Detective Conan X Reader

Bởi OliviaCloe

Just what the title said *I do not own any of Detective Conan character nor the plot. I'm just adding a few o... Xem Thêm

A/N 1
Chapter 1 : The Heisei Holmes
Chapter 2 : On The Way Home
A/N 2
Chapter 3 : Mystery Coaster Murder Pt. 1
Chapter 4 : Mystery Coaster Murder Pt. 2
Chapter 5 : The Shrunken Detective
Chapter 6 : The First Case
Chapter 7 : The Left Out Detective
Chapter 8 : The Sixth Chimney
Chapter 9 : One More Criminal
Chapter 10 : Sharing The Bed
A/N 3
A/N 4
Chapter 11 : Confused Detective to Great Detective
Chapter 12 : The Bloody Idol
Chapter 13 : A Person Who Looks Like You
Chapter 14 : Unhappy Misunderstanding
Not An Update : THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 15 : Second First Day at School
Apology Note
Not An Update : THANK YOU!! 2
Chapter 16 : A Lucrative Shadowing
Chapter 18 : The Photos Speak
Chapter 19 : The Talk
A/N 5
Chapter 20 : The Missing Man
Chapter 21 : The Pitiful Girl
Chapter 22 : Chase The Giant
Chapter 23 : The Devilish Woman
Y/N Traumatic Past
Chapter 24 : The Plan
Chapter 25 : Mansion of Terror
Chapter 26 : The Vanishing Children
Chapter 27 : Nightmare In The Cellar
A/N 6
A/N 7
Announcement!
Chapter 28 : Curious Present
Chapter 29 : The Same Person
Chapter 30 : The Mystery of August 3rd
Chapter 31 : Safe Before Your Eyes
Chapter 32 : Valentine Special
SURPRISE!!!!
UWAAAA!!!
A/N 8
Chapter 33 : The Bullet Train Bombing Cases
Chapter 34 : The Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case (Pt. 1)
Chapter 35 : The Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case (Pt. 2)

Chapter 17 : The Perfect Alibi

3.8K 149 44
Bởi OliviaCloe

<Your POV>

Me, Conan and Ran are waiting for Oji-san in front of the police station. He has gone to go meet Inspector Megure to be the witnesses and providing any evidence he got.

Ran : He said he was only providing evidence....

Ran said as she looks towards the police station front door. You and Conan stand a bit far from Ran that the both of you can freely chat without Ran hearing.

Ran is waiting patiently while you stand next to Conan who's balancing a soccer ball. You look at Ran and said something only Conan can hear.

Erena : It's not like he can help it.... He was shadowing this dead Negishi-guy for three days.... The police don't have any witnesses more useful than that....

Conan : Hehe.... I wonder what kind of case is this gonna be? Can't that old man hurry up and tell us! I can't wait!!❤️

I heard Conan said gleefully. I glance at him to see his face with a big excited grin on it. I turn to look at Ran who is looking at Conan confusedly, but shrugged it off.

Erena : You're really lucky Shin-chan, but not at the same time.

TIME SKIP

<Kogorou POV>

Kogorou : F-FIVE HUNDRED MILLION YEN?!

I exclaim in shock as I look at Inspector Megure-dono.

Megure : Yes.... Negishi Masaki-san had a life insurance of five hundred million yen....

Kogorou : Don't you find that strange?! Why would the recipient of such huge insurance sum, be no more than a friend like you, ABE YUTAKA-SAN?!! YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO HIRED ME TO FOLLOW HIM!! WHY WOULD YOU GET HIS INSURANCE MONEY?!

I exclaim angrily as I point to YUTAKA-SAN who stand on the other side of the long table in one of the investigation rooms with Megure besides me. Yutaka-san, however, only give me his 'I-am-innocent' smile infuriating me more.

Abe : Heh.... It was a game....

Kogorou : WHAT?!

