Female Celebrities X Male Rea...

Por theflashfan52

Another imagines book by moi. I decided because I wanted to write for other female celebs. I take requests. N... Más

Requests Page
Schedule Page
From the moment (Sofia Carson)
Gamer Boy (Vanessa Moe)
Delievery Boy (Cindy Kimberley)
Professor Gomez (Selena Gomez)
What Did I Do Wrong (Hailey Baldwin)
Closer (Halsey)
You Like That? (Jessica Kennedy Parker)
My Bestfriend's Mother (Taylor Hill)
Mate (Gigi Hadid)
Head Over Heels (Madison Beer)
Come Back To Me (Corinna Kopf)
Secretary Y/LN (Madison Beer)
Ice Cream Selpink review
A/N Reason for not posting this weekend
AG6 is COMING
POSITIONS AG6
New Author A/n
POSITIONS SINGLE COVER
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO REVIEW
Positions the album review

Surprise (Kylie Jenner)

29K 201 91
Por theflashfan52

Background info: Kylie and Y/n have been dating for a year. Y/n is one of the youngest business man in the world owning his father's advanced technology company. Kylie is the owner of Kylie skin and a reality star. Kylie is 23 and Y/n is 26. They got together when Kylie was 22 and Y/n was 25.

Kylie POV
My eye sight starts to become blurry as I look at the positive pregnancy stick. What would Y/n think of this? Will he leave me? Will he get angry? What will my family think? Will they be disappointed? Happy? I look into the mirror my eyes swollen from crying. I need to tell Y/n but how. Should I call him to come over?

General POV
Kylie grabs her phone, going to her contacts. Kylie's finger hovered over Y/n's contact name. Kylie takes a deep breath clicking on his name putting the phone up to her ear. The phone rings before it goes silent.

Y/n: Hello, my love.
Kylie: Y/n can you come over?
Y/n: What happened? Are you okay? Did someone do something?
Kylie: Calm down Y/n I need to tell you something.
Y/n: Okay. I'll be over in 30 minutes I just left work.
Kylie: See you soon I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.

Y/n POV
The call ends and I look at the phone in confusion. What could Kylie be talking about? Is she breaking up with? My heart starts to race. I can't lose her. She's everything to me. Maybe I'm thinking to much. I walk up to my car sliding in sighing unbuttoning my suit jacket.

I started my car up and started my way to Kylie's house. The closer I got to her house the more nervous I became.

General POV
Y/n eventually pulled up to Kylie's house. He took a deep breath opening his car door getting out. He smooth his clothes, locking the car door and walked to Kylie's door. Once he knocked on the door, Kylie immediately opened it pulling Y/n into the house. Y/n stumbled into the house, he managed to balance himself before making a fool of himself.

Kylie: Sorry. I just needed to see you.
Y/n: It's okay. So what do you want to talk about?
Kylie: First you might need to take a seat.

Y/n looked at Kylie in confusion but nonetheless he took a seat on her couch. He look down at his hands moving them nervously. Kylie took notice of this grab his hands making the shaking stop. Y/n raised his head up looking into Kylie's eyes. They smiled at each other. Kylie took a seat taking a deep breath.

Kylie: I asked you to come over because I have a surprise for you. I don't know if it's a good surprise or a bad surprise. Y/n I just want to tell you I'm sorry.
Y/n: Kylie you have nothing to be sorry for. I'll always be here.
Kylie: I don't know if you will stay with me after this.
Y/n: What do you mean? Just say it.
Kylie: I missed my period for a week.
Y/n: What are you saying? Are you?
Kylie: Yes, I'm pregnant.

Kylie handed Y/n the pregnancy test. Y/n stared at the positive test in shock. Kylie was pregnant. And the child is his. Kylie looked at Y/n face her eyes tearing up. Was he going to leave her?

Kylie: I understand that you don't want me anymore. It's okay.

Y/n looked at Kylie tears leaving his eyes. He grabbed her face connecting their lips. Kylie quickly kissed back. They pulled away when breathing became a problem. Y/n got down on his knees in-front of Kylie. He put his hands on her stomach.

Y/n: Kylie I will never leave you. Yes this is a shock to me, but I couldn't be anymore happier. I've always wanted a child and having the child with the love of my life is the best thing that happened to me. Kylie I love you. I know this seems fast but I've been wanting to do this. Kylie Jenner will you marry me? I know I might not have a ring but I will get you one.

Kylie looked at Y/n tears leaving her eyes.

Kylie: Yes I'll marry you. I love you too.

