not just a pretty face - love...

By voidgrandex

- FINISHED 17/07/2021 - * WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPLOADING BONUS CHAPTERS * Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain, little s... More

Meet The Islander : Saoirse
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
100k 👁👄👁
saoirses unseen bits
52
2021....
53

34

5.9K 77 8
By voidgrandex

We head back up, everyone cheering as we reach the deck and I shake my head. 'Nah, I'm going back, nope.' I jokingly turn around.

I spy Demi talking to Jamie, hearing her say something along the lines of 'Oh, my ex is Irish.' Then Jamie replies.

'Well, your next is Scottish.'

All of our eyes widened.

'Flippin heck!' Luke T laughed quietly. 'He's no shy is he?' Paige chuckled as we were heading in for bed.

Then Finn got a text. 'Islanders, the hideaway is open and it's time to choose who gets to make the most of it.' We all squeal.

'#dontforgetyourtoothbrush #spoonfortwo.'

Everyone seems to have the same opinion. 'MIKE AND PRISCILLA!' We all scream, sending them off to get ready.

'YES. YES. YES. COME ON.' Siannise and I laugh at the boys in the kitchen, that was our thing this year now.

Nas started a whole thing.

Bless him.

We get Priscilla sorted and it is actually quite cute how Mike reacts when he sees her.

Once you forget the three other girls he's tried it on with.

We then all get changed for bed, and I give Luke M a quick hug and kiss on the cheek goodnight before I jump back in a bed on my own tonight, as Demi had gone with Natalia.

In her words "incase Luke M wanted to slide in those sheets".

But I wasn't sure if I wanted that straight away. I felt awful he had to sleep on the sofa, but I think he didn't want me to think we were going really fast either.

So I was very very happy with how it ended up.

The next morning, after a bit of a rude awakening at like 5 am, no idea what happened.

We wake up and Jess and Ched are gone.

'Ahh they'll be on a date!' We all coo, Luke reappearing as Mike and Priscilla come back too.

And she tells us he gave her a lap dance.

'KNEW IT!' We all laugh, changing into bikinis for the day.

'Right, I'm picking for you today.' Siannise points at me and I sigh as Paige laughs. 'Yes! Let's go.'

They pick a black wired swimsuit with a bit of a cut out middle.

'Peng.' Siannise does a chefs kiss, Paige biting her lip jokingly. 'I would.' I burst out laughing as we head outside, popping some of Siannise's sunglasses on.

I go in the pool for a bit, cooling down, then sunbathe on the beanbags with Siannise, Jess and Ched once they were back.

'Hi Luke!' I see Demi and Mike in the kitchen, laughing at something Demi said.

'What's that about?' Jess mumbles quietly, turning to me and I shrug. 'Not sure.'

'You alright?' He hi fives me on his way past. 'Yeah. Good. You?' He's been for a gym sesh, and was sweating like a mad man.

We watch him head over to the kitchen, all three of them laughing loudly at something Mike says.

'You're so cute.' I hear Demi's loud laugh, Ched's jaw dropping beside me as my eyes widen.

'Oh. My.' Siannise gasps quietly and I pop my sunglasses back over my eyes to hide my jealousy a bit.

'I hope she's joking!' Jess whispers and I nod. 'Ha, me too!'

I see Mike then pull Priscilla and Callum for a chat, all three of them heading down to the gym.

Something weird was going on.

And I didn't know if I liked it.

I get pulled with Siannise over to the Luke's sitting on the loungers as the boys got in the pool.

'Nah, too hot.' I slide in the pool lazily, leaving my sunglasses on.

'What are you guys thinking, how long do you think we've got left in here?' Luke T asks and I purse my lips. 'I'd say about 2 weeks maybe? Feels like I've been in here my whole bloody life.' I sigh, dunking myself under the water quickly, holding Siannises glasses above it so she doesn't kill me.

'Yeah, I reckon about the same.' The girl agrees, nodding thankfully at me as I pop them back over my eyes so I could see.

'I'm ready for home though.' Luke M rests his arms on the side of the pool as Luke T gets out to sit beside him.

'Yeah. Proper miss my family.' I nod, everyone agreeing.

Then before we can go any further, I get a text.

'Oh god.' Siannise passes me my phone. 'Shit. IVE GOT A TEXT!' I yell, everyone appearing from where they were.

I laugh a little.

