Letting go of pain

By Gracejenniferanne

Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
extra chapter (73)
extra chapter (74 )
finale

Chapter 52

62.3K 2K 706
By Gracejenniferanne

Just a reminder

"Get the fuck away from her asshole." Louis pulled Taylor away throwing him to the ground. Taylor huffed and got up stepping right up to Louis challenging him. Bruno came and wrapped an arm around me while Luke bent down analysing all my injuries acting as if I was broken. "nice to see you, Louis." Taylor hummed smiling smugly without a care in the world.

This dude was quite literally playing with death himself.

Louis grabbed Taylor's collar pushing him against the lockers. I felt myself cringing from the memory of Mandy doing that to me. gosh, that hurt like a bitch. "if I ever see you near my little sister again you. Will. Pay." louis snarled making sure coldness thrives through his deathly tone. Louis has never scared me before but at the moment I felt shivers crawl up my spine. But surprisingly Taylor looked unaffected instead he looked more amused than anything.

This dude was crazy. But then again...

So am I.

"Louis let's go home." Luke sighed putting a hand over my shoulder. Louis tightened his grip around Taylor looking as if he was on the verge of throwing Taylor in a grave. "don't test us Taylor because you won't win. If I see you talk or even as much as look at my little sister. You will be dead."

And he meant every word.

He let go of Taylor nudging Taylor harshly with his shoulder as he came to me. He didn't let any of us talk before Louis picked me up. The look what was written on Louis's face told me if I talked. I will probably meet Louis's wrath and at the moment that looks worse than the penalty of death.  He put me down in the car spending some time to make sure I was ok. "Are you ok? Does anything hurt?" He asked sternly almost daring me to lie. I mean I could almost tell that I have probably re damaged my ribs and I am certain that my busted lip speaks for itself. "It's fine just my ribs." He nodded before kissing my forehead. "Luke your driving." Luke nodded before quickly getting into the driver's seat. Louis cursed under his breath as he got into the front passenger seat. While Bruno sat next to me caressing my hand softly. "Go to the clinic Alex is already expecting us." Great so my whole family probably knows about the fight. I wonder how much trouble I am going to be in. The boys all looked tense and you could see the glimmer of anger hidden amongst their eyes.

"So how much trouble am I in?" I was more curious than anything. "If I were you Bambina I would not talk." Louis stated coldly speaking my nickname with more coldness than warmth. "how stupid can you be." Louis shook his head his knuckles turning white. I so badly wanted to say something but luckily for the both of us, I bit my tongue. "That girl has gotten into so many fights not to mention she is an underground fighter who has gone into juvie. You could have gotten seriously hurt." Louis ranted sounding incredibly disappointed. I probably should have been scared or maybe had some sadness. But instead, I felt love and warmth. I have spent so long with no one caring about me. I have also come to the conclusion that Louis doesn't care about me. But I have now learnt that I have had it all wrong all along.

They care..

"Don't worry your pretty dumbhead, Mandy is harmless. She is all bark no bite." I chuckled dryly. "well it looks like she can sure bite to me." Bruno murmured looking at me with a frown. "did I say you can speak." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "sorry didn't think I needed permission." I replied sarcastically. "How do you even know Mandy she just returned from juvie." A small dry chuckle left me. "She used to go to my old school." The boys tensed and I could see Louis staring at me through the review mirror. "Look before you lecture me or whatever. I don't just fight anyone for no reason. But I do admit her being just my presence was a factor to my fist reaching her annoying face. I am not sorry that I hit her, because to be honest, I'd probably do it again. But she dissed me and talked about my family and that it's self is just waiting for me blow up." I shrugged as I told them. They all softened and I saw their lips slightly twitching up as I said the last bit.

"Look I am not going to lie but I know for a fact dad and Enzo is pretty mad. And I am too but I am going to do one thing." I looked at Louis through the mirror to see him smirking.  "And what's that pork chops?"  I replied dryly. "I am going to teach you how to properly fight so then if this ever happens again. And I have a haunch that it will. You won't get hit and bruised up." Louis told me smugly looking somewhat excited. 

As we reached the clinic as soon as I stepped in I was pulled into a room. Dad picked me up placing me on the bed. I could see that he was as angry as ever as he looked at me through his darkened eyes. "care to explain." He narrowed his eyes at me and I saw Enzo in the corner of the room looking just as dark and dangerous as Dad did. "Mandy challenged and disrespected me as well as my family. I wasn't just going to let a redhead swine bimbo get away with it." Bruno chuckled but he quickly got a slap to the head. Dad's and Enzo's eyes softened and I could see through his eyes that they were proud of me. why were they proud?

"fighting is not ok Bambina you should never resolve your issues with violence. But I do understand because after all, you did get your temper from me." He smiled at me caressing my cheek softly. "I want this to be the last time you ever choose violence otherwise I will not be so kind. I will let this go unpunished but this will the last and only time your poorly choice of actions go unpunished. Do we have an agreement." He asked with an eyebrow raised. "um er sure I guess." I spoke quickly avoiding eye contact. All the boys snickered and chuckled at my reply. I could even see that Dad had some sort of amusement from my response.  Alex then came and pulled me into a tight hug like I was some sort of bruised broken doll. "Are you ok little one? What hurts? Do you need pain medication?" he asked while analysing my injuries. "It fine just the ribs." He nodded with a small frown before passing me a cold wet cloth for my lip. He then instructed for me to lay down as he put ice packs over my ribs. "they don't look broken only bruised." He said while examining them. "Coolio oh um er cheers." He chuckled before he placed a small kiss on my forehead. He then wrapped up my knuckles putting some sort of cream on them.

