What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 21 Time to make my move

380 14 0
By mooncat99123

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "I have never been to Canada before," I said staring at the bright sun covering the city.

        "Yeah, so where's the tournament being held?" Kyoya asked coldly.

        "Somewhere here," Madoka answered, "This tournament is supposed to be really big so this country, the rules are simple but the tournament is also very hard. The people-watching will put suggestions for each battle, the DJ will then pick the top five and then he'll spin the wheel and whatever it lands on will be what the battle will be."

        "But why would that be hard for us?" I asked.

        "Basically people here might be kind but when it comes to Beyblade they like to challenge each other with things that are very hard for the opponent's," Yuki answered.

        "That's just cruel!" Benkei exclaimed.

        "Well, I think it'll be good practice, even if we don't find a legendary blader," I smiled.

        "There has to be a legendary blader, the bladers that participate in this tournament are freakishly strong! It's supposed to be a challenge just to get a decent hit on them!" Yuki said.

        "I'm just glad that this time we applied just in time for the tournament," I said relieved.

        "I still don't know why we're here, I didn't even know this tournament even excited till now," Kyoya announced.

        "It's because the Beyblade world isn't run by the WBBA," Yuki answered.

        "But why? The WBBA is the best!" Benkei asked.

        "Well the organization that does run the tournaments here immigrated here years ago and started this organization, now the people here don't want to change it for the WBBA," Madoka said, "The organization is called Kishatu Inc. it's a family organization."

        "You didn't answer my question," Kyoya hissed.

        "Well, because we don't have any info about the bladers here it only makes sense for us to go to the biggest tournament here," Madoka answered sternly.

        "But there's one downside," I thought, "It turns out that my step-mom knows them and my dad wants to work with them so..."

        "Ah, ~ can't wait to finally meet these people," Dad said trying to sound happy but there was a pretty obvious hint of anger.

        "He's been hearing about how exciting the tournaments here are and now he's questioning if his tournament plans are too simple," Step-Mom whispered to us, winking, "Even though we both know that's not true."

        "And even if he does do them it'll be copyrighted," Hikaru added.

        "That's not true!" My dad shouted.

        "It is~" Step-mom sang back.

        "Why is my own wife bulling me?" My dad retreated to his emo corner as the rest of us sweatdropped.

        "We'll handle him, you guys can start walking to the Hotel," Step Mom told us.

        "Okay," I said.

        "Hey, that reminds me," Kyoya said, "Merda is your Step-sister now right?"

        "Ahh yeah," I answered.

        "If you can reach her, I want a rematch!" He growled standing in front of me, "I lost to her years ago, but that was back when I didn't ever practise after I battled her I started to train and with this newfound power, I think I can finally beat her."

        "I'm sorry, I don't know how to contact her," I answered. He scoffed then walked away.

        "What was that about?" I asked myself.

        "Basically when he battled her, it was like after we were hypnotized we forgot almost everything about the battle and we forgot what her bey was, all we know is that Kyoya lost," Benkei whispered, "We were all convinced she was a witch, seriously how can we have forgotten everything! She was scary back then, I almost considered therapy after seeing Kyoya lose!" He cried, then started running after Merda.

        "I wonder what Ryuga meant that day, about a blader with a Moon bey?" I said.

        "I told you Gingka, I searched everywhere, the WBBA system checked Tsubasa's old files on the DN. There is nothing about a blader with a Moon bey," Madoka told.

        "Wait, could Merda be the Moon blader, she was the strongest in the DN as Tsubasa said," I wondered out loud.

        "No, at least I don't think so, we should call Tsubasa," Madoka answered.

        "Can you call him now?" I asked.

        "If it'll make you quiet," she answered then we both sat down by a nearby bench, Madoka took out her laptop and then called Tsubasa.

        "Madoka? Um hi, why did you call?" He asked.

        "We want to know what bey Merda has," I replied.

        "Merda's bey? I-I don't know, sorry," He answered, "I need to go now, bye." Then he disconnected the call.

        "What was that all about?" I asked.

        "Don't know, but we should get going," Madoka said.

~~~

Tsubasa's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I sighed, there was something I never told anyone, about Merda, she said something that day which I didn't understand, but now I do.

~~~

Back at the DN

        "Hey, can you two keep a secret?" Merda asked me and Yu at breakfast.

