phobia (sequel to insomnia) |...

By felix_michelin

you can stay here. SPOILERS ABOUT INSOMNIA ARE IN THIS SUMMARY the sequel of the zombie skz book "insomnia" ... More

zone 1: thoughts
zone 2: camera
zone 3: balloon
zone 4: ambiguity
zone 5: reckless
zone 6: eyes
zone 7: monster
zone 8: different
zone 9: indefinite
zone 10: heavy-hearted
zone 11: stigma
zone 12: turnover
zone 13: tears
zone 14: moonlight
zone 15: bombs
zone 16: breach
zone 17: lightning
zone 18: kids
zone 19: diary
zone 20: sanctuary
zone 21: shy
zone 22: gaze
zone 23: moon
zone 24: hyunho
zone 25: feelings
zone 26: marshmallows
zone 27: eavesdrop
zone 28: threat
zone 29: secrets
zone 30: sacrifices
zone 31: realization
zone 32: broken
zone 33: fireflies
zone 34: lucy
zone 35: heartaches
zone 36: crossed
zone 37: savage
zone 38: intruder
zone 39: uninvited
zone 40: dance
zone 41: home
zone 42: dawn

author's note

2.2K 45 7
By felix_michelin

a/n:

PLEASE READ EVEN IF U HAVE READ INSOMNIA AND UNDERSTAND THE PLOT! I HAVE SOME MORE THINGS TO CLARIFY ABT THIS SEQUEL AND WANT YALL TO READ EVERYTHING. skip if u rlly feel uninterested.

PHOBIA is the SEQUEL following the INSOMNIA book which means that many references and characters will be connected to the past events in the first book, "insomnia". If you have not already, please read the first book, "insomnia", which is also abt a skz zombie au and is one of the books i published and written. To better understand this book, I highly recommend reading "insomnia" beforehand or else you will be TOTALLY lost.

PLUS, there will be spoilers about "insomnia" in this book so if you plan on reading "insomnia", read "phobia" after. DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT READ PHOBIA UNTIL YOU READ INSOMNIA.

Now if you have read the epilogue of "insomnia", you know that Hana, aka you, is captured and taken away by the enemy group of District 9. Since you are now staying at their homebase, you will meet many new characters.

LASTLY, i hope you guys enjoy this sequel. i left "insomnia" on a cliff hanger with the epilogue because i felt that everything was too perfect at the end and i wanted to add some spice. i did not expect yall to be so happy to hear that i was thinking about creating a second book and tbh i was just bluffing until yall piggybacked and supported that idea.

i am so grateful for each and everyone of u reading my books especially for always giving me nice feedback and funny comments to look at. i hope u guys like this book and i love you guys ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.8K 39
After 6 years Stray Kids reunite for a special mission: a group of copycats are committing crimes in their names. They need to find a way to work tog...
4.2K 289 29
A sequel to the story 72 Hours with Stray Kids. It's about Y/N trying to fix her mistake and become friends with Stray Kids again. She tries to talk...
15.3K 486 15
"Ughhh I can't sleep again!" Halla grumbled in her pillow "It's freaking 2:00 am and I'm still up. What am I doing with my life." // "Oh shit I overs...
35.5K 858 46
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...