Playing Hard To Get (Van McCa...

By Divine_Ribs

He grins at you, shaking his head slightly. "You know some people might say you're asking for it." You're not... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Part 10

902 20 4
By Divine_Ribs

The anticipation you feel is all too familiar now as you climb the stairs to the second floor, and you can't see yourself ever getting used to this feeling, or actually wanting to for that matter.

This time nerves are twisting your gut more than usual as you have actually done something bad this time, and you can only guess at Van's reaction, but as for your so-called punishment? Bring it on...

As you linger at the end of the corridor you hesitate as a thought occurs to you. You've spent the past few weeks completely giving in to Van, and weren't you all fired up just this morning about not doing so this time? How about if you ignore his command, find out just how 'sorry' you'll be? I mean, what's he going to do? Hunt you down and drag you up there? Hmm... probably best not to let your thoughts go there...

You turn and swiftly walk back down the stairs, a little thrill running through you at your defiance, knowing he'll be incensed. All of a sudden this game has got infinitely more interesting. You just need to keep some distance between you and Van. Show him that you're not the good girl he seems so keen on moulding you into.

Morning gives way to afternoon and there's been no sign of Van, and thankfully there's been enough to keep you busy downstairs. You're just helping Mary finish up in the kitchen when you see his unmistakable tall figure enter the room from your peripheral vision. Your heart's in your mouth. He can't exactly do anything with his mum standing right there though, can he?

You look up and his eyes burn into you as he passes. Without saying a word he slinks outside where he stops to light up a cigarette. From his position leaning against the wall he can clearly see you in the kitchen and every time you glance up his eyes are fixed on you with a sly sort of smile on his lips. It's the sort of look which makes you wonder what's going on in his mind. Maybe he's trying to work out what's going through yours. If only he knew...

Mary interrupts your thoughts just then with a request. "Y/N, would you mind going to fetch the laundry out the tumble dryer please love?" She nods to the laundry basket by the kitchen door. "There's another wash-load to put on too whilst you're down there."

"Yeah sure Mary I'll get right on it..."

You're aware that Van's watching your every move as you stoop down to pick up the basket and step outside, but you don't look at him. You just carefully step past him as if he's not even there, heading down the garden, your heart starting to race as you think of Van challenging you in the laundry room back when this all started.

You're half expecting him to burst through the door behind you as soon as you enter but he doesn't. Nevertheless you're still on edge as you take out towels that have been drying and fold them carefully, your eyes darting to the door every now and again. Maybe he's just biding his time, or maybe he's not as desperate for you as you thought. You try to ignore the disappointment that descends on you at this notion, crossing over to the washing machine and kneeling down to load the washing into the drum.

That's when you hear the door creak open, and you look up, startled. Van casually strolls in and saunters over to you, and you try to just carry on with what you're doing, pretending the effect he has on you is that insignificant that you've barely noticed his presence.

Of course that's easier said than done. He comes to a stop right in front of you, and you're on a level with his hips. Gosh those jeans really are tight. You can't get the imagine of him naked in the shower out of your mind.

"Want to tell me what you were up to in the bathroom this morning then?" He says finally, and when you look up he has a smug kind of grin on his face.

You immediately blush. "Look I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't know you were in there."

Van laughs like you've just told the funniest joke he's ever heard, causing your cheeks to redden even more. He's not buying it and you can't really blame him.

"You're not a very good liar," he states.

It's true. You're a terrible liar. There's no point even trying to convince him otherwise.

"I don't tolerate liars," he says. "So let's try again shall we? Do you like to watch me getting off then, huh?"

This statement only furthers your humiliation. "No... of course I don't... I just..."

Van looks down on you with his eyebrows raised and you trail off.

He sighs. "What are we gonna do about those lies coming out of that mouth of yours, hey?"

You feel uncomfortable under his unrelenting gaze, looking up at him, chewing on your bottom lip, nervous.

"I love that look you get," he smirks. "You look kind of innocent... but me and you both know that's not the case, right?"

He shakes his head slowly, he wasn't waiting for an answer. "You know it makes me want to pin you up against the wall and fuck you just like the dirty little slut you are."

His eyes are locked on yours and you know he's waiting for a reaction. The feminist in you should be outraged but instead this filthy talk is just making you even hotter.

You decide to play along, giving him that wide-eyed little girl lost look that you know drives him crazy, feigning a purity that you both know is very far from the real you.

"Why don't you then?" You say boldly, your heart hammering in your chest, your throat dry.

