I Curse You

By mavhi13

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her on my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most... More

I Curse You
Chapter 2: The Lake Fairy
Chapter 3: The Queen Bitch
Chapter 4: Hi Cassie
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: Serious
Chapter 7: Hug
Chapter 8: Kiss
Chapter 9: BFF
Chapter 10: Injured
Chapter 11: Deal
Chapter 12: Barkada
Chapter 13: His Gift
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Revenge
Chapter 16: Afraid
Chapter 17: If Life Is So Short
Chapter 18: Princess
Chapter 19: Plan 101
Chapter 20: Counting Stars
Chapter 21: Missing Her
Chapter 22: For Him
Chapter 23: Avenge
Chapter 24: Happy and Hell
Chapter 25: Change The World
Chapter 26: I'm a Bitch
Chapter 27: Encounter

Chapter 1: The Girl

228 11 2
By mavhi13

        Dedicated to my dear watty friend: @Dawn_paris Thank you so much!!. Hihi. Thank you so cover alam mo naman na hindi ako artistic. Hmwuaaah!.:* Thank you talaga!. ^___^

---

        We have just finished playing basketball inside our university gymnasium, a week from now we are going to have a tournament with other university again. I am currently inside our dug out removing my jersey because I am sweating too much. I am now going to the shower area because I hate this sweat feeling.

        All of the guys are whistling  because I heard someone shouted my name. As if on cue my  teammates dispersed suddenly.

        "Ryu babe where are you??.." I heard one sexy voice calling my name..

        "Coca-cola body talaga dude.." Hale said.. One of my teammate and my friend..

        "Wiwit.. looked at her ass.. uhh.. sarap.." Matt stated.. He is also my teammate and a cousin of mine.

        "Shut up dudes.. babastos niyo talaga.." Cloud told them to shut up.. Napakasungit talaga ni Cloud but still pasaway yan.

        "Hahaha.. okay.. Miss Queenbee kung si  Russ ang hanap mo nandun siya sa shower area, you can do a quickie you know?." Aram said that to our queenbee who is madly addicted to my charm.

        "Okay boys thanks, you can leave us now and I don't like quickie so you know pwede na kayong umalis.." she said then winked at them..

        "We want to watch a liveshow!.." Matt shouted while teasing Sofi. Lalong lumakas ang sipol nila sa sinabi ng magaling kong pinsan.

        Pero pahina ng pahina ang boses nila so it means umalis din sila..

        I think they already left us here inside our dug out. Napailing na lang ako because I know what Sofi wants. Gusto ko din naman pero wala ako sa mood ngayon becaue I am damn tired because of the practice game..

        "Babe there you are?!.." malanding boses ni Sofi habang ako nasa shower area pa din and I only wear my briefs..

        "Yeah what do youw ant Sofi and don't you fucking dare call me Ryu!!. You don't have the rights.." I yelled at her..

        "Oh babe sorry.." she said at sinamahan na ko sa shower area, wala siyang pakialam kung mabasa man siya. She's a one hell liberated girl I know and I like it thou.

         She started carressing my body, touching my private part, making it big and hard..

        "Sofi I am dead tired today.." I whispered to her ear.

        She already removed my undergarment and touched my shaft slowly, up and down and I can't help but to groan.. "You're not tired babe, I know you can still make me come.." she said now while biting my earlobe.

        I smirk on what she said.. "You really know me then huh?.." and started removing her clothes.. I touched her mounds, carressed and played it. I taunt her nips and then make it hard before sucking it..

        "Ohhh.. damn it Russ you're such a good fucker.. Ohh.. Uhmm.." she's moaning in pleasure now but I'm not yet done. I put my two fingers inside her core and make her wet. I don't have time to eat her pussy but I can make her come by doing it.. I just do it faster and faster and then I can touch her liquids on my hands. She can't stop moaning and shouting my name.

