Dragon Ball Super: Multiversa...

Bởi SophizPikapi

Merely three years after the Tournament of Power that decided the fate of the entire Multiverse, a new threat... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

106 1 0
Bởi SophizPikapi

-Three days later-

"RAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!"

"C'mon Broly! Control your ki!"

On the distant wasteland of Planet Vampa, Goku was helping out a man control his ki. The one he was training was shirtless and had multiple scars all over his toned body. He had a green fur pelt around his waist, purple form-fitting tights and black boots.

Goku watched as Broly's hair flickered between hues of green and yellow, his eyes more yellow than the usual onyx. Broly's ki was rapidly increasing, and the Saiyan was having a bit of trouble controlling it. His aura flared wildly at some times, then began to waver at others. It was becoming too much for him to handle, and Goku was worried about the damage he could do if he lost control like before.

At this rate, I might have to knock him out again. Goku thought to himself, but he was quickly surprised as he felt Broly's ki become less rampant and sporadic, and the green aura surrounding him flowed a bit less wildly than it did before.

Broly blinked for a few seconds, regaining his senses as he looked all over himself. He had grown a few feet, his muscles had grown slightly, and his hair was now a greenish-yellow with thinner strands.

Goku gave a huge grin as he walked up to his student, patting him on the back, "Broly! Good job, buddy, ya did it!"

"Did I... really?" Broly asked.

"Heck yeah! You look awesome, Broly!" Goku and Broly turned to see Cheelai, a green humanoid-like alien with short white hair, a white and purple outfit and white gloves.

"Good job, Broly, you did great." Congratulated Lemo, an old, orange-skinned humanoid with Frieza Force armour similar to Cheelai's, though it was more for men.

"Th... Thank you." Broly managed to get out, his lack of interaction with anyone, besides his father Paragus, for the past fifty-or-so years, causing some problems with his social skills.

"Yeah, you've really improved these past few years. You're one fast learner!" Goku turned to Broly with a smile on his face, "I suggest staying in that form for a week or so, just to make sure you've really got a grip on it. I'll come back once the week's up, okay?"

Broly nodded, and Goku turned his back towards the others as he placed two fingers to his forehead, "Anyways, I better get going! Chichi doesn't like me staying out of the house for too long."

"See ya, Goku!" Cheelai waved, "And make sure to bring more of that 'pie' you have on Earth! That stuff's delicious!"

Goku grinned, "Don't worry, I'll definitely bring more... if I don't end up eating it first, hehe! Whelp, see ya guys!"

And with that, Goku used his famous Instant Transmission to teleport back to Earth. As he landed on the cool grass beneath him, he took note that it was still relatively early in the afternoon, and assumed that Chichi wouldn't be mad at him for being late... this time, at least. He knew his wife's temper all too well, and he never wanted to be on the receiving end of her wrath.

As he reached the door, Goku sensed another ki with his wife and his son, and grew puzzled, for he knew who was with them but couldn't understand why.

Deciding to find out the answers for himself, Goku opened the door to find Hit sitting on the couch with Goten, whilst Chichi was at the kitchen preparing dinner, humming a cheerful tune.

Chichi was the first to notice Goku, and smiled happily at him whilst simultaneously mixing some rice in a saucepan, "Oh Goku, you're back! And look, Hit's come by!"

"Y-Yeah, I noticed." He replied with a slight stutter of confusion, then turned to the assassin, "What're you doin' here Hit? You don't usually come to my place to chat."

Hit sat up straight as he noticed Goku, who was walking over to sit with him on the couch, "I wanted to ask a favour of you. I sensed you weren't at home, and I was about to leave until your wife saw me looking for you and let me stay here until you come back."

Goku looked at his wife in shock. Considering everything that had occurred in the past few years — what with the whole assassination incident — he assumed that Chichi wouldn't like Hit very much. When he voiced his thoughts, Chichi merely brushed it off.

"As long as he's civil and isn't trying to kill you like everyone else has, I'm alright with him."

Goku looked at his son in concern, but Goten knew what he was thinking, "It's alright, Dad. Hit's been real nice to us!"

"What? You worried I might do something?" Hit teased, causing Goku to give a quick laugh in response and then whisper into his ear.

"You do know how Chichi gets, right? I was just worried that there would be things flying all over the place."

Hit couldn't help but worriedly chuckle at that, knowing Chichi's wrath. One time, Hit and the Universe 6 Saiyans were invited to a get-together, and the Legendary Assassin saw Chichi's temper firsthand. Despite meeting many people like her, the assassin knew not to overstep boundaries near the Earthling woman.

