Street Whisperer

By MelaninDreamz

"I didn't think I had room to Love nobody else" "I didn't know nobody could help me kill my demons" Just rea... More

Pt. 1
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt.9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11
Pt. 12
Pt. 13
Pt. 14
Pt. 15
Pt. 16
Pt. 17
Pt. 18
IMPORTANT QUESTION
For real yall

Pt. 2

6.2K 295 90
By MelaninDreamz

"Is it game rules? I can't lose. When it's all said and done will I still be cool?" - Brent Faiyaz

Naysia (Coco)
It was quiet in this car and my mind was racing. I was tired. I was just happy Sweets was at my granny. Hopefully my brother would call soon. I was tired of being in my thoughts.

"Can I turn on the radio?" I asked looking over at Mugga.

"Nah" he said looking straight ahead and periodically checking his mirrors.

"Cool" I said sitting back rolling my eyes.

"Can I at least know where we going?"

"Crib"

At this point I just thought fuck it and somehow in the midst of all this I felt myself drift off to sleep.

I felt something poking me and I opened my eyes.

"Yo ass almost got left in the car" Mugga said standing in the passenger doorway. "Come on we here."

I looked up and we were at some apartments. I'm assuming this was his spot. I walked in and looked around. It was nice.

"Have my brother called yet?" I asked as we walked through the apartment.

"Nah"

"You can sleep here for tonight" he said nodding his head towards a bed.

"Thanks" I said walking in the room. I sat down on the bed and went through my purse to find my charger. "Shit I forgot to give my baby her doll" I said when I saw it in my purse. She loved this little doll.

I pulled the doll out and pulled out my charger to plug up my phone hoping my brother would call. All I wanted to do was take a shower and wash away all the stress.

"MUGGA" I said as I walked through the apartment looking for him. I finally found him in the kitchen.

"There yo food I thought yo ass was sleep" he said pointing to a to go plate. I opened the plate and it was lemon pepper wings with Cajun ranch fries.

"Thanks" I said as I sat down to start eating the food. After all that went on today I didn't even know I was hungry.

"Do that shit hurt?" he said pointing at my face

"Im cool" I said looking down at my plate.

He walked out and came back with a bottle of alcohol. "You need to clean that" he said before eating one of his fries.

"Is it cool if I take a shower?" I asked taking a bite of my food.

He nodded his head and continued to eat his food.

"Can I get some clothes for the shower?" I asked not really finishing up my food.

"Come on" he said walking towards the bathroom. I followed him grabbing the alcohol.

I closed the door and got in the shower. I had been trying to be strong all day but I felt myself breaking down. Everything I had been holding in I let go. I don't know how I find myself in these situations. All I want is for me and my baby to be happy.

I fell down to the shower floor and let the tears go. Eventually I got up to shower everything away. I was going to get through this.

Mugga must've sat my clothes on the counter while I was in the shower. I thought I locked the door but I was so drained it didn't even matter. As I was drying off I noticed I had more wounds than I thought. There were bruises on my stomach and back as well. I tried to clean the ones on my back first.

"Shit" I said out loud. I couldn't reach it good enough to clean it correctly.

"Sit on the counter" I heard Mugga say. I didn't even know he saw me. "Gimmie that"

I gave him the alcohol and cotton ball to let him clean it.

"Bro good" he said as he put alcohol on the cotton ball. "Told him u was in the shower and shit."

I breathe out relieved.

I winced as he put it on my back. "You heavy handed" I said slightly moving his arm.

"You want this shit clean don't it" he said putting it back on my skin but he eased up.

"Where else" he said when he got done.

"I got it from here" I said turning around still holding my shirt up.

He looked down at my stomach at then at my eye "Nigga was a bitch" he said putting the alcohol on my stomach.

He reached up to clean my eye.

I touched his arm before he got to it. "Please don't get none in my eye"

"I know what the fuck I'm doing Naysia" he said lightly moving my arm. I ain't even know he knew my name.

"Thankyou" I said when he got done. "You finna go to sleep" I asked him getting off the counter. I really was tired but I just couldn't go to sleep.

"I'm finna shower"

"Well can I watch tv in the living room" I asked him

He nodded his head and I made my way in the living room. I put it on BET and the Parkers were on so I watched that.

*45 mins later*

"Shit to ass still up" I heard Mugga say as he walked in with some basketball shorts on.

"Yup"

"You need to eat and stop stressing why you was crying and shit"

I ain't even know he heard that.

"Ion fucking know too much shit happened in little time I guess" I said still looking at the tv.

"Well you aight now so chill the fuck out"

He was serious but that shit made me laugh. He looked at me funny then laughed a little his self. I didn't even know the nigga could laugh.

"Night Mugga" I said getting up walking to the room.

"Night"

*Next Morning*

Mugga got me some clothes to throw on, something to eat, and dropped me off at Chino. He seemed a li more comfortable today. I drove to my granny to get my baby.

"MOMMYYY" Nicari ran to the door screaming.

"Hey baby" I said picking her up. I was able to put makeup on my eye so granny wouldn't get suspicious.

"Please give her that doll she been talking about it all day and night" Granny said fussing

"Okay and Thankyou I'll be over here later in the week love you"

"Love you too babies" she said walking back in the house

I put Nicari in the car and got in. I was looking for her her doll in my purse when it hit me. I left it at Mugga crib.

I got his number from Chino and called him. He said he would bring it to Chino crib for me.

I opened the door with Nicari on my hip. "MUGGA" she said all excited and shit. She too friendly. Then she reached for him all cause he had that damn doll.

"Hey Nicari" he said giving her the doll walking on in.

"Can we get food."

"Sweets no" I said looking at her "we'll go later"

"What you want to eat" Mugga said looking down at her.

"Chick a la" she said trying to say Chick fil a

"Come on" he said looking at me.

What the fuck this lil girl got me into I thought.

He got all of us something to eat and Sweets acted like she couldn't wait to eat so we went to his apartment since it was closer.

When we got to the apartment her ass was sleep. I was about to wake her up.

"Just lay her right there Naysia" Mugga said

I laid her down and grabbed my food and passed Mugga his.

"Fuck you put makeup on that for" he said pointing at my eye.

I rolled my eyes and opened my food.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bathroom.

"MUGGA"

"Shit gon get infected" he grabbed a washcloth and wiped it off.

I tried to push past him but he blocked the door.

"You fucking hard headed" he said looking down at me.

"Mugga I'll beat you the fuck up" I said jumping at him.

He picked me up at put me on the counter.

Before I knew it I kissed the nigga. But then again that nigga kissed me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 12.7K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
540K 28.7K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
233K 5.6K 36
Read it and find out ㋛