Dreamcrash

By Cosmo_Knight

Six sleepless months finally pay off when Night's code is on the last stage of healing. He's gotten the cast... More

Prologue
Entry Number [REDACTED]
One: The Final Repairs
Two: Some Things Aren't Told
Three: Sticks and Stones
Four: Preventing Fate
Five: Multiple
Six: Learning How to Disappear
Seven: The Last Week
Eight: A Light in the Dark
A Note
Entry Number [REDACTED]
Nine: Run
Ten: The Art Dome
Eleven: A Multiversal Problem
Twelve: Memory
Thirteen: A Rad Experience
Fourteen: The Destroyer
Sixteen: Lessons on the Omniverse
Seventeen: Something's Missing
Eighteen: Training
Nineteen: Just Like Him
Twenty: Blackout
Twenty One: Home
Author's Note 2
Entry Number [REDACTED]
Twenty Two: Space
Twenty Three: Come Home
Twenty Four: Remember Him
Twenty Five: Breaking
Twenty Six: Dark
Twenty Seven: Agreement
Twenty Eight: Hurting and Healing
Twenty Nine: Return
Thirty: Note
Thirty One: No Holding Back
Thirty Two: The Truth
F̶i̶f̶t̶e̶e̵n̷:̵ ̸C̵r̶e̸a̵t̷o̶r̵ ̵a̸n̶d̶ ̷C̵r̷e̴a̴t̶i̶o̴n̵
Thirty Three: Negativity
Thirty Four: The Guardian of Emotions
Thirty Five: Goodbyes
Entry Number [REDACTED]
Thirty Six: A New Home
Epilogue
Acknowledgements and the Writing Process

Author's Note

379 11 19
By Cosmo_Knight

Hey everyone! Marci here.

So before we get started I would like to give some credit. First, super big thanks to Joku Blog for inspiration for Dreamcrash. Path belongs to @Akystaracer, thanks for letting me use him.

DREAMTALE BELONGS TO JOKU. NOT ME. THIS IS JUST AN ALTERNATE VERSION.

Whoever did the art at the top of this page is amazing at drawing, great job whoever, the rest of the art (cover included) is done by me. If it's by anyone else I will give credit.

Now, on to sharing/using the characters. You are totally welcome to share the story (and the sequal, once I write it) with friends, family, whoever.

As for using the characters, you are allowed to use them however you want as long as I'm given credit. Although, it would be great if you could stay away from shipping them unless I specifically say it's a ship.

The Crashverse is (gradually) expanding as I come up with the AUs, but if you want to make a Crashverse AU, please do. The more AUs the better, but please comment here what you're making so I don't also make it. Undertale and Dreamtale are already made, along with the creator/protector and destroyer roles. Outertale is currently being worked on. Underfell and X-tale are off limits too, I have special plans for those two. Everything else is open, so take your pick, comment here, and have fun.

I hope you enjoy the story! It was a fun one to write, exploring the different sides of Dream and Nightmare and figuring out how to fit Seed into what I had planned while adapting him to fit the story. Pen was a bit hard too, as I don't have any other OCs or characters that are souless.

I suggest reading the Dreamtale comic (Just google Dreamtale, there are links in the wiki page) before this, having some knowledge of Dreamtale will help.

-Marci Nights

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 910 20
( THIS BOOK IS A TEST TO SEE IF I CAN DO THIS.) ( FGOD STORIES AND A BIT OF OTHERS WHILE IM AT IT. ) (AND ERROR HAREM SO ERRORXEVERYONE) Error was on...
45.7K 1.3K 20
This is my first story so my apologies if it is trashier than the multiverse itself. This story is also very inspired by other people so don't flame...
119K 4.5K 22
(Inspired by @harrish6 book "Healing What Has Been Broken") (Previously known as I Can't Let Go...) Error is the Forced God of Destruction. Ink is...
1.5K 241 66
"𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲...