Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨

6K 249 7
By Anne_Iryx

“It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.”

-Unknown

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

“Dad, you left my mom when she needed you, the most”, Aries, my son accused me.

“Dad, you left my mom for her cousin. I hate you”, my baby daughter turned her face away from me.

‘No!! I didn't leave your mother for her cousin. I went to know the real truth and punished them who had hurt your mom. I told your mom to wait. Please believe me, kids’

“You hurt Amelia. You hurt her. You make her cry. She loved you, but you gave her hate”, Noah, Daric's son blamed me.

‘I know but... Please give me another chance to fix everything... I really love Amelia’

“You had your chance, Damon. But you lose it”, Dominic appeared.

‘Please, Dom, give me another chance. Please’

They were taking Amelia with them.

“Wait!!! Don't leave me. Please come back”, I shouted, but they faded away in the air, leaving me in the dark.

“Amelia!!”.
“Aries!!”.
“Dahlia!!”.

"Damon, wake up".

"Levi, it's a nightmare. Open your eyes", I heard Amelia's voice, coming from far away in the darkness.

"IDIOT LEVI, WAKE UP OR I'LL POUR A BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU".

In horror, I opened my eyes and found myself on the bed, dried fortunately. I lifted my eyes and found Amelia, my real Amelia above me. I extended my left hand to caress her cheeks, if she was real or not.

'I love her little chubby cheeks'

"Huh! Do you know, you woke me up early, because of your life snatching scream? It's 4:45 in the morning", saying, she slapped my hand away. I stared at her in shocking expression.

'Wait a minute, wasn't she earlier morning people?'

"By the way, you look good above me", I didn't want to lose the chance of teasing her. Her face turned in crimson red as soon as I finished my words. "I really miss this blush", I commented, pinching her cheeks. I pulled her to my heart, where was her place.

"Ai..", left from her mouth.

"You feel so good in my arms", I whispered against her hair. "Stop talking. Let me have my precious sleep. Good Night", she ordered. I was going to say that it should be ‘Good Morning’, but stopped as I saw her innocence, cute and sleepy face against my neck.

~

Flashback~

"Do you find any other information about her?", I asked the private investigator through mobile. I got into the car and started the engine.

"Sir, Mr. Mason and Mrs. Sofie visit her every week", he informed, which wasn't unexpected.

‘The fake Amelia Collins is their daughter. Daughter is the most important thing to a family’

"You turned me against my Amelia. You make me hurt her. You make her Evil in front of us. I hurt her and the reason was you, Mason Collins, Sofie Collins and last Miss. Fake Amelia Collins", I whispered, gripping the steering wheel.

‘If I hadn't eavesdropped during our vacation, I would never know the truth. I'm really ashamed of hurting her'

I turned my car towards Private Airport. Fake Amelia loved Private Zet.

At the parking space, I parked my car and entered inside. People greeted me ‘Good Evening’.

‘I'm Damon Reed. I'm well-known ruthless, devil business man'

I nodded only.

I went to the Waiting Area, waiting for Evil Collins family.

“Collins Jet Airways has arrived”, I heard Announcer, announcing. I stood up.

‘Fake family, today will be your last Luxury reunion... I will make sure’

"Damon", the fake one called, running towards me. I dodged her touch successfully.

‘Disgusting’

"Damon, I miss you", she tried to throw herself on me, but I pushed her away. She tried to use her acting skill on me. But this time, it wouldn't work on me. I felt sick watching her fake acting face.

‘My dear wife is far better than you, without any acting’

"You're tired. Go and take rest. Visit us at night with your family", I ordered them. They felt the power in my cold voice. Fake Amelia shivered. I loved the reaction.

"How is Emilia? I hope you treat her well", I felt her smirking, when she asked.

‘I treated her as Queen as I knew the truth behind of this’

"I'm not interested in talking about her with you", I said.

‘She is my wife and my responsibility. I have no interest in sharing that to you’

"Ok, See you at night. Bye Damon", saying she left with her family.

‘Yeahh... I'm waiting the drama will be held at night... Bye Fakes’

Ringgg... Tingg...

My Mobile.

"Did you ready everything?", I asked through mobile. Richard answered, "Yeahh... With my own bare hands". Richard was eagerly ready for the drama. "Brother and Samson helps a lot", he said. I was really thankful to his brother and his nephew's hacking techniques in destroying Mason Collins

‘Super Genius like his dad’

"So meet you at home", saying I hung up the call.

Dad knew about her being the real Amelia.

‘Thank God, I wasn't the last who had known the truth of Amelia. Mom had no idea of her real truth, nor Lily. Sam knew Amelia cause, she was Amelia's classmate and roommate, along with Logan. Tessa's cousin was killed by Fake Amelia, so she knew who was the real. Sonia discovered the truth with Richard... If I hadn't eavesdropped during her conversation with Tessa and Logan, Michael and Dominic.... I felt jealousy whenever I saw Dominic with my Amelia. They are very closer than anyone’

I returned home.

"Brother!!! Amy left the house", Lily screamed as I entered.

"What???!!"

She reached to me and handed me letter and Divorce paper.

My whole World broke as I found the Amelia signed the paper already. I threw the paper away.

"Don't you want that truly, brother", Michael's mocking voice appeared.

"Never", I shouted.

I opened the letter.

Dear Levi,
                   I believe you already know my truth. Thank you for loving me, these 6 months. These 6 months were heaven to me.
                  I know your Amelia is back. According to our deal, I will leave my place to her and signed the divorce paper without any hesitation.
                  I did. I signed the paper. May God bless you two.
                  Before finishing the letter, I want to say something. I love you Levi and will love you forever.

Your Ex Wife
Amelia

~•Flashback End•~

'Bad time is over now'

"I'm really happy to have you back in my arm, my cute wifey", I whispered against her hair. I kissed her forehead. She was cuddling into me, even more. I wanted to chuckle but stopped. I don't want to destroy her sweet dreams like Strawberry.

"Sleep tight, wifey and don't forget, I love you and will love you forever", I kissed her sweet lips and she kissed back in her sleep.

'You never left a single chance for not to amuse me'

Hello!
I'm back..
Sorry for not updating..
I was stuck in online classes..

Hope you like this chapter.

Vote
Comment
&
Share
Thank you
❤️🖤💜💙💚💛🧡

💓  Love You & Purple You 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 14.8K 99
[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to die. The most she had been regret in her l...
56.9K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
71 10 6
In a world where nothing is certain, there is no room for emotions. Every soul slowly surrenders, to something, or someone known as the devil. Every...
1M 27.4K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...