Heather || Yoonmin ✓

mygluvbot

[🎵] 》this story is purely based of the song "Heather" by Conan Gray Meet Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. Two best... Еще

intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

outro.

694 31 16
mygluvbot

After that night, everything went back to normal. But just as they both said, Yoongi and Jimin hadn't contacted each other for already a month now.

Both of them unfollowed each other on social media and temporarily blocked each other's phone numbers.

It was hard at first, but their mindset was persistent.

They needed time to think things through.

In that month Jimin focused more on himself, and how he could improve his performances at the bar. He still wrote many songs and one of them is called "Promise" indicating the promise Yoongi and him made to see each other once again.

Yoongi is doing the same things as Jimin.

He focused on getting himself together and to rethink their relationship between Heather.

Yoongi and Heather broke up, but it wasn't a break up that hurts, it was the type of break up that both of them knows that it will happen sooner or later.

They were still friends, and they meet up with each other here and there to catch up on what the other was doing.

Jimin improved a lot as well. He managed to let Yoongi go and remained positive.

They both remained positive.

Because they know fate will always come by.

~

[time skip : 2 years later]

The bar is renovated into a bigger one and has become popular due to the performances made by the performers.

Jimin was a regular performer. A popular one, to be exact.

It was midnight already, Judging by the ridiculously amount of people inside the bar.

After Jimin performed, he went to one of the island counters and sat beside a grey haired man.

He was familiar, his body shape, and the way he looks from behind, was all too familiar Jimin knows but he didn't mind it at all.

"The usual?" The worker behind the counter askes Jimin when he sat on a stool.

Jimin nodded "Yeah."

"Okay, i'll be right back." The worker turned around and walked to the shelf filled with different bottles of alcoholic drinks and placed each into one glass.

After a few minutes, the worker came back with his drink placed in a tray. "Here you go, Mr. Park Jimin."

Jimin smiled and reached out to grab his drink, "Thank-"

"Jimin?"

He was cut off by the voice of someone beside him.

Oh God, please be not one of my fans again. Jimin thought. He was very tired today, especially the fact that he just performed earlier so he is not in the mood to talk to one of them.

Jimin turned to face the person beside him.

"Yoongi Hyung?"

Jimin was apalled. He couldn't believe he would meet Yoongi again here in the bar where they first decided to part. He was right. The person beside him was familiar because it is Yoongi.

Grey haired Yoongi.

His heart skipped a beat.

ugh, today is not the day to act like this, heart.

"Jiminie! --------------"

The music was louder now, filling the bar.

He didn't hear what Yoongi was saying.

for christsakes, why does this have to happen now?

Yoongi could see Jimin looking confused so he shut up and chugged down to finish his own drink.

He placed his finished glass to the counter and pointed at Jimin's drink indicating he should finish it too.

Jimin looked at where Yoongi was pointing at and knew what he meant so he also chugged down his drink to finish it.

He finished it all and placed it on the counter.

He faced Yoongi once more and Yoongi grabbed his wrist and lead him out of the bar.

There were many people, so they both had to squeeze into them and mutter small sorries once the hit someone.

They finally got out of the stuffy bar after a few minutes. The air outside is truly comforting for the both of them considering the midnight breeze so it is pretty chilly.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's wrist and walked towards the sidewalk. He looked back at Jimin, signalling him to follow.

They walked slowly, enjoying the view of the less busy street, and the closed shops here and there.

Everything is very comforting.

Maybe because they finally found each other.

~

They went to the nearest park.

A playground with sandboxes, swings and slides were seen infront of them and lamp posts were placed in each corner of the park.

They sat on a bench, side by side.

They were silent, listening to the swaying of the leaves and the sound of the waves of the ocean just a couple meters from them.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Yoongi begins.

They do. They really do.

Jimin hums. "Yeah, we do."

Silence engulfed once again, so Jimin turned to face the elder.

He studied his face. Studied every corner and shape, his cute pointed nose, his pink rosy lips, his pretty fine lashes, everything. It's probably to reminisce what has changed in the past 2 years.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and laughed. "Yah, you look silly looking at me like that."

Jimin got out of his trance and looked at Yoongi in the eye. "You still look like you, Hyung."

"Of course I still look like myself, because I am me." Yoongi says, placing his hand to his own face.

This time, Jimin laughs.

"What I meant is," Jimin began. "You still look pretty as ever." Jimin says looking away.

Yoongi went silent, heart beating.

"You know I like to see your face, Hyung." Jimin added. He's speaking pure facts. If he was in a room full of art, he'd still be looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi huffed, "I know, Jiminie." He looked at Jimin sideways and added. "You're not so bad yourself."

Jimin laughs. He knows Yoongi is not that good at saying compliments so he accepted that.

Yoongi looked at Jimin while he laughs. How his eyes turn to crescents, and his endearing smile that makes his cheeks pop out.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin's antics.

After a while, Jimin's laughter died down and the swaying of the trees are the only things that was heard in that park.

The park may seem empty, but it isn't now that two beating hearts are filling the space.

"Hyung," Yoongi hears Jimin mutter and turned to face him.

But just before he could process anything, a pair of lips crashed into his.

If you say Yoongi is shocked then that is an understatement. He was completely out of it. But, he reacts fast so he kissed him back.

The kiss was nothing but sweet, it wasn't rushed, it wasn't forced, it was just... pure.

The wind blew both of their hairs and clothes to the side and they held each others faces as they kiss.

They pulled apart after a while, looking at each other's eyes. They were both filled with love and that was enough for the both of them to know that fate really pulled them back to each other once more.

"Lets restart everything?" Yoongi muttered, softly caressing Jimin's face.

Jimin, with much love in his eyes answered,

"Yes. Yes we should."

E N D

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

An: Hi. um.

yes it ended alreadyyy aaa cjdjjdjr okay:(. It took me a lot of time to rethink which ending is better so this is the closest one!! Originally, the ending was supposed to be them completely forgetting each other but i had a change of heart to make it a happy but open ending  。◕‿◕。

i hope you liked the bookTT im sorry if it didn't:(

i also have a new story called "Differently Similar" (yoonmin) so please check it out on my profile!! (and leave a follow if you like to🥺)

thank you for reading this book!! i love you🤧

p.s U ARE LOVED♡

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

194K 7.3K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
Someone like you..!! (Jikook) avidreader1301

Любовные романы

28.1K 1.3K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
36.9K 1.4K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
407K 22.8K 20
❝I miss you so much, Y/N,❞ Jimin slurs his words at the other end of the line. ❝Can I go over?❞ You sigh, closing your eyes. You can't keep doing th...