a cat and a owl (pj masks lov...

Per bossbot320

my Most fav ship in all the WORLD I wanted to do this but I was sorta scared because pj masks are for little... Més

the mystery of the wolfie-splat
the mystery of the wolfie-splat pt 2
planet romeo
planet romeo pt 2
moon cat
moon cat pt 2
the pj swap
regretful words
regretful words pt 2 found her
regretful words pt 3 the new and mean owlette
regretful words pt 4 the truth
regretful words pt 5 super prison
regretful words pt 6 not so super
regretful words pt 7 BEASTEO
regretful words pt 8 speech and plan(short)
regretful words pt 9 doing the plan
regretful words pt 10 the sacrifice
final
thank you

the pj swap pt 2

1.3K 17 3
Per bossbot320

Romeo:hello pj pest.as he was holding the ray.

As the PJ masks got up and seen the ray there eyes were wide open.

Owlette:how do you have the rag on robot has it?

Romeo:well if your a genius as me you got a back up one.

Romeo:now hold still so I can get your powers.as he aim the ray at them.

The pjs were dodging all the shots and hid behind a bush.

Catboy:I am sorry that I accidentally swap our powers I can't tell you guys cause its....private...

Owlette:its ok catboy.as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Gekko:yeah we get it....but what are we gonna do we can't used each others power goodly.

Owlette:yeah....we are only good at using our own powers....when she said that catboy had a idea.

Catboy:ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!

Catboy:if we can't use each other powers than we can pretend to use our powers.

Gekko and owlette:huh???

Catboy:let's just pretend that we are using our own powers to defeat romeo got it?gekko and owlette shook there heads yes.

Romeo:come out come out pj masks where ever you are.

Owlette:right here! As she turn visible and took the machine.

Romeo:HEY GIVE THAT BACK!!as he was about to get her gekko came in and swipe it.

Gekko:got it SUPER LIZARD GRIP!!as he pretended to have it when he used super cat jump to jump on the tree.

Romeo:HEY!!!gekko threw it up.

Catboy was on top of HQ and seen it and take a deep breath.

Catboy:SUPER CAT JUMP!!as he flew down to get the rag and he caught it and drop it.

Romeo:NOOOOOO!!!!as he ran to it.

Owlette:not so fast SUPER OWL WINGWIND.as she used super gekko muscles to pick up romeo.

The ray drop and broke into small pieces.

Romeo:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!as owlette let him go.

Catboy:SUPER CAT STRIPES!!as he used owl wingwind to blow the pieces in the water.

Romeo:YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME PJ MASKS!!! As he walk away.

Pj robot came and had it fix and was ready to give them there normal powers back.

Pj robot:*beep*(you guys ready).

Catboy owlette gekko:YEAH.pj robot than shoot them and it swap there powers and color back.

The pj masks look at there reflections of them in the water and was happy.

Gekko:were back to normal!

Catboy:we sure are!

All:PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

all:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVED THE DAY!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.3K 523 32
I know there are people out there that like this ship I'm not the only one because I saw multiple fanfics about dis stuff now in this I get really ak...
2.8K 72 11
⚠️Lowecase Intended⚠️ I don't see enough Adrinino stories anywhere, and when i read one shot books they're are all literally MariChat, LadyNoir, Ladr...
8K 151 13
This is my first ever story ! I will add more on this week Friday and weekends coming for now🙏 Kokushibo x Muzan, Muzan x Kokushibo. #Kokuzan
67.9K 591 15
Satosugu story i wanted to write, this is one of my all time favorite ships! I hope you enjoy it! There are some trigger warnings and smut warnings!!!