The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco

651 24 1
By Phoenix_SWAG01

"I GIVE UP!" I whined and slammed my head on the table.

Currently, I am doing my homework in math at the dining room and it is excruciating. It would be alright if they just give me an equation, but no. It had to be word problems where you need to think and understand the problem very well.

"Hmm? What seems to be the problem, Imouto-chan?" Kana Nii-chan asked as soon as he sat beside me.

"I'm having trouble with my homework," I whined. "It's more on problem-solving and it is confusing,"

"What is the lesson about?" he asked and grabbed my notebook.

"Maxima and Minima using Derivatives," I replied.

"My, my, this brings back memories." He chuckled. "I guess I can help you with what I know,"

"Really?!" I chirped.

"Of course, what kind of Onii-chan will I be if I don't help my cute Imouto-chan." He jested.

"Thank you, Onii-chan!"

'Wow, Kana Nii-chan sure is smarter than he looks. I guess we shouldn't judge the book by its cover,'

*Text Alert*

"Oh, it seems that I have a client to meet with." Kana Nii-chan said as soon as he has read the text message. "I'm sorry that I couldn't help you much more, Imouto-chan."

"It's alright Onii-chan! You've helped me more than enough and I also had fun. Sadly I still don't understand some of the problems," I sighed.

"Well, I do know someone who is a better tutor in Math. I'm great at a different subject rather than Math, would you like to have a session with me sometime?" Kana Nii-chan teased.

"No need!" I shrieked. "But I would like to meet this tutor,"

"Your words wound me, Imouto-chan." He pouted. "Well, if there is a person out there that is smart that would be Kyo-nii. He's probably in his room right now, I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you."

"Thank you Onii-chan!"

"Well, I should go now. Good luck with that homework of your, Imouto-chan." He said.

"Thank you. Take care, Onii-chan!" I said and packed my things.

'Oh right! It's Ukyo Nii-chan's birthday today. I should probably get his gift before barging into his room,'

*Ding, dong*

"Huh? Lisa?" Ukyo Nii-chan gaped when he opened his door. "It's rare for you to call on me at this time of night. What's the matter?"

'Wahh, Nii-chan looks so handsome with his hair down...'

"Lisa?" he called out

"I-I apologize for coming by so late..." I uttered. "But, I had something I wanted to tell you..."

"Hm?"

"Happy Birthday! Here's your present," I greeted and handed him the bag.

"For me?" I nodded. "Thank you very much. You didn't have to do that,"

"No, I wanted to give it to you," I said. "Plus, I kind of wanted to ask you a favour too."

"What is it then?" he asked.

"There's some parts of my homework that I don't quite understand," I muttered.

"Homework?"

"Yes. Kana Nii-chan helped me a bit, but he has work to do so he told me that you would be a great help when it comes to this." I replied.

"Ah... I see..." he murmured.

"I-It's alright if you can't me at the moment, I can probably ask someone else if you are busy," I said.

"No, it's alright. You turned to me for help, and I will be happy to teach you." He smiled.

"Thank you, Onii-chan!" I chirped and he led me inside his room.

'Wow, his room is so organized... Hm? the TV is on'

"Nii-chan, were you trying to watch the TV? I'm sorry to have interrupted your leisure time," I said.

"Hm? Oh, don't mind that. I was just watching a movie earlier, and I must have left it on." he replied.

"Oh, okay."

'Man he looks so different with his hair down. He doesn't look too strict and without his glasses, I could clearly see his vibrant blue eyes. So handsome,'

"You can go sit by the desk, I will just heat up some tea." He said.

'Why the heck was I checking my brother out?! Don't be a creep, Lisa!'

"A-alright, you can use the tea that I bought for you. It is a Ceylon Tea," I said.

"C-Ceylon?" He gasped. "How were you able to get one? I've been meaning to buy myself one,"

"A friend gave me a sample one day and I liked it so I asked him where he bought it because I figured that your birthday is coming up and wanted to give it as a present," I replied. "I've also heard that it is best at strengthening the immune system and I figured that you would need it since you seem quite busy nowadays with your cases,"

"Well then, thank you very much for this gift. I appreciate the concern," He said.

"You're welcome," I replied and he went and heat up some tea for the both of us.

I sat by the desk and laid the notes on the table. I opened my notebook and tried to continue answering the problem I was doing a while back with Kana Nii-chan.

"I see that Kaname thought you something right," Nii-chan said as he placed the tea in front of me and sat beside me.

"Yeah, I was also surprised that Kana Nii-chan wasn't kidding with helping me with my homework," I added and took a sip of the tea.

"I, as well." He chuckled. "Now then which part are you having a hard time at?"

"This part," I pointed. He leaned closer and started teaching me the proper way of solving the problem.

'Wow, Nii-chan sure is great at teaching. I wonder if he even considered being a professor rather than a lawyer. Well, whatever his job is it suits him both.'

"Do you want to know the best technique you could use in this lesson?" he asked.

"Yes, please!" I begged.

"The best way to understand the problem is by imagining it or by visualizing the problem."

"Huh?"

"I know you're good at math and math isn't just full of number. It is also about critical thinking. Sometimes the equation is not written as a formula but is written in a sentence. So you should read the text carefully and indicated what is being stated." He said.

