Descendants Prince of Darkness

By Meloetta246

The story of Mal and Dracula's son Vlad continues as they try to adapt to Auradon life. As the pressure on th... More

Chapter 1: Ways to be Wicked
Chapter 2: Under Pressure
Chapter 3: Life in Auradon
Chapter 4: What's My Name
Chapter 5: A Date With Danger
Chapter 6: The Isle of the Lost
Chapter 7: Chillin Like a Villian
Chapter 8: Danger in the Night
Chapter 9: The Face Off
Chapter 10: The Space Between
Chapter 11: It's Goin' Down
Chapter 12: Return to Auradon
Chapter 14: Battle of the Monsters
Chapter 15: You and Me
Post Credit Scene

Chapter 13: True Love's Kiss

1.6K 31 1
By Meloetta246

No One's Pov 

On the yacht where Cotillion was being held everyone was dancing and having a good time as the DJ played music from his table.

Outside was a red carpet photo shoot event leading to the yacht where multiple photographers were taking pictures of the guests heading in.

Evie was posing for the cameras in her beautiful blue dress with Dizzy's hair piece in her hair.

"Evie you look fabulous." A reporter exclaimed.

"Thank you." Evie replied.

"Is that hair piece your creation?" another reporter asked.

"No this isn't mine this is the creation of a new designer Dizzy of the Isle." Evie explained.

On the Isle Dizzy sits in the salon watching TV with the news report covering Cotillion as Evie is being interviewed.

"That's me. I did that." Dizzy said ecstatically.

She then squeals loudly till Lady Termaine bangs on the floor telling her to be quiet.

On the other side of the yacht Carlos was with Jane as Fairy Godmother walked up to the two.

"Jane sweetheart, I need you at the punch bowl. We need to ladle off the top before the sherbet melts." Fairy Godmother said.

"Mom I have a date." Jane replied.

"Oh really." Fairy Godmother exclaimed happily.

She looks around not getting that Carlos is Jane's date.

"Are you here with a date?" Fairy Godmother asked Carlos.

"Yeah." Carlos said referring to Jane.

The Fairy Godmother still watched the party, still not getting the picture of what the two teens were trying to tell her.  That is, until Jane held out her hands and Carlos took them in his own, then she got it.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi." Fairy Godmother said, completely shocked.

Mal's Pov 

I was walking around the yacht in my new and improved dress, it was light purple and red. I was talking with Lonnie and Evie as Amalia, Alister, and Tosh came up to me.

"Hey Mal." Amalia said.

"Hey Amalia I like your dress by the way." I told her.

"Thanks Mal, so where is Vlad? We need to talk to him about missing two nights of training." Amalia explained.

"Yeah I have to endure Spike's awful poetry. I wanted to drive a railroad spike through my skull because they were that bad." Tosh complained.

"Guys please don't be mad at Vlad it was my fault I went to the Isle and he followed me there then Ben came over the Isle and got captured and we rescued him and saved Auradon and please he's been having a tough time as of late please." I explained.

They looked at me and they nodded and then Lumiere called everyone as we turned to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen I present Count Vladislav Lugosi Alucard Son of Count Dracula, Voivode of Wallachia and Transylvania." Lumiere announced.

We saw Stu coming in with a coffin on a shipping cart and when he got to the front he stopped moving it. 

The coffin stood in front of us then the lid of the coffin slowly opened as I saw Vlad's hand with his ring with the crest of the Order of The Dracul on it. The lid opened and the inside of the coffin was red velvet and I got a look at Vlad's outfit. 

He was wearing a red vest, a black dress shirt and pants along with black dress shoes.

Vlad had on a black and red velvet cape with black fur on his shoulders as he walked out of the coffin and walked down the staircase slowly. I turned and Vlaf looked at me before walking over and stopping in front of me.

"May I please have this dance Mal?"  Vlad asked.

"Yes of course you can have this dance." I answered with a smile on my face as we began to dance with each other.

As we danced I looked at Vlad with my light green eyes looking at those dark brown eyes of his and I remember the first time we met, him kissing my hand, our first date together and how we almost kissed on our first date.

I rested my head on his chest as we danced. I ignore everything around me as it was just us. I wished it could last forever and I looked into his eyes and I could tell he wished that too.

Then Lumiere announced Raelynn's arrival snapping me from my thoughts. She was wearing a blue and yellow dress as she made her way to King Adam and Queen Belle. She made her way to us and our friends then the  trumpets were heard once more.

"Nice dress Raelynn." Evie complimented.

"Thanks Evie." Raelynn smiled.

"King Benjamin." Lumiere announced.

Ben stepped out as everyone cheered and applauded except me and Vlad. He made his way towards us and we all bowed as we greeted each other.

"Mal,Vlad, and Raelynn I wish I had more time to explain." Ben admitted to us.

Vlad's Pov

Before anyone could even question I saw Uma walk behind Lumiere taking everyone but Ben by surprise.

"Uma!" I yelled out in anger.

Uma made her way to Ben as he waited at the bottom of the stairs and guided her to us.

"Guys something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma, a connection." Ben admitted.

"It was love." Uma exclaimed.

"Ben,did you go back for her?"  Raelynn asked, her voice cracking.

"He didn't have to. Right before the barrier closed I dove through. I'm an excellent swimmer." Uma explained.

"You are an amazing swimmer."  Ben complimented.

"Thank you." Uma replied.

"Listen Mal I just want to thank you. I really do, for everything." Uma said.

"Mal don't you see? You knew you and Vlad weren't meant to be just as me and Raelynn weren't meant to be. That's why you never told Vlad that you love him." Ben said.

