My Heart Will Go On (Kairi Sa...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they... More

Profile
Signing With WWE
A Confrontation Worth A Ton Of Money
A Feud Worth Having Control Over
The First Match In NXT
The Date
Confessions and A Confrontation
Three on One
Double Date With A Twist
Contract Signing
Preparing For Takeover
NXT Champion?
Celebration
Toronto
A Call That Broke Me In Half
Coming Back From Canada
Meeting With Adam
Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT
RETIRING?!!
Visiting Chris and A Tournament
Cleared, But Not Cleared to Compete
Breakup?
Meeting With Hunter
Author's Note
Tattoo Day
How Great Booking Can Make A Difference In Ratings
Almost There
ARRESTED?!!
Virtual Message
Takeover: Las Vegas
New Champion?
Meeting Kairi's Mother
A New Friendship?
Invasion and A Rescue?
Lighting The Fuse
AEW v NXT
Playing Some WarGames
Here Are Your Winners...
Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!
Final NXT Moment For Me
Meeting Brock Lesnar
Monday Night Raw
WWE Raw Debut
Birthday Surprise
Royal Rumble
One More Match For Jericho?
Roadblock
An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement
A Confrontation With Lesnar and A Certain Someone
Hunter Stopping By
Make-A-Wish
A Match Worth Fighting For
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 1
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 2
Last Confrontation With Lesnar
Induction Part 1
Induction Part 2
No Holds Barred Part 1
No Holds Barred Part 2
An Offer She Can't Refuse
How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane
Author's Note

NEW YORK!!!

197 4 23
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Peter~

Soon after Raw, I had to work on a Hall of Fame Induction speech for Chris, but first, Kairi and I had to buy airplane tickets because Wrestlemania was scheduled at the MetLife Stadium in NYC. Not only was it perfect, it gave me an opportunity to book a reservation for the proposal at a restaurant. I asked Kairi if we could to celebrate our victories and she was okay with that.

When we got to flying, we were about to suffer jet lag.

~2 Hours Later~

Once we heard that we're almost about to land at JFK, I had to take a picture and post it!

@IAmPeterR

"HELLO NEW YORK! @KairiSaneWWE"

I had to add Kairi in my post because I love her too much to know that I would never do anything to hurt her. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. She's my rock.

When we landed, a limo drove us to a very beautiful hotel. When we got to our room, it was gorgeous as my girl. She ran and landed her body on the bed with a huge sigh. That was so cute that I giggled a bit.

Me: You're really excited to be here, aren't you?

Kairi: Yeah! I can't believe I'm in the Women's Battle Royal.

Me: Yeah, but it's a start right?

Kairi: You're right. When I win, we go out, only if you win first.

Me: How about I book a reservation at a nice restaurant? I heard some restaurants are open very late. It'd be perfect, right?

Kairi: Let's do that. You book it as I go shopping with Kana for dresses.

Me: Go ahead. Don't be spending a lot, okay? I want you to look beautiful for me.

She giggled and it was cute as hell, really.

Kairi: I won't.

Me: You can go now. You know if Kana's here?

Kairi: She is. After Raw she went to New York to be prepared for Wrestlemania.

Me: Go give her a call and see if you wanna get a dress or something.

Kairi: Okay.

We kissed before she called Kana.

~With Kairi~

As I called Kana, Peter started unpacking our clothes and when he got to my underwear, he immediately threw it at the bed, a little disgusted. I was laughing so hard until Kana called.

Kana: *Hey Kairi!*

Me: *Hey, Kana! Peter and I are in town. You wanna come by? Our room is on the fifth floor.*

Kana: *Sure! I'll be right over!*

Twenty minutes later, she came up.

Kana: *Hi, Kairi!*

She hugged me as I did back.

Kairi: Peter, Kana's here!

He came out and he hugged her as well! They looked so cute together, although he's mine.

Kana: *How are you, Pete!*

Peter: *Im good, how about you?*

Kana: *I'm just happy to be here.*

Peter: *Good. Anyway, do you mind taking Kairi shopping for dresses? The Hall of Fame Ceremony is in a couple days and she needs to be prepared. I'll be buy a suit later but I wanna make sure she gets her dress first.*

Kana: *Aw. How sweet. I'll take her out and you do what you need to do.*

Peter: *Thanks Kana. I appreciate it.*

They hugged again and we left for dresses.

When we left, Kana and I were looking at some dresses at some stores. There was one that looked beautiful! It was red and almost looked like Alice's from "Resident Evil". I had to take it. I even saw a necklace that I thought would look great with it.

As Kana was looking at some dresses, I saw a teen girl almost in tears, looking at me. I had to come over to her.

Girl: Kairi Sane?

Me: Yes?

She hugged me as I had to hug her back.

Girl: You have no idea how amazing it is to meet my role model. I don't know how this was possible to see you.

I was in tears as well and she was sobbing a bit.

Me: How am I your role model?

Girl: You helped me with my diabetes.

I gasped and covered my mouth. I had no idea.

Me: Oh, sweetheart.

I had her in my arms as I cried too.

Girl: I was diagnosed with it in 2014 and I was a pro wrestling fan for a long time. It was a way out for me. I watched you in NXT and your fighting spirit inspired me to keep fighting and not give up. I wanna say thank you so much for being my role model.

Hearing this was so heartbreaking, I gave her another hug to keep her in good spirits as she told me.

