His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

49. Paining hearts.

121K 6.4K 865
By 37SpreadYourwings

Surprise update, but after this sleep everyone.❤❤

Why??

Why it has to happen to me?

Why...with us?

That was the thoughts Samaira having right now. Walking alone in the mid of the night, drenched in rain and continue the flow of her tears.

She looked around and stopped. She has nowhere to go, at this time. She has no one, except him. It was not new for her, she was always alone but this time, she thought finally has got her home, a family and a partner to love and to feel loved.

Today, everything got crushed. Just like that.

Just because of a misunderstanding.

Why didn't you listen to me once?

Why did you do all this??

Abhimaan.

Sagar's name came into her mind first, she can only trust him, as Abhimaan has always said to her to call Sagar in every situation after him. But, she can't. He is his friend. He will also think low of me. What will I say to him?

Ritika.

Yeah, maybe I should call her.

She realized she doesn't have her mobile with her. In anger, she just took an overcoat and run out of the house. She wished to go to Arunima right now, but she didn't have the strength to face her.

She felt new warm tears falling from her eyes. She was scared of losing her family which she has just got.

I won't forgive you, Abhimaan for this.

She was just walking alone, not knowing anything. Her mind was blank. She walked for some more time, then she found a bus stand. She went there and sat down.

Maybe this is their destiny.

She kept on thinking of everything that happened, waiting for the next bus to come to decide her next journey.
.
.
Here Abhimaan felt someone shaking his body, he tried to open his eyes but his head was throwing and hurting also. He moved a little and groaned when he felt little pain in his back also, it was due to the sudden fall from the upstairs.

"Abhi....open your eyes"

"Beta...Gautam calls the doctors, fast."

He opened his eyes hearing his mother's worried voice. He found his Grandfather, father and mother were already there. All were looking at him with tensed expressions.

He roamed his eyes to check her, but she was not there to make his heart sink. He widens his eyes when everything played in front of his eyes.

Those reports.

That boy.

She lied to him and cheated on him.

And, then his outburst.

Damn...

He hurriedly got up, Arunima holds him to stop him when he took her steps to go.
But Arunima stopped him.

"Where are you going? Your hand is bleeding, Abhi. Let me do some first aid." She said, seeing the bruises on his forehead.

They just returned from the party and found him lying on the floor.

"No Mom, I need to go. Samaira...I need to stop her." He said restlessly. Her pale tear stricken face came in front of him.

Hearing about Samaira, they got worried. They didn't found her around also. They thought both left the party together, then what happened suddenly.

"Where is she? What happened?" Gautam asked him.

"I...Mom, I did something....wrong...and she left...I need to stop her, Mom I can't live without her." Abhimaan said holding her hand. He is guilty of his deeds. They felt worried and tensed seeing him like this. He was looking like a weak person right now, not like their hot-headed and arrogant son.

"Okay, we will do something. You seat firsts..." Gautam said but Abhimaan didn't listen to him and rushed out of the house. Arunima felt her heart beating fast, with some unknown fear. She was worried about her children's well-being.

Abhimaan drives faster to search for her. He has no idea where to go. He dialled her number but no response. He was worried about her safety, on this dark and stormy night. This is not saved for her to go alone in the middle of the night.

Why did he fall? He would have stopped her by now. He would have talked to her also.

His eyes were red, and the body was paining also. But His heart was paining the most. He doesn't know what was hurting him the most, her betrayal or his personal deed. He ashamed of himself.

His deeds can't be justified for any reason. First, he will apologise to her and then he will forget everything about those things.

Past is past.

I have seen her eyes, those emotions can't be fake. I know she feels the same for me.

His thoughts got broken by the call, he received it. It was Sagar.

"What happened Abhi??? Where is Samaira?" Sagar asked him immediately. He got the call from his parents. They asked him to go behind him and to look after him. They were worried about him.

"I hurt her...and she left."

"Sagar, She left and I don't know where to go," Abhimaan said to him. Sagar got silenced for some seconds. He can feel the vulnerability in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'm coming. Where are you? We will find her soon." Sagar said and Abhimaan nodded giving him the location.

He looked around some common places where he felt she could be. Sagar asked Ritika also. She also denied she doesn't know anything.

Abhimaan was standing in front of a park, where she used to go some time. She was not there also. He got frustrated and scares also.

What if she really left him?

What if she went to that boy leaving him? He was saying to her also...

