BONNIE AND CLYDE

By RosyChanelB

BONNIE AND CLYDE (with a different twist) This Bonnie and Clyde aren't criminals, instead they put criminals... More

STORY TRAILER/INTRO
Chapter 1 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 2 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 3 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 4 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 5 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 6 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 7 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 8 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 9 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 10 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 11 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 12 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 13 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 14 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 15 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 16 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 18(Pt1)B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 18(pt2) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 19(pt 1) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 19(pt2) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 20 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 21 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 22 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 23 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 24 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 25 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 26 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 27 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 28 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 29 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 30 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 31 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 32 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 33 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 34 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 35 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Part 2

Chapter 17 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›

1.7K 56 261
By RosyChanelB

Warning ⚠️ sexual content⚠️

Writer's P.O.V.

Shawn leaned over to kiss Beyoncé, nothing about it gentle or tender, not this time, and she lets him, lets him taste her bottom lip with his tongue, grazing the soft flesh with his teeth, and bury his fingers in the waves of her hair when she arches on her toes for more.

Within seconds, he ends up pinned against the door with her body in his arms, his back slamming it shut. But he hardly feels the rush of motion, only able to focus on the twine of Beyoncé's arms around his neck, fingers in his hair, and the fit of her hips between his.

She gasps when he spins them, crowding her against the hard surface of the door at her back, abandoning her mouth to nip along her jaw, to her throat.

"Shawn," she breathes, as his trail down her sides, curl at her outer thighs, and Beyoncé nods holds to his shoulders as he lifts her.

"God, I missed this," she whispers with her legs around his waist, her hands cradling his face again and her nose nudging his cheek. Her hips rock into him.

"Fuck yes." He kisses the corner of her mouth and skims his hands up her spine, beneath her t-shirt and along the rungs of her ribs. Her body is curled around him, secure enough that he doesn't worry about losing his grip on her.

He steps back from the door and takes the path he never forgot to her bedroom, carrying her down the short hallway and through the entryway. Her room alight with only the glow from the lamp on the nightstand, and the flashes of lightning outside her window as the thunder rumbles.

(Beyoncé's room.)

He reaches the bed and slowly lower her onto the mattress before following her descent, holding himself above her until she urges him to follow.

Beyoncé unbuttons his jeans, hooking her finger through the belt loop and pulling the pants off him. Once the pants were off him, she reached inside his boxers with a smirk on her face as she lower her hand between his legs to feel his hardness.

"Fuck Bey.." He grunts when her fingers squeeze around his shaft through his pants.

"I miss this." He kissed her lips down to her chin, along the column of her throat. "

"I missed this too," she told him with a smile.

"Mmmm" he breathes into her skin, dipping his tongue into the hollow convergence of bone between her clavicles, nudging her shirt out of his way. "I'm sorry I-"

"There's nothing left to apologize for," she murmurs, combing her fingers through his hair, staring up at him with eyes that shimmer with lust when he lifts his head, but sparkle with golden traces of affection too.

His shirt still hangs undone at his sides, all of her clothes still on, but her toes are curling in the fabric of his pants, shoving the now loose waistband past his hips, and he chuckles, paints his laughter along with the grin of her mouth.

"Tonight's going to be different," he promises, hopes she knows what he means, what he's saying."

Beyoncé hums, stroking her fingers through the hair at his nape, as she's securing a leg at his thigh in a move he recognizes all too late. Though, he doesn't think he would have fought her on this even if he'd seen it coming, appreciating the straddle of her body over his, the amusement in her gaze as she smirks down at him.

"Show me." She told him then draws her own shirt over her head, gives him the chance to do the same, and quickly disposes of her leggings as well, slipping them off one leg at a time, gasping before the fabric can fall when Shawn spans her bare waist with his palms and sits up with her in his lap, touches his mouth to the middle of her chest.

She hadn't been wearing a bra, and he takes advantage of the lack of barriers, trails his lips down the swell of her breast, and then his tongue follow.

"Fuck, Shawn...," she moans, too close to a whimper for her liking, but he knows just how to touch what she likes.

