Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

Od RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... Více

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last

7K 113 129
Od RisingHopper01

(Authors Notes: I want everyone to know I haven't watched Hibiki so I know nothing about the series. Sorry if I get some things wrong for Hibiki. I haven't watched old Heisei expect Decade. The ones I have watched are Zi-O, Build, Ex-Aid, Ghost, Gaim, and Decade. I'm currently watching OOO's and Drive. I hope I don't get anything wrong for the Riders I don't know and if I do, I apologize.)

Y/N is on his computer typing away when he hears someone knock on his door.

Y/N: "Come in!" Asia opens the door and walks in.

Asia: "Um Y/N...your uncle wants to talk to you."

Y/N: "Hm? About what?"

Asia: "Woz..."

Y/N: "Woz?" Y/N turns to Asia for her to nod to him.

Y/N: "Ok let me finish this." Y/N types that he has to go to school but he'll write back soon.

Asia: "What you doing?"

Y/N: "Writing to my pen pal."

Asia: "You have a pen pal?" Y/N stands up and grabs his bag.

Y/N: "Yeah I never really had any friends at my old school. So I was online and found a chat room and that's how I met "Gabriel8"

Asia: "Gabriel...like the archangel?"

Y/N: "Yeah but not the real one it's just a username."

Asia: "Username?"

Y/N: "You don't know much about computers?" Asia shakes her head no.

Y/N: "Ha ha I guess I'll teach you about them. They're very useful." Y/N and Asia walk into the kitchen to see Woz in an apron and his uncle Junichiro telling Woz he needs to leave.

Y/N: "Woz what are you doing?"

Junichiro: "You know this guy, Y/N!?"

Woz: "Waga Maou I have been preparing your breakfast."

Y/N: "Ah thanks and yeah I know him uncle he's my retainer."

Junichiro: "Retainer? Y/N how do you know this guy isn't some weirdo?"

Asia: "He's not a bad person Junichiro-San." Asia gives Junichiro an innocent look making him blush.

Junichiro: "Uh...hmmm...Fine just don't break into our house...Woz right?"

Woz: "Yes."

Junichiro: "And I cook the food in this house." Junichiro takes the spatula from Woz.

Y/N: "That's one thing you should let uncle do himself." Woz takes the apron off and bows to Junichiro. After eating breakfast with Woz, Y/N and Asia head to school. During lunch time Y/N is helping a group of girls with a few things when Sona walks by.

Sona: "Hm? That's strange Y/N's power seems stronger...Y/N."

Y/N: "Oh hi Sona." Y/N waves to her as she walks towards him. The girls thank Y/N and leave.

Sona: "Has anything happened to you?" Y/N stares at her and thinks.

Y/N: "Hmmmm I haven't gotten lost as many times I do."

Sona: "And how many is that?"

Y/N: ".....A lot..." Sona stares at him then laughs.

Sona: "Ha ha ha! Why are you so cute?" Y/N blushes when she tells him this. Sona then realizes what she said and stops laughing by clearing her throat.

Sona: "Be more careful Y/N and...I meant what I said." Sona's face is red as she leaves making Y/N's face go beet red. After school is finished Y/N heads to the club room to prepare to hand out flyers with Issei and Asia.

Issei: "Okay we're off to distribute flyers. Let's go Asia, Y/N."

Woz: "I don't think you should be doing these mundane tasks Waga Maou." Y/N puts the bag over his shoulder.

Y/N: "It's fine Woz I agreed to it." Woz sighs.

Rias: "Hold on." Y/N, Asia, and Issei look at Rias.

Rias: "You two this will be your last week distributing flyers and Y/N this will be your first and last time I'm sure Woz is happy to hear that."

Issei: "Why?"

Rias: "I told you earlier didn't I? I'm having you do this as one part of your training but flyer distribution is usually the job of a familiar."

Issei: "You mean Y/N is lucky to graduated from flyer distribution so soon!?" Issei angrily points at Y/N.

Y/N: "Probably because I can fight unlike you."

Issei: "What was that!?" Issei gets face to face with Y/N.

Y/N: "I'm not lying. I'm surprised someone like you wants to be king." Y/N makes a smug look angering Issei.

Issei: "Listen here pretty boy! I'm gonna get so strong your gonna be begging for me to teach you how to get that strong."

Rias: "Now now you two, you should be excited we're going to get you three your own familiar."
Rias holds her hand up, in the palm of her hand a puff of smoke happens as a little bat appears.

Y/N: "Woah that's awesome!" Y/N walks up to the little bat.

Y/N: "Hi there."

Woz: "Interesting creature."

Rias: "This is my familiar. Issei you're already met her before haven't you?"

Y/N: "How did Issei met this cute little thing?" Y/N head pats the little bat. Another puff of smoke appears as the little bat turns into a brown haired women. Y/N is still head patting the bat when it transform.

Y/N: "Ah!" Y/N quickly steps back from her backing into Woz and Rias to giggles at this.

Rias: "Shes not gonna bite Y/N."

Y/N: "I know! I was just surprised it transformed into a human." Woz moves Y/N out of the way and examines the women.

Woz: "Very interesting."

Issei: "Then that girl who gave me the flyer was..." The girl transforms back into a bat and disappears in a puff of smoke. Woz thinks to himself after seeing that.

Akeno: "This one is mine." A yellow magic square appears on the floor as it shines green a little green horn monster appears out of it.

Issei: "An imp?" Y/N walks up to the Imp as it stretches its hand out. Y/N kneels down to it.

Y/N: "Hello there, nice to meet you." Y/N shacks the Imps hand for the Imp to smile at him.

Woz: "These new creatures as piquing my interest."

Koneko: "Here's Shiro." Y/N looks up at the couch Koneko is sitting. She's holding in her hands a small white kitten. Y/N quickly appears next to her.

Y/N: "Cute~!"

Woz: "Thats just a normal cat." Koneko glares at Woz.

Kiba: "Mine is—"

Issei: "Yeah never mind about yours." Issei waves Kiba away.

Kiba: "Thats kind of cold ha ha."

Y/N: "Whats your familiar Kiba!?"

Woz: "Please show us."

Rias: "They're a fundamental part of being a devil. They're used to help their masters, relay information, and even in matters of pursuits."

Asia: "Um, so how do we obtain one of these familiars?" Kiba tells Woz and Y/N he can show them some other time so a depressed Y/N moves back to where Asia and Issei are at.

Rias: "Well you see..." Everyone hears a knock on the club rooms door.

Akeno: "Yes?" The doors open for the student council to walk in.

Issei: "Isn't that..."

Y/N: "Sona-Senpai!" Y/N waves to Sona who spots him. Asia whispers to Issei curious to who is Sona.

Asia: "Who's Sona?"

Issei: "Shitori Sona, the schools student body president. Besides her is the vice-president Shinra Tsubaki. For that matter all the members of the student council are here."

Sona: "Y/N!?" Rias looks at Y/N then back at Sona.

Rias: "Have you two met before?"

Sona: "Yes we first met when Y/N came to Kouh Academy and I must say Rias you work fast."

Rias: "Hm? Oh you sensed Y/N's power too."

Sona: "Yes and I was gonna to ask him to join my peerage."

Rias: "I'm sorry." Rias smiles with her tounge out.

Sona: "No hard feelings Rias. First come First server."

Y/N: "You wanted me in your peerage? Wait a minute! Sona-Senpai's a devil!?"

Akeno: "The lady's real name is Sona Sitri. She is the next head of the House of Sitri an upper-class devil family."

Woz: "So other Devil House's are also in this territory?"

Akeno: "Yes."

Tsubaki: "So he's the one you are always talking about Sona-Sama."

Rias: "Oh does Sona have a little crush on Y/N?" Sona blushes as she pushes her glasses up her face.

Sona: "That's not it! You should know Rias how strong Y/N is."

Rias: "Don't be so serious Sona I'm only joking and yes I do know of his strength. By the way what brings you all here?"

Sona: "Both of us have just increased our number of servants." Sona looks at Y/N.

Sona: "One of us more so. I thought we should exchange greetings again." Sona then looks at Woz.

Sona: "And who is he?"

Woz: "My name is Woz loyal retainer to Y/N." Woz bows to Sona.

Sona: "Retainer?"

Rias: "Yes Woz here is technically Y/N's servant before he became a devil."

Sona: "I guess I should of acted quicker to get Y/N."

Issei: "I can't believe there's more devils at the school." Everyone's attention goes to Issei when he says this.

Blonde haired Boy: Rias, haven't you told him about us? I wouldn't be too sure about someone who isn't aware of his fellow devils."

Y/N: "Great someone with a condescending attitude." In the reflection of the window Y/N smirks and a hand comes out of the it and touches Y/N's back.

Sona: "Saji we do not interfere with each other's affairs. It's only natural that Hyodo wouldn't know of us."

Y/N: "For someone who acts all big seems like there's things you don't know." Y/N looks up Saji and smugly smirks at him. Saji angrily looks at Y/N. Rias looks at Y/N surprised he would be annoyed by something like this.

Woz: "Waga Maou?" Woz feels like Y/N's attitude completely did a 180.

Issei: "You're the one from Class 2-C, who recently became a student council member as a clerk um..."

