Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 12 "Be kind to him"

676 24 6
By Borisdeep69

Ashfeld, Dusk. Two days after Vorgen was banned from drinking

Mordred POV

Dear father,

I'm sorry that i haven't sent you letters lately. In case you're still worrying, you dont have to.

As always i can take care of myself. I am now a member of the blackstone Legion, Holden recruited me when i was still working for Daubeny, The cowardly Warlord i was serving. I'm doing here just fine and i have made myself some friends, though one of them is the oddest person I've ever met. His name was Vorgen Galahad, if you seen him yourself you'll know what i meant.
Hope you and Mother are doing fine back home, i missed you two so much.

Your daughter,
Mordred Pendragon

"Finally.... It's done"
I said as i put in my letter in an envelope.

It has been two days i haven't seen Galahad and the rest. Me and Stone had been going to missions assigned by Holden. I wonder if Galahad still holding a grudge about last time or maybe he have moved on.

Might as well visit them when i have nothing to do.

Courtyard, Vorgen's tent

Approaching his tent, I saw him to be crouching outside his place. Squatting on the side of his tent. He's just there looking at the ground while rubbing his hands on it.

Mordred: "Galahad, How you holding up?"

Vorgen: "................."

Mordred: "Uh.....What are you doing?"

Vorgen: "Playing with dirt"

Mordred: "What are you? Five?"

Vorgen: *whispers* "Yeah five inches deep in your mom......."

Mordred: "....what ?"

Vorgen: "Aaanyways......what do you want? *whispers* Snitch....."

Lorderius: "It's going to happen eventually, brother. Just let it go~"

Said Lorderius as he came out of the tent Vorgen and him are sharing.

Vorgen: "I ain't Bloody Elsa......"

Lorderius: "Who's...... that?"

Vorgen: "............."

This just makes no sense. He's blaming me for doing my job. This guy is getting on my nerves.

Mordred: "I was only reporting what i saw.... And from what i had seen back then...you *points* Need help"

Vorgen: "Me? Woman, I'm perfectly fine. The one who's gonna need help here is you after i beat your ass!!"
He said as he pointed his gauntleted finger at my face.

Mordred: "What was that you punk!?"

Extending his arm to the sides, he then shouted at me.

Vorgen: "You heard me!! You wanna go? HUH!?"

Coming in the middle , Lorderius tried to put some distance between us.

Lorderius: "Okay...Alright.. that's enough you two"

Vorgen: *Clicks Tongue* "Fine..."

Mordred: "Freak....."

Vorgen: ".........."

Lorderius: "Mordred!!!"

Vorgen: "A freak? I'll show you a FREAK!!

Fuming with anger he Lunged at me but before he got to me, his best friend grabbed him by the torso.

Lorderius: " Down Boy!! Down!! "
Shouted him as he tried to hold down Vorgen.

Vorgen: "Grrrrhhh....Let go of me!!!"

Lorderius: "ALTOS!!! Need Help here"

Altos Appeared out of nowhere and rushed to Vorgen. Guess now he's the one keeping Vorgen in check.

Grabbing and lifting Vorgen from the back Altos received quite a struggle from him.

Altos: ".........Strong......."

Vorgen: " AAHHHHH!!! Let me go!! you Fiend!! UNHAND ME!!!"

Lorderius: "Take him away please"

The two knights then left with Vorgen trying to reach Altos Face, wanting to claw Altos Face with his hands.

Mordred: "What's up with him?"

Lorderius: "Well he Found out that you're the one reporting That incident on Harrowgate resulting in him being banned from drinking..... "

Mordred: "He's insane...."

Lorderius: "Perhaps.... But Not entirely........ He was not like this When we first met. He might seem like a sadistic Bastard, A Lunatic, An idiot but deep down he has a good heart"

Mordred: "Are you sure you aren't mistaking him for someone else?"

Lorderius: "I know him more than you do. You only have known him for what? A week? I've known him for years. You can't just call him a freak."

Mordred: "........"

Lorderius : "Sit with me"

Mordred: "You know what. I think i arrived at the wrong time. I'll just be back later."

Lorderius: "I Said Sit with me!"

I had no choice but to comply and sit on the chair next to the fire pit. We sat across each other. Removing his helmet and putting it aside, Lorderius wore a serious but tired and sad expression. He looked like a man in his 20s Dark blue eyes, bald head and a stubble on his face.

Lorderius: "Do You know what order me and Vorgen are from?"

Mordred: "Black priors"

Lorderius: "That's right, Black Priors.
Knights who are not bound to those codes. Chivalry. We are clearly the exact opposite of you Wardens. But let me tell you, The order were not like this at first."

Mordred: "What are you trying to sa-

Lorderius: " Shush!! I'm not finished.....now where was i...."

Mordred: "The order were not like this at first....."

Lorderius: "Yes....We were knights of The order Of the Holy Balaur. Our leader... Vortiger was greatest and the knightliest among us. Slaying the wicked and protecting the weak.

Vorgen Looked up to him, always trying to follow his example......but then....... Vortiger changed the day he met Apollyon.... He Abandoned those Codes we knights valued.

When civil war broke out, He led a band of priors from the Holy Balaur. We took part in it, Blindlessly following him......... The Holy Balaur then was Rechristined The Black prior. Order of knights who were free of the code of chivalry, That's why we are feared and despised by those who know our order.

As time passes by Vortiger became ruthless, merciless..... Seeing this, Vorgen was disappointed so did i ..... We had no choice but to follow and have faith in him for he is our Leader...."

Mordred: "What does this have to do with Vorgen?"