"Oh, amazing." I chirped. "You really are the best Nii-chan, you always cook for us, you work hard, and you even have time to help me with my homework. I am truly grateful to have a brother like you,"

"T-Thank you," he stammered and tried to hide the blush on his face.

"Though I have a question Nii-chan if you don't mind?" I asked.

"I don't mind, what is it?"

"How is it that you are always getting up early in the morning? Doesn't it tire you?" I asked.

"Not quite, I'm very much used to it from making breakfast for our brothers every morning," He replied.

"Isn't it hard to cook for so many people for so long?" I asked.

"It is a bit troublesome, especially when I'm tired from work. However, I still cook for them because even though our brothers are stupid and lazy, they are still cute. Plus, I love to cook and I also want my siblings to have a healthy breakfast every morning." He said. "And besides, with Masa-Nii's irregular work shifts and Kaname not usually getting home until morning, who else would do it?"

"Wow, that's so kind and considerate of you Nii-chan," I said as I admire his hard work. "If you don't mind, do you think you could also teach me to cook?"

"Why so?"

"Well, as you have said. We are thirteen of us here and I would very much like to help with preparing food to help unload the work that you are carrying," I said.

"I appreciate the help, Lisa. and I would very much love to teach you to cook," He smiled.

"Thank you, Onii-chan!" I chirped.

"Now, enough with all the distractions. We should continue with your homework," He said.

"I sure do hope that when the examination day comes I'll be able to handle this well like how you taught me,"

"I'm sure you will," he patted my head lovingly.

*Doki-Doki*

'Seriously!? At a moment like this?! You have a bad timing all the time Ms. Heart,'

*Ring, ring*

'Phew, what a great timing.'

"Do you mind if I answer this?" he asked.

"N-No, of course not. Take your time," I assured.

"Alright, as I am taking this call you should probably try answering problem number forty-five by yourself. I'll check it later," He said and left to take the call.

'Hmm... should I derive it for a second time?... so x is equal to 7.5, but where should I substitute it too?... Eh? wait I forgot to distribute the negative sign. Ugh! This is so complicated! I'm taking a break!'

I decide to take a break and explore Nii-chan's room. I went to his bookshelf and noticed that Nii-chan also likes reading just like me.

'Huh? I haven't ever head about this book before,'

I grab the book from the shelf and started reading a few pages to see if I would want to borrow it from Nii-chan's collection. As I was scanning through the pages, I saw a photo placed in between the pages.

'Huh? The man looks like the younger version of Nii-chan,' I  stared at it closely and realized that Ukyo was really the one in the photo stared at it closely and realized that Nii-chan was really the one in the photo.

'Wah, Nii-chan also looks handsome at his younger age. Especially when he is smiling.' I picked up the photo and saw that he was standing beside a glamorous woman.

'She looks familiar, have I seen her from somewhere?' Before I could look at the photo more thoroughly, it was snatched from my hand.

"You are misbehaving, Lisa." Nii-chan fumed.

'Shimata, Nii-chan seems angry.'

"Why are you snooping around my room instead of studying?" he scolded.

I was so stunned and on how Nii-chan reacted that I could move nor speak. 'Nii-chan is frightening when he is angry,'

"I don't have anything to teach someone who snoops around my room when I have helped that person," He snarled. "But if you have an explanation as to why then I will listen."

I honestly want to say something but I'm too frozen stiff, 'This is the first time I've seen Ukyo Nii-chan. What is wrong with me? First, it was Azusa Nii-chan, now Ukyo Nii-chan?'

"Get out of my room," He said coldly.

Fearing that he might get even angrier, I took my things and hurried out of the room. As soon as I have left his room, I ran towards mine and crashed on my bed.

'Was what I did wrong? I just wanted to look around. Ugh, I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have snooped through his things. I should have asked permission first! Now, he's going to despise me and won't speak to me. How troublesome of me,'

"F-frankly, they're a pain!" Subaru Nii-chan's words echoed through my head.

'He's right, I'm a pain. I should probably do something about it soon,'

- - - - - THE NEXT DAY - - - - -

*Alarm Ringing*

I slowly turned off my alarm and got out of bed to go downstairs to the kitchen and help prepare food for breakfast. I did not sleep well last night because of that incident but do not say before that I should not help in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Lisa." Nee-chan greeted as soon as I reached the kitchen.

"Morning," I greeted back and went to grab the plates and utensils.

"Good morning, Lisa." I jumped as soon as I heard Ukyo Nii-chan's voice greeting me.

'He doesn't seem mad at me anymore,'

"G-Good morning," I said and quickly placed the plates on the table.

"Lisa," He called out and I flinched a bit.

"Why are you jumpy?" I flinched a little at his tone. "I'm not going to eat you,"

"S-sorry, do you need something?" I asked.

"Can you grab some bowls for the soup?" He asked.

"Y-Yes," I hurriedly grab a few bowls and handed it to him.

'I shouldn't be acting like this. What am I? A scaredy-cat? You should act professionally, Lisa. Don't act like a child. One more month and you won't burden them anymore, you can do this Lisa.'

- - - - -

Hope you guys like it! Please vote and also comment or message me if you have suggestions for this book. Byiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 279 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...
13.5K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
38.5K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...