Sona: "Saji Genshiro, pawn. Also I apologize Y/N if Saji offended you."

Woz: "Waga Maou will accept that apology right?"

Y/N: "Sure whatever as long as he doesn't act all big as he's doing now." Woz squints at Y/N.

Woz: "This is strange...."

Rias: "My pawn, Hyodo Issei, and my Bishop Asia Argento and.."

Issei: "Oh you're a pawn too! And we're even in the same year!" Issei interrupts Rias when he hears that Saji is a pawn as well.

Saji: "Myself, I find my pride terribly wounded to be counted the same as someone like you a member of a trio of perverts or should I say a quartet."

Issei: "What the hell did you say!?"

Woz: "Waga Maou is not like those three and I suggest you keep your insults to yourself."

Y/N: "Thats alright Woz. You're prideful in being nothing more than a sacrificial piece? That's kinda sad isn't it ha ha!"

Rias: "Y/N you know that's not true."

Y/N: "Oh I know Rias-Senpai I just think this guy needs to be knocked down a peg." Y/N walks up to Saji facing him.

Y/N: "Don't compare me to those perverted idiots."

Saji: "What? Wanna fight?"

Y/M: "Seems like you want too by acting condescending and then insulting me. So you wanna fight I'll give you one."

Woz: "If you want to fight I will prepare a area Waga Maou....He's acting completely different then what he usually acts. I should keep eye on him for now"

Y/N: "We'll see Woz."

Rias: "Whats wrong with Y/N? I've only seen him like this once before...Y/N calm down!" Y/N glares at Saji and turns to walk away.

Saji: "I may have just become a devil but to appearances to contrary I took up four solider pieces."

Y/N: "Impressive I only took one." Saji smirks like he won.

Y/N: "And that was the knight piece." Y/N reaches his group and turns around to face Saji.

Saji: "What!?"

Sona: "Saji stop that. I must say I'm impressed Y/N if you where in my peerage I don't think I would have a piece for your power. Maybe Saji wouldn't be here as I might had to use all my pawns like Rias did."

Saji: "Wait all the pawns!?"

Sona: "Correct Issei took all eight pieces."

Saji: "Eight? Unbelievable! That dweeb?"

Issei: "Shut up!" Y/N just scoffs at Saji making him ball his fist.

Sona: "Sorry about that Hyodo and Argento especially you, Y/N. If you wouldn't mind please accept him as your fellow new devil."

Y/N: "Fine as long as your asking Sona-Senpai."

Soma: "Saji."

Saji: "R-Right." Saji walks up to Y/N, Issei, and Asia.

Saji: "It's a pleasure." Saji grabs Asia's as she grabs his hand with both of hers.

Asia: "I am pleased to meet you." Saji holds Asia's hands with both of his.

Saji: "The pleasure is mine! I'm all too happy to greet a cute girl like you!" Y/N grabs Sami's hand and shacks it.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you." Y/N then tightens his grip.

Y/N: "You ever try to hit on Asia." Y/N gives Saji a death glare.

Y/N: "I'll kill you."

Rias: "Y/N! Enough of this attitude!" This snaps Y/N out of his trance.

Y/N: "Huh?" Y/N looks around the room. Woz notices Y/N's confusion after Rias's outburst.

Woz: "Waga Maou as much as I would follow you into the battle against that boy but are you okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that...That feeling again I wanted to beat Saji into a bloody pulp...." Y/N lets go of Saji's hand for Issei to grab Saji's hand.

Woz: "This attitude is now back to normal...strange..."

Issei: "Saji it's a pleasure for me as well!" Issei tightens his grip making Saji to tighten his.

Saji: "Yeah it's nice to meet you."

Rias: "My sympathies."

Sona: "And mine." Issei and Saji stare at each other face to face.

Saji: "I just barely started, and already I've been allowed a familiar. I heard you're still stuck on flyer distribution aren't you?" Saji looks at Y/N.

Y/N: "We're actually going to get our own familiars too."

Sona: "Huh? You too?" A shocked Sona looks at Rias.

Rias: "Yes. I was thinking of going next week."

Sona: "But he only takes people once every month."

Y/N: "Would you two stop already!" Y/N pushes Issei and Saji away from each other.

Saji: "What afraid now?"

Y/N: "Urrrrhhhhh think whatever you want but leave me out of this....I really don't want to get involved now after what I did."

Rias: "Then what do you say we have an equitable contest of strength?"

Sona: "Contest?"

Rias: "Whoever wins gains the right to make their request of him."

Sona: "You don't mean a Rating Game do you?"

Rias: "Of course not. We would never get permission for that."

Sona: "You're right. Moreover you must be extra careful with your person now." Rias gets a little irritated by Sona's words.

Rias: "That has nothing to do with it." While Y/N is holding Issei as Woz stands in front of Saji notices Rias saying this with a serious tone.

Rias: "Sona. Lets settle this the high school way with sports!" Sona agrees to Rias' proposal and leaves with her Peerage.

Tsubaki: "That Y/N was rather interesting. His demeanor completely changed after Saji spoke."

Sona: "Saji was being prideful it must of annoyed him."

Tsubaki: "I guess so."

Sona: "*sigh* I was really hoping to get him a part of my peerage."

Tsubaki: "....Miss I'm sorry if I'm stepping over my boundary's but do you actually have a crush on him? Because I never seen you want someone to join as much as you do with him."

Sona: "........" Sona stays quite as she blushes from Tsubaki question. The next day the two devil peerage's gather at the tennis courts at their school. A crowd begins to form when they see who are playing.

Y/N: "I don't know who to cheer for...."

Issei: "Rias of course!"

Y/N: "Yeah but I know Sona pretty well too."

Kiba: "He does have a point and Y/N did met Sona first."

Koneko: "But you have to cheer for Rias."

Y/N: "I guess I have no choice...." Y/N pulls out a headband saying "Fight!" and ties it around his head and some hand flags with a chibi Rias and her name on it. The other flag has Sona's name and a chibi Sona.

Issei: "Where did you get those!?"

Y/N: "I made them....LETS GO SONA!" Y/N throws his left hand in the air and waves the Sona flag. Sona is stretching and notices Y/N cheer. She stops stretching for a moment and waves to him.

Y/N: "LET'S RIAS, AKENO!" Y/N changes hands and waves the Rias flag. Rias and Akeno are also stretching then notice Y/N. Akeno giggles as Rias waves to him.

Sona: "He really is cute isn't he?"

Rias: "He really is *giggle*"

Akeno: "Yes, I really want him to myself." Akeno licks her lips while staring at Y/N.

Sona: "Oh my...."

Issei: "Let them have it, President! Akeno!"

Saji: "President! Win for us!"

Woz: "Waga Maou I'll take my leave here."

Y/N: "Come on Woz join in the cheering."

Woz: "I would rather not but thank you for the proposition. I will be close by if you need me." Woz bows to Y/N and leaves. The two teams of Sona, Tsubaki and Rias, Akeno get ready to face each other in their tennis match.

Rias: "Akeno, we're playing to win."

Akeno: "Right, President."

Rias: "Here goes, Sona."

Sona: "Yes, very well, Rias." Rias serves the ball hitting it towards Sona and Tsubaki. Sona hits the ball back for Akeno to block it sending it back. Tsubaki swings her ratchet hitting the ball. The match looks even as the two teams hit the ball to get points but for the other to hit the ball back to get their own points. Issei holding onto the fence making a perverted face.

Issei: "Sure, I want the president to win, but I could stay here forever..."

Motohama: "and watch them, huh?"

Issei: "Yeah." Issei looks to his right to see Motohama and Matsuda holding binoculars.

Issei: "Hey, you guys!"

Matsuda: "The top-class beauties on campus, competing in brilliant white under-skirts!"

Motohama: "Of course word is going to spread around campus at the speed of light!" Issei goes back to watching the girls play.

Issei: "What's more, they're all professional-grade tennis players!"

Motohama: "No, if you included the visual factor, they're truly godlike!"

Issei & Matsuda: "Agreed!" Koneko and Kiba sigh from at the perverted trio.

Kiba: "I'm surprised Y/N isn't teaching them a lesson." Koneko pulls on Kiba's shirt and points up. Kiba looks up to see Y/N standing on top of the fence cheering on both teams shaking both of his flags.

Y/N: "GO GET'EM RIAS! SONA GIVE THEM ALL YOU GOT!  SHOW'EM WHAT YOU CAN DO AKENO!"

Kiba: "I guess he's too busy and I must say the gallery is a lot bigger huh?" Sona hits the ball for a group of girls to cheer.

Girls: "Go, President!" Akeno hits the ball back and a group of guys cheer.

Guys: "Oh! Akeno!"

Koneko: "They can't use magic like this." Sona serve the ball next.

Sona: "Take this! Sitri-style spin serve!" Sona hits the ball filling it with magic energy. The blue glowing ball flies towards Rias.

Rias: "Wishful thinking! Take this! Gremory-style counter!" Rias tries to hit the ball but it goes to fast and hits the ground before she can swing.

Judge: "15-30!"

Issei: "Damn!"

Y/N: "NICE SHOT SONA!" Sona looks up to see Y/N on top of the fence.