Abe : We had known each other for 20 years since college.... One day, when we were having a drink together, he said 'We're 42 now.... Not spring chickens anymore.... You want to make a bet to see who can live longer?'. I told him that it sounds interesting. He then said to set it at five hundred million yen, so I accepted the challenge.

Megure : So you both took out five hundred million yen life insurance....

Abe : Of course, I didn't think the game would end after only 3 months....

Megure : So why did you send Mouri-kun to shadow him....?

Abe : Oh.... It was no major reason.... He said that he was being followed and that he is going to be killed soon.

Megure : KILLED?!

Abe : Yes.... At first, I thought he was joking, but his manner seemed to abnormal. I had him investigated for three days, to make sure he was safe.... Right, Mouri-san?

Kogorou : Grrr.... This damn jackass.

I gritted my teeth and curse him internally as I glare at him hard, but he seems unfazed of it.

Abe : Well, I have work, so I must leave you now, gentlemen.... I am the president of a small business, so I am usually rather busy. I would appreciate if you could find the person who killed him....

Megure : Sure....

He said walking to the door. Megure answer him with uncertainty in his voice. I just look at his retreating back and before he could walk out of the door, I stop him.

Kogorou : Hmph.... If we find out, I'll be sure to tell you.... First of all!

I said in a challenging manner. I can see from the corner of my eyes, Inspector Megure-dono eyeing me still with those uncertainty dancing in his eyes. Abe turn his head towards me.

Abe : I'll be eagerly awaiting you.... Mr. Detective.

He said then walk out of the door. After Yutaka-san figure is out of our sight behind the close door, Inspector Megure-dono voice out his opinion.

Megure : Damn, I can't think of anyone who could have done it other than him, but he's got an alibi.... A perfect alibi.

Inspector Megure-dono said as I still glare at the door. I internally agreed with Inspector Megure-dono, but promise myself to crack his alibi.

After providing my evidence and observations, I went out of the police station, mad. I look around in search of my daughter and the two kid.

I see them walk up to me as they notice I am out. I look at Ran then at the little brat and finally at the little flower as I call her internally, Erena. Somehow, seeing her makes my anger to dissipate a tad bit.

We then proceed on walking back home all the while with me venting out my anger towards Yutaka-san.

Kogorou : Suspicious! Way too suspicious! He's got to be the one who did it! 500, 000 yen to follow that guy for three days!! That's way too much!! And that disgusting self-confident smile.... I'm not swallowing it!

Ran : Then why didn't you arrest him?

Ran asked me. Thinking it back to what happen just now, make me enrage once again.

Kogorou : His alibi's perfect. And furthermore.... He used me to make it!

Ran & Conan : Eh?

Kogorou : The body was found Thursday evening, the night of Himatsuri.... And I had been following him up until Wednesday night. Therefore,.... It must have happened sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday evening....

Ran : Then, the person you suspect must have done it in that one day....

Ran said. I wanted to agree, but I can't.

Kogorou : No, that's impossible.... He was on a vacation from Wednesday morning to Friday night!! A company trips!!

Ran : Hmm.... So why are you so sure about him anyways?

Kogorou : Heh.... Because it's my detective's sixth sense!

Ran Oh, right....

I heard Ran said. I know she didn't believe me, but I know better about it. I've got this feeling that urge me, saying he is the killer. But, I need to crack his alibi first.

<Third Person POV>

Conan was so deep in thought as he summarize the case in his head and so did you.

Conan & Erena : An alibi.... Old man's/Oji-san's shadowing time was from Monday morning to Thursday evening while Abe Yutaka's vacation time was from Wednesday morning to Friday night. And the possible time of murder is in between Wednesday night and Thursday evening....

You and Conan kept on thinking not minding anything that's happening around you both all the way to the agency.

TIME SKIP

Kogorou : Shit!! I will crack his alibi!!

Kogorou said as he sat down on the couch in his office, opening up an envelope and pouring the content out on the coffee table in front of the couch which is a bunch of photos.

