The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

By Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins

660 24 4
By Phoenix_SWAG01

I kind of change the plot here and combined it with the game to add more drama, hehe. Hope you guys like it!

- - - - - 

'Wahh, I know I love winter, but that doesn't mean that the weather should be freezing cold!' I grumbled and tried to warm myself.

"You're not listening. Why does it have to be me?" I heard a voice. I took a peek  and saw that it was Azusa Nii-chan talking to someone on the phone.

'Is he talking about the job that was given to him?' 

"I cannot accept that role. The reason? Surely you understand that much," He fumed. "I haven't even auditioned for it! No matter how strongly the producer feel, I-"

'Wow, this is the first time I've heard Azusa Nii-chan being angry. But... he shouldn't give up that role because of Tsubaki Nii-chan,'

"For the time being, I don't want to discuss this further... Forgive me, I'm sorry." Nii-chan ended the call and clutched his phone angrily.

'However, I can't blame Azusa Nii-chan for refusing that role. It is Tsubaki Nii-chan's dream to play that part and knowing that Azusa Nii-chan got the part instead, it is soul-crushing.'

"Ah, Lisa?" Nii-chan called out as soo as he saw me.

"Hello, Azusa Nii-chan. Are you already done with work for today?" I greeted, pretending that I didn't hear the conversation earlier.

"Yes, I'm skipping out on recording tonight. Are you just returning home for the day as well, Lisa?" he asked.

"Yes, I got held back a bit by Jumin-san so I'm getting back a bit later than usual." I lied.

"I see,"

"We should probably go inside, dinner might be ready be now." I said and led us both inside.

"Kyo-tan! I'm hungry!" I heard Taru-kun whined. "RICE, RICE RICE!"

"Be quiet now, Wataru. It's done now," Ukyo Nii-chan grumbled as he placed the food on the table. "Ah, there you are, Lisa."

"Yes, do you need help setting the food?" I offered.

"Don't worry about it, I have Ema here to help me." he said. "But, do you think you could try calling Tsubaki for me?"

"Hm? Tsubaki Nii-chan hasn't come home yet?" I asked.

"Well, he's come home already, but that was before sunset." he replied. 

"Yeah, I saw Tsuba-tan in the elevator after I got back from school!" Taru-kun said. "But, Tsuba-tan said he wasn't gonna do dinner!"

"Well, if that's the case, he's not in the living room now... Trying to call him is probably fultile," Nii-chan uttered.

'Tsubaki Nii-chan must still be sad about the news he had received. It may be better not to tell anyone else what had happened and wait for him to tell himself,'

"Azusa-san, do you know anything about it?" Nee-chan asked as soon as she had finished setting the table.

"Huh?... Well, um... I don't, no." Azusa Nii-chan uttered.

"Well then, for now, I guess we're having dinner without Tsubaki?" Ukyo Nii-chan reassured.

"Yeah," I replied. I looked at Azusa Nii-chan and he seems extremely bothered.

'It must be hard for him, they both are extremely close from what I see and it seems that this job is tearing them apart.'

"Um, I think I'm going to try and check on him in his room after dinner.," Nee-chan said. "If he were ill or something... It could be serious."

"May I encourage you to do so? I am also worried," Ukyo Nii-chan said.

"Of course," Nee-chan replied.

"I think Tsubaki Nii-chan just needs some space," I said, making the look at me. "Maybe he just got a lot in his mind,"

"Do you know what happened, Lisa?" Ukyo Nii-chan asked.

"No,"

"Then how can you be sure that all he needs is space?" Nee-chan asked.

"Call it an instinct," I replied.

"Alright let's just give Tsubaki some space. Let's eat," Ukyo Nii-chan said and all of us went to the dining room and ate dinner. After dinner, everyone seem to went to their rooms. 

"Nee-chan," I called out. 

"What is it, Lisa?"

"I took notes on what Natsume Nii-chan said," I handed her the notepad.