Sona: "That's rather dangerous."

Judge: "He's been up there cheering this whole match."

Rias: "He'll be fine let's get back to our match."

Sona: "Right." Saji is sitting on top of the fence holding flag.

Saji: "That's my President for you! I'm not gonna loss to you Y/N!"

Kiba: "They're using magic anyway."

Koneko: "This could become a bit too heated."

Crowd: "A curveball! Amazing!"

Kiba: "Looks like they're passing it off as ball english."

Koneko: "As long as it's peaceful, so much the better."

Rias: "Such is why you are my rival. But I'm still going to win this! I have 108 magical ball moves!"

Sona: "I accept your challenge, Rias. Such is my love for you!" The match becomes heated.

Y/N: "GO GO GO SONA! GO GO GO RIAS! GO GO GO AKENO!"

Koneko: "As it turns out neither side ended up winning the match so..." Koneko is holding two broken rackets.

Woz: "So a tie." Woz looks at Y/N.

Woz: "Waga Maou are you still gonna wear those?" Y/N points at the headband.

Issei: "Team competition?"

Kiba: "The President and Akeno are conferring with the student council about that right now."

Y/N: "If this tennis match was that heated I suspect the team match will be the same."

Kiba: "I agree." The group hears the door open and see Rias and Akeno walk in.

Rias: "We decided to settle this with dodgeball. The game will be tomorrow night, in the gym. Let's do our best for Y/N, Issei, and Asia."

Everyone: Right!"

Asia: "Thank you so much."

Issei: "Guys..."

Y/N: "Thanks everyone. I can't wait to see what kind of familiar I'll get."

Rias: "Oh I almost forgot Woz you will be our substitute."

Woz: "Waga Maou...."

Y/N: "It's just a substitute Woz you'll be fine." Woz sighs and agrees to be the substitute.

Rias: "Thats great." Akeno walks up to Y/N and hugs him.

Akeno: "Thank you for cheering me on Y/N~" Issei is jealous that Akeno is hugging Y/N. Asia stares at Akeno and Y/N also feeling a little jealous.

Y/N: "No problem Akeno-Senpai." Akeno tightly hugs Y/N pressing her breasts onto his chest.

Akeno: "Think you can give me a ride home?"

Y/N: "Uhhhh I don't think I can because of Asia."

Akeno: "Awww I hope we can take a ride again." Later in the night Y/N, Asia, and Junichiro are eating dinner.

Asia: "Your food is always delicious Uncle!" Asia happily takes another bite.

Junichiro: "Ha ha thank you Asia makes me happy to see a cute girl like you smile while you eat my food."

Y/N: "If you want second's don't be afraid to ask."

Asia: "Thank you." They finish eating and Junichiro is washing the dishes as Y/N and Asia are doing their homework. The three hear a knock on the door so Y/N gets up to open it.

Y/N: "Hm Issei?"

Issei: "Hey Y/N remember those flags and headband you had?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Issei: "You got any more crafting materials?" The next night at the gym everyone is getting ready for the match.

Rias: "They've got two extra people, so we've asked one of them to be referee."

Woz: "That would mean your one player short."

Rias: "Oh I said you're our substitute Woz I never said you're not gonna play." Rias smiles at Woz for him to sigh. Y/N is stretching with Akeno's help while Kiba helps Asia and Koneko helps Issei.

Y/N: "Um Akeno-Senpai I don't think this is helping me." Akeno is touching Y/N's chest.

Akeno: "I'm just checking your pecs and abs." Akeno traces down Y/N's chest, stomach, and towards his waist.

Y/N: "Thats not my chest."

Akeno: "Oops I went a little too far. I must say Y/N you have gotta more muscle than last time." Y/N remembers Akeno touching his chest when she shocked him.

Y/N: "I started training regularly after I got my powers ha ha...She still hasn't removed her hand from down there..."

Issei: "I haven't played dodgeball since grade school."

Rias: "The object here is to win, so going with simpler rules is the best." Rias tosses the ball to Woz who catches it.

Rias: "Aren't you gonna put that book down?"

Woz: "I will never do that."

Kiba: "Ha ha I must say even Asia learned the game right away. Right Asia?" Kiba is helping Asia with a seated straddle stretch.

Asia: "Ah, I can't take anymore!"

Kiba: "Just a like more Asia."

Asia: "O-Okay." Akeno is helping Y/N with the same stretch. Issei stares at Akeno's chest thinking how she would look like naked. Koneko notices this and pushes down on his back making a crack sound.

Issei: "AHHHHHH!" The group finishes their stretches. Issei goes through his bag and pulls out some headbands saying "Occult Research Club." He hands one to everyone.

Rias: "Headbands?"

Kiba: "Eh?"

Akeno: "Oh my how gorgeous."

Issei: "We stayed up all night making them."

Rias: "We?"

Y/N: "Me, Asia, and Issei made them."

Rias: "But did you three get any sleep?"

Issei: "After as hard as you tried for us, President and Akeno, and Koneko and Kiba, too. I thought, I should at least do something for everyone. Then I remembered Y/N made one so I thought we should make some together for everyone." Every stays silent making Issei a little embarrassed as Woz sighs.

Issei: "Um were headbands a lame idea to go with?"

Rias: "Mm-mm you did well. These really are fantastic, Issei."

Issei: "I can't take all the credit Y/N taught me and Asia."

Y/N: "It was your idea Issei."

Asia: "Hes right."

Issei: "Ha ha thanks guys."

Koneko: "They turned out unexpectedly well."

Y/N: "You should of seen him when he was trying to make them."

Rias: "Let's put these on and all play together as one team!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Woz: "Waga Maou...."

Y/N: "Just hold on a little longer." Woz embarrassedly puts on the headband.

Sona: "Sorry to keep you waiting." Sona and her peerage walk into the gymnasium.

Rias: "Lets get this match started then." Everyone takes their positions ready to play the game. The referee places the ball in the middle and walks off to the side.

Referee: "Every ready? Go!" The referee blows the whistle signaling the start of the match. Everyone rushes towards the ball to get it first. A blue haired girl from Sona's peerage named Tsubasa grabs the ball before everyone. Everyone stops, Sona's peerage get ready to maybe dodge or catch the ball if someone on Rias' peerage catch's it. Rias' peerage also get ready to dodge or catch the ball that Tsubasa is holding. Tsubasa throws the ball at Koneko. She throws her body back to dodge the ball but it grazes her body ripping her shirt. Behind Koneko is Woz who doesn't move and gets hit by the ball sending him back. The referee holds a red flag.

Referee: "Out!"

Y/N: "Ahhhhhhh Woz!? Why didn't you move!?" Y/N runs towards Woz.

Woz: "I'm sorry Waga Maou but I realize that I'm facing devils not humans. I'll get hurt if I continue so I took the hit."

Rias: "Ah I forgot about that Woz is still human. I'm sorry Woz." Woz stands up holding his stomach.

Woz: "It's alright Rias-kun." Woz walks towards the wall to sit down.

Woz: "A devil's strength should not be underestimated."

Issei: "Koneko are you ok?"

Koneko: "Not a problem."

Y/N: "I have a jacket in my bag if you wanna wear it." Koneko nods and walks off. Tsubaki now has the ball and she throws it Rias.

Tsubaki: "Reminiscing Howl!" Rias catches the ball but it was throw with such force it rips her clothes.

Sona: "Impressive, taking Tsubaki's ball head on."

Rias: "Just who do you take me for?"

Y/N: "I think Woz was right to get knocked out so quickly. This is getting out of hand like last time." Rias throws the ball at girl with reddish-brown hair named Tomoe Meguri. Rias summons a magic circle around the ball setting it on fire and launching it towards Tomoe. She tries to catch the ball but it's too strong so she's blown back and her clothes burn off except her underwear. Isssi stares at her making a perverted face. The girl who was the referee for the tennis match, Reya Kusaka grabs the ball and throws it at Issei.

Rias: "Issei!" Akeno jumps over Issei and catches the ball.

Akeno: "Oh my you can't let your guard down like that." Issei looks up at Akeno with the same perverted face.

Issei: "S-Sorry I couldn't help it."

Y/N: "Damn it Issei your perverted antics are gonna make us lose!"

Issei: "I said I was sorry!" The match becomes even more heated than the tennis match. Magic circles appear and the ball is fired with said magic circle. Explodes are set off when someone gets hit by the ball or blocks it.

Tsubaki: "Reminiscing Howl!" Tsubaki launchers the ball through the window.

Asia: "Dodgeball is a terrifying sport isn't it!?"

Y/N: "Ahhhh! It's not like this believe me Asia!" Y/N dodges a ball that was throw at him.

Issei: "He's right! I don't even know what kind of game this is supposed to be anymore."

Saji: "President you should take out Hyodo first!"

Sona: "Sitri-style Backspin shot!" Sona throws the ball at Issei.

Issei: "What!?" Issei runs away from the ball but it follows him.

Issei: "Whoa how....!?"

Rias: "Dodge it!" Issei tried to out run the ball but can't he ducks and watches the ball fly back towards him.

Issei: "Ahhh!" Issei gets up and runs away again after a few seconds the ball hits Issei in the crotch. Y/N, Woz, and Kiba wince when they see this.

Issei: "I-It's over...All of it..."

Asia: "I'll use my Twilight Healing to treat you. So please show me the spot where you're hurt."

Issei: "N-No I couldn't...."

Asia: "But unless I can see the affected area my treatment won't..."

Y/N: "He's gonna be ok...I think." Asia reaches towards Issei who quickly gets up.

Issei: "Woah! The area-meaning my area of off-limits! Please forgive me but..."

Asia: "I guess you give me no choice. Okay, I'll work through your clothes." Issei sits back down with his legs apart as she heals his crotch.

Asia: "Are you alright?"

Issei: "Yeah..."

Koneko: "I don't know what to say."

Issei: "That was my thought too."

Y/N: "I have something this really embarrassing."

Issei: "Now that you said this really is....."

Rias: "Asia you continue looking after Issei."

Asia: "Right!"

Rias: "Guys, let's scramble to avenge Issei."

Akeno: "Yes we cannot allow Issei's death..."

Kiba: "...to have been in vain."

Koneko: "Of course not."

Issei: "I'm not actually dead."

Y/N: "I can still hear his voice now."

Rias: "Y/N you should transform this round."

Y/N: "Is that allowed?"

Kiba: "Everyone else is using magic I think it's fine to transform."

Y/N: "Got it!" Y/N places his driver on his waist.

Ziku Driver!

He pulls out the Ex-aid ridewatch alongside the Zi-O twisting them and pushing the buttons on top.

Zi-O!

Ex-Aid!

Y/N puts the watch's in their respective slots.

Rias: "We'll pass it to Y/N at the right time so he can finish this."

Everyone: "Yes!" Both teams get ready Koneko gets the ball and throws it at Saji hitting him in the crotch.

Referee: "Out!" Y/N, Woz, Kiba, and Issei wince when they see this.

Y/N: "Koneko is also really strong...."

Rias: "Well that put a hole in our strategy but at least another one of her members are out. Theres only two of you left Sona, brace yourself."

Sona: "Ha, the game is just starting." Sona grabs the ball and looks at Y/N.

Sona: "Sorry Y/N...Sitri-style Backspin shot!" Sona throws the ball at Y/N. Y/N pushes the button on top of the Diver and spins it.

Y/N: "Henshin!"

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Armor Time! (Electronic Pop mixed with Rider Gashat-esque music) Level Up! Ex-Ai~d!

Y/N puts his hands up catching the ball.

Sona: "What!? He changed!"

Y/N: "You're right Sona the game has just started but I'm gonna clear it with a no hit run!" Y/N pushes the button again and makes his Driver spin.

Finish Time! Ex-Aid!

Y/M throws the ball into the air as his fist glows with multiple colors.

Critical Time Break!

The ball falls down towards Y/N and it reaches the right spot he punches the Ball at Sona's last memeber. The ball hits the girl as a "Hit!" appears then it bounces off her and hits Sona in the side for a "Hit!" to appear.

Referee: "Out!"

Y/N: "Alright!" Y/N does Ex-Aid's pose.

Asia & Issei: "We won! We won!" Sona's peerage feeling defeated begin to leave the gym.

Rias: "Well then, as agreed we'll get first pick of the familiars."

Sona: "Of course, I hate to be beaten but that was kind of fun. However if this had been a Rating Game and not just fooling around, I wouldn't have not lost." Y/N de-henshins and walks up to Rias and Sona alongside the rest.

Rias: "And I won't let myself be beaten by my childhood friend, either. Although, that won't be an issue for a long time to come."

Y/N: "You two are childhood friends? No wonder you said she'll believe you about the Kitsune."

Sona: "Yes we are, also I'm surprised a Kitsune would come into Gremory territory."

Y/N: "Well he wasn't really the smartest trickster."

Rias: "He really wasn't."

Sona: "Y/N, your power was very interesting to see. If only I was faster to get you on my peerage. Well good luck at getting a familiar. It was a good game." Sona waves goodbye to the group as she leaves the gymnasium.

Y/N: "What's a Rating Game?" Rias ignores Y/N's question.

Rias: "We should celebrate!" Akeno wraps her arms around Y/N's.

Akeno: "Come on." Akeno pulls Y/N out of the gym. In the club room everyone is holding cups with juice.

Rias: "Cheers!" Rias holds her cup up.

Everyone: "Cheers!"

Y/N: "Come on, Woz get a drink you're part of the team." Woz picks up a cup and holds it up.

Woz: "Cheers."

Rias: "We manages to defeat the council, and bring the good favor of victory for the Occult Research Club. And is was all thanks to you guys."

Issei: "Even though I got benched."

Kiba: "It's thanks to these that everyone's spirits were raised. So Issei you're to be commended." Kiba holds up the headband they wore.

Issei: "Oh like I said Asia and Y/N helped too."  Y/N pats Issei's back.

Y/N: "We wouldn't have these if it weren't for you."

Akeno: "Yes."

Asia: "He's right Issei." Koneko nods to Issei. Issei holds Kiba's hands.

Issei: "Oh, Kiba, for a pretty boy, once in awhile, once in a long while, you say some nice things."

Woz: "Waga Maou, he doesn't think highly of Kiba doesn't he?"

Y/N: "Yeah it's a strange problem."

Rias: "Now then, we can't just loaf around here. We have to go and get your familiars."

Asia: "Um, we're going right now?" Akeno is standing in the middle of the room as she summons a magic circle.

Rias: "We have to go on the night of a full moon or we can't see him."

Y/N: "I have to call my uncle!" Y/N walks to the corner to call his uncle.

Issei: "Who's him?" Y/N walks back to the group.

Y/N: "Ok we're good Asia."

Rias: "The Familiar Master." Everyone steps on the magic circle except Woz.

Y/N: "Oh yeah you're human Woz."

Woz: "I'll always be by your side Waga Maou no need to worry about me." The group disappears in front of Woz. A time portal appears beside Woz for him to step into. Everyone appears in a dark forest with a red sky.

Issei: "W-Where are we?"

Y/N: "This is a creepy looking place."

Akeno: "This is a forest inhabited by familiars."

Kiba: "This is where we all came to receive our familiars too."

Issei: "It sure looks like a place where anything might pop out."

Asia: "Y-You're right..."

Y/N: "If you get scared Asia you can hold my hand." Asia blushes a little from this.

Asia: "Ah...Thank you Y/N." Asia embarrassed hold his sleeve.

Akeno: "Ahhhh Y/N I'm so scared." Akeno wraps her arm around Y/N's. Issei jealously watches Y/N who has two girls in each arm.

Y/N: "Didn't you already come here Akeno?" Asia is jealous on how bold Akeno can be.

Akeno: "Yes but it's always scary~" Kiba nervously laughs at this as Rias holds her forehead.

Voice: "Get some!"

Issei: "Who's there!?" Everyone looks up to see a man with a cap and backpack.

Man: "I'm the Familiar Master, The Towji!"

Issei: "Familiar..."

Asia: "Master?"

Y/N: "Woah so cool!"

Towji: "Exactly young man! Mm, the moon is nice and full tonight. Perfect for getting familiars." Towji points to himself with his thumb.

Towji: "Stick with me, and on this day any familiar you want is yours for the getting!" Towji puts his hands together to make a G and grins.

Akeno: "He is a professional when it comes to familiars."

Towji: "So then, what kind of familiar do you desire? A strong one? A fast one? Perhaps a poisonous one?"

Issei: "Yes, indeed...do you have any cute familiars? Like a girl?" Y/N sighs from Issei's question.

Towji: "Tch, tch, tch, this is why amateurs are so hopeless. You should get a familiar that will be of most use to you. In other words understand what your own abilities are, and choose one that will supplement your attributes." Asia lets go of Y/N's sleeve and walks in front of the group with Issei.

Asia: "Um, I would like a cute familiar, too." Towji looks at how cute Asia is and his tone completely changes.

Towji: "Oh, all right!"

Asia: "Thank you very much!"

Issei: "Hey you...!"

Y/N: "Oh how about a Familiar fit for a king?"

Towji: "A king? Never heard that one before. There's probably something in here but it's up to you if you can convince the familiar." Towji takes the group to a lake with light shining on it like a spot light.

Towji: "This lake has water sprites known as Undines living within it."

Issei: "Oh, water sprites! Judging by the name, they're probably...Oh as the future king of harems, I want her by my side! I'll put my head on her lap, under the pretext of having my ears cleaned, then slowly reach out my hand towards her ever-mysterious b-boobs..." Issei is breathing heavily and making a perverted face. Koneko is disgustedly stares at Issei.

Kiba: "Ah, the lake...!"

Towji: "Oh, an Undine is showing itself." Underneath the lake a light begins to shine as something begins to appear out of the water. A women reaches the surface of the water, turning around to face the group. Issei is shocked by the girls appearance.

Issei: "Wha-!"

Towji: "That is an Undine."

Y/N: "There you go Issei. Go get her!" Y/N tries not to laugh at Issei.

Issei: "Hell no! By all appearances that's a gladiator here to play in the lake!"

Towji: "You're in luck boy. That kind is extremely rare. A water sprite who's a hard-hitter is not bad at all."