A few minutes into the chatter Fuhai, who was masking their ki and hiding behind the couch, spoke to the assassin telepathically.

Shouldn't we get to the point? I'm tired of all this idle chatter. 

You're the one who suggested we go to someone capable enough to be helpful in our plan, do you believe I'm not going to talk with one whom I consider an ally and a good friend?

Ugh... fine, do as you wish. As long as we get this over with, I'll be satisfied. Make sure you get to the point quickly.

Don't talk as if you're my boss. We're partners for a singular purpose, nothing more.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, assassin.

Fuhai ended the telepathic link, allowing Hit to start getting to the more crucial matters. Goten knew that the conversation was beginning to turn into one more confidential, and excused himself, heading out the door to hang out with Trunks.

Goku knew the time for amicable small-talk was over, and he turned to the assassin with a partially serious expression on his face.

"So..." Goku began, "What did ya wanna talk about?"

Hit averted his gaze and closed his eyes, carefully planning his next words. He didn't want to reveal everything to the Saiyan, but he didn't want to make it seem as if he was withholding too much.

"Well... I suppose I could say that I need your help."

"With what?" Goku asked, tilting his head in confusion. 

The assassin turned back to face him, and never before had he seen him with such a disconsolate and hopeless look in his eyes, "There's... someone I need to save. I've tried to save them myself for... for so many years but... I couldn't..."

Goku looked at him sadly, placing a succouring hand on his shoulder, "I don't need to hear anything else. If ya need to save someone, I'll be happy to help."

Hit looked at him in shock, then gave a faint smile of gratitude, "Thank you Goku. You... You have no idea how much this means to me."

The Saiyan gave him his trademark grin and a thumbs up, "Don't worry 'bout it!" He then took on a more serious look, "So tell me... what are we dealing with?"

Hit looked away with a frown replacing the indebted smile, "There's a tall and fortified building in my universe on the Planet Reeb. The reason why I've been unable to get close is because of the ki-nullifiers surrounding the area. I've been able to bypass other places with that type of technology through the older methods of stealth, but this building has more defences than I am capable of taking on by myself."

"Ouch... ki-nullifiers?" Goku repeated, looking at the assassin in pity, "So why do you need me? As a distraction?"

"No." Hit shook his head, "I need your help to take down the mechanical guards that would most definitely come our way if we sounded the alarm. An... associate of mine will be a distraction for the live guards."

Associate? Really?

Keep quiet. 

Hit the continued, "The only way for the ki-nullifiers to work is if they can sense ki, and therefore-"

"-God ki works best since mortals can't sense them!" Goku finished, "Hit, you are one hell of a genius!"

"Heh, thanks."

Goku quickly stood up from where he was sitting, facing Hit with shimmering eyes and an excited, child-like look on his face, squealing at the prospect of something exciting happening. Chichi, on the other hand, didn't share her husband's enthusiasm.

"Goku, are you sure about this?" She asked with a worried look, "This could get you into a lot of trouble."

Despite that, Goku didn't seem fazed at all and smiled at her, "Don't worry, Chichi! Everything will turn out fine, I promise!"

While this didn't quell her fears, it did reassure her somewhat and Chichi sighed in defeat, hugging Goku tightly, "Alright, just... be careful, okay?"

Goku pecked Chichi's forehead and smiled, "I will."

At that, Chichi did a full 180, pulling away and clasping her hands, "In that case, why don't you have some dinner before you go? You're welcome to join us, Hit!"

That surprised the assassin, "Are you certain? I wouldn't wish to impose..."

"It's alright! We don't mind a bit, right Goku?"

"Nope!" Goku grinned, "Don't mind at all!"

And soon, the sounds of family chatter alongside their guest could be heard throughout the house, with the latter experiencing kindness and gentleness he hadn't felt in a long time.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

717 2 20
It has been five years since the defeat of Omega Shenron. Five years since Goku left with the Dragon of Earth, Shenron to train. Five years of peace...
10.2K 260 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
1.1K 47 7
What if Usagi Tsukino is the daughter of Shenron from her previous life? What if she is a half-dragon? What if she hides her true dragon form? What i...
4.7K 115 32
[Completed!] Book 1/2 of the Dragon Ball Ultimate book Series! What happens when Goku and the gang are completely surprised by the King of all Angels...