Sonic Forces (Various x Reade...

Galing kay ShiraFangirl

Y/N the sister of Sonic was suddenly teleported into another dimension where there's war and chaos in Mobius... Higit pa

Prologue
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Final Chapter ~

~ Chapter 3 ~

5K 99 96
Galing kay ShiraFangirl

Back to the Resistance

"Listen up! We just got word that Eggman's forces are undermanned at his headquarters in Metropolis!" Knuckles informed.

"They're probably staging somewhere else as part of Eggman's plan. This could be our only chance to take the city." Espio added.

" Exactly! That's why we're focusing on a full frontal assault on Metropolis! I'm calling it, 'Operation Big Wave'!"

"Who cares what it's called? What's important is to have a well thought out strategy." Silver said.

"I thought up this strategy in about a minute and a half. We're going in hard and fast and we're not going to stop till Eggman's army's destroyed. Sonic is busy fighting Shadow, but the rest of us can do this! We've got the strength and the spirit to win. There's no finer group that I'd want to fight with."

"Ha! Great speech! Let's give Eggman an old-fashioned beat down!" Vector grinned.

"Guys, I love this plan and all but we gotta think this through. I feel like this is too risky." Y/N said.

"They have more in sheer numbers, so the idea of a quick, focused attack isn't bad. We also have Sonic-- I mean, the other Sonic-- so I have no doubt we can do this! Also, if we can destroy the Phantom Ruby, we should be able to send the other Sonic home! At least I hope so... this is all new territory for me..." Tails said.

"Oh... well okay. If you say so." Y/N said, having another bad feeling.

"Okay, let's head straight for Eggman's HQ! Time to save the world, people!" Knuckles said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Metropolis Capital City

"Alright! Time for Operation Big Wave! We'll surge forward and sweep the enemy away!" Knuckles spoke over the radio.

Y/N after destroying the robots swung herself with the wrist-mounted grappling hook and made it to the other side and easily took out the robots with her lightning wispon. Eggman's voice was heard over the radio.

"How absurd! What can that rabble do with an all-out attack? I'll smash her to smithereens!"

Y/N run through and jumped into the air as she flew. She noticed a presence flew by next to her, making her turn and gasp to see Infinite again. He glanced at her for a moment and blushed as he took a good look into her eyes that made his heart melt. He quickly glanced away when he heard Eggman's voice.

"Infinite! Activate the Phantom Ruby! Make them wish they'd never been born!"

Infinite did what he was told as he went in front of her and activated the Phantom Ruby as his hands glowed red. Y/N suddenly froze and was flipped upside down.

"Whoa! What's happening?!"

"Stay calm!" Knuckles spoke. "What you're seeing isn't real!"

"It's no use! Our troops are scattering in the confusion!" Soldier said over the radio.

Y/N flew up towards the top of the building as she hung upside down and jumped over the box that was in the way and swung herself to the bottom of the bridge as they fall apart. Luckily, she used her wrist-mounted grappling hook and swung again.

"This is bad! Our forces were all gathered together, and now they're plunged into chaos!" Silver spoke.

"I wouldn't say that I told you so! I gotta stay alert!" Y/N said and was suddenly frozen again as she could see Infinite who's laughing evily and flipped over again.

Y/N felt relieved that she's back on ground and made her way out, taking down robots that are in her way with the lightning wispon. She made it out of the building when she was suddenly frozen again.

"Again?!"

"Take this!"

Instead of upside down, she was moved to the side as she's now on top of the windows. She swung herself over with the grappling hook again. Y/N went into another building and ran up to the top, jumping over the lasers. She could hear a group of soldiers shouting in dismay over the radio.

"This is Eagle Squad! We're caught in enemy crossfire!"

"Snake Squad requesting reinforcements!"

"This is Fox Squad! We can't hold out much more!"

Infinite came again and stopped her once she was high in the air and flipped her down towards the roof of the tall building.

"80% of our forces have been wiped out! And we've lost contact with the rest!" Amy spoke.

"One flip of the Phantom Ruby switch and everything falls apart on us!" Vector spoke.

"Y/N is our only hope now." Knuckles spoke.

"Don't worry! I got this!" Y/N replied, sliding over the red rails.

"Grr, we can't go on like this." Knuckles growled.

"As much as it pains me to say it, the best we can do now is to live to fight another day." Espio spoke.