Issei: "Bad enough! Far from soothing, that's a killer isn't it!?"

Towji: "But, she is a girl..."

Issei: "Thats the last thing I wanted to know...." Issei falls to his knees.

Towji: "How about you King boy? A rare familiar like her is perfect for you." Y/N thinks about it for a minute.

Y/N: "I was thinking more of the creature kind not human like."

Towji: "Oh like a king with a fearsome lion. Let's get a move on then!"

Issei: "Why is he mean to me!?"

Y/N: "Probably because you're giant pervert!" Towji leads the group further into the forest.

Asia: "But she did have the clearest eyes. I'm sure she must be a girl pure of heart."

Issei: "Please don't refer to that thing as a girl."

Y/N: "Thats rather mean Issei."

Issei: "Please don't talk to me..."

Towji: "Hold up." Towji begins to look around.

Towji: "There has been a few problems in this forest for some time now."

Rias: "Problems?"

Towji: "You don't have to worry about it. I have it under control thanks to the help of Hibiki-San."

Rias: "Hibiki?"

Towji: "Not only that new familiars are been showing up. I take care of the new familiars while Hibiki-San takes care of the Makamou."

Rias: "What are Makamou?"

Y/N: "You haven't heard of these Makamou before Rias-Senpai?" Rias shakes her head no.

Towji: "Like I said you don't have to worry about the problems. It's my responsible as Familiar Master." Towji gives the group his toothy grin.

Towji: "Oh!" Towji looks up at a tree branch. Curious everyone looks at the branch to see a purple dragon.

Issei: "A-A dragon?"

Asia: "Wow, its so cute."

Towji: "A sprite dragon. The offspring of a dragon that uses lightning."

Kiba: "Thats a pretty high class huh?"

Rias: "That is the first time I've seen one."

Towji: "If you're going to get it, do it now. You can't get them once they mature."

Y/N: "A dragon totally fits a familiar a king would have!" Y/N gets ready to go get the sprite dragon until Akeno speaks up.

Akeno: "Wait Y/N, I know you want this sprite dragon but I think Issei should be the one to get it."

Issei: "Why me?"

Akeno: "Because you have the power of the Red Dragon Emperor, so you should be fairly compatible." 

Y/N: "Awwww....you have a point Akeno-Senpai...." Y/N defeated steps back with the group.

Akeno: "Oh my don't worry Y/N we'll get you a familiar."

Issei: "All right! Sprite dragon, I choose you!" Asia then panic screams.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia!" A green substance is falling on her.

Akeno: "Oh my goodness..." Y/N turns to Akeno who's next to Rias and the same green substance is on them.

Y/N: "What is this stuff!?"

Kiba: "Slime huh?" Kiba unsheathes his sword as slime falls onto his face covering his eyes.

Akeno: "Oh dear...oh dear...How indecent!" Akeno's clothes begins to melt off her body.

Rias: "Woah hey!" Rias' clothes also melt.

Asia: "M-My clothes!" Also does Asia's clothes as well as Koneko's

Koneko: "It's slimy. Gross."

Kiba: "Damn it!" Kiba tries to remove the slime from his face.

Y/N: "What is going on!?" Y/N covers his eyes.

Issei: "A fantastic development that's what!" Koneko punches Issei knocking him to the ground.

Koneko: "Please do not look."

Y/N: "I'm not looking! Please don't hit me!"

Akeno: "You can look Y/N~"

Y/N: "Thank you for the offer but I'm okay!"

Issei: "I don't know what to tell you. How can I stand idly by during this..." The slime is now melting the girls underwear.

Rias: "I can't even use my magic like this."

Akeno: "Oh my what are we going to do?"

Y/N: "I can transform but that needs me to look."

Koneko: "Don't look!"

Y/N: "Okay!"

Issei: "President! Wait, before I do, saving to memory...saving to memory..." Kiba is slashes around behind Y/N, Issei, and Towji.

Y/N: "Damn it Issei cover your eyes!"

Towji: "This is a slime that feeds on cloth as it's principal diet." Towji has a nose bleed and a slime on his face.

Towji: "It doesn't do any other damage besides dissolving women's clothes."

Issei: "A clothes-dissolving slime you say!? President! I'm making this slime my familiar!"

Y/N: "Issei you idiot!"

Akeno: "Ah! Oh my, not there!"

Y/N: "Hey you stupid slime don't you touch Akeno there! Even though I don't know where you're touching!"

Issei: "This is indeed the marvel I've been looking for!"

Rias: "L-Listen, Issei, a familiar is something important for a devil! Think hard about this!" Rias only has her panties as clothing.

Issei: "I have thought about it! I'm making it my familiar!" Rias was able to release herself from the slimes grasp. She summons a magic circle and fires black red flames at the slime.

Issei: "Noooo!"

Akeno also releases from the grasp and summons a magic circle firing lightning at the slime.

Akeno: "Oh, my, sorry about this."

Issei: "Noooooooo!" Koneko grabs a hand full of slime and throws it onto the ground. Kiba finally rips the slime off his face and cuts down some other blobs of slime. Y/N feels a gust of wind he looks to see something fly around in the air cutting down the slime that's falling.

Y/N: "What is that?" Issei quickly runs to Asia hugging her to protect the last bit of slime. Rias, Akeno, and Koneko walk up to him and Asia.

Rias: "Stand aside, Issei. The only thing to do with this creature is burn it." In Rias' left hand is a magic circle ready to fire.

Issei: "No! There's not a doubt on my mind that this slime was born into this world in order to meet up with me! This is truly fate! I'm not a stranger anymore! Oh, Slime-Taro, my partner!"

Y/N: "Like hell you're keeping that slime!"

Kiba: "He already has a name."

Voice: "Listen here you stupid child!" Issei looks up to see a small purple bat with gold lines on it.

(He also has the golden lines like Kivat-Bat the 2nd has around his face and wings)

Issei: "Eh?"

Purple Bat: "Let these women release their wrath on this despicable creature!"  Everyone notices the bat next to Issei.

Everyone: "A bat?"

Issei: "No you stupid bat!"

Purple Bat: "How dare you speak to me that way!? Do you know who I am? I'm a high ranking familiar you would beg for me to be by your side!"

Issei: "No I want Slime-Toro!"

Y/N: "Were you the one who stopped the slime from falling on the girls?"

Purple Bat: "Of course! As a gentleman I will always help a women in need." The bat spins in place and bows.

Towji: "I've never seen a devil want one of the forest's troublemakers so badly. Man the world is a big place."

Rias: "He's usually a good boy. However his temperament makes him too sincere to his desires"

Issei: "President, please stop looking at me like you're sorry for me!"

Purple Bat: "No keep looking at him like that!"

Issei: "Shut up Bat!" Issei and the bat are arguing and showing no signs of stopping. A lightning bolt falls in between Issei and the bat hitting the slime.

Bat & Issei: "Ahhhh!" The slime explodes and falls onto the ground leaving burn marks on Issei and the bat then Issei falls on his back.

Issei: "What the....?"

Purple Bat: "Who dares to attack!?"

Rias: "The sprite dragon's lightning?" The sprite dragon is flying in circles above the group.

Issei: "Ah! Slime-Toro!" Issei looks at the slimes burnt body.

Y/N: "Good riddance!"

Purple Bat: "Ha ha I agree young man!" The bat lands on Y/N's shoulder.

Issei: "Why, you...!" The sprite dragon fires another blast at Issei.

Issei: "Ahhhhhhh!"

Asia: "Issei!" The sprite dragon lands on Asia's shoulder.

Koneko: "Whats this?"

Purple Bat: "Oh ho ho! This one has taken a liking to you, young madam." Y/N looks at his shoulder where the bat is resting on.

Towji: "It's just as the bat says. Those guys don't attack anyone unless they take them to be a foe. Meaning that it thinks that the boy and his slime were attacking the pretty blonde girl."

Asia: "How cute!"

Y/N: "Thats great Asia! It can be your familiar." Asia holds her hands up and the sprite dragon jumps into her arms and hugs her.

Towji: "Thats settles it. The pretty girl gets her familiar."

Y/N: "Hey how about this guy?" Y/N points to his shoulder.

Towji: "Hmmmm...That's actually one of the new familiars that have been showing up. Im surprised it can talk. I don't know what to call it but it's a very high ranking one."

Purple Bat: "Ha ha! At least someone knows about my grander!"

Y/N: "Oh wanna be my familiar?"

Purple Bat: "No!" The bat flys off Y/N's shoulder.

Purple Bat: "I'm sorry, young man we might of had similar interest in seeing that despicable creature burn into ash but that is the extent of our similarities."

Y/N: "Come on! You're a high ranking familiar and I wanna be king we're a prefect match! A Best Match actually."

Purple Bat: "You king?! Don't be ridiculous young man!"

Rias: "Seems like he has high expectations for a master." The bat flys towards Rias.

Purple Bat: "Now, you are perfect! I can tell you have a aura of royalty to you. Perfect for us to be master and servant. Please let me be your familiar!" Issei who is still on the ground speaks up.

Issei: "Is he hitting on Rias?"

Rias: "I'm sorry but I already have a familiar." The world shatters for the purple bat.