        "Yeah, yeah!" Yu shouted.

        "Um, sure?" I said.

        "Can you tell no one about my bey?" she asked us.

        "Sure!" Yu smiled.

        "Okay," I said reliquitly, I was hoping that it would be something else.

~~~

        "Why don't you want us not to tell anyone about your bey?" I asked when I and Merda were alone.

        "It would seem crazy but, I don't want anyone to know about my bey because I want to stay anonymous until the right time," she answered.

        "What do you mean?" I asked, now getting scared. She looked like she was debating whether or not to tell me, but she did.

        "There will be a great evil in the world, and I don't want people to find out that I am the Moon blader," She answered, "it would be safer for everyone if they didn't know I was a Lunar Blader. If you are ever in a position that you had to tell them, don't just remember that I'll be there to help."

        I could tell she was honest when she said that, but I couldn't shake the fear in me, an evil? What could it be? Ryuga already knows what her bey is, could that mean there is an even greater evil coming?

        "I promise I'll keep it a secret," I told her as I stood up and walked away.

~~~

Present

        "That's right, she said that it would be safer for us," I sighed, "But, how does she know so much about it?"

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Kyoya! You went here before us?" I asked when we reached the building.

        "Yeah, so what?" He scoffed.

        I sighed, "same old Kyoya."

        "We're here," My stepmom exclaimed.

        "Alright!" I smiled.

        "We should get to sleep," Dad said, "big day tomorrow.

~~~

Tomorrow

        "We'll see you soon," My dad said as he, My stepmom, and Hikaru left for work purposes.

        "Alright my friends! It's time for our annual challenge tournament!" The Canadian DJ exclaimed It was a woman with long light brown hair and eyes, she was wearing jean shorts and a half white half red, no-sleeve shirt.

        "We all know the rules, right?" She asked.

        "YES!" The crowd screamed back.

        "Good! Now let's start the battles!" Canada DJ Exclaimed.

        In the first round, there were lots of strong bladers, but none of them seemed to be one of us, I sighed, and then my name came up!

        "Alright, folks! Looks like we have a few outsiders here!" The DJ announced, "Let's make the first round a challenge for them' eh? Let's see their power when they battle each other! We have Benkei and The so-called 'best in the world, Gingka! Now it looks like we have an icy stadium battle."

        "SO-CALLED?!" I exclaimed, making the crowd look at me.

        "Haha, I think I like this DJ," Kyoya smirked.

        "Bu-Bu-But," I cried.

        "Now, now Gingka! The show must go on! Even if you're extremely sensitive!" The DJ exclaimed as the crowd laughed.

        "Hahaha! This DJ is hilarious!" Kyoya laughed.

        "Meanies! Fine, I'll battle," I huffed, how could they be so mean!

        "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" I and Benkei shouted in unison.

        "You got way better Benkei!" I exclaimed as I attacked him back.

        "I'll win though, Bull, uppercut!" He shouted.

        "Pegasus, cosmic tornado!" I shouted back as an explosion happened, when it cleared away, Bull was not spinning.

        "Looks like Gingka won!" She announced, "Looks like the burger-loving guy of Japan Won.

        "Why is she so mean!?" I shouted as the crowd laughed a little, why are they all do mean.

        "Now that the bladers have gone back, let's now welcome our final battle for round one!" The Canadian DJ announced, "we have Japan's favourite Lion! Kyoya! And now for our next blader", she shouted as a blader wearing a black hood and a black mask that didn't cover the bottom part of their face walked onto the arena. "Let's see it! Mystery Vs Kyoya! Now let's spin the wheel, oh, fun! Looks like we have spikes! Watch out! Because these spikes can come out anywhere!"

        "Let's see if you can defeat me," Kyoya smirked.

        "Ha, if I ever lost to a fool like you, I would never stand up again!" The distorted voice of a girl said.

        "Confident? Well now, I'll crush it!" Kyoya exclaimed as they both took out their bey's and launchers, "3!"

        "2," She answered.

        "1 Let it rip!" They exclaimed. And it was off, they clashed mid-air as an explosion had occurred in the air that made little cracks in the stadium. 

        "Heh, Moon," She said.

        "Moon, her bey is Moon," I said.

        "That's the person Ryuga told us about!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "She seems so familiar," Benkei said.

        "What do you mean?" Yuki asked.

        "Her bey, I've seen it before," Benkei told us.

        "Huh?" Madoka, I, and Yuki said.

        "Fang Leone makes a critical hit to Changling Lunar Moon! Did you see that? Sparks!" The DJ exclaimed.

        "Heh, you're not so strong after all, now I'll defeat you," Kyoya shouted towards the mystery blader.

Kyoya's POV

~~~~~~~~

        This girl's bey, it seems so familiar, I just can't put my finger on it! Well, maybe it's because Ryuga said something about a Moon blader. Even if she's a legendary blader, I'll crush her.