Y/n stood up bringing Kylie into his arms spinning her around. Kylie put her hands on Y/n's shoulder, both of them laughing in delight. Y/n set Kylie down on her feet. Kylie pulled Y/n into another kiss both of them holding on to each other.

Y/n: The child's mine right?
Kylie: Of course you big doofus. Your the only one I love.
Y/n: I love you too but soon I'll love another.

That night Y/n and Kylie laid in each other's embrace feeling at home.

Time Skip
It's been two months since Kylie told Y/n of her pregnancy. And it's been going well. Y/n moved from his penthouse to Kylie's house to help with the pregnancy and it would be easy for them. Some nights Y/n would wake up in the middle of the night to hearing Kylie throwing up. He would get up and hold her hair and help her. Although it was only two months Y/n made it easy for Kylie.

Today was an important day it was the day Kylie and Y/n would announce the pregnancy to Kylie's family and Y/n's family. They wanted to tell both sides of the family at the same time so it would be easier. They had the house cleaned up and set for the party. Y/n cooked some of his special pasta dishes like Pasta e Fagioli (A/n I just searched up some Italian dish cause I like Italian food). Y/n and Kylie dressed up nicely after all it was their first party in a shared house.

As both of them were putting the final touches for the party they heard the doorbell ring. Y/n and Kylie looked at each other. Y/n kissed Kylie's forehead leaving to open the door. Y/n opened the door to reveal Kris and Corey with gifts.

Y/n: Welcome Mama K and Corey.
Kris: Y/n sweetie how are you doing?
Y/n: I'm doing good. Please come in.

Y/n stepped aside letting Kris and Corey in. Kris gave Y/n a hug while Corey gave him a handshake. Kris walked up to Kylie giving her a hug. They all sat on the couch waiting for everyone.

Time Skip

Everyone finally arrived to the house. Right now everyone was seated at the dining table. Y/n stood up a little nervous. He looked at Kylie who smiled at him nodding her head.

Y/n: Could I please have everyone's attention.

Everyone's attention went to Y/n.

Y/n: Thank You. Me and Kylie invited you guys for a party to celebrate us moving in together but also we have a surprise for everyone. 2 months ago Kylie told that she was expecting. Also me and Kylie are engaged.

Gasps were heard around the room. Kendall was the first one to get up running over to the two hugging them.

Kendall: I'm so happy for you guys.
Kylie and Y/n: Thank you.

Kris came over hugging the two.

Kris: I hope you guys know what you guys are doing. I happy for you two.
Y/n: Thank you. That means so much coming for you. And thanks for not killing me.
Kris: Y/n your part of the family you make my daughter happy obviously I'll would be happy.

Y/n's parents came over to the couple.

Y/F/N: Finally me and your mother have been waiting for so long to be grandparents. We are proud of you son.
Y/M/N: My baby's all grown up and becoming a father. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with you. Me and your father was so happy.
Y/F/N: Yep now your having a baby.
Y/n: Thanks Mom and Dad.
Y/M/N: Also if you hurt Kylie I will personally beat you.

Y/n laughed nervously. Being slapped by Y/m/n was no joke.

For the rest of the night Y/n and Kylie were up talking with their families.

Time Skip
It's now been 4 months and Kylie is 7 months pregnant. Today is the gender reveal party for the couple. Both of them do not know the gender of the child but had Kendall and Khloe set up the party because they know the gender from the doctor. Y/n and Kylie were spending their time in their room until the party started. Y/n and Kylie laid down in the bed. Y/n looked down at Kylie's stomach seeing it moving.

Y/n: Is the baby moving a lot?
Kylie: Yeah they are. It's killing me.

Y/n pulled up Kylie's shirt until her stomach was exposed. Y/n place a hand on Kylie's stomach. Giving it a kiss.

Y/n: Hey kid, it's me your dad. Why are you bothering your mother so much? Are you trying to tell us your going to be an energetic kid? If you are an energetic kid then we got our work cut out for us don't we. I just wanted to say you are already loved by everyone. You already bring me joy even if you aren't born yet. I love you my little bundle of joy.

Y/n gave Kylie's stomach another kiss. He heard sniffing he looked up to see Kylie crying. Y/n hovered over Kylie wiping her tears. Kylie grabbed Y/n's neck crashing their lips together. They pulled away their foreheads touching.

Kylie: I love you. You make everything easier. I couldn't asked for a better person to love and be the father of our child.
Y/n: I love you too, baby. So much that words could not describe my love.

Kylie and Y/n smiled at each other cuddling up together just enjoying the peace both of them brings each other. There was a knock at their bedroom door. Y/n got up and opened the door. Kendall was at the door.

