𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐉𝐨...

By klem_any

"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do ever... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
not an update
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
not a chapter but hi
100k !!!

39

4.8K 57 22
By klem_any

CHAPTER 39

Real life

Josh had his suitcase in hand ready to go to Canada to join his family.

- Well... It's time for me to go...

I found him there, just watching him leave, Anthony holding him in his arms as I held back my tears as best I could.
He came to say goodbye to everyone, then he stopped in front of me, I lowered my head and just whispered a few words.

- Come home safe...

There was a silence, all eyes were on us, I looked up at him hoping for an answer.
My eyes met his, his ocean eyes plunging into mine.

- Thank you... He answered me with a gentle smile.

Josh walked out of the house and into the Taxi, everyone waving at him, while I just watched the car drive away through the window.

Then once the car was gone, I started pacing back and forth in the living room, thinking about what my life would be like without him...
He had told me that he had left because of a family problem, but I asked his sister who told me that everything was fine in their family, so I wondered why he had left.

Anthony was his best friend, and only he knew the real reason.
I began to join Anthony who was in the kitchen.

- Anthony!

- Yes?

- Why is Josh going back to Canada?

- Well, because he's got a family problem.

- Anthony don't lie to me... I asked his sister and she said everything was fine with his family.

Anthony lowered his head with a sad look on his face.

- I can't tell you...

- please tell me!

- I promised him I wouldn't say anything, I'm sorry...

I was starting to get really upset and I think I was gonna freak out if he didn't tell me now why Josh left.

- I'm fucking in love with Josh so now you're gonna tell me why he left so I can beg him not to leave before I get mad !

Anthony began to raise his head in shock at my words, a smile appeared on his face before he spoke.

- but said that you were going to catch up with him! He left because he heard that you couldn't forget him, and all the rest I didn't remember everything because your stories are really complicated to understand...

I started to frown and then I started to understand what Anthony was talking about...
I came out of the kitchen and ran into Nick in the living room...

- Nick...!

Nick turned to me and said a simple "yes?"

- ...l... You know, I like you a lot, but I love Josh... More than anything and I'll never be able to forget him... You and I can't work... I'm sorry, but now I have to go...

Nick was shocked by what I just said and I felt like he didn't understand everything...
But I didn't care. I had more important things to do.
I got out of the house and immediately called a Taxi.

- to the airport please...!

The driver nodded his head and started driving.

His plane was about to take off and I wasn't going to make it there...

- Sir if I give you $30 could you go faster?

The driver started to speed up, then in just a few minutes I had arrived, I paid the driver and left the car immediately, I started to run towards the entrance of the airport and started to look for Josh...

Suddenly as I was running around the airport, I saw a tall brown man in a yellow sweater...

It was Josh, and I quickly walked towards him.

- Josh!

The dark-haired man turned around, I then faced Josh, he frowned with his mouth wide open.

- Ivy? What the hell are you doing here?

- Josh... Please don't go! I left Nick, you don't have to worry about me anymore... Stay...

Hahahahahha

I'm sorry but I really wanted to leave you on this end of chapter...

I'm too mean... :(

But do you think Josh's going to go to Canada or is he going to stay for Ivy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
55.4K 708 41
you have just graduated high school and you couldn't be happier. at a party after the ceremony you download an app called tiktok. one day your video...
743K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...
49.5K 515 15
Thea finds out Her old friend Nessa Is dealing with a lot of hate. She decided to message her. Next thing she knows she is at the sway house. Will sh...