taekook ff Teacher

By Btsf580

where kim taehyung trasfers as a new maths teacher and jeon jungkook is one of his student.not only that... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
:(
23
24
25
πŸ”žπŸ”žwedding night-(m)
plz read
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Thank you
NEW STORY

36

6.5K 249 107
By Btsf580

Jennie smiled.

Jennie-oh taeeee!!!

She ran to taehyung and but taehyung backed away making jennie fall on to the couch.minjun clapped excitedly.Jennie got up and glared at the small boy.

Jennie-whats ur problem huh?its not funny.so of th-

Taehyung growled.

Tae-dont finish your sentence jennie!!

He said with a dark deep voice.

Tae-and how many times do i have to tell u not to come here??dont u have a house?or do u need my money??

Jennie glared at taehyung.

Jennie-i have a house and i dont want ur money tae!

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae-oh really?i heard u only dated me becuz of my money and my body.thats why i broke up with u.

Jennie-listen tae i really love u why cant u-

Tae-dont lie to me!!!!and dont ever think that i would love u!!i only love my jungkook!!!im a married man!!why cant u understand that huh?always coming after me !

Jennie gasped.

Jennie-taeee.he doesnt love u.its all fake!

Jungkook gasped and glared at the girl.

Minjun-noooo kookie love tata!!!!!u are lying!!!

Jk-shh baby.

He shushed the baby cause he doesn't want jennie to blame this small baby.

Jennie-U-!!!

Tae-JENNIE SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Everyone flinched and jungkook whimpered.he bit his lips.he is becoming sensitive.it took taehyung's attention and he quickly went to his wife.he crouched down infront of him and held both of jungkook's hands.

Tae-oh no im sorry for yelling baby.

Jk-i-its ok hubby.teach her a lesson.

Jennie scoffed.

Jennie-pft does he have a disease or something that u guys care about him sm?is he gonna die??its great then we can live happily tae!-

Tae-SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!U dont tell another word about my wife!if u tell u wont go home today!!!

He said grabbing a glass.everyone gasped.jennie scoffed and grabbed a glass vase.

Jennie-come on tae!dont make a sene right now.just tell me that u love me-

Tae-HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U THAT IM MARRIED AND I lOVE KIM JUNGKOOK!!!!I NEVER LOVED U JENNIE!!

Jennie-u never loved me?then why did u agreed to by my boyfriend???WHY???

Tae-thats becuz i couldnt say no to your face.

Jennie-does this mean u used me too?

Taehyung scoffed.

Tae-i didnt used u jennie.im not a bitch like u plus why would i use u huh?for your body?no thanks jennie.

Jennie-so u are telling me that i dont have a good body?HUH!??

Her eyes turned red and she threw the vase on to the floor.it broke and a piece flew to jungkook and cut his arm.he whimpered and bit his lips.taehyung widened his eyes.

Ji-hyun-omg kook!

Tae-baby!!!

He quickly went to jungkook and looked at the wound.

Tae-MRS.LEE!!!FIRST AID BOX!!!

The maid quickly got the first aid box and gave it to taehyung.

Tae-baby!omg are u ok???im so sorry babyy!!!i will treat this quicklyy!!!

He quickly treated the wound and saw jungkook holding his tears.jungkook had enough.these yelling made a headache for him.he wanted to cry.he wanted this jennie to leave and cuddle with his hubby on their bed.taehyung's eyes turned red in anger he quickly pecked jungkook's forehead and turned around to talk to his ex.

Jennie-oppsi?it was a mistake-

Tae-SHUT UP.

He went to the girl and grabbed her wrists pinning her to the near wall.jennie gasped but smirked after.

Jennie-oooo looks like-

Tae-didnt i said u to shut up bitch??cant u understand?

He said with a dark voice which sent shivers to jennie's spines.

Tae-now listen.u cant make me fall in love with u cause i already love some one and he is the most beautiful person i have ever seen.if u ever tries to hurt him again u will see your death.and u are lucky that u are girl or else u would be in the hospital right now for hurting my love when he is pregnant.IF something happened to them u have to pay for that!i will fucking make u pay U HEAR ME?!!i will fucking make u PAY!!!!!!!they are my life so dont ever try to enter and ruin our happiness!!!!!!

Jennie started at taehyung well she didnt hear anything cause she only stared at him.his handsome features.she was daydreaming.jungkook who is blushing by taehyung's words noticed this.

Jk-t-tae?she isn't listening.she is daydreaming tae.

Taehyung nodded and tightened his grip around the girl's wrists making her scream in pain.

Jennie-ARGH!!!!TAE!!!!LEAVE MY WRISTS!!!-what what i heard something that thing is pregnant?woah woah this is really a something.how can a guy get pregnant????thats eww.is that a boy or a girl?arent u embarrassed tae??thats disgusting!are u even a boy?oh thats why u guys care for him-

*SLAP*

Jennie held her cheeks sobbing.taehyung had his eyes red and widened becuz of the anger .he couldnt controle his anger.jungkook sobbed secretly not wanting other to hear.

Tae-WHAT DID U SAID!!!!!!!!??????

He pushed jennie to the floor harshly and grabbed her by her neck.