His eyes are blazing now. "I think maybe I've been too good to you. You're starting to forget your manners. You know you have to ask nicely when you want something."

He suddenly reaches out and grabs a handful of your hair which he winds tightly around his fist, forcing your head back slightly, giving you no choice but to look up at him. It smarts a little, but as you're starting to realise amid your shame, his forcefulness actually heightens your desire. And right now you're so aroused you can practically feel your body throbbing for him. Especially when his other hand goes to the button on his jeans and he unfastens the top one, slowly, his eyes not leaving yours.

"So what do you say, huh?" He opens another button.

The realisation that he actually wants YOU to plead with HIM for permission to pleasure HIM sends an entirely unexpected thrill through you. This degradation only fuels your need all the more. What's wrong with you?

"I'm waiting..." he taunts you. "You do want this don't you?"

Fuck yes! He's quite obviously very aroused now as he pops another button open.

"Yes..." you say quietly, barely a whisper.

"Yes, what?" His voice is low and you can hear that his breathing has deepened.

"Yes... please..."

A slow smile spreads over his lips. "Mmm baby you're so good. Now show me what you can do..."

You reach up with shaky hands to grab his jeans around the waistband, easing them down. Then you lock your eyes with his as you hook your fingers under the waistband of his boxers and gradually inch them down, freeing his erection.

His grip tightens on your hair. "Now I want to see those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my cock. Are you gonna do as you're told?"

Even though he's giving the orders you know you've got all the power now as you reach up and wrap your fingers firmly around his shaft, stroking his length. You can see he's trying to act impassive but having a hard time controlling himself.

You grasp the base of his cock firmly in your hand and lean in, planting a light kiss on the tip, then you part your lips slightly, allowing your tongue to run in a circular motion over the end.

"Fuck..." he breathes, so quiet you can barely hear it.

Next you extend your tongue right to the base, licking all the way to the top, and as you do so you look up at Van, meeting his lustful gaze. You feel a little shiver run through his body. The looks he's giving you suggest he's not going to tolerate the teasing for long but you want to drag it out, give him a taste of his own medicine.

You place your lips over the end, swirling your tongue round and round, your hands grasping his thighs. His breathing is getting even deeper and you can tell by the twitching in his hips he's desperate for you to apply more pressure instead of this torturous teasing.

"Come on, let's see how much of me you can handle," he says and you close your lips around the tip, applying pressure as you slowly move your mouth down his shaft until you can't take any more. Van lets out a quiet groan, both of his hands in your hair now.

"Mmm that's it baby..." he sighs as you slowly move your mouth up and down, keeping your lips firm to create the friction that he's craving. "You're such a good girl."

His hands tighten around your hair now as he bucks his hips forward, the sensation making you gasp and you hesitate.

"Did I tell you to fucking stop?" He says, his voice low and gruff.

You return to pleasuring him, taking his length as far as you can into your mouth, grasping his hips tightly, kneading the skin there, falling into the rhythm he sets with the thrust of his hips. Before long moans and sighs are escaping his lips, and he keeps breathing your name.

"Y/N... oh fuck yeah... Y/N..."

He's loud. You weren't expecting him to let himself go like this and it's a huge turn on. You're even more determined to give him the pleasure that he's given you.

You can feel his body quivering as he bucks his hips, craving you to take him as deep as possible and you do, the sensation making your eyes water. His breathing's coming in ragged gasps and you know he's close. He lets out a final guttural groan as you feel his body tensing and a second later you feel him spilling into your mouth.

You swallow everything he's given you, slowly sliding your lips off his cock, looking up at him and planting a little kiss on the end. Seeing the expression on his face you can't help the self-satisfied little smirk that creeps on to your lips.

Van adjusts his clothing and you're expecting him to turn and leave, but to your surprise he drops down on to his knees, a hand going to the back of your head, pulling you towards him into a deep, passionate kiss which leaves you breathless.

When he finally pulls back he's looking at you with an intensity that's almost uncomfortable.

"I'm coming for you. And when I do you'd better be ready for me."

He gets up and leaves you there still on your knees, your head full of him, the taste of him still on your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 115 10
"Wake up." After Van finding that his one true love has been seriously injured and left unstable, will he ever forgive himself?
2.2M 39.7K 30
Curiosity killed the cat... A teenage girl begins an online relationship with an older man but soon discovers that he isn't who he appears to be. ...
53.3K 633 54
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
48K 962 85
When Abby comes out of a toxic relationship the last thing she needs is more complication in her life. But a chance meeting at a party takes her life...