"Thank you, Lisa. I should probably go to my room now, I still have homework to do. Get some sleep, Lisa." She said and went upstairs.

Before I walk up to my room, I grabbed a tray of food for Tsubaki Nii-chan and placed it on the trolley. 'I know I said that we should probably give him some space, but he must be hungry by now.'

*Ding, dong*

"Who is it?" Tsubaki Nii-chan answered right after I rang his doorbell.

"Nii-chan, it's me." I replied. "Are you alright?"

"You're asking me if I'm okay... what's with that?" Nii-chan retorted.

'He seems like in a bad mood, who wouldn't be after receiving that kind of news?'

"I'm sorry I asked. You didn't come to dinner today, so I brought you food. You must be hungry," I said.

"I'm sorry you went through the trouble to do that. I don't want to eat right now," he said.

"Well then, I'll just set it here. If you get hungry later," I set the trolley beside his door and began to step away. "I hope you feel better. I'll be going now,"

Before I could go into my room, I decided to go outside and go star gazing. As soon as I stepped outside, I saw Azusa Nii-chan sitting on the bench.

"Azu Nii-chan, what are you doing here?" I asked and sat beside him.

"Just felt like it. I couldn't relax in my room," He sighed.

"If you catch cold it will affect your work," I said.

"I could say the same to you," He retorted.

"Touche," I grumbled.

'Wait, this scene looks familiar.'

- - - - - FLASHBACK - - - - - 

"Do you have plans?"

"No, not really," I replied.

"Whoa, whoa, I don't want to hear such lonely words from a high school girl," Nii-chan exclaimed.

"Then, what about you, Nii-chan?" I retorted.

"Come on. Christmas is when toymakers rake in their biggest profits," He reasoned. "There's no way I can take time off at a busy time like that,"

"So that only means that you don't have any personal plans, either." I teased.

"Touche," He chuckled.

- - - - - END OF FLASHBACK - - - - - 

'Why the heck am I thinking about him right now?'

"Still, you should take care of yourself." I said.

"I don't have any work that would have a problem with that," Nii-chan said.

"So you truly are rejecting the job that was offered to you?" I asked.

"What? How did you know about that?" He asked.

"I met with Natsume Nii-chan earlier, he told me what happened." I explained.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I'm planning to turn down that role for sure," he declared.

"Are you fine with that?" I asked making him look at me. "Even if it is for Tsubaki Nii-chan's sake you shouldn't turn down a once in a lifetime opportunity,"

"Keep mouthing off and I'm going to get angry," He scoffed. "That role belongs to Tsubaki,"

"Get angry all you want, but I'll make you realize something like what you two have done for me." I scorned. "You were the one chosen, Nii-chan. I know that you care for Tsubaki Nii-chan, but I also know that your dream is to be a professional voice actor. You two are very different even though you are identical twins, sad to say this but the producer has a reason of choosing you instead of Tsubaki Nii-chan. It is because that you have an amazing voice. Nii-chan"

"That's enough!" He grunted. "No matter what anyone says, that's the one role I can't do. I absolutely can't do it, so I'm turning it down. I won't do it. Beside, once I turn it down, the role will..."

"Even if you turn it down and Tsubaki Nii-chan were to be chosen, don't you think Tsubaki Nii-chan will be bothered by the fact the you given up on something so that he could have it?" I said.

"I said enough!"

"So what now, are you always going to live on someone's shadow for the rest of your life!" I shouted making him stunned. "You've always give way for Tsubaki Nii-chan, don't you think it is time to be selfish for once?"

He couldn't utter another word once I have said that, so I walked towards him and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Don't you think that it is time give way for yourself just like how you have encourage me too? I know you want to take this role too, I'm sure Tsubaki Nii-chan will understand your reason."

"Still-"

"Lisa is right," Azusa Nii-chan and I stopped and saw Tsubaki Nii-chan standing before us.