'Islanders, it's time to see who's made the headlines in today's challenge. News Splash.'

Everyone cheers, turning to Callum and jumping on him. 'BOY YOU BOUT TO GET READ!' Mike laughs at him.

'#clickbait #readbetweenthelines.'

I cringe, I didn't know if I was ready to find out how much of a literal mug the whole nation thought I was.

I slip on some trainers and we all run off.

Me and Jamie were hosting, the girls vs the boys.

And basically, me and Jamie would hold up a board with a news headline on and some words blanked out. Then one couple would be sat on top of separate dunk tanks and had to guess the blank words. Get it wrong and it moved on to the other person.

And you got dunked.

'Okay. Callum and Molly.' I pick the first board up.

'Love islands -blank- finds special connection with fourth girl as he's branded -blank-blank-.' I read out.

This was obviously my boy big mike.

Leanne. Sophie. Jess. Priscilla.

Molly guesses Mike right, but goes with Top Player for the end, and the word 'top' is wrong. So she's dunked.

'Clever player.' I stare at Callum.

'What?' I frown, pulling a face.

How was I ever in a couple with this idiot.

He gets dunked. And it turns out to be 'Game Player.'

'My mum reads the mirror. Fuck.' Mike laughs, Priscilla not looking happy.

Then it's Natalia and Luke M.

'Love island star -blank-'s mum in floods of tears as son stays loyal to -blank-.'

Natalia guesses Finn and Paige. Then I take pleasure in watching her get dunked.

I'm so sadistic, I genuinely hate myself.

'Luke M?'

He guesses Luke T and Siannise and I grin, peeling the tape off.

'Love island star Luke T's mum in floods of tears as son stays loyal to Siannise.' Siannise looks so happy, and even Luke T looks like he's about to cry. 'We love that.'

Then it's said couples turn to guess.

'From the Mirror. Love island's -blank- is a game player who faked interest in -blank- in plot to win.'

I frowned. I couldn't see who it was the answer was on the back of the board, and Jamie was reading this one.

'Callum is a game player that faked interest in Saoirse in plot to win.' I grin widely at Luke T.

'My guy!' I point at him, everyone laughing.

But it's incorrect.

'Siannise.' She guesses Mike and Jess, and it isn't a bad shout.

But still wrong apparently, as shes dunked as well.

'Love islands Demi is a game player who faked interest in Nas in plot to win.' Everyone gasps, eyes wide in shock.

Then it's Paige and Finn.

'The Metro says, Love Island fans think -blank- used -blank- to get into the villa as she confesses to getting "the ick"' I read, knowing exactly who it was.

'Natalia used Luke M to get into the villa as she confesses to getting the ick.' Paige guesses, and then Finn is dunked as she got it right first time.

Then it's Priscilla and Mike.

'Love islands -blank- branded a snake after his reaction to Saoirse being brutally dumped by Callum.' Everyone yells as I suck my teeth.

'Alright, own up.' I laugh at the boys.

'Priscilla?' She guesses original Connor, and of course is dunked.

'Mike.' I ask him, one eyebrow raised.

I'd seen the back of the board.

'Love islands Michael branded snake after his reaction to Saoirse being dumped.'

Everyone gasps, it was a bit awkward.

'Correct.' I peel the tape off and I see a few cringed faces.

'Some people just forget their mic'd and on a tv show.'

I mumble, shaking my head.

- saoirse beach hut -

'We ended the saga! I really wanna know what he did now.' She shook her head, completely unamused.

Then it's Siannise and Luke T again.

'Love island fans want Saoirse and -blank- to couple up and bag £50,000 cash prize.' I read and I see Siannise smirk at me lightly.

'Oh? Is it Luke M by any chance?' I laugh, shaking my head as I peel the sticker off.

'Correct.' Everyone squeals, I can't even look in the boys' direction.

- luke m beach hut -

'What can I say, I am a man of the people. If that's what they want.' Luke M shrugs, laughing lightly.

Then it's Demi and Finn, as she had nobody to go with, and all the other boys had been once.

'From the Mirror. Love islands -blank-blank- and -blank- are all named snakes by show's fans after gassing -blank- up to -blank-'

I read, Demi frowning.

And I read the back whilst I let her think, my jaw dropping.

I was gobsmacked, and a few of the girls could tell. Paige frowned at me questioningly as I shook my head, fuming.

It all made sense now.