"Soon," he mumbles before taking the tip of her opposite breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipple.

She grinds in his lap, mewling when his teeth nip at her flesh in retaliation, and curls around him,
"I want you so badly," she confesses on a broken exhale, the truth of it in the intensifying ache between her legs.

Beyoncé drops her head forward to collide with his, resting there as her hands traces his chest. Trickling down to hook in the waistband of his boxers and dragging the material past his hips. "Don't make me wait anymore."

He helped her in disposing of his underwear, hers already gone with her leggings, nothing left to hide the stain of her arousal, nothing left to stop her from coiling her fingers around the throbbing length of him, the scalding proof that he wanted her back just as fiercely.

"Bey," he groaned at the gentle squeeze of her palm, the caress of her fingers, his own bruising as they clutch her hips. His eyes squeeze shut in pleasure.

She leaned forward, locking his lips into a steaming kiss, just before she rises on her knees and sinks down onto him. "OH!" She moaned.

It's better than he remembered. Her body so tight around him, so hot and all-encompassing, sliding inside her like coming home. "Shittt baby" Shawn moaned.

"Yeesss" She whimpered against his cheek as space becomes a nonexistent thing between them, her eyes fluttering shut. Shawn griped her thighs does his best to calm the pound of his heart thrashing in his chest, the wave of arousal flushing through his system at the clutch of her around him.

He restrained himself from thrusting into the haven of her body above him, allowing her the chance to adjust, to settle in his lap once more and for the shallow rhythm of her breathing to slow.

"You feel so good," she rasped, biting down on her bottom lip, her arms lacing around his neck as her hips rock sharply, has them both gasping. His body responds to the pierce of pleasure with a thrust of his own, finding a rhythm with her so easily - it's like they never gave this up, never stopped.

"OOOOOOOOOHH!" Beyoncé moaned "Yoouuurrr'e sooooooooo goooooooood" Her moans filling the room. Her arms unwind from his neck, feather down his sides while his hands span her waist, explore the plains of her back, stopping when her palms plant against his chest, urging him to lie back.

And the sight of Beyoncé sitting astride his hips, taking control and riding him, is too much, nearly enough to make him come undone. "Fuck Beyyyyy." He groaned gripping on to her ass.

She isn't prepared when Shawn curls his hand up around her back and rolled them over, his body hovering above hers. She cried out as he nearly withdrawn entirely from her before plunging back in, burying himself deep, hitting all the right places with ease.

Beyoncé twined her legs high around his waist, dragging his body down further with the score of her nails digging into his back. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh!" She moaned opened mouth "Don't – oh, please don't stop," she breathes, curving one of her hands at his nape, stealing a kiss from his mouth before it coasts along her jaw. "Never stop...."

"You feel fucking amazing!" he murmured giving her long and slow strokes. Beyoncé hums, twists her hips in the same moment he thrusts, just to feel the air leave his lungs, the retaliating snap of his pelvis that shoots a fresh dose of arousal through her veins.

She'd known they wouldn't last long, not for the first round, not when they had both gone days without being intimate. She can feel the sparks of pleasure intensifying, crackling through every inch of her body, coming together to blanket her in the razor's edge of release.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ummmmmm!" She groaned loudly, her face a mask of pure ecstasy from how good it feels.
"Shawn," she gasped, tightening her legs around him, drawing him in impossibly deeper with every rock of his body, and turning her face into his neck. "Cum With me. Please, Shawn-"

"I'm with you, baby." He replies as walls of her inner muscles clench hard, a channel that narrows around him, drags the ragged noise of her name from his mouth, "Fuckkk....Beyyyy!!!"

"Oh My God.....fuckkkk Shawnnn...." she came, the orgasm rippling through her a breath-stealing sensations that have her clinging to him, thoughtlessly rocking her hips into him as he spilled inside her until they're both drifting and boneless.

Beyoncé turned her head, lips already parted and waiting for the soft touch of his, the seal of a kiss.
"Wow, That was...definitely top three," she hummed, her chest still trembling with every rise and fall, running her fingers over the marks her nails had left across his shoulder blades. "Better than I remembered."