"Run for it!" Charmy screamed.

"Sorry, but I'm not running away again!"

Y/N slide through the white road and made it out as she jumped over the lasers.

"Our Big Wave has washed out!" Knuckles spoke.

"We haven't lost! Let's fall back and regroup!" Silver spoke.

Y/N then eventually made out as she ran through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite is overlooking the city.

"More ants to crush. I wonder if this world can offer me a real challenge."

Y/N walks by, only to notice Infinite, causing her to freeze in fear as Infinite takes notice of her.

"And as if to answer, the world sends me a trembling child."

"Who are you calling child?!"

Y/N glared, backing away, only for Infinite to warp up next to her, shocking her and was now paralyze in abject terror.

"Are you going to fight and die here? Or, run away in fear again?" he whispered into her ear, making her shiver.

Infinte starts sniffing her and grins. She smelled like flower in his opinion. Y/N noticed it and backed away from Infinite, feeling creeped out while she couldn't help but blush.

"Don't sniff me like that! Stay away!"

She suddenly remembered her brother's words.

"Hey, don't be scared! This is your moment to shine!"

He's right. What was she thinking? She shouldn't be afraid and she's strong. There's no way she's backing down without a fight. Y/N clenches her fist.

"Keep going. Don't let your fear own you!"

Y/N with renewed confidence and a determined look on her face, steps up to Infinite and raises her fist against him.

"I'm not afraid of you! Let's do this! Just you and me!"

Infinite was shocked for a bit before he smirked.

"Fine. I will teach you fear, then pain, and then... well, at least the fear and pain will end."

He floated in the air and teleported himself and Y/N to the white room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She brought out her lightning wispon and took out a lightning whip from it. Infinite brought out a slithering red cubes towards her, making her dodge it and roll over. Y/N jumped towards him and smacked him with a whip, making him grunt in pain. He was impressed that she managed to hit him even if he was floating.

"You must be a straggler who got left behind. The strong will always vanquish the weak. You have only your own frailty to blame."

"The only frail thing is you and your ego!"

Infinite glared and immediately glowed red and charged her. She jumped over him as he stopped before he ram himself against the wall. She brought out her wrist-mounted grapping hook and zoomed towards him and hit him, making him grunt. Infinite flew back up and circled his hands, creating a wall of red cubes. Y/N went between the two big walls as they rise up before it could hit her. She went the other way as three more cube walls came and rised up. She glanced behind her after the walls disappeared and ran towards the wall as Infinte charged her again. Y/N ran up the wall for a bit and kicked herself off of it like a Spiderwoman and zoomed at Infinite with the grappling hook and kicked him straight in his masked face. She brought out her lightning whip and swung it towards him and whacked him. Infinite yelled in pain once again. He brought out more slithering red cubes towards her, but she jumped over them easily and whacked him with the lightning whip once again and harder.

"I am not WEAK! RAAAAAAAH!"

Infinite's body sparked up red in anger like it exploded.

"What the heck?"

He chuckled, liking for a fact that she's shocked by such power that made him look almost scary. He brought out Eggman's pawns, making her groan. Can she just get a break from them?

"Well, well. It seems behind that fear is a spark of defiance. And those eyes... I feel like we've met before."

Y/N went to the other side as another red cube wall rises up as she destroyed the robot that's coming her way again. She flipped over the robots and destroyed them, dodging the slithering red cubes. She turned a little too late to see Infinite in front of her already and ram into her, making her grunt. She started to see red as everything is all glitchy. Cannons from top to bottom started shooting her. Y/N dodged them as fast as she could as she couldn't see anything but glitch. It was then gone. She saw Infinite here and jumped over as he charged her again and hit him again with her grappling hook. He floated again and started creating red cube walls again. As she keeps dodging, she destroyed the robots again with her lightning whip as the walls disappeared. With one last hit, she ran up the wall again and flipped over as everything is in slow motion as she jumped over Infinite's head. She then zoomed towards him and kicked him in the chin as he finally was down as he kneel in pain and the robots he brought are all completely gone and destroyed.

"You've put up quite a fight. I underestimated just how determined the feeble cling to life." he said and collapsed.