Purple Bats: "Ahh...." the purple bat mopes in the air. After the incident with the slime the girls get new clothes thanks to Rias' familiar. Asia is making a pact with the sprite dragon. She summons a green magic square reciting the pact.

Asia: "I-In the name of Asia Argento, I command thee to accept this pact to be my familiar."

Akeno: "Okay, it's finished. Nicely done Asia." The purple bat is still moping around the group.

Purple Bat: "I'm only chance....gone....."

Rias: "Why not be Y/N's familiar?"

Purple Bat: "Never!" The bat flys up to Rias crying.

Purple Bat: "Please rethink it!" The sprite dragon flys into Asia's arms.

Asia: "You're tickling me Ra-o."

Issei: "Ra-o?"

Asia: "Yes. He emits raigeki [lightning], and I also borrowed from your kamen rider name, Y/N."

Purple Bat: "Thats beautiful young madam!" The purple bat is still crying.

Y/N: "It's a nice name Asia." Y/N smiles at Asia making her blush.

Issei: "Well nice to meet you, Ra-o." Issei tries to pet Ra-o but for it to breathe lightning shocking him. Issei falls to the ground again.

Y/N: "It must really hate Issei."

Towji: "Actually he-dragons hate the males of all other creatures."

Purple Bat: "No wonder it fired its lightning at me!"

Rias: "What a naughty boy Ra-o is." Issei gets on knees and stars to cry.

Issei: "Why did you have to die, my dear friend, Slime-Toro!? I so wanted your power in my hands!"

Koneko: "That nasty must die."

Purple Bat: "That boy is utterly crazy." The group hears rustling in a bush.

Towji: "Everyone stay still!" Everyone stays in place and look at the bush the rustling is happening. A man cat runs out of the bush running towards the group. Issei quickly gets back on his feet.

Issei: "What is that!?"

Purple Bat: "I forgot I was getting chased by that thing!"

Y/N: "You remember that now!"

Towji: "It's a Makamou!"

Rias: "Everyone get ready to fight!" Everyone prepares to fight the man cat Makamou. Two fire balls fly past the group hitting the Makamou. Everyone looks to where the fireballs come from to see a purple Oni running past them. The Oni stands in front of the group ready to fight the Makamou.

Towji: "Hibiki-San!"

Hibiki: "Towji-San why are these children here?"

Towji: "To get their familiar."

Hibiki: "I know it's your responsibility to help them gain their first familiar but it's too dangerous." The cat man Makamou gets back up and goes after Hibiki. Hibiki swings his one of his Ongekibou at the Makamou's shoulder then swings his other Ongekibou hitting the Makamou's chest. The Makamou staggers back for Hibiki to raise his Ongekibou up. They light on fire and Hibiki runs at it swinging both his Ongekibou slamming them into the Makamou's chest. The Makamou is thrown back and explodes into flames. It tries to get back up but it turns into stone and crumbles.

Towji: "Thank you Hibiki-San."

Hibiki: "That was a Makamou known as a Bakeneko. They usually travel in packs."

Rias: "So theres more of these Bakeneko?" Hibiki turns to the group as he de-Henshins.

Hibiki: "Correct, Towji take these children far away from this forest."

Towji: "Hibiki-San please let them stay I have to get these two a familiar." Towji puts his hands together to beg to Hibiki.

Rias: "Hibiki-San we are very capable on protecting ourselves."

Hibiki: "Against the Makamou? Only Oni can defeat the Makamou."

Rias: "You're an Oni?"

Y/N: "Aren't Oni suppose to be giant red horned monsters with sharp teeth?"

Woz: "Thats because he's an Oni from the world of Hibiki." Every looks to see Woz stepping out of a time portal as he opens his book.

Woz: "Hitoshi Hidaka after finishing his solo Oni training he become know as Hibiki. In his world the Kamen Riders are known as Oni protecters who fight against the Makamou. Makamou are evil beings born from the worlds nature to cause harm to humans by two strange beings only known as "Man" and "Women." Woz finishes reading and closes his book.

Y/N: "He's a kamen rider?!"

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou."

Hibiki: "You." Hibiki points to Y/N.

Hibiki: "You're the one with the childish dream."

Y/N: "A lot of people still have the same dream when they grow up. What's wrong with mine?"

Hibiki: "Because it's unachievable and childish."

Rias: "I believe he can Hibiki-San you became an Oni why can't the Y/N become king?"

Hibiki: "Because becoming an Oni was possible in my world."

Rias: "And becoming a king is possible in our world." Rias smiles to Y/N.

Towji: "Ok let's all not argue. How about this Hibiki-San why don't you stick with us while we look for a familiar?"

Hibiki: "I'm sorry but it's too dangerous I'm the only Oni here I won't be able to protect everyone." Hibiki starts to leave.

Y/N: "I guess we have no choice. We'll have to help take care of the Makamou problem." Hibiki stops walking away.

Rias: "Yes."

Akeno: "If we take care of the problem we'll be able to get you and Issei a familiar."

Kiba: "Alright Hibiki-San lead the way." Koneko nods.

Issei: "Maybe I can find another Slime-Toro."

Girls: "We'll make sure to destroy it!" Issei mopes when the girls says this.

Hibiki: "No I'm not gonna bring defenseless children to fight the Makamou."

Towji: "Hibiki-San these kids aren't ordinary kids. They are like you but instead of Oni they're Devils." Hibiki sighs and walks back to the group.

Hibiki: "Fine but only you..." Hibiki points at Y/N.

Hibiki: "And you." Hibiki points to Rias.

Hibiki: "You two are the only ones who can come with me."

Rias: "Why the two of us?"

Hibiki: "From the way everyone looks at you. You must be the leader and he's a Kamen Rider."

Rias: "Good eyes I am the leader of this group."

Y/N: "Let's go then."

Rias: "Everyone be careful while we're gone. Akeno you're in charge."

Akeno: "Yes President." Y/N and Rias fallow Hibiki.

Issei: "President!"

Rias: "Don't worry Issei. Y/N is with me."

Y/N: "So how are we gonna stop these Makamou?"

Hibiki: "Something is spawning them."

Y/N: "We have to find the "man?"

Rias: "Or "women." Y/N nods to Rias.

Woz: "Highly unlike we'll find them. These Makamou are different than the ones in Hibiki's world."

Y/N: "Ah! Woz!"

Hibiki: "Your companion is right these Makamou seem to be like bees or wolfs. They follow a queen or a pack leader like those Bakeneko. I said only these two can come."

Woz: "I will follow Waga Maou where ever he goes."

Hibiki: "Fine but be careful." Woz bows to Hibiki.

Rias: "Are these Makamou gonna be a problem from now on?"

Hibiki: "If we don't stop the queen then yes they will." The four walk deeper into the forest for a few minutes.

Hibiki: "Ive been tracking some Makamou after they kill some familiars they take it towards this location but I haven't found there nest."

Y/N: "Lets find it then."

Hibiki: "Wait." Hibiki grabs Y/N's arm. The group hears rustling and see the purple bat flying out of the bushes.

Purple Girl: "Help me!" Another one of the Bakeneko runs out the same bush. The bat hugs Y/N's face.

Purple Bat: "Help me, Help me, Help me!"

Y/N: "Get off my face first." Hibiki takes out a folded tuning fork.

He flicks it to unfold it then taps it. A ringing echoes and Hibiki raises the tuning fork to his forehead. Strange vibrations come off the tuning fork as an Oni face appears on Hibiki's forehead for the same vibrations to go around his body. Hibiki's body is then covered in purple fire. Hibiki waves the the fire away revealing Hibiki in his Oni form. He brings out his Ongekibou's and goes after the Bakeneko. Y/N removes the bat from his face and takes out his Driver placing it on his waist.

Ziku Driver!

Purple Bat: "What's that?"

Y/N takes out the Zi-O and Ghost ridewatches twisting them with his thumbs and pushing their buttons.

Zi-O!

Ghost!

He places them in their slots and pushes the button on top of his driver.

Y/N: "Henshin!" Y/N hits his driver making it spin.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Armor Time! (Guitar beat with Ghost Driver's standby) Kaigan! Ghost!

A third Bakeneko appears and goes after Y/N and Rias.

Y/N: "Rias-Senpai!"

Rias: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Stay back Woz."

Woz: "Yes Waga Maou."

Rias summons a magic circles in her hands. The Bakeneko, Hibiki is fighting swipes at him. Hibiki hits the Bakeneko's arm away with his left Ongekibou and swing at it with his right. The Bakeneko staggers a little as Hibiki swings his right Ongekibou hitting it in the jaw. Y/N runs up to the Bakeneko punching it in the chest sending it back. It gets back up and goes after Y/N again.