No..No... Don't think this.

He was looking around when he received another call. He didn't look at the caller id, he sat inside the car and starts driving.

"Sir...Mam is at the bus stop, It is not looking fine, Can you please come?"

He pulls the breaks of his car hearing this. He checked the caller, it was her driver.

"She is with you.?" He asked again. He felt revealed on that.

"No Sir, I asked her to not go alone but she didn't listen to me and went alone. But I didn't feel good, So I followed her to see if she is safe or not."

"I'm standing a little far from her, She won't like that I followed her. But, Please come here. Sh. She is been crying a lot."

His drive informed him about her location. His heart pained hearing that she was crying. Because of me.

"Be there, I'm coming. And...thank you so much." Abhimaan said, he is so grateful for him to look after her.

"Sir, what are you saying? Everything is because of you, it was my duty also." He replied. Abhimaan didn't reply anything, he starts driving towards her to get her home back.

He was driving recklessly, he almost bumped with other vehicles 2-3 times but controlled on time. He reached the bus stop and found her sitting there on a bench, alone. Seeing him there, their driver left giving them privacy to their personal matter.

He got out and walked towards her. She looked up and saw him coming to her. She got up taking some steps back. She couldn't forget what he has done to her or what he was going to do.

"Samaira, stop...don't go." He said watching her taking steps back. Her eyes were red due to continuous crying. She doesn't know how he found her.

"You didn't listen to me, I won't come to you again." She said walking away from him.

"I'll listen now, Promise. But please, let's go home. It's not safe to be here." He said to her.

"Your house is also not safe anymore.....I hate you, Abhimaan. Go away..." She screamed back at him. She can't forget how he behaved with her.

I hate you,

He shook his head hearing his words. She was never that hurt before. She was always by his side, bearing his every mood and accusations even in the beginning. But, she is just done with him.

"I was not that hurt when he forced himself on me, he was nothing. But...you, you were everything to me. Abhimaan......" She said about the professor who tried to molest her some months before and Abhimaan saved her.

Her saviour has turned into her destroyer today.

Her words were crushing his heart, as he did to her. He couldn't move to hear this. He saw the hurt, pain and hate in her eyes. Those eyes...which were always full of love for him. He has ruined it completely.

He saw her going away, far from her. He yelled from behind and run to stop her.

"Samaira, stop..."

She whipped her tears, kept on walking. Soon, she got stopped. She heard something crashing hard.

A loud sound.

She turned immediately and saw a truck running away in front of her. She looked back to his position, he was not there anymore.

Her heart got squeezed, when she found him there..lying, in blood. She got frozen in her position, she couldn't move.

No...

She noticed him moving, he tried to get up. His head was oozing blood, with heavy bruises around the whole body.

"Don't....go, ...Stop...." He tried to say, but his words died into his throat only. He saw her running to him. He smiled little closing his eyes.

"Abhimaan..." She screamed and bend down holding him. She patted his cheek, he was not opening his eyes.

"Abhimaan, open your eyes....please, Abhimaan.." She screamed painfully. She couldn't believe what just happened. He was coming to her, and now he is lying like this.

"Get up...don't do this to me...please." She yelled. He was hearing her scream. He could feel her pain, he wanted to whip her tears and say that he doesn't like them. But his body was not giving his support.

His whole body was paining, everywhere. He was running behind her and didn't saw the truck coming from the other direction.

"Don't cry...I love...you.."

He mumbled these words before drifting into the long slumber and going into the darkness leaving her crying and screaming for him.

"Somebody please help me.....my husband.....please, Abhimaan.." She cried holding him to her chest. She looked around, but no one was there to help her. She checked his pocket to search for the mobile. But, her bad luck was on peak today. She didn't find it. It has fallen down in the car or somewhere.

She broke down, but she controlled herself. She can't be weak right now. She needs to save him and get him to the hospital. She runs to his car and opens the back door.

She tried to pull him, with so much difficulty and after falling down many times she made him lie on the back seat. Her hands and palm got bruises always doing this. His body was obviously very heavy for her. But still, she did her best, after some time she did it.

She whipped her tears, looking at him and starts the engine. She will get him there on time. She was just thinking about it. Soon, she reached the hospital.

After some time, his treatment has been started but doctors have informed her about his critical condition. The accident was huge, he has lost blood and his head has some severe injuries.

