kamen rider double x senki ze...

Por Dekaconvoy

Y/n wakes up on a bench with a strange suitcase next to him. He suddenly gets ttacked by strange creatures ca... Más

The first half of double, Single!?
The first half of double, Joker!!!
A place to stay
A fateful encounter with the valkyries!
The destructive power of music
A strange reunion
A few days off
The new spear of odin
Game over
The joke(r) is over
Reforging a cursed sword
The final half of double, cyclone joker!!!
The power of double
A new memory.
The second gungnir.
Nehushtan
The crystal warrior
A desperate move
A second sword/chance.
Chris-tmas special
Shattered prides
Training regiment
Wavering thoughts
Assasination
Durandal
Phonic (a)gain
Berserk
Kidnapped
Deadly party
Synchronized training
Memories
Desperate snake.
Ichaival
Yukine chris
Hibiki vs miku
Betrayed/Saved
Battleship
Disaster strikes again
(Accel)irated weather
Quiet or else
Lullaby
Girl talk.
D-D-D-DATE!?
ichaival's memory
Following your dreams
Making peace
Coming together
Teamwork
True objective
Determined to the xtreme
Sacrifices
X(treme)-Drive
Meteoroids Falling, Burning, Disappearing, and Then...
A world without double.
Nightmare
Saving the past.
apple/railwars
Cursed concert
black and white.
Berserk
S2CA triburst
D-d-d-double!!
Little sister
Shopping spree
Slip of the tongue.
Nothing to do but wait
Ice age
A new experience
Infiltration
Chase
Rematch
Doubt
Festival
Singing contest
Distraction
Losing innocence
Prinz her trial
Joker vs accel
An arm's loss
Joker within
I'm back
Heart
Black silver

Updates

1.8K 43 21
Por Dekaconvoy

This concludes the first season of double X symphogear. It is fun to do this.

To think that it al started while I was googling symphogear and looked through the images. 

While I was looking I found an image of kabuto.

I was curious and found the story of fenix1475. I started reading and I was hooked.

Then I found one with decade made by datguyjax. And I started reading that one too.

Then I thought: maybe I can write one too. The only question was what rider would I choose. I started thinking and ended up on kamen rider W.

Then the ideas came flowing in like: kanade as the other half of double and the symphogear memory's. I also wanted to make it a bit more funnier and a bit less swearing. 

I first started writing to see how it would be.

In the first week I wrote the first 5 chapters. It was fun to do.

When I had about 10 chapters, I started uploading. It wasn't read much in the beginning but that was to be expected, but people liked it and I continued writing.

Now a year has past of weekly uploads. and I still have as much fun as when I started and I will continue to do so.

W vs Double 

The reason I called this kamen rider double and not kamen rider W is this.

It is called kamen rider double, because it is W's double. Therefore the name ended up as double and not W.

Plans for the future 

I got a two part special explaining this form.

I really like this form so I will use it more. 

Then there will be 6 more specials. BUT they turned out to be lemons (because my mind derailed), so I will make a new book for those, because of the explicit content and images, I will have to label it for adults. They are placed between the first and second seasons however. 

I don't know if there will be more, but I do have a few ideas. The thing is that I must first know how I will write the next season, or two.

Then I will continue season two in this book. As of writing this I already have 7 chapters done for that. That means I got at least 15 chapters ready to be released.

Spoiler 

For further in the future. I am also loosely working on an original season 2.9, I had some nice ideas for that. 5 chapters are done for that, but that will probably be 1 more year before you can enjoy.

End word 

I hope you have as much fun reading this, as I have writing it.

Thank you for reading this rambling of mine and last but not least. Thank you for reading up to this point.

Deka convoy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.3K 382 31
During an ill-fated concert disaster, the two best friends Shou Ouhoshi and Hibiki Tachibana manage to survive the devastation of a walking natural d...
4K 107 9
An empty room, nothing but darkness from all directions. In the middle of the room, standing on a wooden podium, shows an open book as someone reads...
3.1K 31 18
After the events of NSL, Lincoln Loud had enough and takes the former family to court and start a new life somewhere else after winning and end up in...
48.4K 1.7K 26
It was just a normal day. Routine. As usual. A simple burglary, Shouta got hit with a Quirk, but it didn't seem to have much of an effect on him. Wha...