Silent symphony (on hold)

By Niiiilovesbooks

Abhimaan with predatory steps held her hair in a tight grip.He was in rage,Anniriddhi could feel it.She was q... More

Inspiration and dedication
chapter 1
chapter 2
Anniriddhi
Chapter 4
Padmini
Chapter 5
Padmini
The gold-digger
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Author's note

1.9K 33 0
By Niiiilovesbooks

I'm just an imperfect human  trying my best to accept every challenge that life throws towards me and another typical  day dreaming  teen trying really hard to capture  my imagination through my writings.

As every other person I might too make mistakes knowingly unknowingly while writing this book.Please,kindly act with peace when you come across any of my mistakes in this book.It's my soul request to each one of you to not spread negativity in this book.If you come across any grammatical errors or if you feel like misuse of any word/sentence/character/events taking place in this book you shall let me know about  it in the inbox or you can tag me in the comments and let me know about the issue.

All the characters/events taking place on this book is completely  my sole imagination.It is by no means connected to any events taking place in the real life;any resemblance to a real life person/event is completely by coincidence unless stated so.

If any reader gets offended by this book's turns of events in the near future then I'm sorry but it isn't my intention to offend anyone.

If you don't like this book you can very freely move out as I will not accept any negativity in my book or tolerate any violence against my writing.But if you feel like I'm missing something or how can I improve this book and my writing,please feel free to share your opinion with me via inbox/comment box.

WARNING!!!
This book shall in no means be copied by anyone.And if anyone's been found copying it strict actions will be taken by me that might lead in submitting an FIR against the one found copying.And copying one's work is a crime.And I'm a woman of my words.

This book might contain a few self harm/violence/harassment but it doesn't mean that I'm promoting such acts.I'm completely against such acts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.6K 31
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❀️ -BLICKY.
43.8K 226 7
21+ Gay ဇတ်ကြမ်း α€‘α€žα€―α€Άα€Έα€‘α€”α€Ύα€―α€”α€Ία€›α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€Έα€›α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€Έα€α€½α€±α€˜α€²α€žα€―α€Άα€Έα€•α€«α€™α€šα€Ί α€œα€­α€―α€€α€Ία€‘α€α€―α€™α€šα€°α€›α€”α€Ία€”α€Ύα€„α€·α€Ί α€€α€œα€±α€Έα€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€™α€–α€α€Ία€žα€„α€·α€Ία€•α€«
624K 20.7K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

836K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...