Kendall: Okay guys the party is set up and people will be arriving in a few minutes. So get up and get ready.
Y/n: Alright will do.

Y/n closed the door once Kendall left. Y/n walked over to Kylie.

Y/n: Would you like to take a shower or just get ready.
Kylie: I need to take a shower but it's so hard.
Y/n: I'll help you.

Kylie looked at Y/n wriggling her eyebrows.

Y/n: Not like that.
Kylie: I know it's just fun teasing you.

Y/n offered his hand to Kylie. She took his hand standing up. Y/n supporting her back so the pain is not a lot. Y/n helped Kylie out of her clothes and Y/n took his clothes off. Both of them stepping into the shower. This shower was not sexual at all it was a loving fiancé helping his beloved.

Once out of the shower Y/n helped dry Kylie. He wrapped a towel around his waist and wrapped a towel around Kylie's body. He grabbed the hair dryer, and dried her hair. The both finished getting dressed.

Kylie's stomach was prominent in the dress. Y/n stared at Kylie in amazement.

Y/n: You look absolutely stunning.

Kylie blushed at the statement. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kylie: Thank You. You look handsome.

While they were in their own little moment the doorbell rang. They pulled apart. Y/n and Kylie went downstairs hand and hand. They looked towards the door to see Y/n's parents. They greeted Y/n's parents all of them looking at the decorations in wonder.

Y/n: Kendall and Khloe y'all did amazing.
Kendall: Thanks we tried.
Khloe: I think you guys will be surprised today.

The whole house was decorated in blue and pink balloons. Streamers covered the entire house. There was a table decorated with Blue and Pink Items.

The backyard was also decorated with blue and pink colors. The pool had pink and blue toys and floties.

Time Skip
Everyone finally arrived for the gender reveal party. All the guests were congratulating the couple. When the guests arrived they chose between a pink or blue necklace to wear.

Currently everyone was in the backyard waiting for the results. Y/n got up asking everyone to quiet down.

Y/n: Thank you everyone who came to the party. It's been a excited journey for me and Kylie and I. Today we finally get to find out the gender of our baby. Kylie I want to thank you for carrying my future child. There is no one I would want a child with expect for you. I love you.

Y/n leaned down kissing Kylie's cheek.

Y/n: Alright let's see the gender.

Kendall and Khloe brang out a black balloon filled with confetti that showed the child's gender. Kylie grabbed the balloon and Y/n gave himself and Kylie a pin. They looked at each other kissing. They closed their eyes waiting for the sound of the balloon. Everyone was filming anxiously. Pop! Y/n and Kylie opened their eyes gasping. The confetti was blue and pink. Everyone looked at each other in confusion expect for Kendall and Khloe who were smirking.

Y/n: I'm confused.
Khloe: Are you an idiot? Your having twins, a boy and a girl.

Y/n and Kylie looked at each other, smiling as wide as possible. They put down the things in their hands. Kylie jumped into Y/n's arms. Y/n spun Kylie around in his arms. Their lips connecting in a passionate kiss. Y/n put Kylie down their lips still locked. Once they pulled away they hugged each other.

Kylie: I can't believe we are having twins.
Y/n: Yep double trouble.

Kylie laughed at Y/n's comment. The rest of the time they celebrated the twins coming up with names in their head.

Time Skip
Kylie was now 8 months and looked like she was gonna pop. Currently it was the middle of the night. Y/n was fast asleep while Kylie was having a hard time sleeping she was watching TV trying to get her mind off the pain. As Kylie was watching she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Kylie looked down to see a small wet spot forming on the bed sheet. She saw that it was definitely not pee. She started to panic shaking Y/n vigorously.

Kylie: BABY WAKE UP!!!

Y/n quickly shot up looking around. He looked at Kylie seeing her clutching her stomach in pain.

Y/n: Honey are you okay?
Kylie: Obviously I'm not. I think the twins are coming.

Y/n got up putting on some sweats and a t-shirt. He grabbed the baby bags and Kylie's stuff. He put them in the car before running back to the bedroom. Helping Kylie up. He helped her put on her sweats since she was only wearing Y/n's t-shirts and her underwear. He put on Kylie's sandals on her. He carried her to the car since she was having trouble walking. He got her into the passenger seat putting her seat belt on. He then ran to the driver side and started the car. As he was driving to the hospital like a crazy man. He called Kris.

Kris: Hello...Y/n?
Y/n: Hey mama K...Kylie's water broke and we are on the way to the hospital could you come.
Kris: Of course. I'll call everyone.
Y/n: Okay thanks.

