𝑅𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈-ᴄʜᴇɴʟᴇ

By LilJilix

-ᴍᴀғɪᴀ/sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ- sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ. ʜᴇ... More

Waiting For You~1
Billionare~2
6:00~3
Heavydirtysoul~4
Death bed~ 5
You Were Beautiful~6
California Dreamin'~7
Promise~8
Migraine~9
YOU CAN'T HOLD MY HEART~10
Tick Tock~11
UN Village~12
What the Hell Happened to Us?~ 13
Paper Hearts~14
My boy~15
I Love You~16
I cant stand the rain~17
About Now~18
Ladder Song~19
Coaster~20
Lookalike~21
the broken hearts club~22
In My Head~23
bandaids~24
You're so Unfair~25
Lowkey~ 26
Flaming Hot Cheetos~27
slow dancing in the dark~28
Bubble Gum~29
119~30
Into It~31
Swim~32
You Know What They Do~33
Okay~34
TRAUMA~35
Smile~36
YEAH RIGHT~37
TV Head~38
Crush Culture~39
Run~40
SRY ILY~41
Let Her Go~42
You're so Unfair~43
Baby Dont Like It~44
Rhiannon~45
Can't Stop~46
Checkmate~47
50 Proof~48
Phobia~49
How you like that~50
The Cut That Always Bleeds~51
Good Thing~52
Outlaw~53
Jealousy~54
Freaks~55
I dont feel a thing~56
OK~57
Fluorescent~58
Revvin' my CJ7~59
Float~60
Why?~61
Televised~62
Goodie bag~63
Like or Like Like~64
Nice~65
Breezeblocks~66
Rescue Me~67
Sunshine~68
Dumb Forever~69
Go~70
Cleaner Air~71
Alright~72
Lean on me~73
24 / 7 / 365~74
Reservior~76
Beach House~77
Gutter Girl~78
Movie Screen~79
Bedhead~80
My Little~81
Hoodie Season~82
Ice Cream~83
Sweet Tooth~84
Cigarette Daydreams~85
You made it to the end!
You forced me into this

The Beach~75

4.4K 205 134
By LilJilix

-
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything
-

The sky was darkening, and Chenle sat languidly at the counter of his own home, eyes fixed on the wall as his mind wandered.

The soft, mechanic clicks and whirls of Jisung's phone sailed through his ears, but he was barely aware of it, and had long forgotten that Jisung accompanied the boy within the living room.

The floors still reeked of bleach, and the walls seemed to bleed with the scents of various cleaning substances, but Chenle had grown accustomed to the awfully familiar smell, and didn't mind it much.

Alerting Chenle of his presence, Jaemin sighed harshly as he stumbled into the room, then into the kitchen that was connected to the living room, tripping over his feet.

Jaemin's blue hair was sticking up in haphazard angles, and his eyes sported large, black bags as he quickly, yet languidly, as if he was a undead zombie searching for brains.

Despite it being nightfall, Jaemin found himself at the coffee maker, and instinctually began to place grounds of coffee beans within the machine, whipping up a bit of battery acid to keep him going.

Once the object had filled a cup with black coffee, Jaemin whirled around, facing Chenle as he leisurely sipped the bitter liquid.

"No Rin?" Jaemin asked, glancing around the room.

"She wanted to catch up with her dad," Chenle muttered, bringing his eyes to the boy.

Humming in acknowledgement, Jaemin nodded as he gazed at nothing in particular.

"How'd it go?" Jaemin uttered, leaning backwards against the fridge.

Deadpan eyes narrowing at Jaemin, a prolonged breath spilled from Chenle's lips, exhaustion riddling his expression.

"Today, he learned that his daughter was kidnapped by her gang-leading soulmate, his dead son is alive, Rin has been shot, and that Rin hadn't really been let outside for quite a while," Chenle mumbled. "He panicked."

"What happened?" Jaemin pried, curiosity pulling his attention to Chenle.

Chenle hesitated before replying, and expelled an endless sigh from his lips, slightly confused on the events of the day.

"He invited me to dinner," Chenle breathed, eyebrows drawing together. "But I didn't go."

Honestly, Chenle didn't understand why Chinmae had offered to give Chenle hospitality- it made absolutely no sense.

Chenle had taken away his daughter, and was one of the most wanted criminals in the area, yet Chinmae had shown kindness to him the second the man had calmed himself, instead of throwing him from his house or banning Rin from seeing him- which was impossible, considering they were soulmates.

Pressing his lips into a very thin line, Chenle huffed loudly, as he hostilely ran a strained hand through his hair, accidentally pulling out a few strands as stress built up in his chest.

"They're both so nice- its driving me insane!" He uttered in exasperation. "I put them both through some unpleasant shit, but they don't despise me- I don't understand them at all."