'I have no clue at all. Nas, Callum and Mike all snakes for gassing themselves up to cheat?' She tries and I tilt my head.

She gets dunked. And I reveal 4 words.

'Love islands -blank- Nas and Mike all named snakes by shows fans after gassing Callum up to cheat.'

Everyone gasps, Paige's jaw dropping.

'Shut up!' I hear Siannise gasp to her, the two of them shaking their heads at me as I stare at the boys.

'Finn. Any guesses.' He knows I'm fuming, I can tell.

'Finn?' He says and I take off the last bit of tape.

'Correct.' I purse my lips, all the girls who weren't in Casa Amor gasping loudly. 'What the fuck.' Paige shakes her head as Finn gets down.

'Well, Thankyou Luke squared, at least someone had my back.' I raise my eyebrows and the girls all laugh, I was so angry.

No wonder they were all acting weird with me about it, they were the ones egging him on to do it!

- saoirse beach hut -

'Flipping, hypocritical little bastards! Calling me their little sister to my face and then egging Callum on to go off and cheat behind my back. I am actually really annoyed at them. I was in bloody tears when Nas left, he never even said a word! Fuming.' She shook her head.

Next goes Jess and Ched.

'Love island fans predict heartbreak for Siannise Fudge after Luke T tells the boys she got -blank- in -blank-'

I huff, shaking my head at the girls.

This game was fucking awful.

'Ched?' He guesses Kinky and Hideaway.

And hideaway is right.

'Jess?' 'Stiff in hideaway?' We all take a breath as shes dunked too.

'Naked, in hideaway.' My eyes widened.

Then it's Luke M and Natalia again.

'The next is a tweet.' I frown.

'@tomholland1996 says.'

My jaw hits the floor, everyone turning to stare at me.

'Shut the fuck up.' My hands fly to my head.

'Forget -blank- and -blank- I'm coupling up with -blank- she's absolutely amazing. 100% my type on paper ;) .'

My jaw stays on the floor, and I turn to Luke M. 'BRO SPIDERMANS WATCHING US!' We both start freaking out.

'Natalia?' Jamie asks her. 'Forget Connagh and Luke T, I'm coupling up with Siannise.' Natalia guesses and she gets dunked.

'Forget Saoirse and Callum, I'm coupling up with her.' Luke M guesses, and again I don't know as its Jamie's turn.

'HA. I wish man.' I shake my head. It was probably Paige.

Luke M is dunked.

'Oh shit, I forgot to take one off.'

I laugh loudly at Jamie. 'Oh for fuck sake!' Luke M laughs, now in the dunk tank and it lightens the mood a bit.

'So the answer is... forget Callum and Luke M, I'm coupling up with Saoirse, she's absolutely amazing. 100% my type on paper.'

- saoirse beach hut -

'Hahahahahahah. I'm, really, not, okay.' She laughs, squealing like an idiot and wiping her cheeks. She'd cried a lot. And she was already on her fourth emotional breakdown since finding out about the tweet.

When I say I went dizzy for a quick second.

'Oh. My. God!' Paige and Siannise laugh at my face.

'IMMA THROW UP!' I crouch down, everyone cheering for me and laughing. 'IM COMING TOM!' I stand up, fist pumping the air.

Then the last one is 'Casa Amor turns -blank-blank- and -blank-'s heads to turn on Love island' I read.

'Ahh, names maybe?' It's Demi and Ched this time.

'Nas, Callum and Mike?' Demi guesses, and shes dunked.

Eh?

'That's what I would've said as well.' Ched frowns. Callum and Nas were right, as we all knew.

But I was shocked at the third.

'You're gonna be drawing someone out, just do it.'

'Just pick a name. Maybe one on't end.' Callum says, and Finns head ducks down as I laugh once.

'It's almost like Callum knows something!' Paige looks as fuming at Finn as I was earlier.

This challenge had really done its number on him, blimey.

'Okay, Callum, Finley and Nas.' He gets it right.

'Fucking hell Finn. Been a busy boy yeah?'

I sigh, this was not good at all. There was gonna be so many arguments later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 4.7K 46
Y/n enters the love island winter 2020 villa in hope of finding love but will she come out with just friends or a lover?
6.8K 144 8
in which kassy castillo enters casa & changes one boy head. scott x kassy
114K 1.7K 38
Join Cely in her Love Island journey.
108K 4.4K 14
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she hated everyone but him, and he adored...