You, Conan and Ran look at all the photos messily displayed on the coffee table. You and Conan then started to observe every photo without touching it and only looking to prevent Kogorou from getting angry.

After a moment, you stop observing and went to the kitchen while Conan still stood frozen in his spot, observing the photos.

Ran : What's that....?

Kogorou : This is the schedule of his trip to Kyushu and the photo he took!

Ran : Did you just take that home without asking?

Kogorou : No, I asked the inspector and he said he would lend them especially to me!!

Kogorou replied while observing each photo for any evidence or clue. Conan then notice something and went behind the couch climbing on top of it resting his chin on his folded arm on the couch. Ran was quiet for awhile when something clicks in her.

Ran : But, Otou-san.... If it was a domestic trip, he could have done all that and returned in such a short....

Kogorou : I know.... But, his alibi has no cracks.... And it's definitely perfect from Wednesday night to Thursday evening when we think the murder happened!! He was playing mahjong with his employees from Wednesday night until morning.... He went on your bus during the day and he has all the photos to prove it.... The only time he didn't have his photos taken was during two-hour nap before noon on Thursday. It would be impossible to go from Kyushu to Gunma, where the body was found and back in only two hours....

Ran then thought for a moment's before brushing it off and went to the kitchen. Suddenly, a light chuckle can be heard from behind Kogorou, making him turn his head to it meeting with Conan face.

Kogorou : Can't he see I'm busy! What, what's so funny?

Kogorou asked him. Conan then point out to Kogorou the reason why he laughs and point his finger to the photos.

Conan : These photos are.... See, look at them! In all his pictures, there's a clock.

Kogorou look at the photos again and examine each one of it again. And as Conan said, there's a clock in all Yutaka-san's pictures.

Kogorou : Now that you mention it....That is unnatural.... It's like he took them just to prove his alibi.... The kid is right....!?

Conan : He must really like clocks.

Then a thought came through Kogorou's mind as he looks at Conan.

Kogorou : Wait.... He's done this before too.... Whenever I've been stuck, he always gives some kind of hint. He ain't no normal kid. Who are you? What are you?

As Kogorou is thinking and summarize everything he can, Conan jump down from his position behind the couch and to the coffee table. Kogorou eyes always following him. Conan then take hold of another envelope that contains Kogorou evidence and open it up, making Kogorou to panic.

Conan : What's in this bag?

Kogorou : Ah.... These are....

And before Kogorou could finish his word, all the photos he have taken of the dead Negishi come pouring out of the envelope and fall on the photos of Yutaka's. This makes Kogorou angry as both photos are mixed together now, so he knocks Conan's head hard.

Kogorou : .... The pictures I took of the man.... WHO WAS MURDERED!! Hmph, a brat is a brat....

Ran then come out of the kitchen with a cup of warm coffee and give it to Kogorou which is to Kogorou is unusual since Ran never did it. At the same time, you also come out from behind Ran with a cup of tea and a cold-wet handkerchief and move towards Conan.

You put the cold-wet handkerchief on top of Conan head where he's been hit and hand him the cup. Kogorou look at the cup of coffee in his hand and then to Ran who went to separate the photos.

Kogorou : Did you make this, Ran?

Kogorou ask her and gesturing to the coffee. She looks at me for a moment then back to the photos.

Ran : No, Erena-chan did. She said it will help you to think better with caffeine in your body.

After Ran said that, Kogorou look at you who is tending and talking to Conan as he drank up the tea you gave him.

Ran : You don't have to hit him so much....

<Your POV>

While they were discussing about the case, I go to the kitchen and make a cup of warm coffee and tea. The coffee is for Oji-san since I've notice that whenever he is stuck or thinking something, he would light up his cigarette and that isn't a good habit and needed to be change.

And since I was going to stay here for awhile longer, I am going to try and change that bad habit of his. Plus, caffeine can help calm one's mind for them to think better. The cup of tea is for Conan since he can't drink coffee in that body. I also prepared a cold-wet handkerchief. I don't know why, but get this feeling I need it.