Y/N: "Woah feisty aren't you!" Y/N floats over the Bakeneko as Rias fires red energy at it. Y/N spins and kicks the Bakeneko's head while it's gets hit by Rias' blast. Y/N floats back on the ground and gives Rias thumbs up. Hibiki lights his Ongekibou on fire and stabs at the Bakeneko hitting its stomach. Hibiki fires his fireballs sending the Bakeneko flying back and explodes. Hibiki hangs one of his Ongekibou to his side and grabs the Ongekiko belt buckle. He runs up to the Bakeneko who's on the ground and places it on its chest. The Ongekiko glows and grows bigger trapping the Bakeneko in an energy Ongekiko. Hibiki holds his Ongekibou up and then he swings them onto the energy Ongekiko beating it like a Taiko drum.
(Authors Notes: I hope I'm getting the drum name right)

Hibiki plays the energy Ongekiko drum beautifully then finishes for the Bakeneko to turn into stone and crumble. He picks up the Ongekiko and puts back on his waist. Y/N floats at the Bakeneko with his Zikan Girade in hand. It swings at at Y/N but with his floatiness  Y/N moves to the right dodging it's attack. Y/N slashes at the Bakeneko hitting its shoulder. A blast flies past Y/N's side hitting the Bakeneko.

Y/N: "Let's finish this Rias-Senpai!"

Rias: "Alright Y/N!" Rias raises her hands up making a bigger magic circle. She moves her hands forward firing black red flames at Y/N. Y/N floats in front of the Bakeneko it swings at Y/N. Y/N bends backwards and fluently floats around the Bakeneko pushing the buttons on his ridewatches and driver.

Finish Time! Ghost!

He is back to back as he spins his driver then he spins into a rider rider kick all in one motion.

Omega Time Break!

The flames hit the Bakeneko as Y/N rider kicks it. The Bakeneko turns into stone and explodes into dust. Y/N lands on the ground as Hibiki, Rias, and Woz regroup with him.

Purple Bat: "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" The bat flies up to Rias, Y/N, and Hibiki.

Woz: "Why are you here?"

Purple Bat: "I wasn't following you four I was going home...Yes! Going home and then those things starting chasing me."

Y/N: "Why are you getting chased by the Makamou?"

Purple Bat: "If I had an answer I would give it to you, young man." 

Hibiki: "Seems the Makamou get stronger by eating strong familiars."

Rias: "Towji did say this bat is a high ranking familiar." The group hears rumbling and the ground shakes.

Rias: "An earthquake?"

Hibiki: "No it's a Makamou. Run!" The group runs as something breaks through the ground.

Purple Bat: "Ahhhh what is that!?" Y/N turns to see a centipede with a hammer head sharks head.

Hibiki: "Rokurokubi!" The Makamou known as Rokurokubi is still surfacing through the ground.

Hibiki: "But this one is bigger than the one I fought."

Rias: "Then it must be the queen."

Y/N: "Why is the queen itself coming after us!?"

Woz: "It must be because of this Kivat."

Y/N: "Kivat?"

Woz: "This." Woz points to the purple bat.

Purple Kivat: "Me?"

Hibiki: "Whatever that bat is, it's still a high ranking familiar. It must of enticed the queen enough to come over it." Rokurokubi looks down at the group running. It swings its tail at them.

Woz: "Waga Maou!" Y/N grabs the purple Kivat.

Purple Kivat: "Unhand me!"

Y/N: "Nows not the time." Y/N picks up Rias and floats.

Rias: "Ah Y/N." Y/N is princess carrying Rias making her blush. Woz pulls out a bike Ridewatch and throws it in front of Y/N. Y/N floats on it with Rias sitting in the front.

Y/N: "Hold on tight!" Y/N puts the Kivat next to the handle bars where they meet.

Purple Kivat: "Hold on?" Y/N revs the motorcycle and drives off. The purple Kivat almost falls off but he grabs the bar.

Purple Kivat: "Ahhhhhhh!" The tail gets closer and closer to the group. Woz quickly throws his scarp at Hibiki it wraps around him and Hibiki teleporting them out of the way.

Rias: "We won't be able to out run its attack. Move her arm!" Rias lifts her leg and twists her body. Y/N can see Rias' panties as she twists making him blush underneath his helmet. Y/N and Rias are face to face now.

Rias: "Hi." Rias hugs Y/N so she doesn't fall. She looks at the tail coming towards them. She summons a magic circle and fires a huge blast at the tail. The huge blast pushes the tail back enough to not hit the motorcycle by a few inches.

Y/N: "Nice one Rias-Senpai!" Rokurokubi sees that it's attack missed it roars and goes after Y/N and Rias.

Rias: "It's coming after us now!"

Y/N: "We have to regroup with the others!"

Rias: "I agree!" Y/N drives through the forest trying to out run the Rokurokubi.

Rias: "I'll try to slow it down!" Rias summons magic circles and fires red blasts at the Rokurokubi. The blasts hit the Rokurokubi doing nothing to stop it.

Rias: "My attacks aren't doing anything to it." Rias points her hand at a tree and fires a blast making them fall on the Rokurokubi. The Rokurokubi slams the trees away with its head sending towards Y/N and Rias.

Rias: "Y/N!" Y/N looks up and turns to left as the tree slams into the ground.

Y/N: "Let's not do that!" Y/N looks at Rias.

Rias: "I wholeheartedly agree!" Y/N looks forward and sees Issei and the rest of Rias' peerage resting.

Y/N: "Everyone get ready!"  They look up to see Y/N and the Rokurokubi barreling towards them.

Issei: "What the hell is that!? Sacred Gear!" Issei's boosted gear appears on his hand as Kiba unsheathes his sword.

Akeno: "Towji-San please take care of Asia."

Towji: "Ah right come with me!" Towji and Asia run off to the side. Koneko lifts a tree and swings at the Rokurokubi.

Y/N: "Hold on!" Y/N quickly turns the motorcycle sliding underneath the tree as Koneko swings it. Akeno summons yellow magic circles and fires lightning at the Rokurokubi as the tree slams into the Rokurokubi. The Rokurokubi reels back and roars shaking its head. Y/N grabs the purple Kivat and puts him on his shoulder as he and Rias get off his motorcycle.

Y/N: "That did something." The Rokurokubi looks down at the group. It goes in for another charge at them. Two fire balls hit the Rokurokubi stopping it from charging. Hibiki jumps off a tree and slams his Ongekibou's on the Rokurokubi's body. The Rokurokubi falls onto the ground.

Issei: "Is it dead?"

Hibiki: "No." The Rokurokubi begins to move getting back up. It swings its tail at the group.

Rias: "Everyone get out of the way!" Kiba grabs Issei and jumps out of the way of the tail attack alongside everyone.

Y/N: "Where's Asia!?" Y/N hears Asia scream and looks to see Towji and Asia as the tail heads towards them.

Y/N: "Koneko!" Y/N holds his hand out for Konekoto grab it. Koneko spins and throws Y/N at Asia and Towji. Towji holds Asia using his body as a shield. Y/N lands in front of them and uses his Zikan Girade to block the attack.

Y/N: "Arrrrrraaaahhhhh!"

Purple Kivat: "You're insane boy!"

The parka ghost come out and grab Asia and Towji flying up in the air. Y/N is sent flying slamming through trees. Once the threat is gone the parka ghost put Asia and Towji down and fade away.

Asia: "Y/N!" A de-henshined Y/N is laying on the ground covered in tree branches a feet away.

Y/N: "That hurt." The purple Kivat moves some branches out of the way.

Purple Kivat: "Boy are you ok?"

Y/N: "Yeah...." Y/N sits up and Kivat sits in his lap.

Purple Kivat: "Why did you do that?"

Y/N: "A king always protects his subjects when they need help and they're my friends I will  always protect them."

Purple Kivat: "Why are you so interested in being king?"

Y/N: "It's my dream I don't care who it is Kamen Rider or not." Y/N thinks back to what Hibiki said to him.

Y/N: "I will always try to make my dream come true."

Hibiki: "You will still stride towards that dream?" Y/N looks up to see Hibiki holding his hand out. The purple Kivat flies up as Y/N grabs Hibiki's hand helping him up.

Y/N: "I will and no one is gonna stop me." Hibiki chuckles.

Hibiki: "Then head towards that dream and never stop." Hibiki hands him a purple ridewatch.

Hibiki: "I apologize for the comment we first met. I wanted to see if you would still follow your dream if a Kamen Rider would be negative towards it."

Y/N: "Thats ok its time to finish this!" Y/N removes the Ghost ridewatch and twists the Hibiki ridewatch pushing the button on top.

Hibiki!

He puts the ridewatch in the left slot and pushes the button on top his driver as a giant clock with smaller clock appears behind him.

Y/N: "Henshin!" Y/N hits his driver making it spin.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Armor Time! (Orchestral fanfare mixed with Onkaku ringing) Hibiki! (taiko drum thud)

Hibiki and Y/N run towards the battle. Kiba hits the away one of Rokurokubi's legs. Koneko hits the Rokurokubi's underside with a tree. Akeno and Rias fires their blasts at the Rokurokubi.

Asia: "Is Y/N okay!?"

Rias: "Don't worry Asia, Y/N is stronger than that....Please be ok Y/N."

Issei: "Woah!" Issei is running around dodging the Rokurokubi's attacks.

Rias: "Watch it's movements if it chargers or does a tail swipe we'll have to dodge it fast!" The Rokurokubi slams it body onto the group.

Akeno: "It's going to charge at us!" The Rokurokubi charges at Akeno and Rias. Issei, Kiba, and Koneko dodge out of the way. Akeno grabs Towji as Rias grabs Asia.