"Nii-chan," "Tsubaki,"

"Aw man, and here I spent the whole night awake thinking about how to talk you into it..." Tsubaki Nii-chan walked towards us. "I was going to come out at the end and set you straight. But Lisa stole my moment and spotlight,"

Tsubaki Nii-chan then faced Azusa Nii-chan and said, "Azusa, do it for me."

"What?"

"I don't want it to be anybody else. I'm your number one an in the whole wide world, so I want to hear it. Will you let me hear that role in your voice, Azusa?" Tsubaki Nii-chan said.

"Tsubaki..."

'I sure do hope that this could give Azusa Nii-chan the push that he needs,'

"Alright," he said.

"Thank you, Azusa." then they both wrapped their arms on each other.

"I'll put on my best performance," Azusa Nii-chan declared.

"Damn straight, I wouldn't let you get away with a half-ass performance." Tsubaki Nii-chan said.

"Then, let's pinky-swear." Nii-chans then intertwined their pinkys together.

'Wahh! This is such a cute brotherly moment! I shouldn't even be here. I guess this what feels like to be a third-wheel,'

"Cone on, go call your manager right away and get it settled. Okay?" Tsubaki Nii-chan said.

"Okay," Azusa Nii-chan said and went inside.

'I should probably go too, it must have been hard for Tsubaki Nii-chan to give up that role. He'll need some space,'

"Hey," Nii-chan called out before I could leave. "Can you keep me company for my consolation party?"

After that, Nii-chan and I went to the park to take a moment.

"Well," Tsubaki Nii-chan started. "To be honest, am I disappointed? Sure. I was the one who first wanted to become a voice actor and I was supposed to have dragged Azusa into it, but somewhere along the way, he'd surpassed me. It's always been like that. Azusa's come out on top, no matter what we did. Even though we're supposed to have been born from the same egg..."

'Tsubaki Nii-chan sire lost his energy. He's so serious,'

"Seriously speaking, Azusa's the better actor. I can see it too, that's why there were right to decide the way they did. It's because I know that... that I feel disappointed. I could not look Azusa in the face... I was so angry at myself... i just..." he said. "My confidence is just really gone, I don't think I should be considered a celebrity voice actor."

"Don't say that!" I shouted. "You shouldn't think that way or let that words leave your mouth again! That's completely unlike you, Nii-chan!"

"Then can I ask you... Whan am I normally like?" he asked.

"Well, the Nii-chan that I know is always cheerful no matter what." I started. "He would continue pursuing his hopes and dreams will full effort for himself just like how he pushed me to do so too. I know that part may have been your dream, but I believe that somewhere in the future there is a greater role that is perfect for you. I believe in you Nii-chan you should let a boulder stop you on your way! That's not the Nii-chan that I kno-"

'...he's kissing me....'

"Sorry," he said as soon as he pulled away from the kiss. "But you know, for a depressed boy to get back on his feet, the thing he needs most is a kiss from a cute girl."

'He even got the time to flirt in this situation!' I felt him wrapped his arms around me and leaned in for one more kiss.

*Doki-Doki*

'Stoping beating out lout heart! He might hear you!' 

After a few second, he pulled away and whispered in my ears. "By the way, it's been bothering me for a while now, but... isn't this scarf men's wear?"

'Ah! I didn't notice that I grabbed Natume Nii-chan's scarf when I went outside.

"Not only that, but the design is pretty in line with my taste, too... it kind of tick me off." he said.

'Shimata, my heart is beating fast again. What is wrong with me? Do I look both of them? Ugh! This is so frustrating!'

- - - - - 

When you've got nothing better to do, write 'till you can't. 

DOUBLE UPDATES BABY! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
2.8K 91 17
*Currently editing because I have a lot of grammatical errors πŸ˜€πŸ‘* Kira Nakamura is a quiet, refined, and stand offish student at Hinode High School...
147K 3.3K 34
Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very lethal since it keeps his precious twin siste...
192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...