blue

By amorozovaa

she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick ... More

๐๐‹๐”๐„
one | earth
two | the blake's
three | take a bite
four | missing gun
five | charlotte
six | slay your demons
seven | guilty
eight | banishment
nine | stranger danger
ten | regrets
eleven | stabbed
twelve | poison
thirteen | bunkers and guns
fourteen | shumway
sixteen | virus
seventeen | infected
eighteen | i am become death
nineteen | worries
twenty | coward
twenty - one | presumed dead
twenty - two | murphy's revenge
twenty - three | decisions
twenty - four | be a leader
twenty - five | fight to the death
epigraph | the end
season two special | the reunion

fifteen | sweet kisses

10.8K 292 618
By amorozovaa

After arriving at camp and finding out that the grounder 'escaped' , Bellamy and Astrid explained who will use the guns and everything including them.

Currently, Astrid was pacing in front of the tent where she would be talking with Jaha. She just needed too wait for Bellamy.

After pacing for another five minutes, Bellamy finally arrived out of breath. Astrid sent him a small smile "Ready?"

Bellamy nodded hesitant and the two entered the tent. They sat down on the two chairs, put their headphones on and faced Jaha through a screen.

"Mr Blake, I've wanted to talk to you for some time now" Jaha started.

"Before you do," Astrid  interrupted, sending Bellamy a small smile "I just want to let you know that without Bellamy we would all be dead. He's the reason most people have food and everyone respects him down here. He's one of us and he deserves to be pardoned for his crimes just like the rest of us"

Jaha looked between the two "Astrid, I appreciate your point of view but it's not that simple"

"It is if you want to know who on the Ark wants you dead" Bellamy paused "And if you want to know who framed Astrids dad for murder"

Astrid mouth parted in shock as she looked at Bellamy who had a small smile on his face.

After a tense silence, Jaha sighed heavily "Bellamy Blake you are pardoned for your crimes. Now tell me who it was"

After exiting the tent, Astrid jumped in Bellamys arms and hugged him. He didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"Thank you" Astrid whispered against his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

After pulling back, Bellamy sent her a cheeky grin "Anytime, Blue"

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Jahas voice sounded through the camp as several delinquents watched him talk.

"Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up." Miller scoffed.

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven sent him a glare as Astrid snickered from next to her and fist bumped Raven.

"For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth. To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way" was the last thing Jaha said before the screen turned black.

Raven turned to Astrid with a raised eyebrow "I need to tell you something" Raven paused and Astrid nodded for her to continue "Happy birthday" Raven screamed as multiple delinquents looked towards the two girls.

Astrid quickly put a hand over her mouth and sent the delinquents that were watching a small smile. Raven chuckled and licked Astrids hand.

"Ew Raven what the fuck" Astrid exclaimed as she wiped her hand on her pants.

Raven shrugged "Birthday present"

Astrid sent her a playfull glare and watched as Monty and Jasper got out of their tent and shouted about their 'Unity Juice'. Raven sent Astrid one last wink before she went to her own tent.

Astrid shook her head with a small smile and prayed that not the whole camp heard that it was her birthday.

Practically the whole camp was intoxicated. Delinquents laughed and played games and it was a sight too see.

Astrid walked through camp, sober surprisingly. She spotted Bellamy and Clarke talking and walked towards them with a small smile. As she walked towards them, Clarke left Bellamy but not before sending Astrid a small smile.

"Best Unity Day ever" Astrid smiled as she reached him. She leaned on the wall next to him and stared at the delinquents.

Bellamy hummed in response and turned to face her "Happy Birthday" he sent Astrid and amused grin.

Astrid groaned and buried her face in his shoulder "I'm gonna kill Raven"

Bellamy laughed and put an arm around her shoulder. "What do you want for your birthday?"

Astrid looked up at him and furrowed her eyebrows in concentration, while Bellamy watched thinking she looked cute. "You know what I haven't done in a while? I haven't danced in like two years"

Bellamys eyebrows raised "You want to dance?"

Astrid nodded "Yup" she looked at Bellamy.

Bellamy shook his head with a smile and held out his hand "Lets dance then" he said as Astrid took his hand and they went in a secluded are in camp.

They came to a stop near a wall and Astrid put her hands around Bellamys neck as he put his hands on her waist. They swayed slowly as Astrid put her head on his chest and Bellamy put his chin on her head.

"This is nice" Astrid muttered against his chest.

A huge smile spread on Bellamys face "It is"

As Bellamy wanted to say something else, someone clearing their throat interrupted him. The two looked towards an uncomfortable Clarke.

"Hey, um Finn sent me to get Astrid. He wanted to talk something with us" Clarke informed.

Astrid nodded and detangled herself from Bellamys arms "Thanks for that freckles" Astrid smiled and followed after Clarke.