Hibiki and Y/N run past Rias and Akeno and swing their Ongekibou at the Rokurokubi's head. The Rokurokubi is thrown to the side roaring from pain.

Rias & Asia: "Y/N!" Rias and Akeno put Asia and Towji down. They notice Y/N's new form. Woz appears from behind Rias and Akeno.

Woz: "IWAE! The one who will inherit all rider powers! The one chosen by the Time King himself! The heir to the throne of time! He is known as the Demon Prince Kamen Rider Zi-O Hibiki Armor! He has now inherited his fourth power!"

https://youtu.be/-LBfp5ERCc4
(Play Hibiki Opening here)

Y/N: "Rias! Akeno!"

Rias & Akeno: "Yes!" Y/N and Hibiki light their Ongekibou on fire as Rias and Akeno summon magic circles. Y/N and Hibiki fire fireballs alongside Rias and Akeno's magic blasts. On its side the Rokurokubi roars again from the pain. Hibiki removes his Ongekiko from his belt and looks at Y/N for him to nod. Y/N and Hibiki run at the Rokurokubi for Hibiki to puts the Ongekiko on the Rokurokubi. The Ongekiko grows and traps a part of the Rokurokubi's body.

Rias: "Everyone attack while its down!" Kiba slashes at it cutting a few legs. Koneko holds on to the tail so it can't swipe at them. Rias and Akeno Fire blasts at its head. Issei is punching the underside of the Rokurokubi.

Hibiki: "Watch my movements."

Y/N: "Ok!"

Y/N and Hibiki hold their Ongekibou up and begin to beat the Ongekiko. Y/N tries his best to mimic Hibiki's movements. Hibiki plays the Ongekiko beautiful while Y/N plays rather badly.

Y/N: "Wait like this?" Hibiki and Y/N give it one final hit turning only a part of the Rokurokubi into stone.

Hibiki: "We couldn't use the full power of the Ongekiko."

Y/N: "Sorry!" The Rokurokubi starts to move trying to get back up but Koneko plants her feet holding the Rokurokubi. Y/N thinks back to when Takeru and him did a double rider kick.

Y/N: "Koneko throw it in the air!" Koneko nods and begins to spin the Rokurokubi.

Issei: "Woah!" Everyone can feel the air the Rokurokubi is making when being spun.

Hibiki: "Y/N what's your plan?"

Y/N: "This!" Y/N pushes both buttons on his ridewatches.

Finish Time!

Hibiki!

Y/N pushes the button on top of his driver and spins it. His body in engulfed in purple fire. The purple fire moves down accumulating on his right leg. Hibiki does the same thing after watching Y/N.

Y/N: "Koneko now!" Koneko throws the Rokurokubi in the air. Hibiki and Y/N jump and extend their right leg into a rider kick flying towards the Rokurokubi. It roars at Y/N and Hibiki who go into its mouth.

Rias: "Y/N!" Purple fire explodes out of the Rokurokubi's mouth. The head turns into stone and explodes into pieces. Rias and the others watch as Y/N and Hibiki go through the segments of the Rokurokubi. The segments turn into stone and explode from the purple flame rider kicks.

Ongeki Time Break!

Y/N and Hibiki rider kick land a few feet away from the group.
(Hibiki Opening ends here)

Asia runs at Y/N and jump hugs him. Y/N stands up and watches Asia jump at him.

Y/N: "Woah! Asia."

Asia: "I'm so glad you're ok!" Hibiki and Y/N de-henshin and Y/N hugs Asia back.

Y/N: "I'm glad you are ok too." The purple Kivat flies up to Y/N.

Purple Kivat: "Good job young man."

Y/N: "Thank you."

Towji: "Ha ha seems like the Makamou problem is over." Asia let's go of Y/N as everyone else walks up.

Hibiki: "Yes Towji-San the forest is safe again for people to enter."

Rias: "I must thank you Hibiki-San you taking up the task of stopping the Makamou has saved many others who would want their first familiar." Rias thinks about Sona.

Hibiki: "Protecting others is the job of an Oni and a Kamen Rider." Hibiki looks at Y/N and smiles.

Hibiki: "I knew a young boy who wanted to be an Oni. He told everyone that its what he wanted to be when he grew. The children laughed and the teachers told him that isn't possible and why would he want to be an Oni." Y/N listens to Hibiki remembering at his old school people would do the same to him.

Hibiki: "But that didn't stop him. Young man keep heading towards your dream because being an Oni is just as childish." A portal appears behind Hibiki. He takes step back and waves good bye.

Towji: "Thank you Hibiki-San!" The portal closes taking Hibiki back to his world.

Towji: "Now that's done it's time to head home."

Rias: "Towji is correct we can't stay here too long."

Y/N: "Because of the full moon?"

Akeno: "Correct."

Issei: "Awww too bad we couldn't get a familiar."

Y/N: "At least Asia did." Y/N looks at the sprite dragon that is now in her arms. Everyone gets ready to leave when the purple Kivat flies around them.

Purple Kivat: "Wait! Wait!"

Rias: "I'm sorry I already have a familiar."

Purple Kivat: "Yes yes I know I was following to try to convince you to take me as your familiar but I have decided." The purple Kivat points at Y/N with his wing.

Purple Kivat: "You boy! I want you to be my master!"

Y/N: "Me? Why the change of mind?"

Purple Kivat: "The way you saved that blonde maiden is something only a true king would do.  The dedication to follow your dream is something I haven't seen. I was wrong about you after seeing that I can truly say you will become king."

Rias: "Seems like someone else has seen your grander." Rias smiles at the purple Kivat.

Purple Kivat: "Ha ha a very good one lady Rias."

Issei: "I'm the only one without a familiar...." Kiba pats Issei's back while he cries.

Towji: "Nice job on getting a familiar at the last minute." Y/N summons a green magic square.

Y/N: "In the name of Y/N L/N, I command thee to accept this pact to be my familiar."

Purple Kivat: "I humbly accept!"

Akeno: "Congratulation Y/N."

Asia: "What are you gonna name him?"

Y/N: "hmmmm... Kivat-Bat the 1st."

Rias: "Ah...are you sure?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Kivat the 1st: "I love it!"

Rias: "I guess it's fine." Akeno summons a magic circle and say their goodbyes to Towji.

https://youtu.be/lPzwZwzK8gs
(Play Zi-O Opening here)

They teleport back to the club room.

Y/N: "Ahhhhh! It's already morning!"

Rias: "We were in the forest for a long time."

Y/N: "I'm so grounded...."

Kivat the 1st: "At least you have me Master."

Rias: "Speaking of familiars some say sprite dragons only open their hearts to the pure-hearted. Ordinarily, they do not give themselves over to devils."

Akeno: "But perhaps Asia having been a Sister had some influence on him." The sprite dragon is happily hugging Asia.

Y/N: "Seems like it."

Kivat the 1st: "Master would you like me to hug you?"

Y/N: "Uh no."

Kivat the 1st: "Don't be shy." Kivat hugs Y/N's shoulder and Akeno giggles when she sees this.

Issei: "Hey, Ra-o! What do you think you're doing to Asia!?" The sprite dragon stops hugging Asia and breathes lightning on Issei. Koneko watches Issei fall to the ground and takes a bite of her cookie.

Asia: "Now, Ra-o, you mustn't misbehave." Ra-o goes back into Asia's arms hugging her again.

Asia: "Okay then, good night, Ra-o." Asia summons a green magic square making Ra-o disappear.

Kivat the 1st: "Well, Master call on me whenever you need me." Kivat let's goes of Y/N and bows to him.

Y/N: "Of course." Y/N summons the same magic circle making Kivat disappear. Issei stands up dusting himself.

Issei: "For Asia and Y/N, who are junior's, to be somehow more devilish than me make me fell snubbed. Damn it, before you know it, I'm gonna get me a familiar that will astound you all!"

Kiba: "I can't wait. Well good night, all"

Everyone: "Good night!" Y/N tells Asia he's gonna wait for Woz. Issei says he'll wait with her outside.

Rias: "Issei still has a ways to go."

Akeno: "He's just getting started."

Rias: "Yes..."

Y/N: "I hope he can grow out of his perverted nature." Woz walks out of a time portal.

Y/N: "Oh good you're back I was worried you wouldn't."

Woz: "I will always come back to you Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Well I'm gonna head home so I can get yelled at. Good night Rias, Akeno." Y/N walks out of the club room and gets on his motorcycle with Asia. He drives off towards his home ready to get yelled at by his uncle.

During the night a red monster is stalking a girl. Once the girl turns a corner the red monster appears in front of her.

Red Monster: "I saw your desire for that man. Why don't I help you?" The monster takes a coin out and puts it next to her forehead. A coin slot appears and it puts the coin in like a vending machine. A wrapped monster crawls out from her back and falls into the ground. It's stands up and walks away.

A man holding a stick walks around the corner looking at his hand.

He looks up to see the red monster next to the girl.

Man: "Ankh...?" Ankh turns around to look at the man.

Ankh: "How do you know my name?" The man makes a fist around a broken red coin.

(Zi-O Opening ends here)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 25.4K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
59.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
90.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.