John Shelby Imagines x

By Random_fanfics_02

John Shelby imagine : - Contains some blood warnings. -Smut imagines. -And some Joe Cole imagines. -Most im... More

Missing
Missing II
Missing III
One Bullet to the Head and the Chest.
Hanging.
The Garrison pubs explosion.
Fuck sake.
Wanted
Wanted II
Beach day.
Joe Cole/ John Shelby.
Angel close to death.
Joe cole| interview.
Pain of Love.
Bust your windows.
Affair.
Poison
Mafia Princess
Troublemaker.
Devils family.
Let me go...
A little wicked.
A little Wicked II
You + Me + the other three = five
Story of my life.
Stay Awake.
Wedding bells.
Circus.
Candy cane kisses .
Can't help falling in love.
Stand by me.
Teasing ♡
Make me smile.
Rainy day ♡
I am a woman.
Look after her.
....
My type.
Drunken Crush.
Girls bite back.
Forever Mine.

Crazy in Love.

12.2K 105 6
By Random_fanfics_02

Crazy In Love- Remix by Beyonce

(Esme doesn't exist in this

You are best mates with the Shelby family, you help Tommy with business, his right hand women and helpful when he needs you to shoot someone or get information. Arthur was your older brother in many ways, you helped him in the Grassion and he helped you but always telling drunken men to fuck off, if they looked at you in the wrong way. Polly was like you mum, after loosing yours to an illness she took you in and helped you through everything. Ada was your number one girl, she knew everything about you and you her, you supported each other through everything. Then there was John, you were closest to John, he was all of his family members merged into one. He wasn't your best friend or brother figure, he was your one and only after many drunken kisses and some sober ones you became his one night thing, he knew he wanted more and so did you. Every flirty comment and action made your heart flutter and his love towards you grow more. Everyone knew John's feeling towards you but no one commented on it because it wasn't their place to, of course there were a few teasing comments towards you both from the Shelby brothers but you both just laughed along but the comments all stayed in your minds. Simple actions like cheek kisses, hugs, his arm around your shoulders or your hand in his made you both blush like you were teenagers once again.One thing none of the Shelby's didn't know (except Ada) was that you could sing. Ada found you singing in your house when you thought you were alone but Ada being Ada doesn't know how to knock and just listened to you sing before clapping and shouting after you finished causing you to drop the plate you were washing on the floor. You thought you were shit at singing but Ada loved it and makes you sing to Karl when he can't sleep through the phone. 

---

"We should go out tonight" Ada places a cup of tea in front of you. 

"Why, we never go out" you chuckle. 

"Yeah that's why we should go out all of us, the boys as well" 

"Like we are all teenagers again, before the war" you say running your fingers over the rim of the tea cup.

 "We can wear nice dresses and get the boys to dress nice even thought they wear those bloody suits all the time" Ada states making you chuckle. 

"Yeah lets do it, come on lets tell the boys" you stand up taking Ada's hand towards the betting shop. 

Walking into the betting shop smiling with Ada, you find the Shelby brothers sat talking at the table but the sound of yours and Ada's giggles turn their attention towards you both. 

"What has got you two so bloody happy?" Arthur asks pointing his finger between the two of you. 

"We are going out tonight" Ada says smiling widely. 

"Good luck the last time y/n got drunk she fell asleep on 'er kitchen table" John chuckles causing you to pout at him.

"Hey, there are to many steps to go upstairs in my house" you explain making the boys chuckle at you and Tommy to have a small smile. 

"No, its not just me and y/n, we are all going like before the war" Ada says looking between her brothers. The all share a look before Arthur huffs and leans back in his chair looking at the two girls pleading faces. 

"Fine we will go out tonight with you" Arthur says as Ada lets out a little squeal of happiness.  "But we are only going out for drinks at the Grassion" Arthur protests, causing you to look at him with a confused face as he is usually all up for going out of Small Heath and getting hammered. 