"Mm, definitely." Shawn shifted above her, kissing her shoulder as he withdraws from her body, already cool and whimpering at the loss, the wanting him to remain, to stay pressed so impossibly close against her.

He eased onto his side next to her, tugging her sated body along with him. He arranges her how he wants his head on her pillow, arms draped at her waist, her knee between both of his. Making her feel safe and at ease.

"I love you, my B" he said, his eyes staring back at her with everything exposed for her to see. She hooks her thigh at his hip just to be closer, and touches her fingers to his chin, follows the line of his jaw upwards, savoring this raw moment in her bed with him.

"I love you, Shawn Carter," she mumbled, tracing the curve of his mouth with her thumb, the deep lines that bracket his lips.

The two love birds went to bed that night feeling content and they both slept better then they did for the past three days.

............................B&C

Beyoncé P.O.V.

The scent of coffee wafting through the air woke me like clockwork, the rays of sunlight creeping into my room, across the empty sheets of my bed, coaxing me further into wakefulness.

I peeled my eyes open, extending my hand to stretch across the space where Shawn should be, but finding the space empty the warmth of him still lingering in the bed.

"Damn, you're beautiful even when you sleep." Came Shawn's voice.

My gaze fluttered to the doorway, to Shawn, approaching me with two cups of coffee and a gentle smile on his lips. "Morning, Baby." he said softly.

I smiled, burning my face in my pillow to hide the ridiculous grin provoke by the stupid butterflies overtaking my insides. "Good morning," I yawned, stretching.

Shawn settled down beside me on the bed. I shift to look up at him just as he leaned over, pressed a kiss to my month. "You slept okay?"

"Amazing," I told him with a smile palming the back of his neck before I can sit up, dragging me along with him. "How about you, babe?

"Like a baby" he said, quirking his brow while he reached for our coffees, handing me mines first even as the sheet fall from my body still bare from the night before and tearing his gaze from my chest to retrieved his own.

"Mmmm,thank you," I said cradling the mug in my hands. "I definitely need this after last night, and it's totally your fault Carter," I said bringing my coffee to my lips taking a slow sip of my drink.

"My fault" he chuckled..."now you know that's a lie."

"Nope it's all facts baby."

He smacked his lips "how is that huh?"

"Well for starters, you kept me up all night with your, you know what...."

He laughed "the last I checked you were the one who was started it."

I rolled my eyes; "that's not how I remember it."

"Need I remind you, the kitchen, in the shower and back to the bedroom which were all initiated by you."

"You full of yourself." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I didn't hear you complaining last night, and it was partly your fault."

He laughed as he leaned over to pecked my lips.
"I meant everything I said last night," he stated, staring solely at my face. "I'm sorry for how I treated you, B. For blowing up at you for hurting you."

"I know you did you, and I forgive you. We've
are moving forward, Shawn."

"I appreciate you for giving me another chance, God, I'm crazy about you." he said as his hand drifted lower, his palm cupping the curve of my ass, hauling my body in flush against him. I could feel the stir of his reaction against my thigh. "I love you so much..."

My heart swelled, the smile climbing across my lips as I reached across to squeeze his knee.  "I love you too, Shawn Corey Carter Always. "

He nod, taking my hand, and lifted it to his mouth, his coffee warm lips. "Always and forever," a smirk curling at the corners of his mouth as his eyes sweep along my lips.

"We're good at this, huh," I mumbled, grinning into his mouth when he leaned in to kiss me, deepening the kiss.

"OOh shit! I forgot the toast." He pulled away and quickly ran out of the room. "Come downstairs..I'm making breakfast" he throw over his shoulder.

I hopped out of bed, throwing the covers off my body, and making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and everything. After I finished my morning routine, I went back to the room to put my Clothes on before making my way downstairs.

As I walked downstairs, the sound of Bella cheerful voice drifted up to me. I smiled, following it to the kitchen. Bella and Shawn were making breakfast together absorb in what they were doing that they didn't even notice me walking up to them.

"Well, good morning," I spoke, making my presence knew.

Bella looked up at me and smiled. "morning mom!" I pressed a kiss to her cheek as I circle the table, to where Shawn stood Wrapping my arms around him.

