Teleported to Plastic Beach [...

By murdocisgodzilla

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... More

Mirror mirror on the wall
i'm not a witch
garlic
useless traveller
guitar
Cyborg Noodle
Stolen Purse
Sunset
Cereals
Small talks
beers
Panic
Land
Missing Pot
Fiancรฉe
Stolen Cruiser
Fight
rare breed
Missing piece
Trapped with Ideas
Agree to disagree
Tea and Biscuits
Secrets
Confidential? Not Anymore
I'm sorry
vodka

Cicadas

320 19 2
By murdocisgodzilla

REMEMBER: YOU ALSO WRITE SONGS.

NOT PROOFREAD<<

PUT Y'ALL SEAT BELTS ON❗❗

"N-no, we were just here not too long ago," I said. Murdoc sighed and walked in, Cyborg Noodle went off her way and disappeared when she made a left turn down the hallway.

"Now tell me your secret, mate," Murdoc stated, coming towards us. He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed us both.

"Dents," He called 2d. 2d did a 180⁰ and looked at me in an anxious look.

"Well?" Murdoc intervene. I looked at the green man and cleared my throat, licked my lips, and preparing for the lie- uh, more like seasoning it.

I jumped on the counter and sat on it, my feet dangling off the edge of the marble counter. I took a deep breath, "I don't think you can handle this Murdoc, 2d almost fainted when I told him the secret." I masked a sad face, I lightly sniffed and looked at the ground.

"Fucking hell, Y/n. Just tell me," He spat, extending his arms.

I gazed at him in a devastating look, I sighed and looked at 2d- for support. 2d grabbed my shoulder and tapped it lightly, adding the spice.

I held 2d's hand which is on my shoulder and looked at Murdoc.

"Cicadas are emerging this 2020," I quickly hid my face onto 2d's chest. Crying instantly.

I never told 2d about these insects coming to 2020 as if it's the year to live again. So, I'm guessing he's more confused than Murdoc.

"What?" Murdoc was still confused.

It was not a lie, which I fucked up. But who cares anyway.

I cried even further, my face buried deeper onto 2d's chest- his hand against my back, as a sign for comfort.

"What do you mean? The insects!?" Murdoc said again. I didn't reply and continued my spectacular acting.

"Are you serious right now?" Murdoc said again, rather irritated this time.

I pulled away from Stuart and faintly wiped my tears away. I inhaled painfully, and dramatically- grasping that bedazzle in the acting.

"Deadass," I choked. Tears forming in the corner of my eyes, I frantically wiped it away and looked at Murdoc who nonchalantly gazed at me with full disappointment plastered on his green face.

"Wha- I'm serious, a million cicadas are going to emerge in 2020, not only that but Karens are upgrading,"

"Dry those tears love, 'cause I'm not falling into your mischief," Murdoc pointed towards me.

"Who says I'm lying?" I looked at him in incredulity- my heart fastens, so that was not believable enough? Even though I was stating mad facts.

"...There's no secret, yeah?" He nonchalantly looked at me and sighed in disbelief. I gulped down the lump of my throat and jump off the counter.

"That was the secret, Murdoc." I smiled genuinely.

"Uh, no it's not. There is no secret, you lied to me!" He spat. I winced at the sudden change of his tone.

I stayed silent, I pursed my lips and gave him a 'well I had to do it' look. My shoulders hunched.

"Yeah, fine- there was no deluxe edition in plastic beach, but I did not lie about the cicadas!" I reasoned.

[There was a deluxe song in plastic beach, it was probably an experiment for the orchestral intro, I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)]

"I don't care about that damn cicadas, it's irrelevant in the album!"

"But we helped you, didn't we? it doesn't matter if we got a secret or not at least 'To binge' was halfway done," I smiled again. Murdoc was about to say something but realizing what I said made his mouth shut.

Murdoc heavily groaned and turned around, opening the fridge and grabbing a cold bottle of vodka. The clear glass dangling on his palms.

"Hey," I called. He stopped and turned back to us.

He rolled his eyes, "what?"

"Don't overwork yourself, you beautiful man." I winked, joking on the half part. Murdoc looked at me in a disgusted manner.

"What? Don't look at me like that," I did the Debby Ryan thing and chuckled. Murdoc shook his head and turned around, disappearing when he took a turn down the hallway.

We were now alone in the kitchen, I turned to Stuart. "Jeez, that man is nothing but a furnace," I rolled my eyes.

