Memories

Ecape7 tarafından

"She was right there ... in my arms ... dying." Two years have passed since Anakin Skywalker's mother died, a... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Author's Note: Thank You!

142 4 6
Ecape7 tarafından

We're at 1K reads!

Hey everybody, I just wanted to say thank you so so much! Thanks for reading my book, and thanks that we're at 1K! I'm so excited that we've reached this!

1K reads was a little goal of mine, and it was very exciting for me to have seen that we've reached it!

So thank you to all my readers who started with me from the beginning and read through as I updated day by day! Thank you also to my new readers who came along and read after the book was completed! Also, thanks to those who, even if you didn't read the whole book, poked your nose in and had a dabble around with a chapter or two! All of it is much appreciated!

I hope you've all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it, and once again ...

Thank You! ^0^

God bless all of you! ^.^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4K 70 17
In a universe where Anakin defeats Palpatine, he's sucked through a wormhole into a different reality. The Republic is gone, transformed into an Empi...
426K 13.3K 60
• Anakin Skywalker / reader • You live on Coruscant and work in the temple medbay. After years of pain and hardship, you life is exactly how you've a...
153K 3.8K 52
A storyline if Anakin left the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka rather than remaining there. Prepare for a different way Anakin looks at the Jedi, the Sith, a...
14.3K 388 23
Description: "Ahsoka!" ... "Can't...hold on." ... "Take my hand!" ... "ANAKIN!" ... "NOOOOOOO!" On a transport, Ahsoka falls off a cliff, and is pre...