                "Done now Sofi.. I am tired and it's okay if you're not going to pleasure me. Wala ako sa mood ngayon. Get out now and I will continue what I am doing awhile ago.." I told her..

        "Ohh but Russ.." Sofi said while complaining..

        "No more buts bitch, labas na o kakaladkarin pa kita. I don't fucking care if you're wet.." I flashed a devilish grin while giving a double meaning on that sentence.

        "Fuck you!.." Sofi said at naghagilap na lang ng towel sa loob ng dug out namin and I continue what I am doing awhile ago and her face flashed again. Damn it!. Kelan ba ko makakawala sa memorya ng babaeng yun.

        Nagmadali na lang ako mag-shower at nagbihis ako. I just wear a simple white cotton shirt, cargo shorts and my black converse shoes. I also brought my heavy Nike duffel bag with my basketball shoes inside.

        Nasa labas na ko ng gym when I notice someone following me. I think I know this girl but there something different about her.

        "Ryu!.." she shouted and hugged me after awhile..

        "Le-Lay?. Is that you??.." I asked her with a bit of astonishment on my face.. After a year I saw her again but then something changed.

        "Zup pal?.. Oi umayus ka nga diyan.. Oo ako si Lay.. Si lake fairy na classmate mo nung high school at ang matindi mong kalaban sa basketball way back then.." she boasted up on me.

        Oo isa siya sa pinaka magaling magbasketball noong high school kami. Bilib ako sa kanya dahil magaling talaga siya and of course she's a girl. We hanged out, played basketball and we became close friend.

        "Huh?.." I was still a bit shocked.. "But what happened to your hair?.. Mahaba pa yan di ba?. And I saw you just last year bakit ang ikli na and I know you don't like cutting your hair, if I'm not mistaken, right?.." litanya ko sa kanya.

        She sadly said.. "I cut my hair because I am little bit frustrated Ryu.." then she smiled a bit but still you can recognized the sad emotions on her eyes. "You know me well pal, huh?.." she added..

        "Sorry Lay..." I said apologitecally at her. "Anyway why are you here?.." I asked her confusedly. Nakakapagtaka lang kasi after one year bigla siyang nawala at ngayon magpapakita siya sa akin thou nag-uusap naman kami through skype.

        "Oh well Ryu I will study here now and before I will tell you something let's go out first. I am starving you know.." she said to me..

        "Oh well still the lake fairy that I know way back then.. Let's go and I will treat you.." sumunud siya sa akin sa may parking lot at pumasok sa front seat ng kotse ko.

        "Nice car, huh?.." she commented..

        "Of course.. Anyway saan tayo?.." I asked her..

        "Dating tambayan.." she said while smirking..

         "Okay then lake fairy.." I said tapos pinasibad ko na ang kotse ko papunta sa dati namin tambayan.. Mukhang madami dami kaming pag-uusapan ng pal ko and yeah seriously I missed her.. Aside from Cloud she's one of my closest friend and that girl.. The girl I cursed five years ago, the girl that still haunts me until now, the girl that I will never forget..

~~A/N~~

        I am already finished with Within The Walls and now this is my new story here in wattpad. Kindly support it po.:) Yun pong Skype ^_^ on-hold muna. Salamat po sa mga readers ng WTW and sa mga magiging readers ng ICY. Thank you po sa inyo. Sorry sa typos and wrong grammar. Adios!. ^___^                 ~~KARIS~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1K 22
Mighty Jocks Series Book # 01
7.7M 199K 47
Rugged Series #4 Kill Legrand has everything. Growing inside a prestigiously rich family, she can have whatever she wants in just a blink of her eye...
4.8M 98.8K 67
PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH In the world of married couple, Miracle Fortalejo is not one of the lucky wives to experience the joy of it. With all the t...
22.9M 586K 39
"I'm not harmless as you think I am." - Santi Montemayor Old title: ILY, Master Magbabantay, magtatanggol at magiging sandalan niya lang dapat ang la...