Surprisingly as I was getting my ribs iced all the boys including dad and Alex pulled chairs around my bed. But Bruno being Bruno thought it would be better to lay down next to me. "Bruno get off! you will hurt her." Luke growled in warning. The others narrowed their eyes at Bruno glaring at him. "calm down Brussels sprouts." Bruno raised his hands in surrender before he gave me a concerned look. "I am not hurting you am I?"  He asked seriously frowning. I kissed his cheek before resting my head on his chest.

"hey, that is no fair how come Bruno gets to cuddle with her!" Bruno pocked his tongue at the whining Milo. The others smiled at me and Bruno as I played with his fingers. "Oh, you little punk wait until we get home." Milo gritted out playfully glaring at us. Just as Bruno was going to give milo a remark the door busted open. A smug looking Ryan walking in giving me an amused knowing look. "So I heard missy got into a fight with little miss redhead worms." Ryan chuckled as he used air quotes as he used one of my many nicknames for that bitch. "not my fault! That girl from day one has gotten on my nerves." I grumbled feeling my hands turn into fists just at the memory of that vicious girl. "wait so this isn't even the first time you got into a fight with this Mandy girl?" Milo asked sounding very surprised. "Oh trust me, dear friends, you haven't even heard all of the past stories of little miss Breanna verse Mandy." He smirked at me as he sat in a chair.

Even though I protested Ryan thought it was a good idea to tell the boys including Dad of my past confrontations and pranks. The boys were surprisingly amused as they heard my side of the pranks. "Damn sis reminds me to never get on your bad side."  Luke looked at me with pure horror. I chuckled before smirking at all of them. "Oh, don't worry fam it takes a lot to get on that side." They all sighed with relief, even dad. "are you hungry princess?" Dad asked softly. "Yeah I can eat." I smacked Bruno across his head. "I'm a little bit hungry," I said shyly looking at my lap. "ok princess." Before I could move to get up Milo came grabbing me from Bruno's clutches. He held me bridal style as if he was holding a young newborn. "Dude put me down I am not broken I can walk." I huffed out tried to get out of his clutches which he only hummed in response.

Once we got home Milo ordered a bunch of pizzas. I had thought after today I was going to be grounded for life or something. But surprisingly they are more concerned than angry. As soon as I got home a part of me wanted to hang out with them. But the other part just wanted to hide.

So much had happened today which was enough to make me do a spiral.

Mandy is back..

She is only a reminder of my past life. The memories of when I was a little girl and I would be coming home crying into Johns's arms because of that girl. And when John died that girl made it her mission to make my life even more depressing. But I never showed her my tears.. the only person who would see what happened behind closed doors was john. Now she's back it's just a reminder.

It's just a reminder that I have to fight alone.

I got up from the sofa the grief felt like it had all just come back to hit me at once. Why can't I ever get over this. "where you going twinny." I looked at Bruno emotionlessly making Ryan's eyes widened. "I'm going to have a shower," I spoke coldly. The boys all shared worried looks as they tried studying me.

But the wall I have is too strong to show any emotion.

As I got into my room I found myself wandering to Bubbles and to my photo. The tears flooded as I looked at John. Why does the pain never leave? why does it always linger? Just why? Why did mike have to come? Why did my real mum leave me and her family leave us in the first place? Why does everything have to be so bad? I clutch onto bubbles tight trying to engulf his faint scent and the lingering scent of honey. The door opened and Ryan gave me a sad look. I avoided his eyes and quickly dropped bubbles and put the photo away trying to wipe my tears. But he didn't want me to hide so instead he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a brotherly hug.

"you don't have to be so strong." A small whimper left my lips as hid my face in his chest. "I know what she said hurt you and its ok to be hurt." I looked at Ryan's warm eyes feeling conflicted. Why is it so hard for me to open up? I got the photo and passed it to Ryan wiping another escaped tears. He sat on the bed and patted the seat beside him for me to sit next to him. He smiled sadly as he looked down at the photo. "This is John." He stated sadness hinted into his tone. "he loved you, Breanna." I broke down in tears sobbing all my pain out. I then felt another pair of arms lift me up pulling me onto their lap. "shh it's ok baby." Enzo whispered.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked with my voice full of pain. I grabbed the worn-out teddy bear holding it with all my might. "it's ok baby let it all out." Enzo cooed softly caressing my head as I sobbed into the croak of his neck.

"He said he would never leave me." I cried out in anger and sadness. "It's ok baby shh it's ok." He whispered softly but the pain only increases causing me to choke on my tears. "H-he said he would fight with me but he lied. He lied to me." I raised my voice trying to push Enzo away but he only held me tighter.

"he left me alone. He left me all alone to fight by myself. He left alone in the world." My voice was filled with complete sorrow. Wailing as Enzo let me cry not caring about the tears what fell onto his expensive suit. "You're not alone baby." He stated softly stilling softly caressing my back. "you have us, we will always be by your side. No matter what baby." He promised as continued whispering sweet nothings to me as I cried.

"we will always fight by your side Bambina, and if you can't fight yourself. We will do it for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

256K 10.4K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
378K 7.8K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...
25.4K 821 13
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
1.7M 42.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...