The Runaway || Isaac Lahey...

By ssilent_thunderr

Isleen Logans was raised with a certain set of skills. Ones that come in handy when she runs away to Beacon H... More

Running away
Beacon Hills High School
Hospital
School yard.
Knifes are sharp
Hey stupid!
Gateau Basque
Hold on
Great you're here
A little suprise
I just found you
I told you so
Fight!
The end of the end
Tattoo
Derek To The Rescue
Saturdays Are For The Pack
The Eggs
School's out.
Derek's dead.
I'm coming to you
Druids.
Lydia and Me
Bring me back
Kate?
Bardo
Get It Together
Mischief Night
Dad!
But I'm Not Supernatural
Stiles, I need to find Stiles
Pulled in two
Tell Me, Peter!
Lydia and I
Screw Clinically and Unemotionally
Next Part

You're dead.

4.2K 99 27
By ssilent_thunderr

I stood awkwardly in The Argents guest bedroom. Chris offered to drive me to their house, to talk about what happens next. He came in with a stack of clothes in his hands, "Here, I think these will fit you."

"Thanks." I turned to go into the bathroom and scrub the rest of the blood off of my person.

"Isleen, there's one more thing. Your mother, wrote a letter explaining why she did what she did to the police. She wrote you and Allison a letter as well. It's here if you want to read it and I'm here when you want to talk." He put the letter on the dresser and closed the door.

I watched it, did I want to read what she had wanted me to know in her last hours? I dropped the clothes on the floor and ripped the letter open. Inside was a letter and a picture of me and Allison when we were babies.

My dear Isleen,

I'm sorry it had to come to this, but this is how our family deals with it. You'll learn that in time. There's so much I'm leaving unsaid, but one thing you need to know is that I have always loved you. When I was pregnant with you and Allison, you were Baby B. The doctors were sure, Allison was to be born first, but out of nowhere, you came along. And you were the most beautiful baby.
I should've fought for you, I should've been the one to explain all of the world to you. And that's all I'm left with, the should've and what if's that have plagued my mind the day Kate drove away with you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. And that I'm leaving too soon before I even get to know you. Go easy on your dad and Allison, and keep them safe for me. I love you Isleen.

P.S. Don't let your dad find out you have a werewolf for a boyfriend. We all know how that went over the last time.

Mom

I needed to be strong now. I picked the clothes back up and got into the shower. I brushed my hair and threw the clothes, Chris brought me, on. I then, found my biological dad in the kitchen.

I leaned on the counter, "My favorite color is orange, I love cheesy birthday cards. I will only eat ice cream cake on my birthday. I speak six different languages, my favorite holiday is Christmas. I'm telling you this just in case you decide to go get into a fight with a werewolf and you kill yourself."

"Noted." He leaned against the opposite side of the counter from me. "You know you're the leader of the family now."

"I know." 

"We should also talk about your living arrangements. I think you should be here with us."

"Are you telling me this is my biological father or asking me?"

"We will discuss it, but I'm your dad. And you are the child."

I took a breath and stood up from my leaning on the counter, "Did you know you can get emancipated at 14 years old in some states? Technically, I can live wherever I want."

"What are you two doing? We're meeting downstairs." Gerard interrupted our grudge match.

Gerard, Chris, Allison and I stood around a small table in the basement. Chris was checking if his gun was loaded when my sister showed him her phone. "He wants the bestiary."

"It's not from Scott. He wouldn't text me. And he definitely wouldn't mention Derek."

"The sheriff's station?" Gerard asked.

"If Derek is really there, I doubt it's willingly." Chris stated.

"You think Jackson's there too?" I ask him.

"Maybe. Maybe him and the one controlling him."

Gerard pulled out a map of the sheriffs station, "How many do they keep on the night shift?"

"Since the budget cuts, I'd say four." I answer.

"My guess would be they're either dead or paralyzed by now."

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Maybe you should tell us. That authority falls to you now. It's up to you to make the decision from a vantage point of strategy over emotion, and we'll follow your lead." Gerard asked.

"I want Derek dead." Allison said from beside me.

"And what about Scott?" I ask her.

"Scott's not the only who forced our mother to kill herself." She concluded.

"Scott's not exactly an innocent bystander either. You can't pick and choose-" Chris started.

"But, we can prioritize. And the priority right now is Derek."

"And what about the others? Derek's pack?"

"No! Nobody touches the pack." I held my ground.

"If they try to protect him, then we kill them. All of them." Allison acted like she was running the show.

"All of them huh? Does that include me? Are you gonna kill me too Allison?" I got in her face. Chris pulled me back from her, "This authority is mine. I'm the oldest living female-"

"You're not even apart of this family. You walked into our lives, five minutes ago." Allison augured with me.

"Did our mother tell you why that is?" I pulled away from Chris' grip, "Nobody tells you anything, because you are weak. If you want this responsibility fine, but that means I'm not apart of this family. Chris, Gerard, your opinions please."

"Allison is right, Derek is the one who we should prioritize. We should follow her lead." Gerard said.

I looked to Chris, silently begging him to choose me for once. To show me he cared, "I agree with them."

"Unbelievable." I left to my car. I sped over to the Sheriffs station before "my family" could. This was my party and it was only getting started.

I snuck in through the back way of the Sheriffs station. A door I knew wouldn't squeak. I passed by the cells when I saw the sheriff and Melissa. I had my guns strapped to my sides and my bow and arrow in tow. I put a finger to my lips, so they wouldn't alert anyone I was there.

I continued walking until I saw a pair of familiar shoes. Derek. I rushed into the office, "Derek? What happened?"

"Kanima, my neck, teenager boy with a gun." He said.

"That about sums it up. I need to get you out of here, The Argents are coming to kill you. You need to get everyone and go hide."

Before he could reply there was a bullet shower  blowing out some windows. I shield Derek's body with mine. "Do you understand me? You get Isaac, Erica and Boyd and you hide. You keep them safe. If I can find you, they can find you. One more thing, Isaac and I are dating, sorry." I got off of him and tried to find my next target.

Matt. This stupid kid was making me angry. I looked in the evidence locker, outside and down the hallways. I couldn't find him, but as I walked back to the sheriff and Melissa, I found Stiles. He was on the floor and I'm guessing paralyzed as well.

I pulled his feet back and turned him over. As quiet as I could, I got him up and carried most of his body weight to my passenger seat. "Don't move." He gave me a look. "Sorry. Stay here."

I went back and found Derek this time. He put his hand over my mouth and held me in place. I looked at him, he gestured to be quiet and listen.

"What are you doing here? It wasn't supposed to happen like this." Scott said to someone.

"Trust me I'm aware of that." It was Gerard.

"I've done everything that you've asked of me. I'm part of Derek's park, I've given you all the information that you want, I told you Matt was controlling Jackson-"

"And leave him to us. Help your friends. Leave Matt and Jackson to me. Deal with your mother. Go!"

Scott then walked right past me and Derek. He removed his hand from my mouth. "This probably isn't a great time, but Isaac?"

"You're right. Now isn't a good time. Do as I told you, please." I begged him, he nodded once and left.

I went into the sheriff's office and found the key to the cell. I ran to unlock Melissa and the sheriff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.7K 42
aurora hastings just moved back to beacon hills. she has been through a lot. she already has problems of her own to deal with. but what happens when...
899K 29.8K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
1.3K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
15.7K 277 60
silvern /ˈsɪlv(ə)n/ adjective Made of or coloured silver Ariana is left reeling after the pack's latest battle and the losses of those close to her...