Tae-IM SO HAPPY TO BE A FATHER!!!AND MY JUNGKOOK IS SPECIAL!!!!!!THATS WHY HE CAN BEAR BABIES!!!!!

Jennie got angry and kicked taehyung's main part.taehyung groaned and fell back.jungkook gasped and ran to taehyung.

Jk-tae!!!are u ok???

Taehyung bit his lips covering his member in pain.jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk-h-hubby??

Jennie-haha looks like someone is worried.

Jungkook glared at the girl and looked at his husband in pain.

Ji-hyun-oh god whats wrong with u girl?

Jennie-nothing is wrong with me girl!everything is wrong with these two!!if i cant have him NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM TOO!!

Tae-a-argh b-baby.

Jungkook quickly stood taehyung and sat him on the couch carefully.

Jk-does is still hurt hubby?

Taehyung shook his head not wanting make his baby worry.but jungkook being his wife knows that he is lying.jungkook kissed taehyung's lips.

Jennie-he was threatening me a minute ago and now-

Jk-JENNIE!!!!!LEAVE THIS HOUSE!!LEAVE!!U MADE ENOUGH TROUBLE!!!!U DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO ENTER A HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!IM CALLING THE POLICE NEXT TIME!!!!!!

Jennie gasped.

Jennie-u wont do that!!!

Jk-i will!!!!!CAUSE I DONT CARE!!!!!!

Tae-l-leave j-jennie!!

Jungkook dragged the girl and and closed the door onto her face.he sighed loud.

Jk-sorry for what happened noona and minmin.

Ji-hyun-its ok kookie.

Jk-plz rest in the guest room.i will tell u when the lunch is ready noona.

Ji-hyun nodded and went to the guest room with minjun.jungkook quickly went to his husband who is still groaning.

Jk-omo hubby did she kicked u that hard????

Tae-she h-had high heels on b-baby.

Jungkook gasped.

Jk-oh god that girl.lets go to our room hubby i will apply some ointment hm?

Taehyung nodded and both of them went to their room.taehyung wrapped a towel around his waist pulling his trouser and the bower down and sat on the bed.jungkook applied a cream to reduce the pain.after a minute of applying it reduced taehyung's pain.

Tae-ah im fine now baby.

Jk-im glad hubby.just wear this towel for a while.

Tae-ok ba-how is ur arm baby?

Jk-im ok honey.

Jungkook sounds down cause it made him memorize what jennie said.he is disgusting. Taehyung looked at his baby worried.

Tae-baby?are u thinking of what jennie said?

Jungkook bit his lips.these days both can understand each other so quickly.

Tae-baby those arent true.she is just jealous.u know how much happu i am baby.

Taehyung picked jungkook carefully and cuddled with him on the bed.jungkook started crying snuggling more closer to the older.

Jk-i-i am d-disgusting t-tae.

Tae-no no baby no.u arent my darling.plz dont think like that.plz dont cry baby.i-i dont like seeing u cry.plz my baby.u gotta be strong.its not good for our little one.our little one will be sad baby hearing his eomma cry.

Jungkook looked at taehyung and smiled .taehyung pecked his forehead and wiped his tears.

Tae-aww my cute baby bunny.now dont cry.do u want something to eat???want hubby to bring u something baby?

Jungkook shook his head cutely.taehyung coo at his wife.

Tae-ok baby if u want just tell me hmm??

Jungkook nodded his head.

Tae-are u tired beautiful?

Jungkook nodded head.taehyung chuckled cause jungkook isn't speaking.

Tae-then lets take a nap hmm?

Jk-ok hubbyy.

Taehyung pecked jungkook's lips and went down to jungkook's tummy which is a littile bit grown.he lifted the t-shirt and kissed the tummy.jungkook giggled.

Tae-how are u out little bunny?cant wait to see u.dont give eomma so much pain.we both love u so much.we will give u so much so much love when u are here.

Jungkook ruffled his hubby's hair giggling.

Jk-not a baby bunny.its a baby tiger a mini u taeee.

Tae-awww reallyyy???a mini mee??hmm then lets make a mini u next time wifey.a great idea right???

Jungkook turned red and slapped his hubby's chest cutely.

Jk-oh god hubby.shut up.

Tae-haha love u baby.

Jk-love u too hubby.

Every sisters are lucky to have a elder brother just like me😔😔but i dont have merits to spend my whole life with him.🥺🥺

Hope u liked this chapter guys.love u guys.stay safe.👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 666 20
The title says it all. Mostly one shots and fun stuff.
TWO HEARTS FOR ONE By AJ

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 89 15
OME DAY BROKEN HEART MAFIA FALL IN LOVE WITH INNOCENT CUTE ANGEL WILL MAFIA CHANGE FOR HIS LOVE FOR HIS LOVER WILL MAFIA LIVING NORMAL LIFE LIKE OTHE...
16.2K 660 6
Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering. Jungkook and Taehyung; both the sons of biggest CEO'S of Seoul. Taehyung's family wa...
10K 127 8
THESE ARE ALL ONESHOTS OF BROZONE, POPPY, AND VIVA BEING THE DEFINITION OF PURE CHAOS THESE ARE NOT CANON IN ANYWAY THESE WERE ALL WRITTEN BY A CHAOT...