Bellamy watched Astrid walk away and ran a hand through his hair "Damn it Clarke" he muttered.

"Are you stupid? Wait forget that, you are stupid"

Finn exhaled "Come on Astrid, we need to make peace with the grounders"

Astrid ran a hand through her hair "Then we need to bring guns"

Clarke nodded "We're definitly bringing guns"

Finn shook his head "No weapons. That's the deal"

Astrid sighed and looked at Clarke, hoping they were thinking the same thing. "Okay, we'll meet you at the gate"

Finn nodded and left the two girls. Astrid turned to Clarke "Please tell me we're bringing guns"

Clarke nodded "We're bringing guns" she paused "I'm getting Bellamy and you go get some of those nuts to leave a trail"

The two shared a nod and went to work.

"My feet hurt" Astrid complained for the millionth time.

"Just a little further" Finn assured but then groaned. Clarke hurried to him and they talked while literally eye sexing eachother.

Astrid cleared her throat "Finn, need I remind you that you have a beautiful and talented girlfriend waiting for you back at camp?" Astrid raised a challenging eyebrow.

The two pretended to ignore what she said and continued walking. Astrid dropped some more nuts on the ground and hurried after the two.

Finn, Clarke and Astrid arrived on a bridge where Octavia was pacing. Astrid ran to the girl and hugged her while Finn and Clarke sent her small smiles.

"So that's how you set this up. You helped him escape, didn't you?" Clarke figured out.

"I had a little help" Octavia nodded towards Astrid who sent Finn and Clarke a wink. "I trust him Clarke"

"There's a lot of that going around." Clarke sighed. From the other end of the bridge, a person arrived and Astrid realized it was the grounder, whose name Astrid learned was Lincoln.

Octavia ran forward and hugged the man while him and Astrid exchanged smiles.

Suddenly, many horses and grounders came from the other end of the bridge and Astrid gasped in shock. "Horses" she whispered in awe.

"Hey. We said no weapons" Finn exlaimed.

"I was told there wouldn't be any" Lincoln said, just as mad.

After Clarke and Finn exchanged a few words, Clarke walked forwards and met up with the grounders leader. The two girls talked and Astrid could see the leader was mad.

A shout broke the silence "Clarke run!" Jaspers voice was heard. Astrids eyes widened when she saw a knife in the leaders hand. Without thinking, Astrid ran forward despite the arrows from the grounders and grabbed Clarkes hand before the knife could slice her.

Shouts and screams were heard as the two girls ran from the bridge. Finn, Clarke, Astrid and a crying Octavia ran as fast as they could until they reached the outside of their camp where they met with Bellamy, Raven and Jasper.

"You got anything to say?" Bellamy huffs, his hands on his hips.

"Yeah! I said no weapons!" Finn shouts, red from anger.

Astrid tuned out their conversation while rubbing her temples. She was tired and hungry.

"Well, if we weren't at war already, we sure as hell are now. You didn't have to trust the Grounders. You just had to trust me." Astrid.
heard Finn say.

"Finn can you stop being peacemaker for once and realize that these grounders don't want peace. They want to murder us. If it wasn't for Bellamy, we would be dead" Astrid shouted. Finn shook his head while sending a glare to the remaining people and walked back to camp.

"And you" Bellamy pointed enraged at Astrid. Without letting her answer, Bellamy grabbed her hand and dragged her to his tent.

"What's wrong with you?" Astrid asked when they arrived in the tent.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Bellamy shouted with a glare.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" Astrid exclaimed as she crossed her arms.

"Why the fuck would you run on the bridge after Clarke? You could've died" Bellamy narrowed his eyes.

"But I didn't!" Astrid insisted.

"But you could've. Did you stop too think for a second? What if you got shot? Huh?" Bellamy shouted again.

"Why do you care?" Astrid shouted.

Bellamy cursed under his breath then in two long strides he was in front of Astrid and captured her lips with his. Astrids eyes widened but then she closed them and kissed him back with just as much emotion.

Her fingers tangled in his hair, emiting a groan from him while Bellamy had his hands on her hips. Without wasting a second, Bellamy took off his shirt and lowered Astrid onto his bed.

"Wanted to do that for a while" he muttered against her lips.

Astrid smiled slightly as she felt Bellamy kiss her neck. "Wanted to do that for a while too." she muttered lowly.

Bellamy smiled against her neck, ignoring everything that was going on outside, focusing only on Astrid.

Ok so i finally updated after ?three weeks? I'm bad at updating, i know. But like, hey they finally kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.2K 21
"๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ '๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข'๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง." [๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
196 0 17
What happens when Collins falls for Blake?
87.6K 3.3K 44
๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐Œ๐€๐ | โ› the little bit he learned about outer space is it's gotta destroy before it creates! โœ or, in which they are two sides of th...
26.8K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' โ™กโ™กโ™ก She talked to the girl on earth every day h...