Y/n then dialed his mom.

Y/m/n: Y/n it's the middle of the night.
Y/n: Mom Kylie's about to give birth.
Y/m/n: Are you at the hospital?
Y/n: We are almost there.
Y/m/n: Okay I'll call your siblings me and your father are coming.
Y/n: Okay.
Y/m/n: Kylie sweetie I need you to stay call. I know it's your first time but the key is to take deep breaths and calm down.
Kylie: Thanks.
Y/n: Bye!

Y/n pulled up to the hospital. He pulled up to the emergency room doors. Y/n parked the car running out. He ran to the front desk.

Y/n: My fiancé's about to give birth.

The receptionist eyes went wide she quickly called a nurse. The nurse came in with a wheelchair. Y/n and the nurse ran to Kylie. Y/n and the nurse helped her into the wheelchair. The nurse stopped and told Y/n to park the car. Y/n nodded understanding that if the car wasn't parked then it would surely we towed. Y/n found a parking spot. He parked at grabbed the bags from the trunk. He went to the front desk asking where Kylie was. The receptionist told Y/n the room number. Y/n went to the room knocking on the door. A nurse opened the door smiling at him.

Nurse: We are just prepping your fiancé you can be here.
Y/n: Thank you ma'ma.

Y/n stepped into the room looking at Kylie who was in a hospital gown, yelling in pain. Y/n walked up to Kylie holding her hand.

Kylie: It hurts so much!
Y/n: I know it does but I'll be here the whole time.

Kylie smiled at Y/n even if she was in pain some it went away when Y/n was with her.

Doctor: Okay Kylie your dilated enough so I'm gonna need you to push on the count of 3.

The doctor counted to 3 and Kylie pushed. The doctor counted to 3 again and Kylie pushed again.

Doctor: Okay Kylie I can see one of the child coming. I'm going to count to 3 again and push as hard as you can. Okay 1...2...3 push.

Kylie screamed pushing.

Doctor: It's a beautiful boy. Y/n come cut the umbilical cord. And then we will get your daughter out.

Y/n walked over look at his son, tears leaving his eyes. He knew his son was gonna be protective of his sister. He looked that way. He grabbed the scissors with a shaky hand. He cut the umbilical cord.

Doctor: Okay Kylie you need to push again.

Y/n walked over to Kylie holding her hand, kissing it.

Doctor: Okay 1...2...3 push.

Kylie let out another scream pushing as hard as she can.

Doctor: Your daughter is here. Y/n cut the umbilical cord.

Y/n walked over to his newborn daughter. He looked at his beautiful princess. He knew he was gonna be a sucker for his daughter. Y/n cut the umbilical cord. The nurses wrapped the children in blankets. Y/n looked at Kylie who looked exhausted. Y/n went to her kissing her forehead.

Y/n: You did good baby. They look so beautiful.
Kylie: Can I see them.
Doctor: Yes you may.

The doctor set the little newborn boy in Kylie's arms. While Y/n his daughter into his arms. Kylie and Y/n sat next to each other. Amazed at their little bundle of joys.

Kylie: They are so beautiful and precious.
Y/n: They have your hair and nose.
Kylie: They have your eyes, your mouth and your skin.
Y/n: We did good.
Kylie: Yes we did.

Y/n leaned over kissing Kylie. They heard the door knock. The couple looked over at the door seeing Kylie's family and Y/n's parents along with his 3 siblings. The room was pretty big so it was able to house everyone. The nurses and doctor left to give the family privacy. Y/n's parents and Kylie's parents, Caitlyn and Kris, along with Corey went closer to the pair.

Y/f/n: Their so beautiful.
Kris: What are their names.

Y/n and Kylie looked at each other before nodding.

Y/n: Our son is named Atlas Kai Y/LN-Jenner. Atlas means 'bearer of the Heavens' and Kai means 'warrior'.
Kylie: Our daughter is named Norah Adele Y/LN-Jenner. Norah means 'Light' and Adele means 'Tender and Kind'.

Everyone awed at the names of the kids. Y/n looked at the twins. He kissed both of their foreheads whispering.

Y/n: You both are so loved.

A/n: And the end. Hope you enjoyed my first imagine on this book. I'm getting to writing imagines for the other celebs some of y'all wanted. The next imagine is for Sofia Carson. Vote and Comment! ✌️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
177K 2.5K 30
Sum short ass imagines. (On and Off Updates)
22.9K 776 18
The second part of my celebrities Imagine. Like I promised