Lorderius: "All of it..... His idol betrayed his expectations..... He killed so many lives from following orders..... At first it was hard for him but then it became as simple as breathing...... Though Back in the order there were times when Vorgen would question if what we had been doing was right....... It took a toll on him.....

He Hates himself...... Talks to himself saying that he's hearing voices in his head, He even barely get any sleep, Just see his face and you'll see bags under his eyes."

Mordred: "I've never seen his face..."

Lorderius: "You haven't? Understandable........ he loves wearing his helmet after all."

Mordred: "He had it rough... I guess"

Lorderius: "I'm just asking you to be easier on him. Oh and a piece of advice. Never. ever. insult his mother"

Mordred: "Why? *chuckle* Is he a momma's boy?"

Lorderius: "His mother is dead"

Mordred: "............oh"

Lorderius: "He was 7 years old then. His Family was robbed by bandits, so I've been told."

Mordred: "And his father....dont tell me..."

Lorderius: "Reegan Galahad. He's a retired Lawbringer now. Old but still kickass i tell ya"

Mordred: "A Lawbringer?"

Lorderius: "Yes, He is also a friend of Holden i believe....Well.....that's all you need to know..... Now Go and apologize to him..... You don't want to be awkward around each other..."

Mordred: *sigh* "Guess I'll have to. Thank you, Percival"

Lorderius: "Bah just call me Lorderius"

Mordred: "Alright then, Lorderius"

Getting up from the chair. I walked to go and find Vorgen until i felt like i stepped on something.

River, next to Blackstone barrack

Vorgen POV

Sitting on the side of the river i still feel very pissed. Altos brought me here till i have calmed down from the thing Mordred said to me.

Freak......

Vorgen: "That hurt.....real bad"

Sitting next to me The bastard just sat there. Unmoving and without a sound.

Altos: "............"

Vorgen: "Fuck you"

Altos: "..........."

Vorgen: "........You like rivers?"

Altos: ".........."

Vorgen: "oh for fuck sake!
Say something!! Anything!!"

Altos: "............"

Vorgen: *Starts sobbing*

Altos: "................." *Pats Back*

Vorgen: "I really am a freak.... She's right....A freak.....that's what i am.... Do you think I'm a freak?"

Altos: "..............i......do...not....know..."

Vorgen: "Well at least now you said something...... I know it hurts.....you don't have to force it...."

Altos: "................"

Vorgen: "Truth is... She didn't do anything wrong.... She's just doing her job...... So are you..... But still I'm pissed...."

*Sigh* "Look...i have calmed down and I'm just gonna go back , eat, then sleep. Everyone and everything can go and fuck themselves. "
"Quia nunc Vale (Goodbye for now)"

Leaving Altos behind. I started to slowly walk back to the barracks.

I also gotta fix mom's necklace now that i remember. Got cut off by that Viking Whore. Wait a minute.... Speaking of that Viking whore When will my payment for head get sent here. Damn that Vortiger kept me waiting.

Reaching into my pocket i tried to search for my necklace. And.....it's gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gone
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT THE FUCK?! ITS GONE!!!

No.......Oh no..... Oh no.... I screwed up......i screwed up real good.....

Vorgen:"I think I'm gonna cry now....."

My eyes slowly starts to water. I cupped my face with hands and looked up trying to force the tears to go back in.

*Step* *Step* *step*

The sound of peebles getting stepped is getting louder. Someone's coming.... God....please go away....

Mordred: "Hey!"

Vorgen: *Sniff* *snort* "wha..."

Removing my hands from my face, i turned to the source of the sound

Mordred: "I believe this is yours"
She said with My mother's necklace dangling in her hand

Vorgen: "How did you...."

Mordred: "Must've fallen when You struggled from Altos picking you up, Here!"

She tossed it and i caught it in my hand. I can't believe it, the one i just hated seconds ago might be someone i owed for the rest of my life and i can't repay them for it.

Vorgen: "Thank you...."

Mordred: "Look.... I'm sor-"

Vorgen: "I'M SORRY!!"

Mordred: "Woah..."

Vorgen: "I'M SO SORRY"
"Hit me if you please"

Mordred: "What? No!!"

Vorgen: "HIT ME!!! COME ON HIT ME!
I won't be satisfied until I've been hit!!
Come on!! i know you want to do it!! Please i beg of you!!"

Mordred: ".......... Bent down a bit"

I nodded then bent down and lowered my head. Closing my eyes i wait for the impact on my face.

But it never came. Instead i felt a hand on my head. Patting my head so gently. I opened my eyes and see her not with an upset but a gentle smile on her face.

Mordred: "All is forgiven... Now go and get some rest, alright?"

Vorgen: "Yes......."

She slowly removed her hand and turned around. Not before giving me another smile. That smile that damn smile....left me speechless.

Altos: "..........Hmmm...."

I was broken out of my thought from Altos suddenly Appearing next to me.

Vorgen: "What?! How in the..... Please tell me you didn't see all that"

Altos: "..............."

Back at Vorgen's tent

Lorderius: "Aah yes~ ....... I think I've done something good today. Hmm Hmmm~ good deed for the day"

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 0 19
*Note: This is a First Person POV story of the game Undertale. I ripped everything from this off of that game. I am completely unoriginal. The main c...
469 63 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...
1.2K 16 11
I haven't seen many, well actually almost ZERO STORIES about the Black Prior from For Honor. SOOOOOO why not be the first. This will be my second sto...
2.5K 220 37
Blader Thrym never meant to get into trouble, but it always seemed to find him. So when he is offered a chance between allowing his trouble to bring...