Y/N walk slowly and cautiously towards him and stare at him. She reached her hand towards his mask to see what he looks like. She slightly lifted the mask up over his face as she got to see his true face. He had white scar over his right eye, making her wonder what happen to him. He also has a medium-long white muzzle with cheek tuffs, a black nose, and noticeable fangs. Suddenly, he opened his eyes as she could see his right eye is colored blue and his left eye is yellow. His widen in shock that his face was revealed as he saw her eyes are filled with awe and curiosity. Their faces turned pink at how close they were. He shook his head and pushed her, bringing his mask back on and floated.

Y/N somehow was disappointed that she won't see his real face again as she find him cute and kinda handsome. Infinite throws three energy spheres at Y/N, but Y/N dodges them. In the process, she drops their Phantom Ruby prototype. She glares up at him that he could still stand.

"I remember you. You ran from me before."

She picks up the Phantom Ruby prototype, never losing her glare towards Infinite.

"You survived then, but you throw it all away now. Curious."

Infinite manifests several cannons aimed at her.

"This will be good-bye."

The cannons fire at Y/N. She shields her face and braces for the impact and explosion, but her Phantom Ruby prototype glints however, causing the projectiles to pass through Y/N and explode harmlessly, having temporarily reversed the virtual reality for a split-second. Y/N takes notice of what happened before scowling at Infinite again as Infinite is stunned by what just happened himself.

" What!? How is this possible? It can't be... How did you?"

Infinite fires the cannons again. Y/N jumps out of the way of the projectiles this time, but Infinite flies up her and releases an energy burst into her torso at point-blank range. She lands down on the ground on her chest in defeat. She cursed herself and can only attempt to look up at Infinite weakly as Infinite speaks, restoring things back to normal reality.

"No matter. They have only two days left. Let them contemplate the inevitable until I end this once and for all."

Just as Infinite was about to fly away, Y/N stopped him as she had questions.

"Why?"

"Huh?" he turned to her.

"Why are you doing this? Those people have done nothing wrong and you just destroy them without remorse. They are innocent. Why are you even working for Eggman? He's just using you! Just like how he uses Shadow!"

That name made him snap and he flew towards her, catching her off-guard and was lifted in the air by the collar.

"Don't.You.Dare.Mention.Him!"

She flinched.

"Did something happen between you and him?" Y/N asked with wide eyes.

"You want to know why? I had worked for Eggman as far as I remember along with my Jackal Squad...oh, how I still remember those times...all that we had done...to finally show the world what I could do...and still...how I wanted every single one to fall down before me and suffer when they weren't at my back... That's when I met him. And you know what he did?"

"Wh-What?"

"He destroyed my squad!" he shouted. "I tried to show him why they call me the ultimate mercenary. But he took me down like I was nothing but a weakling. He told me to never show my pathetic face again. He made me shake and I was afraid. That day, I gave up my own unsightly face. And I let go of the old me, the one that was so weak, so that I could become stronger. And then, at last... I obtained the power. The power to make all yield to my will. I... was... REBORN!"

On cue the Phantom Ruby on his chest glowed red, making her flinch again.

"So that's why...?" Y/N said in shock. "That's just... stupid and wasteful... You are more than that. There's nothing wrong with being weak. Fear isn't 'evil', it only allows us to learn our own weaknesses. When we learn our weakness, people can grow stronger and be kinder!"

Infinite was left speechless of what she just said. He let her words repeat in his mind. Maybe she was right... and maybe he could change... He stare at her as her eyes shown no fear, but only determination and... kindness... and sympathy. Infinite leans down towards her, making her blush for some reason as he lean against her ear. He tilted his mask up only to show his mouth and whispered, touching her face with his glove clawed fingers without scratching her.

"You... are... so interesting."

He then kissed her on the cheek and placed her down, letting go of her. Infinite flies away after, leaving her to watch him depart with blushes on her cheeks.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.2K 221 17
Shadow rebels against the infamous Black Arms by choosing to serve as the lone protector of the Space Colony ARK. One day, a fugitive accidentally te...
9K 364 9
A spunky new jackal has joined the crew. (Y/N) is excited to be joining the famous Jackal Squad and fighting against the heroes of Mobius. At first...
9.9K 227 30
Months after the Sonic Forces war, Team Sonic comes to realize that their enemy has not yet been fully neutralized. Knowing Infinite the jackal stil...
318 2 21
All is peaceful in the world of Sonic the Hedgehog till Eggman comes up with a new plan to take over the world. Along with his plan also comes a new...