"Why, I want to find some proper sexy lad and have it off with him, and there ain't no lad like that in the Grassion" you say with a shrug making Ada laugh and John looks at you with an eyebrow raised but you just wink at him and smile slightly causing him to roll his eyes playfully and shake his head with a smirk. 

"Linda will want me 'ome" making you all roll your eyes. 

"Yeah whatever, I am getting drunk and dance all night long" Ada states. "Oh god" Tommy mumbles making you giggle. 

"Right me and y/n are going to get ready" Ada grabs your hand dragging you away.

 "Wear something tight" John shouts, you playfully roll your eyes and shout back "I will have you begging for me John Shelby." 

---

After an hour of full glam and Ada drowning you in different dresses to try on, you find the perfect one, a red under dress that is mid thigh with small straps and a black lace dress that goes over it with a slit on the right leg stopping at your thigh. Your hair is curled and you lips painted a dark red bringing out the shine in your eyes. Strapping on your black heels, you stand up in front of Ada, her jaw dropped on the floor, eyes wide at the sight of you. 

"Ada close your mouth, you will catch flies" you say pushing her chin up. 

"You look fucking...gorgeous" Ada semi-shouts. 

"You too darling, come on the boys are probably outside," Looping your arm through hers. 

 Stepping outside the three Shelby brothers wait outside with Polly who is smirking at you as you step outside in the cold air. You look at John who is lent against your house wall smoking talking to Tommy and Arthur who stands back faced towards you, Ada and Polly. 

"Ready" You say making them all face you, instantly their jaws drop and John pushes him self off the wall to stand next to his brothers, his eyes never leaving your body. 

"Right, why are you all staring, do I need to change?" You asks knowing the look in their eyes. 

"No your fucking stunning lets go, I wanna get drunk" Polly says looping her arm through yours and Ada's walking towards the pub at the end of the road. You walk with your hips swinging a little, you can feel John's eyes on you making you smirk knowing you will have his attention all night.

---

Stepping into the Grassion all eyes are on you, Ada and Polly making you all smile knowing how beautiful you all looked. The Shelby men stepping in made all the men looking at return to their normal conversation. 

"Right, John help me with the drinks" you say turning towards him, he quickly nods and places a hand on your lower back pushing you genitally towards the bar. 

"Hey Harry, can we have a bottle of whiskey and gin please" 

"sure miss y/l/n" Harry walks away to let the drinks. You turn to look at John who's hand is still on you back smiling at you which you return. 

"What your staring John?" you say looking right back at him. 

"You, Miss are very attractive. Therefore I will stare" he whispers making you roll your eyes playfully and bring your lips to his ear,

 "Get me drunk enough and you can stare at what's under my dress" your voice seductive and your lips grazing the skin under his ear. You lightly kiss his neck and pull back, his eyes wide as you grab the bottles of whiskey and gin and walk into the side booth smirking. 

---

Everyone is having a great time, drinking, laughing and having a great time. You sit next to John his arm around your shoulders drawing circles on your bare arm as you lean into him, your hand on his thigh. Everyone is smiling even Tommy making it feel like the war, the business all problems never happened and everything was like the past once again. A knock came to the door making everyone stop and turn towards it. Grace enters the small booth a small shy smile not looking anyone in the eye. 

"Arthur the singer she...she cancelled" Grace said quietly looking down slightly. "Fuck sake, who is going to sing, fuck" Arthur huffs, slamming his whiskey glass down.

 Ada turns to you and raises her eyebrow at you, you quickly sit up straight moving your hand from John's thigh and his arm fall from your shoulders. You look Ada and shake your head as she smile and a mischievous grin on her face as she turns to Arthur. 

"Y/n can sing Arthur" She grins as everyone turns towards to you. You nervously giggle and looking down. 

"Right Y/n get out there and sing" Arthur stands up and goes to pull you up. 

"No no no  no I ain't singing, unless you buy me a bottle of whiskey and gin" you say smirking at him. 

