. I couldn't believe what she was saying.First, she moves us from Seattle where we were residing at first to a town I don't care to know the name. And secondly she wants me to go to my new school dressed as a boy. I'm a girl for goodness sake.
"Mum,I can't do this please"
My mom kept glaring at me I knew it was either a curse word. Yep that was my mum Nelly. She was very pretty and also a badass bitch. I still remember the way she beat my teacher for touching me at the wrong places. Don't blame me....I took my mum's curvaceous slim body. I wondered how I could hide all of that behind a boy's dress.
Secondly was my  long blonde curls which reached my waist. I wasn't going to cut that though.
"Baby, one day I'll explain but please do me a favour and act as a boy for me" my mum said.  As far as I was concerned this conversation was over,my mum had the gift of convincing. I groaned.
"Don't worry,we won't cut your hair" she reassured and I smiled.At least my favourite part of my body won't go away. I went upstairs to my room,only to find boxes of my unpacked dresses waiting for me. This is why I hate moving. My mom had probably done something for us to move again.. As I sat there groaning, my mum barged in.
"Honey promise you won't tell anyone okay? Not even Darcy" Darcy was my best friend in Seattle. She was devastated to hear I was leaving her behind and now I won't be able to tell her my new secret. I nodded to assure my mom that I won't and she left.

Hey guys first chapter. Did you like it?? Feel free to comment.💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
57K 2.7K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
2K 151 48
As a Prince he has options. He knows the right one but the wrong one is so much hotter. Him or Her? Her or Him? What if he can't choose?
1.1K 26 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...