Stuart glanced at me, "Yew didn't tell me about the cicadas," Stuart grunted.

"Well duh, I have to think of something. Besides, we got rid of the problem anyway," I twirl my index finger against the marble counter.

The two of us fell into a comfortable silence. I sighed deeply and rubbed my eyes.

"Wanna make a song? While drinking whatever the fuck Murdoc is drinking?" I suddenly asked.

If only my diary was here, that book got a load of lyrics.

Stuart thought about it for a second before nodding, "Yea, I probably have a recorder in meh room,"

~

"M-my hamster died when I was 8," I pressed Stuart's keyboard randomly.

In my peripheral vision, I saw him drank the bottle.

"When yew were 10?" He asked, burping and hitting his chest to let out a burp.

"When I was 8, y-you idiot," I said, laughing. He laughed back and raised his bottle of Vodka- I raised mine as well and clank our half-empty bottle.

"Okay, Okay, I thought of a l-lyric," I said, stretching out my arms and cracking my knuckles- I began to hit a note.

[Song: leave me lonely- Ariana Grande]

I can't think of any song rn, so I'm really reallly sorry if you don't bet at this (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

"Dangerous love
You're no good for me, darling"

I stopped. I looked over at Stuart who was looking at me, waiting for me to finish. "Go on," he encouraged softly.

"Ha, I can't think of anything," I said.

"Just hear the words yewr heart wants yew to say...or sing, either way." he raised his bottle and drank it.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, you turn me away
Like I'm begging for a dollar
Danger, oh, how you hold me
I get a chill inside"

I heard a flick beside me, Stuart must've turned on the recorder. My fingers gliding across the keys of the keyboard.

"And nothing frightens me, baby, oh"

I stopped.

I felt my breathing hitched of the thought of the worse break up I dealt and what's worse is, I'm still dealing with the sickening past.

I let out a soft breath and once again picked myself up if singing it out the toxic emotions out of me then count me in.

"Is it love when so easily said goodbye?
Is it love when we've given up before we tried?"

The questions that I kept asking to myself every night turns into a song.

"Is it love when you stole my peace of mind?
Is it love when you cry, and cry and cry?"

I don't know what hurts more, crying yourself at night or letting someone in your mind only to wreck the peace you once have.

"So when you walk out that door
Don't you come back no more
My heart has had enough of the give and take
And as much as I want you to stay"

A tear slipped down my cheek, fell onto the keys. The lump of my throat increases as a second passed by.

"You're a dangerous love
And baby, you're no good for me, darling
'Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging here
Then I'd rather you leave me lonely"

Yeah, maybe being alone is much better than being with the person who's only there to destroy you. And loving him was the worst mistake I have ever done, I shouldn't have- have met him.

"Even though it hurts
You're a dangerous love"

This time, tears were streaming down to my face.

I let go of the keys and quickly wiped away the tears. I fell back onto the side of Stuart's bed, yes we're randomly making a song on the cold hard floor.

I heard him stood up and went beside me before I could even open my eyes. I felt his warm hug wrapped around me.

"What are you-"

"It's all right, love. I know, it does hurt." He mumbled on to my shoulder.

From his words, my tears suddenly went falling again. I covered my mouth to stop myself from wailing.

"I-I'm not even crying, it's just sweats in my eyes 'c-cause your room is so humid or w-whatever," I reasoned, briskly wiping away the tears.

"Just let it all out, Y/n. Bottlin' up yewr emotions could lead to much worse." He went in front of me, holding onto my shoulders as he said those words.

"...I'll be here- I am here." He softly stated. I gaze at him, eyes blurry from the tears and the toxic liquor.

I nodded. Feeling secured.

-

I TOLD YOU TO BUCKLE UP

This is legit, the chapter that I really hate- I'm sooo sorry if this cringes you to your seat but I have to do this, I have no escape but chile anyways, y'all have a great day and night and stay safe!

LEAVE A VOTE ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 714 23
๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค...
74.4K 2K 41
Murdoc was a dick, nothing more to it. But surprisingly, a specific someone made him become softer with time. (2d x murdoc, phase 2) โœฐ #1 in #2doc โœฐ...
36.4K 1K 10
Murdoc and the reader have a chance encounter while Gorillaz is in town for their current tour. Language, alcohol, drugs, sexual situations. You've...
90.2K 3.3K 47
Murdoc was looking for a few extra guests to feature on Plastic Beach, and decided he'd go into town and choose one of those usually dirty street per...