Blue Dhampir

By GothNebula

Half vampire and half mortal, Sonic has been an orphan for 300 years being raised by his vampire guardians Sh... More

Archery Lessons
Love Poems
Meeting the Poem Writer
Baby Shopping
Daddy's Girl
Vampire Hunt
Dance Club
The Truth of the Lord
Dead Parents
Sonic vs Dracula
Wilted Rose
Love
Amy meets the guardians
Napping
Daytime
Cupcakes
Mother's Love
Sonic vs Mephiles
Massage Appointment
Sushi
The Executioner
Sonic vs Starline
Love or Blood?
Daylight Life
Mortal Blood
New Family

His Story

1K 13 9
By GothNebula

Sonic characters belongs to SEGA.

Art Cover made by me and my friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

You're wondering how it all began? Well, I think it starts with my mother who was beautiful on the outside but a vampire on the inside. She was very headstrong and kind unlike her clan who only follows rules of vampire traditions rather than think for themselves. That night she found out that she had to marry a heartless vampire which caused her to run away into the mortal world. For she's feared that her clan would execute her if she don't obey the rules.

For days she came into an Indian territory known as the Aniwaya or wolf clan where the Indian people represent wolves as their protectors. She met my father that night but he noticed her fangs but that didn't scare him because he always knew that vampires would one day exist. My mother told him that she ran away from her people and he agreed to hid her from the vampire world.

From that day, they became friends and he showed her his world filled with wonders and beyond nature. And eventually as time went on, they fell in love and that's when I was born as a half vampire and half mortal. The only hybrid in this world that vampires thought that mixing vampire and mortal offspring would be a danger to all vampire kind.

They thought that they would be together and that my mother would turn my father into a vampire but it never happened because her people found her. They killed my father's clan and my father died with them but my mother had to keep me safe, even if it meant giving up on me to save my life.

She knew two vampires she could trust to hide me from her people; Shadow and Silver. My two guardians that raised me. And I never saw my mother or father again. But she did left me with a bow made from my father and a dagger she made for herself.

For 300 years, I've been hunting vampires for revenge and justice that I would put an end to what they did to my father. Silver and Shadow said that my mother's people executed her for having an affair with a mortal.

Well, that's what Silver and Shadow told me the story of how my parents met and they made a promise to my mother that they would keep me safe and stay away from the mortal and vampire world. Which meant by living in an abandoned cave filled with bats.

So my story begins.

-

300 years later, I'm now I'm in my mid 20s I think. I haven't aged for years since I'm half vampire. The mortal world has changed for centuries now and I sneak in to their world to save innocent lives from vampires hunting for blood. I even hunt evil vampires for blood to satisfy my hunger instead of going after mortal blood. People in this city never caught a glimpse of me but they gave me a nickname, The Dark Wind. It suits me since I'm really fast. But there's one fox friend I know that already knows I'm a dhampir and he is okay with that since I saved him from a group of bullies years ago when he was just an innocent kid. Why they call me The Dark Wind? Because I wear a black hood cloak to hide my appearance and that I'm fast as the wind. And I howl like a wolf to show victory whenever I stop evil vampires from draining innocent life.

"Sonic, dinner time. And please eat real food. You're half mortal remember and your body needs to live with regular food" Silver said.

"Okay, mom." I scoffed in annoyance.

"For the last time, don't call me mom" Silver grains in frustration.

"Why not? You sound very motherly and overprotective of me" I laughed darkly.

"Well, sweetie, maybe it's time you should be nice to me for once since you've been 25 years old for like 275 times" Silver smirked.

"Okay, that's just creepy when you call me sweetie. Don't ever call me that again" I shuddered.

"Well, don't call me mom. You should be like a brother to us" Silver chuckled and handed me steak.

"Ha ha ha" I laughed sarcastically, "I'm nobody's brother. Except for the only mortal fox friend in the city's I trust as my brother"

"Sonic, I understand you only made one friend for a year but you can't let them know you're a Dhampir. Shadow and I promised your mother to protect and raise you to be safe. Tails already knows you're a Dhampir but vampires will stop at nothing to eliminate you" Silver said.

"Oh please. I've been alive for 300 years. And they haven't killed me yet" I smirked and ate my food.

"Death is always inevitable. But not for many" Shadow said. I didn't listen and focused on eating.

"Don't ignore me, hybrid. I'm just saying that they will know your weakness" Shadow said.

