My Heart Will Go On (Kairi Sa...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they... More

Profile
Signing With WWE
A Confrontation Worth A Ton Of Money
A Feud Worth Having Control Over
The First Match In NXT
The Date
Confessions and A Confrontation
Three on One
Double Date With A Twist
Contract Signing
Preparing For Takeover
NXT Champion?
Celebration
Toronto
A Call That Broke Me In Half
Coming Back From Canada
Meeting With Adam
Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT
RETIRING?!!
Visiting Chris and A Tournament
Cleared, But Not Cleared to Compete
Breakup?
Meeting With Hunter
Author's Note
Tattoo Day
How Great Booking Can Make A Difference In Ratings
Almost There
ARRESTED?!!
Virtual Message
Takeover: Las Vegas
New Champion?
Meeting Kairi's Mother
A New Friendship?
Invasion and A Rescue?
Lighting The Fuse
AEW v NXT
Playing Some WarGames
Here Are Your Winners...
Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!
Final NXT Moment For Me
Meeting Brock Lesnar
Monday Night Raw
WWE Raw Debut
Birthday Surprise
Royal Rumble
One More Match For Jericho?
Roadblock
An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement
A Confrontation With Lesnar and A Certain Someone
Hunter Stopping By
Make-A-Wish
A Match Worth Fighting For
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 1
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 2
Last Confrontation With Lesnar
NEW YORK!!!
Induction Part 1
Induction Part 2
No Holds Barred Part 2
An Offer She Can't Refuse
How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane
Author's Note

No Holds Barred Part 1

214 3 5
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Peter~

Two days after the Hall of Fame ceremony, I had to be ready for Wrestlemania and for the no holds barred Championship match with Lesnar. And since The Painmaker will be used at The Showcase of The Immortals, I just have an idea how I can change the course dramatically at almost the end of the match.

Also, ever since I have a chain as a scarf, I'm gonna use that as a weapon: folding it around my knuckles, and punch Brock right in the forehead, potentially causing a bleeding.

I explained the whole thing to Paul and Brock, they were all for it. And of course there's Vince who's dead set against blood since they turned PG. And here are some ideas that WWE can bring back the Attitude Era (but in a PG way), fire the writers and retire Vince.

Chris and his band would be performing "Judas" as I make my way to the ring. Brock will head to the ring first because my entrance will have me in an army tank with the mock LIJ paint on there, running over a car that has "Brock Lesnar" spray painted on it. That's when "Judas" starts playing as the fans, will go absolutely berserk.

That's the entrance I'll be pulling to intimidate Brock and my word, he won't be expecting that!

Once I learned that my match was the fourth match on the card, it made me happy because that would be perfect to spend time with Kairi and propose to her. I asked Paul in secret if Kairi and I could be allowed to leave after my match, because I was going to pop the question.

Paul: Absolutely. I will allow that because you have that planned two nights before, and I won't object to it.

Me: Thanks Paul.

We shook hands as Brock was coming over to see me.

Brock: You ready for tonight?

Me: I will admit, I'm a little nervous but I can make it through.

Brock: Good. Sound positive as we're in the match. Also, I talked to Paul about the time limit, and he said we have 25 minutes of action.

Me: Okay, so it won't be a long time?

Brock: Yes. So, wanna talk about our match?

Me: Let's talk about it.

While the Women's Battle Royal was going on, Kairi looked like she was about to be eliminated, but she hung on. As I looked in the very front row, I saw the Make-A-Wish kid Gabrielle with her mother and father in the very front row! I know that once after I win, I have to go to her to let her know that Gabrielle helped me in the match, but that struck me an idea that could make the match entertaining, but have a really cute moment.

Me: Hey Brock, you see that kid right there?

Brock: I see her, what about her?

Me: Her name is Gabrielle, Brock, and Kairi and I granted her wish three weeks ago. During the match, when you see her concerned about me, I want you to walk over to her with your famous intimidating glare, but wink at her to let her know that she's fine and that will make Gabby give you the thumbs down gesture. And I want you to sell it like you were flipped off by someone.

He was laughing at my idea and that idea won him over.

Brock: I like that! That's genius!

Me: Yeah. I'll let Gabby know about it after entering and I have something to give her once my match is over.

Brock: What is it?

I showed the black fedora bought from a store before the show and I wanted to give it to Gabby as a way of saying "thank you for inspiring me" before she passes at the end of April.

Brock: Your fedora?

Me: Yeah.

Brock: Why?

Me: Three weeks ago, I learned she was battling cancer and she won't make it til the end of April. That resulting me in buying the tickets for her and the parents.

Brock: Wow, man. That's so human of you to do that for them.

Me: I know. She deserved to at least see Kairi and I win at Wrestlemania.

Brock: Speaking of Kairi, look!

Kairi was still fighting and was on the edge of the ring. Natalya tried to eliminate her, but Kairi ducked and eliminated her! Natalya was eliminated and Kairi has won the Women's Battle Royal!

Announcer: Here is your winner of the Women's Battle Royal, Kairi Sane!

Kairi was in tears and I did want to come out there and celebrate with her, but I have a match tonight so I had to save it.

But what even after her celebration, she gave her Pirate pendant to Gabby and hugged her. That received a hail of cheers and a couple "aww's" from the parents and fans.