After I have finish making them, I take them in my hands and going to walk out of the kitchen when Ran come in. As she saw me with two cups of coffee and tea, she asked me and point to the cups.

Ran : Oh, Erena-chan! What are these for?

Erena : The coffee is for Oji-san and the tea is for Conan-kun....

Ran : Ohh.... Let me help you with that.

Ran said and take the coffee out of my hand. We then walk back to the two guys to the scene Oji-san hitting Conan on the head. I sigh internally as I have expected this since I got that feeling to prepared the handkerchief.

Ran : So Erena-chan.... Why did you make coffee for Otou-san?

Erena : Because Oji-san always light up his cigarette whenever he is thinking which is bad, bad. Coffee have caffeine that can help Oji-san to calm his mind and think better.

Ran : You know a lot about coffee....

Erena : Grandma and Grandpa always dink coffee, but not regularly. They said it helps them to keep calm and think better. But they also said that to only drink when needed because caffeine can also be bad. They also said, other than coffee, tea or choco works too.... I miss them

I said in a childlike voice since I know I have almost expose myself since I see Ran look at me doubtfully, but it all vanish as I say the last words lowly like I did have and miss them.

Ran : Ouhhh, Erena-chan.... Don't worry. I am sure they miss you too and is trying their hardest to get their job done to come pick you up, hmm....

Ran said trying to sooth me even though it's all just an act, but she doesn't need to know that yet.

As we reach the two guys, I went straight to Conan and put the handkerchief on his head where the bump is supposed to be then hand him the tea. He looks at me thankfully and drink the tea. I wanted to scold him, but stop myself from doing so.

Erena : So, how did it go?

Conan : Nothing much. From Yutaka-san's statements, it is suspicious, but not at the same time which is confusing. And I just found out that in each photo he had, have a clock in it.

Then silent fell upon us as we keep on thinking when Ran voice can be heard.

Ran : You don't have to hit him so much....

Ran said as I turn to Conan and grin at him ready to tease him of his red face. However, I was met with a calm, unflustered face instead.

Erena : Huh?! What is wrong with him? Usually he would be blushing whenever Ran shows that she cares for him.... What's going on?

I thought confuse. But all of my thought vanishes as Ran continue talking.

Ran : Are you sure this is the person who was killed? The body was burnt, wasn't it?

Kogorou : Yeah.... I'm sure of it. The victim's ID was found on the ground near the Yagura at that Himatsuri! His dental records matched too. It's gotta be that guy.

Kogorou said as he takes a sip of the coffee and relaxing. I nod at this since he isn't lighting up his cigar.

I look at Conan and see that he was thinking something when his expression change as if he realize something. I nudge him and ask.

Erena : What is it?

Conan : Isn't it strange.... That's the kind of stuff a group of criminals would hide.... Putting the body in a Yagura where it would be easy to find, leaving clues right near the body.... It looks too intentional, doesn't it? And there's only one person who would gain from having the body found! This Abe person, who was due to receive his insurance claim!! It's like old man says.... That guy must be the one who did it! But he's got an alibi. So there must be something, some kind of clue to bring the wall down....

Conan said as he walks to the coffee table full of photos. I followed him while thinking of the possibility.

Erena : It is true of what he said. But, Yutaka-san's alibi is just too hard to crack!

I thought. Suddenly, I can feel a hard tuck on my arm making me to stumble a bit but quickly regain my balance. I turn to the culprit, Conan to glare at him, but he shoves me two pictures before I can do so.

I take it while he continues messing up the photos on the table even more. I look at the two photos in each of my hands and examine them. At first, I don't find anything unusual, but as I look closer....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.3K 128 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
96.6K 3.7K 41
I already completed two stories of my favorite Phantom Thief below the Moonlight! Since I still have too many ideas roaming around in my brain which...
55.1K 427 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...
20.9K 927 12
I didn't see anyone making a book of Detective Conan movie so I make one and take this as a Valentine Gift from me instead of chocolate. Love you. 14...