no homo | matsuhana

puddin-g által

twitter is an interesting place you can meet literally anyone there and they can maybe even be your future be... Több

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
(。╯ᴗ╰)〜♡

ten

6.9K 355 833
puddin-g által

makki woke up to see terushima not next to him. he rubbed his eyes and put on an oversized shirt.

walked downstairs to see mattsun making some food while no one else is in sight.

"oh, looks like sleeping beauty is finally up," laughed mattsun, placing a plate of food on the table for makki.

"where's oikawa, iwaizumi, and terushima?"

"terushima went with kuroo and kenma to buy some food while the couple went out for sightseeing,"

makki messes up his hair and yawned as he took a bite. "they really ditched me,"

mattsun went over to makki and ruffled up his hair. "your hair is so messy,"

"can't tame this shit no matter how hard i try so i just keep it messy,"

"we can go somewhere after you're done eating if you want,"

makki looked up, giving mattsun a smug look. "you asking me out on a date?"

"yes,"

"date accepted,"

makki stared at himself in the mirror.

he was getting ready to head out with mattsun, taking another good look at himself before leaving the room.

mattsun was at the door waiting for him, as stylish as ever.

he was wearing fitted joggers, that wrapped around his legs pretty nicely. a white shirt with a small graphic design on it with a bomber jacket over it. to top it off, a black bucket hat with some vans.

makki made a comment. "don't you look nice for the occasion,"

"all for you, my juliet," flirted mattsun, giving makki a wink.

"keep calling me juliet and i'll choke you,"

"choking kink?"

"no,"

"mhm, sure."

makki let out a groan, taking mattsun's hand, grabbed his skateboard and leftthe door. the taller boy was behind him, laughing.

"so? where to?" makki ask, looking around.

mattsun stared at his phone. "i'll give you the full tokyo life," he says, grabbing makki's hand and dragging him down the street.

the two boys ran down the empty street, makki trying to keep up with mattsun.

he was laughing.

makki always imagined mattsun had a bright smile.

they finally got to a small corner store and walked it. mattsun went over to where they kept the ice cream, taking two out and going over to the register.

"here," he says, passing one to makki.

the two walked out. there was a cool breeze that passed by.

"let's go to the beach," makki says, taking his skateboard out of his backpack and started skating towards the ocean.

mattsun stared at him, not moving from where he was standing but smile and shook his head. he then also took his skateboard, trying to catch up to makki.

the two boys eventually ended up at the boardwalk.

it wasn't too crowed so it didn't make makki feel uncomfortable. he looked around to see if anything caught his attention but mattsun grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere.

"mattsun, is something wrong?"

"look,"

makki turn to wear mattsun was pointing and to his surprise, he saw akaashi and terushima walking next to each other.

they were holding hands, terushima was talking about something as akaashi was listening to him.

"are you sure they aren't dating?" makki ask, pointing at them.

"well, they know they like each other." mattsun says.

"so why not date?"

"you're asking the wrong person babe,"

makki didn't respond. he was too stunned by mattsun calling him "babe".

yeah, him and terushima call each other shit like that too but with mattsun, it's different.

makki never really had a dating life. he had a few flings here and there but none were that serious to the point where they officially dated.

and now that he was the only single one in his group, i guess you can say he felt somewhat left out.

"maybe it's time i get serious..." he mumbles, making sure mattsun didn't hear him.

and by serious, maybe he should tell mattsun he likes him.

"where did you two go?" terushima asked as the two enter the house.

mattsun walked pass him, ruffling up his blonde hair. "just showing him around, how was your date with akaashi?"

terushima swatted mattsun's hand away, blushing. "it wasn't a date,"

"bull, y'all were holding hands," teased makki.

"were you two stalking us?"

makki and mattsun shared a look without before laughing, ignoring terushima's question.

the sun was setting so mattsun and iwaizumi were in the kitchen preparing some dinner as terushima and oikawa were in the living room, messing around.

makki went over to the balcony, drinking his sparkling water. the view was breathtaking. you can see the city lights of tokyo and the city looked so bright even though the sun was fully set.

"hey, you tired?"

makki turned around to see terushima walking towards him, with a white claw in his hand. he shook his head in response.

"nah, just thinking about something."

"about what?"

he rest his head on terushima's shoulder. "hey, do you think i'm capable of finding the love of my life?"

and without missing a beat, terushima said: "of course you are, why would you even ask that?"

"you know i don't have the best past with relationships,"

"neither do i,"

well, makki couldn't argue with that.

iwaizumi went in between them, putting his arms around them. "why such sad faces? we're on vacation so smile more or else imma smack you guys,"

"you have a weird way of expressing love," laughed terushima, poking iwaizumi's nose.

"dinner is ready!" mattsun yelled from across the room, setting plates of food on the table.

"don't mine if i do," terushima says before mattsun smacks his chopsticks with his. "hey! what was that for?"

"you aren't eating anything until you tell me what you and akaashi did today,"

"the fuck you want me to say?"

"did you two fuck?" oikawa casually asked, taking a sip of his four loko.

"no,"

"disappointing,"

"we kissed though,"

the four boys dropped their chopsticks and just stared at terushima like he just announced that he was pregnant or something.

"details, right now." demand iwaizumi.

"it was just a kiss!"

mattsun rolls his eyes. "no like how did it happen?"

"i don't know? we were caught in the moment,"

"ugh that's what they all say," whined makki, with his head dramatically falling on mattsun's shoulder.

"y'all annoying,"

the five teenage boys spent the rest of the night laughing and joking around, making fun of each other.

by 10 p.m, makki was slightly drunk from drinking. he noticed that terushima and oikawa were already asleep on the couch while iwaizumi was on his phone.

mattsun was over at the balcony, smoking a cigarette so makki got up and made his way over.

he didn't say anything, just laid his forehead on mattsun's back.

"need something?"

"i'm just... tired,"

"tired? in what way?"

of being looked down on, being used, being scared of big crowds, being a straight a student but never getting a single praise from a single adult because he jokes around a lot, being compared to his friends, of not being good enough.

and being tired of life.

"just tired,"

mattsun flicked off the ashes of his cigarette and turned around. makki didn't want to look him in the eye.

"wanna talk?"

the shorter boy didn't say anything, only putting his weight on mattsun. the middle blocker let out a sigh, wrapping his arms around makki.

"not really, there's nothing much for me to say."

that's a lie.

makki wanted to tell mattsun a lot of things.

[unedited]

i swear next chapter isn't gonna be sad

but sorry for taking so long to update djsndn

let's hope i can keep a proper updating schedule 😭

~ pudding xx.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 5.1K 31
drowning under the weight of his secret love for his best friend, kiyoomi finds an outlet when he receives an accidental text from an unknown number...
796K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
501K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.