Uma and Ben began to dance together as Evie took Raelynn back to the group.

"I'm not too thrilled I risked my life for him." Carlos muttered angrily.

"We're here for you Raelynn." Lonnie replied comfortingly.

"He is not worth it." Evie sighed.

Then I felt anger and rage as my fangs appeared and my eyes flashed red. I ran up to Ben and Uma, punching Ben in the face before grabbing Uma by her throat and throwing her to the ground. Then I grabbed Ben by his throat and pushed him against the railing of the ship. 

"You ungrateful piece of shit if you weren't the King of Auradon I would rip out your guts and spread them all over your face and feed your rotten carcass to the creatures of the night." I said in Romanian as I let my anger take over.

No One's Pov 

Vlad had gone berserk as Amalia, Alister, and Tosh tried to get him off of Ben but then Vlad took his anger out on them as he grabbed both the Coleridge twins by their throats and lifted them up before slamming them into the ground. Then he grabbed Tosh and gave him a tombstone piledriver. 

Gabriel and Helena along with Jack and Kim started shooting at him. He grabbed Gabriel and threw him to the ground before grabbing Helena's gun and breaking it in half. He threw her across the deck then Jack came in and tried to stake Vlad in the heart but Vlad grabbed his wrist breaking it causing him to let go of the stake before Vlad punched him in the face knocking him out cold. Vlad then grabbed Kim by the throat and lifted her off the ground as she screamed.

"Vlad!" Mal cried out.

Vlad turned his attention to Mal as he droped Kim to the ground and walked towards her.

Mal's Pov

I saw the destruction Vlad had caused. I saw a side of Vlad I didn't want to see, a monster and an animal.

Then I saw Jane rush to Lumiere.

"They need to see it now. You need to unveil Vlad's gift now." Jane said to Lumiere who nodded. 

Then they unveiled Vlad's gift and it was a stained glass art of me and Vlad from our 
first date.

"Vlad did this for me?" I asked, completely shocked and in awe.

"He loves the real you Mal." Evie smiled.

"Vlad!" I cried out getting Vlad's attention as I walked up to him. I knew what I had to do. "Vlad I never told you that I loved you because I thought I wasn't good enough. I thought it was only a matter of time you realized that yourself but Vlad that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon just like you are part vampire and part human. Vlad you've known who we were and who we can be and you've always been there for me now it's time I be there for you. Vlad I know what love feels like now. Vlad of course I love you. Vlad I always loved you."

I kissed Vlad on his lips and felt fireworks. My heart was racing as this was my first kiss with Vlad then we pulled away and I saw Vlad eyes go from glowing red back to his dark brown. 

"Mal."  Vlad said with small tears coming down his face.

I pulled him into a hug holding him close to me.

"It's okay, Vlad it's okay." I said to him comfortingly.

Evie walked closer to the bottom of the stairs.

"True love's kiss." Evie smiled. "Works every time."

No Ones Povs 

Then they saw Lumiere unveiled Ben's gift to Raelynn, it was also a stained glass art of her and Ben.

"Cover that back up." Uma snapped angrily.

"I will not." Lumiere said.

"Ben why don't you tell everyone what gift you have for me." Uma replied sweetly.

"Uma will be joining the court today as my lady." Ben said snapping out of it.

"Son." King Adam said.

"Not now Dad!" Ben roared angrily before regaining his composure. "So as my gift to her the barrier will be taken down once and for all."

On the Isle Uma's crew were watching Cotillion in the chip shop.

"Maties we ride with the tide!" Harry yells out as the crew cheers.

"Over my dead body." Vlad said getting up in Uma's face.

"You don't have authority over us and what pray tell, what are you going to do about it, Dark Prince? Fight me and my entire crew?" 

"Yeah and you’ll lose." Vlad said as his eyes flashed red and he opened his mouth showing his fangs.

A ring of fire surrounded them then Vlad's eyes went back to their dark brown eyes and the fire went out.

"Wow I didn't know I could do that." Vlad admitted. 

"Enough, Fairy Godmother take down the barrier." Ben ordered.

"I certainly will not." Fairy Godmother replied.

"I am your king." Ben said.

"Obey him." Uma demanded.

"Ben's been spelled." Mal realized.

"Uma must have found your spellbook." Evie added.

Raelynn goes up to Ben as she and Uma slightly argue over who Ben should listen to but Raelynn won.

"Ben this is not you, the Ben I know would never be cruel and hurt his friends. Please Ben come back to me." Raelynn pleaded as she kissed Ben.

"Raelynn." Ben whispered.

"True love's kiss, works every time." Vlad said to himself.

Uma gets mad and tries to gun it for the wand but everyone nearby tries to stop her. Vlad stood in between both Uma and the Fairy Godmother.

"That's enough Uma." Vlad said.

"Guards seize her." Fairy Godmother ordered.

Everyone heard clapping and laughing as everyone turned to see it was Damon Loew who was clapping and laughing.

"Come on don't be a party pooper Fairy Godmother. Besides, the party is just getting started." Damon smiled evilly, showing his fangs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 75 13
it's been 6 months since haven came to auradon and a lot is happening. VK day has finally arrived and it's time for haven, Mal, Evie Jay and Carlos t...
4.2K 36 22
A while after Carlos and Bella's wedding Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Jay decide to do a VK program. Inviting VK kids over to do the same program they did...
23.2K 570 19
The descendant of Gaston is a vampire and struggles to keep this a secret as she is sent to Auradon
30K 569 18
It has been 6 months since Malia and Jay pronounced their love for each other and decided to stay in Auradon. Malia soon finds out that her sister i...