Kairi: I really hope you keep fighting. I will be cheering you on as you fight. As you can see right now, we're looking at dresses for the Hall of Fame ceremony.

This girl was so happy to meet me and I couldn't blame her for being in tears.

Kana: Hey, I not one with boyfriend!

We all laughed as the girl was still in tears, smiling and having some fun with us.

Kairi: Hey, I gotta get back with Kana. Just let me know when there's an update on Twitter, okay?

Girl: I will thank you. Can I have a picture with you?

Me: Of course, yes!

She got out her phone as I wrapped my arm around her as she took it.

Girl: Thank you so much.

Kairi: Absolutely.

We hugged one more time before she walked away happy.

Not only did I meet a fan who I was a role model to, but we got our dresses. When I went back to the hotel room, Peter had his suit all laid out in the closet and he was on the bed working on his induction speech. I had to give him a little tease.

Me: Hey, baby.

~With Peter~ (TEASE ALERT)

Kairi was waving her hips trying to tease me and I had to not fall for it because I have to write the speech.

Kairi: I'm not stoping until you see me.

I looked up and she was on the verge of taking her shirt off! Not now! Well, I guess I can't help myself.

I grabbed her and we started to make out until we got to business.

~Friday; The HoF Ceremony~

We got to MetLife Stadium and we dressed the best we could. Kairi was in her "Resident Evil" inspired red dress, and I was in my suit.

Here's the class of this year:

(A/N: Keep in mind, this is my own personal list of who I want in the Hall of Fame in the future. FINGERS CROSSED IF IT HAPPENS!)

1. Chris Jericho
2. AJ Lee
3. Christian
4. Kamala
5. Vader
6. Justin Roberts
7. New Age Outlaws
8. The Undertaker

As Kairi and I went to the back, there was Chris, looking so happy to be here with his family.

Me: What's going on guys!

Ash, Chris' sons and daughter were ecstatic to see Kairi and I.

Chris wanted to see me about the speech.

Chris: You got your speech ready?

Me: I do. Yours?

Chris showed the papers to let me know he's ready.

Chris: Always. Listen, man. I hope you got what you wanna say.

Me: I will, man. You know, I will say, this is going to be so emotional for me, but for you, I won't try to even cry.

Chris: Good, man. Let's get to it, shall we?

Me: Let's do it.

Chris: Also, I'm the best for last so it'll make it easier for us.

Me: Awesome. I'll go into the crowd with the others and then once it's time for you, I'm coming to the back to induct you.

Chris: Sounds like a plan. Go on out there and have some fun with the others.

Me: Oh I will.

We hugged as Kairi hugged Chris' wife and kids. She held my hand and we walked out to see the WWE Universe excited to see us together. I mean, who doesn't not love us? I don't let it go to my head every now and then, but I saw MRS. HŌSAKO in the front row!

Me: Hey! Look who's here!

Kairi: *MOM!*

We ran down as she quickly hugged her daughter and me.

Kairi: *What are you doing here?*

Mother: *Wherever you two go, I follow.*

Me: *How do you like America?*

Mother: *Oh, I love it! Although, I'm learning English, I'm hoping to become an American citizen soon!*

Kairi: *Oh my God!*

She hugged her again and it was awesome to know that her mom is planning on taking the American Citizen test to become a citizen for the US!

Me: *Wanna sit by us? We have a couple seats available.*

Mother: *I'd love to!*

Mrs. Hōsako the winked at me and that told me she has the ring with her. She even upgraded from the basic little black box to a heart shaped box.

That's romantic as FUCK.

Secretly, I made Kairi go see her friends as Mrs. Hōsako handed me the ring.

Mother: *You know how you're going to propose?*

Me: *After my match, I'm taking Kairi out to a fancy restaurant I made a reservation to before we went. Then, I ask the band, who I heard will be playing live, there's a song that Kairi fell in love with soon after we became lovers playing. That's when I propose. Stay in touch with me when it happens.*

Mother: *You are such a thoughtful young man, Peter. I know my daughter will accept. She's been abused from that... that....*

She broke down in tears and I had to hold her in my arms. I shushed her to calm her down and let her continue.

Mother: *From that bastard Tetsuya Naito and I know you will never hit her. You treat her with love and respect, and that was what I wanted in a man for my Kairi. I hope you do all of that.*

Me: *I will Mrs. Hōsako. You have my word.*

Mother: *Do you mind bringing me to your seats? I wanna sit until it's time.*

Me: *Of course.*

I brought her over to the seats and we started to have a normal conversation.

Me: *What brought you to New York?*

Mother: *Well, for one, you're inducting your mentor Chris Jericho and two, I want you to win against Brock Lesnar, or Bork Lobster you called him!*

We laughed so hard at that insult I made many weeks ago and it still makes me laugh that I thought of it. When Kairi came back to meet us. She sat down between her mother and I. She's sexy and I love her for that.

We held hands as the ceremony got started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 57 19
(M/n) (L/n) aka Rough is a professional wrestler working on the indies alongside his two friends, Axel Bishop and Gary Brooks. Now, they have receive...
30.2K 411 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
Me W/o Us By Kate

Fanfiction

21.6K 330 23
Katelyn Moore hadn't seen her ex fiancé, pro wrestler Drew McIntyre, since he called it quits 3 years ago. Now it seems fate has brought them back to...
19.9K 324 31
Declan Grant McAllister III was a successful wrestler on the indies with his ring name Darius Devilthorn, he signed with the WWE and was dominant on...