She went back through the gorilla position and went straight for me, kissing me with no end! I wasn't ready for that, but I had to kiss her back.

Kairi: I won!

Me: Only one more winner to go.

Kairi: Do it for Danielle.

Me: I plan to.

We let go as Kairi went to her locker room and changed as Chris was coming around the corner with his band.

Me: Can't believe you're doing this.

Chris: I know. It's the biggest wrestling show besides Wrestle Kingdom!

Me: I agree. You know how the entrance is going to work, right?

Chris: Yep. You have my band and I an idea. I had them dress inspired clothing from your entrance, so we wanted to do something like that.

Me: That's sick.

Chris: Yeah! Anyway, I'll let you get ready for your match. You better win the title.

Me: Oh I will. And tonight is not just for you or Kairi, tonight's for mom.

Chris: Absolutely.

I walked away to get ready for my match and when I heard it was the fourth match on the card, not only was it perfect, but for some time the WWE thought the WWE Title meant more than just a belt with a red everything strap, including Eva Marie, who was a joke in WWE.

~8:36 PM~

My match was up next and as I was just putting on my outfit. Unfortunately, there were no spiked trenchcoats for sale so a spiked jacket was better than nothing. The industrial stainless steel chain is about 4 1/2 feet long, and it's a weapon in disguise as well, not just an accessory!

(A/N: It's unzipped, not zipped, like Negan in TWD whenever he's about to kill someone with the Lucille barbed wire wrapped baseball bat.)

Once I dressed, I started applying the paint and sure enough, I was ready to go beat Lesnar.

(A/N: I did markup on this picture after I took a screenshot and edited it up a bit. This would be an idea on what the paint job would look like.)

I went to gorilla to let Brock and Paul know that I'm ready, and they were impressed by my getup.

Brock: Woah, that's so cool!

Me: Thanks! You know, I thought I might let you know that I'll be on the side, getting into a tank to run over a car with your name on it.

Brock: Seriously?!

Me: Yeah! And that's when Fozzy plays my music. You gotta go first because I want my entrance to be remembered and have the fans cherish a memory they won't forget.

Brock: Sounds awesome! I'll go out first to make sure your entrance matters, man.

Me: See you out there.

As I walked away, Kairi saw me and kissed me on the cheek.

Kairi: Good luck, my man.

Me: Thank you.

I kissed her lips before leaving and went into the tank on the side as the Brock Lesnar car was on the stage. It was damaged with his name spray painted on there.

Brock's theme played and he was in the ring already.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, Fozzy and new WWE Hall of Famer, Chris Jericho!

They started playing as I came into the arena with the tank. We destroyed the car by running it over and that got a lot of cheers!

Chris: You are beautiful lonely inside
You are riddance personified
And I will drag you down
And sell you out
Run away

I came out of the tank to a roar of cheers as Brock was impressed on my entrance!

I am cold like December snow
I have carved out the sword made of stone
And I will drag you down
And sell you out

As I made my way to the stage, I was standing by Chris as he sang. And he offered to do the underhanded too sweet gesture and I had to connect with him!

Embraced by the darkness
I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons
I fight

What have I become?
Now that I've betrayed
Everyone I ever loved
I pushed them all away
And I have been a slave
To the Judas in my mind
Is there something left for me to save
From the wreckage of my life?
My life?

I was just by the end of the ramp way and Brock was selling his terror about me. It was great to see him all in with my push and I respect him a lot for that.

I'm become
I'm become
I'm becoming
I'm become
I'm become
I'm becoming!
Judas in
Judas in my mind!

Before I walked up the stairs, I saw Gabby! She was cheering me on and I had to come over and hug her. I even took off my fedora and put it on her head, receiving a bunch of cheers from the fans and love from her parents.

Me: You scared, Gabby?

Gabby: No.

Me: That's a good thing. Brock will attack me during the match in front of you, and once he faces you and you face him, can you give him the thumbs down?

Gabby: Okay.

Me: Good. You're a brave little girl and you inspired me tonight. And I thank you for that. Now it's time for me to go to work!

Gabby: Have fun, Peter!

I smiled at her cute face as I entered the ring.

Fozzy finished playing and it was time for my Championship match.

Announcer: The following contest is a No Holds Barred match, scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

That got a ton of cheers as the announcer was gonna go on.

Announcer: Introducing first, the challenger, from Toronto Ontario, Canada! Weighing at 228lbs, he is "THE PAINMAKER", PETER REYNOLDS!

There was so much cheering going on I couldn't believe how much people wanted me to win!

Announcer: And his opponent, being accompanied by Paul Heyman, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing at 290lbs, he is the Universal Champion, BROCK LESNAR!

A hail of boos were still going on at him. I took off my jacket, and my chain scarf as we were about to put on a clinic.

Mom, tonight is for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 105 16
It takes place at the beginning of the NXT Revolution that skyrocketed the careers of the greats of today. Andrew Scott is a second generation supers...
19.7K 324 31
Declan Grant McAllister III was a successful wrestler on the indies with his ring name Darius Devilthorn, he signed with the WWE and was dominant on...
3.1K 57 19
(M/n) (L/n) aka Rough is a professional wrestler working on the indies alongside his two friends, Axel Bishop and Gary Brooks. Now, they have receive...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...