Chenle wasn't used to such care, and thought it was a strange concept, finding the unfamiliar, kind gesture juxtaposing the average reaction that Chenle was used to.

When Chenle visited the Yang household, Chinmae, once he had collected himself after pacing very vigorously, even had the audacity to give Chenle a smile, although nervous, but it was still a smile nonetheless.

"They're the type that would thank you if you stepped on them," Chenle ranted, achieving a small grin from Jaemin. "I swear, if Rin keeps being so caring, she's going to get taken advantage of."

"Why do you care if someone uses Rin's kindness?" Jaemin pried, feeling the caffeine begin to kick in, causing his hands to shake subtly.

Shooting Jaemin a glare, Chenle tensed slightly, knowing what he was trying to do.

"I just-"

"Don't want her stolen from you?"

"No, I-"

"Wanna control her?"

"Definitely not-"

"Want to protect her?"

"Of course- wait n-"

"So, selfishly, you don't want to die because of her, but don't care if she does?"

"Thats not what I-"

"So you care about her?"

"Yes- no-"

"Love her?"

Chenle froze.

Chenle's mouth was open to formulate a word, yet no sound fell from his lips, hesitating.

Narrowing his eyes coldly at the boy, Chenle decided not to respond, unsure how he was supposed to answer such a complex feeling in the first place.

Resting his head against the fridge as his eyes locked on Chenle, Jaemin stuffed one hand in his pocket as he took a long sip of coffee, wondering what the other boy was thinking.

"It's obvious, Chenle," He continued, passing his cup between his hands. "The way you look at her, act around her, touch her- hell, even think around her makes it pretty apparent."

"For fucks sake, you kissed her," Jisung called from the couch, putting down his phone momentarily.

"But-"

"Do you want to keep her waiting forever?"

"No I'm jus-"

"Do enjoy her company?"

"Can you stop interrup-"

"It's unusual for you to kiss someone without feelings, isn't it?"

"I suppose?"

"There were feelings there, then."

"Well, yeah, I guess-"

"And you wouldn't kiss a friend, now would you?"

"No, I wouldn't."

"There you go," Jaemin concluded, giving Chenle a small smile. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

Lips forming a fine line, Chenle glowered at the blue-haired boy, and he was aware of his unpreventable feelings towards Rin, but had never admitted them, nor had he assessed them much, and had pushed them aside.

His heart raced much faster than it had before this conversation began, and it accentuated the uncontrollable nervousness that tore through his stomach when this kind of topic arose, causing the boy to take a quick glance over his shoulder.

Rin dashed through his thoughts- her puppy-like eyes, cute button nose, angelic voice, and her cherry-colored lips accompanying his brain.

Her mellifluous laugh always summoned a hurricane of butterflies to flutter through his stomach, and her smile never failed to brighten his day, leaving him forcing himself not to grin with her.

Rin's eyes eternally twinkled with a full sky of stars, and he adored how they glowed brighter whenever she spoke about anything she loved, morphing those small balls of light into shimmering suns.

Her soothing voice always managed to make Chenle feel at home, easing his mind in any situation, and the boy could spend hours- days, merely listening to her talk.

Rin was perfect, and Chenle couldn't deny such a clear fact.

Smiling at the boy, Jaemin watched as Chenle plunged into the depths of his mind, and Jaemin knew that he was currently unaware of the physical world, lost in his thoughts.

Understandably, Chenle had found himself staring into oblivion frequently ever since he had first met Rin, devoid of the ability to get her off of his brain.

"Fucking confess already," Jaemin ordered, soon finishing his coffee.

Jarred from his thoughts, Chenle returned his eyes to Jaemin, uncertainly narrowing his eyes at the older boy.

"But-"

"Do it or I'm calling Taeyong," Jaemin threatened, pointing a stern finger at him.

As Chenle had learned, Taeyong showed great interest in Rin and Chenle's relationship, which was slightly strange for the conductor of a worldwide mafia; instead of discussing business, Taeyong had deemed himself enthralled by the two's entwinement. Therefor, he would undoubtedly take Jaemin's side.

"Great," Chenle grumbled, but hoisted himself out of his chair nonetheless. "Fuck you, by the way."

Currently I can't embed videos into this like I used to

Sorry😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 895 24
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" ........ -𝙰 𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱* 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬...
158K 5.9K 44
𝒞𝒽𝑒𝓃𝓁𝑒 Soulmate au. She didn't want to meet her soulmate, but curiosity got the best of her. "it's a cold color, but it's soft, feels like i...
1.3M 38.2K 67
"I'm not the kind of person you can play with." A story of a cold-hearted and vicious mafia boss who finally meet his soulmate. Will he change and op...
3K 93 29
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚 ❞ ❝ 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 4 in the RIDIN' seri...