She sat on the hospital bench, she hides her face in her palm and broke down. She was scared, alone and hurt.

Her words were ringing in her mind.

You are dead to me.

Go away...

She cried remembering all this. She can't lose him. She loves him so much.

God, you can't do this to me.

"Samaira, ..."

She heard some voices, she looked up and found his parents with Sagar and Ritika coming to her. Her eyes welled up, she runs to Arunima and hugged her.

"Maa...Abhimaan. He...is...he.." Samaira couldn't say anything. Arunima's body got paralysed. The hospital authority informed them about this, Samaira couldn't do it personally. She asked them to inform them.

Gautam went to see him, with Sagar. They could see him lying, lifelessly on the hospital bed with some attached tubes. His head had a bandage and also his hand. He..was not looking fine.

Gautam stumbled on his feet seeing his son like this. Sagar holds him immediately, He looked at Arunima, both were scared. They didn't say anything. They couldn't bear seeing their only child like this.

Ritika tried to console Samaira, her heart squeezed seeing her vulnerable like this.

"Samaira, where were you?? How does this happen?? He was coming behind you..." Arunima asked her with tears in her eyes. Her children were suffering.

"I'm..sorry, he said to stop...I didn't stop...Im sorry, Maa..." Samaira said to her. She remembered his last words. Arunima consoles her.

"Why didn't you stop?? What he did?? He said he has done something wrong, ....tell me what happened between you two.." She asked her. She needs to know this, what happened to break their beautiful words like this. Everyone looking at her.

Samaira didn't say anything. How can she?? Did she felt their eyes and their questions?

"I can't tell you, ....I'm sorry, ...It's between me and him." She looked down. Never ever, she would do anything to make him feel ashamed in front of anyone. This will also hurt his patents. She can't tell them.

They didn't ask further. They have a huge fight, they could feel it. But they respected her feelings also.

Soon, they met the Doctors. They informed them about his serious condition. They are going to operate on him soon, but he is also stable for that. His body was weak and also he has lost a lot of blood.

This broke everyone's heart in pieces, Arunima didn't react. She was just sitting quietly.

Doctors excused themselves, for the preparation of the operation. Sagar went to Ritika.

"Ritika, Abhi's dadu is alone at home." He said. He is too old and his health was good also, they didn't inform him much about all this.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him. You take care of here." She replied understanding his concern. He felt blessed to have her. She understands his unsaid words and left after talking to Samaira.

"He is a little conscious, he is calling some Samaira. You can meet him before we start the operation. " A nurse informed them. Samaira got up instantly hearing this. He is conscious.

She looked towards his parents, they nodded to her to go. She runs inside to see him.

Her heart crushed seeing like this. He was covered with bandages, looking so much in pain. Mentally and physically both.

"Abhimaan.." She whispered. Her tears fall down, her voice was enough to open his eyes. She holds his hand carefully.

"Do...don't..leave..me?" he said with his half-open eyes. He is still in the effects of injections. She shook her head to him.

"I won't, I'm here...see. I here with you. Please, don't leave me too. I can't live without you.Abhimaan." She cried in front of him.

"I love you, Samaira...I love you so much. And remember that, I'm guilty of my deeds, please....forgive me." He said with so much difficulty. He doesn't know if he couldn't say this again to her or not. But he needs to confess this to her now.

How he has wished to give her the most romantic confession but.....everything got ruined. He himself ruined it.

She heard him, clearly. Her heart skipped a beat. How much she was dying to hear this. And she heard this today, but this was not supposed to be the place and the right situation.

"You need to be fine and say this again, Abhimaan. Are you hearing me??

" Abhimaan......

And he lost his senses again, it was like he bought some minutes to confess some last thing. To confess his feelings for the first and last times.

..........

Here is go...

Both suffering soul😭😭

His misunderstanding is still on, but he is ashamed of himself. He is ready to forget everything, not knowing the truth.

His parents....they are watching their son like this. 😭😭 No parents can see this.

Sagar- Ritika, supportive Friends., 🙂

He confessed his love for her...finally, but they didn't deserve this situation. Their happy Castle is in danger, 💔💔

He needs to apologise clearly, she needs to clear his misunderstanding also.

I Hope, he will survive this and they got their happiness and love back in their life.

Hope for them.

Vote

Share

Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 5.7K 36
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
331K 12.5K 49
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
1M 63K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
1.1M 52.9K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...