        "Go, Leone!" I shouted to my bey, then Leone started to head straight for Moon, attacking and pushing her back.

        "Ahh, finally," She said, "Moon, special move Night Assassin!" She shouted and then at either side of her bey the triangles with the moons on them pocked out and created cuts on Leone.

        "An eye for an eye, and a critical hit for a critical hit!" the DJ announced.

        "Arr, why you!" I growled, "That's-" Just as I said that spikes appeared all over the stadium, and started going in circles. I forgot about these things! Ahhh!

        "Looks like the spikes have chosen this formation for the rest of the battle! Let's see if these two great bladers can doge these spikes, also there may be some surprises," The DJ whispered the last part.

        "I don't care, smash them up leone!" I exclaimed as Leone crushed them, until one.

        "Oops, did I forget to tell them that some of them are a little some are a little harder to destroy," The DJ winked, "There will be a few spikes where if you use to little power you can't destroy them, but if you use to much power then you'll have destroyed the entire stadium and your bey stops spinning!"

        "What kind of battle is this? How are we supposed to know, how much power to use?" I muttered.

        "Ahh," was all I heard from Mystery.

        There is one thing I can do if I use King Lion Crushing fang then I could be able to pull out the spikes from the stadium, it's a long shot but. "I can't believe I'm being forced to use this so early on," I said, "Special move, King Lion crushing fang!"

        "Ha! That you so much my friend!" Mystery shouted. "Moon split!" Then something happened which gave me chills down my spine.

        "WHAT!? Just after Leone's special move, Moon just spilt into two?" The DJ exclaimed.

        "Yes, the left one if my dark power, left spinning Lunar and the right is my light power, right spinning Moon," Mystery chuckled. "Let's see how you get out of this one, Kyoya Tategami, the legendary blader."

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "She knows about the legendary bladers!" I thought out loud.

        "Then she actually might join us!" Yuki exclaimed.

        "You guys are rotten! Just look at my dear Kyoya!" Benkei cried.

        "GUYS!" Madoka shouted, "I think I know why Ryuga wants to defeat her on his own, she has dark power."

        "Oh yeah," I muttered.

        "Why would the star fragment pick a person with dark power to save the world?" Yuki asked.

        "Don't know," Madoka answered, "But all I know is, after Ryuga's battle with Kyoya, using the dark power, I know that this won't end well for Kyoya."

Kyoya's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Hey, Yo-yo," Mystery said, pissing me off.

        "Don't call me Yo-yo!" I shouted back.

        "Yeah, yeah, you know, you're not even giving me a challenge friend," she told me.

        "Why you!" I shouted.

        "I'll defeat you with one special move, even if your Lion whatever special move is in the way, why don't I cancel it out!" She said, as another bey appeared, it looked like Leone...

        "What..."

        "NO WAY! Mystery just made a purple version of Leone!" The DJ shouted.

        "I forgot to thank you for your generous donation, my friend, thank you for giving me your power and for letting me turn a piece of your bey into my slave," she said seductively.

        "What? How?" I said in shock.

        "Now, Special move, King lion crushing fang, Dark move, Kiss of betrayal, revenge, and darkness, and special move Kiss of Love, Light, and loyalty! Combine," There was a Black, white, and purple rays of power heading towards Leone, the power pushed us onto one of the spikes, destroying my half of the stadium, and causing an explosion. When it cleared, Leone stopped spinning and Moon was back to normal.

        This was her plan, we both didn't know how much power to use, so she used an attack that would push my bey back to those spikes, normally that would stop leone from spinning. But, because of the move it did, she didn't even need to make me hit the spike, she did it just for fun!

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "She's- she's so strong!" I said, amazed.

        "I'm just relieved that Kyoya is okay," Benkei sighed.