"Shads, don't. He's not pure like us. Let him choose what he wants to be. And besides, he can survive direct contact with sunlight" Silver said.

"Last time he was in daylight for too long, he got roasted. I had to save his ass before he got cooked up like roasted chicken" Shadow said.

"Can I please eat in peace?" I was not in the mood to hear this.

-

After having dinner, I went out to stroll out in town without being bothered by Shadow. I always wear my black hooded cloak and kept my hidden weapons. There's also a special thing I can do when I sense danger is distress, I can detect heartbeats a mile away like a bat's echolocation. And this I don't require sight to find them. It seems quiet for the moment.

Something isn't right here. Whenever something is way too quiet, there's always danger popping out any minute. Why can't I detect a pulse from a vampire? Right, they don't have a pulse. I head to the dark alley since I always find vampires lurking in there. I held my bow with arrows to aim at anything that moves.

"Show yourself!" I shouted out loudly, pointing my bow.

My ears perked that I was about to get pounced from behind when I jumped up high and spotted a vampire as I quickly shot my arrow at his head while I'm in midair. It didn't kill him but it weakened him.

"Vampires like you never learn" I said and walked to the wounded vampire struggling to get the arrow out.

"Fuck you, hybrid" the vampire coughed out blood.

"Yeah, I heard that hundreds of times" I picked him up and sunk my fangs in his neck, hungry for vampire blood. I can feel my 3 days old cut on my stomach healed due to blood I drink.

As soon as I get enough blood, I looked at him dead in the eyes, "Say hello to your friends in hell for me" I held out my dagger to stab him in the heart to kill him. When he died, he turned into ashes.

I gotta thank Tails for adding ultraviolet stuff on this dagger to easily kill vampires. That young teenage kid is very smart.

"Rest in pieces vampire" I blew away the ashes.

I picked up the bloody arrow and walked away. I should head to Tails' apartment to see how he's doing. I jumped to the roof buildings to get to his apartment window.

It was slightly open so I lifted it and found him sleeping on his desk. Man, he really has overworked today I assume.

So I walked up to him and gently shook him, "Hey buddy"

"Hmmmm.... huh? Oh hi Sonic" Tails yawned and woke up.

"Overworking too hard?" I asked.

"Yes, too much in my workshop. Most of my contraptions malfunction" Tails said.

"Bud, you need to take breaks more often than overworking" I suggested.

"Yeah, I guess. After all I'm still 14 years old" Tails said.

"And I'm still an ancient but physically 25-year-old dhampir hedgehog" I said.

"Well, I'm not gonna bother growing old while you're unchanged. We're bros forever" Tails assured, not caring if I'm immortal.

"Yeah, sometimes I just gotta live with it. I mean I am more hedgehog than a full vampire. I wish I knew my mother and what her life was like" I said, going into the fridge since Tails always saves tomato juice for me.

"She's watching you from above I think" Tails said as I took my tomato juice.

"What's it like in your world for children to be raised by their real parents?" I asked as I sat down in the kitchen with him.

"Well my parents loved me very much, even comforted me when people made fun of my twin tails. They would also instead of yelling and punishing me, they teach me a learning lesson" Tails said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Parents should always be there to guide you, even when passed away" Tails said.

"Is that why my mother loved me and sacrificed herself to save me? Even if she never got the chance to watch me grow up" I said.

"Yes" Tails nodded.

"I wish I knew if she was still alive. She risked so much to save me but I have no memory of her or my father because I was a baby. Shadow and Silver knew my mother but I don't know if the story is true or not" I said.

"Bro, if your parents were alive or not, they would want you to continue living your life. Don't let their deaths stop you" Tails said.

"You're right bud" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Its nearly 8:30 at night, you got archery practice to do with the Wolf clan in the forest" Tails reminded me.

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten it. I'll see you later, bud" I jumped out the window. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 98 22
Sonic was having a vacation with his sister Sonia on a forest getaway. Though this trip is more spooky than harmless when something or someone, gets...
30.4K 830 26
Sonic and Shadow are twins and one of them is a vampire. This is another Sonic love story episode. Enjoy reading it!
1.6K 82 18
A feud between two vampire clans for thousands of years has reached its breaking point. The leader of one of the clans decided to take a member of th...
7.9K 369 41
An Adopted Family, a Horrible Relationship, a Horrible Friend, a Horrible High School. Sonic doesn't have the best life, not when he was growing up...