"Yeah, whatever, just fucking sing" he rolls his eyes at you and you take his hand and walk out towards the small stage in the corner. Every Shelby is out of the booth lent against the wall watching you. 

---

'Right gentlemen, y/n going to fucking sing to us all so  be nice, ladies and gentlemen y/n' Arthur takes your hand and pulls you on stage and leaves a kiss on your cheek and leaves you and stage. Everyone whistles and claps for you to start, you look at John who gives you a wink and small nod. You take a deep breath.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no

Got me looking so crazy, my baby
I'm not myself, lately I'm foolish, I don't do this
I've been playing myself, baby, I don't care
'Cause your love's got the best of me

And, baby, you're making a fool of me
You got me sprung and I don't care who sees

'Cause, baby, you got me, you got me so crazy, baby

You see the Shelby's jaws drop at the sound of your voice, Ada is smiling widely. Moving your eyes to John who looks surprised by it all. You smile and take a quick breath.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes  

I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm beggin' you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
Yeah, cause I still don't understand
Just how your love can do what no on else can

Your eyes meet Johns, everything you just sang was met for him, how you beg for his touch on your body, how you look into his eyes and feel nothing but love and lust. Every time you want to explain how you feel towards him, you turn away not wanting everyone to see a vulnerable side to you. How you don't understand how his touch feels different then the other men, how his feels safe and welcoming, how it causes your heart to raise more and more. 

Got me lookin' so crazy right now

Your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now
Got me lookin' so crazy right now your touch's
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's
Got me hoping you save me right now
Lookin' so crazy your love's got me lookin'
Got me lookin' so crazy your love

You hit every note perfectly, John's eyes never leaving your body how it moves, how your skin feels on his. How you make shivers run down his spine every time he feels your breath against his skin. How your lips drunken or sober mould into his perfectly and how you always bite on your lip turning him on. He watches you with love and lust, the way your dress hugs your skin perfectly, the way your curls hang and the way your eyes sparkle when you look at him.   

Got me lookin' so crazy right now
Your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now
Got me lookin' so crazy right now your touch's
Got me hoping you save me right now your kiss's
Lookin' so crazy your love's got me lookin'
Got me lookin' so crazy your love
Got me lookin' so crazy right now your touch's
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's
Got me hoping you save me right now
Lookin' so crazy your love's got me lookin'
Got me lookin' so crazy your love

That was it you finished the song, you see everyone staring at you before erupting in whistles and claps and shouts for more. You look down and smile biting your lip as Arthur comes on and gives you a bone crushing hug telling you did well then walking you off the small stage back to the were the Shelby family are standing. Tommy giving you a small nod and a smile meaning he was proud of you and you did a great job, Polly brings you into a hug telling you how proud your mum would be and how she would love your voice. Ada screams and runs to you kissing your cheek over and over, saying you were amazing and should sing more and then Arthur telling you the same. Smiling you look over at John still lent against the bar, looking at you, no emotion on his face making you wonder if you had done something wrong. He quickly takes your hand and pulls you outside away from everyone in the pouring rain. 

"John ?" You say but before you could say anything else, he smashes his lips onto yours, his hand on one of your cheeks and the other on your nape and yours rest on his chest. Tilting your head to the side a little you deepen the kiss as he bites on your lower lip, pulling it a little then soothing it with his tongue. Everything fell into piece, the kiss being full of passion and meaningfulness making everything go away like the world was empty and it was just the two of you.

Pulling away only for air your foreheads rest together your both soaked in rain but neither of you cared. 

"John, I love you" you breathed know looking him in his eyes, he wipes the rain drop of your cheek whispering "I love you too y/n, I really fucking do." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 8
In which Lola Shelby learns that love has no bounds
26.1K 840 6
do i look like the kind of woman who dies? 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 peaky blinders: s1 tommy shelby x fem!oc time frame...
18.9K 207 17
Please request oneshots from the point of view of a shelby love interest or a shelby daughter/cousin/sister/ niece How to request: I need the age o...