        "If we get her on our team, that could make up for the power we lost because of Ryuga not joining us!" Madoka exclaimed. As we watched Merda grab her bey and walked away.

        "WOW! One of the strongest special moves I've ever seen!" The DJ shouted, Kyoya got up and took his bey, walking over to us.

Kyoya's POV

~~~~~~~~

       Her bey is so familiar! Why can't I remember it!

~~~

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        The rest of the day was full of amazing battles, the most exciting being Mystery's. At the end of the Semi-finals, it was Me and Mystery battling for the finals.

        "Alright, we all know that for the final we don't do anything, it's just a fair and square fight," The DJ exclaimed, "Now let's start the Final! Gingka! vs Mystery!"

        "Yeah! I can't wait to battle, you Mystery!" I shouted.

        "Thank you but I intent to finish you off in one special move with a stadium out," she said.

        "Alright then, 3!" I started.

        "2," she continued.

        "1! Let it rip!" we shouted in unison, launching our beys into the stadium. But something weird happened. She started singing under her breath, but the weirdest thing was, her bey changed to a completely black bey, with silver moons and one red heart.

After a few hits from Moon, I found that it was like her bey transformed, weird. I kept attacking and then stopped when I found out that Pegasus's spin dramatically dropped, then I found that even though there was still dark power in her bey, she now had rubber.

        "Pegasus upper drive mode!" I exclaimed, then my bey's mode changed.

        She kept singing as her bey started to glow half black and white, then when she stopped singing she said, "Special move, Dance of Death."

        There was a huge explosion, causing me to be pushed back and slammed on the wall, when everything calmed down I looked beside me and found Pegasus, was there. I picked my bey up, and looked in front of me and saw Mystery.

        "Good battle, Gingka Hagane," she said, holding out her hand, I took hold of it and she pulled me up, she was a little taller than me which made me remember Merda, she was also that tall

        "Good battle," I smiled.

        "Gingka! Mystery!" Yuki shouted over to us as he and the rest of my friends came running towards us then stopped, "Mystery, you know about the great evil and the god of destruction?"

        "Yes I do," she answered letting go of my hand and took a few steps back.

        "Then, Mrs. Mystery, will you  lend us your power?" He asked, but she didn't answer how I thought.

        "No thank you kid," she answered, causing us all to be shocked.

        "W-what do you mean?"Madoka asked.

        "No thank you I won't join you, even if I am a Legendary blader," she said.

        "But why? The world is at stake!" Benkei exclaimed.

        "You'll know soon enough," She answered, walking away, "But don't worry, the world won't get destroyed on your watch."

        And then she was gone.

~~~

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "That was fun!" I exclaimed once I reached the forest, "I still can't believe Kyoya forgot what my bey was, well I guess it was like a nightmare for him."

        Haha, yeah!

        So where are we going next?

        "I was thinking about the tower of Babel," I replied.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Ryuga, Ryuga, Ryuga!" Aiya exclaimed.

        "Huh, who's that?" The kid asked.

        "Think of Merci, but more helpful and annoying," I answered.

        "HEY!" Aiya exclaimed, appearing from my bey holder, "Don't listen to the homeless guy."

        "Sure let's go with that," I muttered.

        "I am Aiya! And I am an AI, artificial intelligence, who is just like a human child, my creator, Merda!" Aiya exclaimed, "anyway, Ryuga look, there is a tournament at Babel tower."

        "And why should I care about that?" I asked.

        "Because I hacked into the database and found," Aiya was about to tell me but I cut her off.

        "I told you to stop hacking," I said.

        "But look," she said as I saw a picture of a person in a hood and a mask that didn't cover the bottom of her face, "No one would look like that, just for the sake of mystery! They have to be a legendary blader! Best of all the Tower also has a legend that could lead to a legendary blader!"

        I smirked, "sign me up," I said as I put Aiya away and I and the kid walked away. That person looks familiar.

        "Wait up Ryuga!" The kid shouted.

        Same old Kenta, I thought.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "I'm glad I did this, anyway, it was

        Time to make my move!" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3.1K 178
The Emperor's Concubine duology. Book one and two are combined. *** The Emperor's Concubine *** The world seems harsh and cruel, especially when you'...
5.4K 51 15
( Unedited) rayuga x oc what if their was a bey that was more forbidden the L-drago one that was more dangers and more destructive this bey was al...