He glanced over at me and smiled sneaking his arms around my  waist "hey there..."

"Hey, did you burn the toast?"

"Nope thanks to Bella, when I got down here she had already taken it out so we good."

"Okay great."

"Mom Shawn thought me how to make his chocolate cake pancakes, and it's soo good you should try it."

I smiled at her. "I can't wait to try it." I slide onto one of the stools while I waited for them to finish making breakfast which wasn't long.

"Here you go, my love," Shawn handed me a plate full with eags, chocolate pancakes, and bacon alone with strawberries on the side.

I give him a gratefully smile, "thanks, babe."

"You're welcome." He sat down beside me with his plate, and Bella sat opposite me as we enjoyed our breakfast. "Wow this pancake is really good" I noted after taking a bite of my pancake.

"See I told you mom."

"Yep, you did good baby." I said and Bella made a small noise of acknowledgment.

"So Bella told me her homecoming is in two days and she's up for homecoming Queen." Shawn stated, and I nodded.

"Yes, and she's super excited right baby?"

"Yesss, I can't wait!" Bella Replied, "Remember I couldn't go my ninth grade year because I was so sick."

"Oh yeah I can never forget that."

"What happened?" Shawn asked and took a bite of his food.

"She had an asthma attack, so she was in the hospital for a week straight because of how bad it was..that was a very scary time for me. I thought I was going to lose my baby." I said, getting emotionally. The week was very emotional draining week for me my baby was so sick...

As if reading my mind, Shawn gave a soothing rub to my back. "I'm glad you're okay Bella, I have had my share of asthma attack, so I know how it feels..."

"You have asthma?!" Bella gazed upon him, wide eyed disbelief on her face. Shawn had already told me about his asthma, so I wasn't surprised as she was.

Shawn nod his head "it isn't as bad as it was when I was your age....the last time I had an asthma attack was in college."

"And let me guess you were our parting and drinking?" I teased. Shawn had told me a couple of stories about his college life, so I knew for a fact that was what he was doing.

He chuckled "yes...you know I was a badass back then man" he shook his head.

Bella Bite her bacon "Did you graduate though?"

"surprisingly I did" Shawn replied.

"With honors," I added and sip my orange juice.

"Yep...I might have been partying a lot, but I always put my study first...don't know how I did it, but I did."

I smiled as my eyes darted back to his "Cause you're a smart man"

"Why did you become a detective, Shawn?" Bella asked.

Shawn took a sip of his orange juice before answering. "I wanted to make a difference in the world and becoming a cop give me purpose. Just knowing that I'm keeping families safe and putting the bad guys in jail give me a sense of proud and remind me that I am fighting for a better tomorrow."

"Oh wow, that's very selfless of you." Bella told him, making Shawn smile.

"Thanks, Bella"

She smiled back "you're welcome."

I smiled softly at their exchange it warms my heart seeing my two favorite people getting alone so well what more can I ask for.

we continued or conversation while we ate the rest of our breakfast. After eating breakfast, we all worked together and cleaned up the kitchen. Bella went upstairs after we were done while Shawn and I stayed in the kitchen.

"So I was thinking" Shawn began as he's wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and I leaned into him. "Would you go on a date with me tonight?"

I spin around in his arms to look at him, "of course, my love" I smiled.

"You're going to love what I have planned for you."

I peck his lips. "I can't wait! What your schedule look like today?"

"I have a meeting to go to later...but that's in two hours, how about you?"

"I'm talking Bella to get her dress and stuff for homecoming..,,I wish I could spend the day with you," I pout.

Shawn chuckled "me too, but go hang out with your daughter, and then tonight it's just going to be us two," he said rubbing small cycles on my ass.

I smiled softly. "I'm Bout to go take a shower you wanna come with me?"

"Of course, I'm always down to conserve water" he winked at me.

I giggled, lacing our fingers together, pulling him with me. upstairs, and yes, we had a quickie in the shower..don't judge me...I miss my man and his dick okurrr...

"Baby how do I look?" I said to Shawn who was chilling in bed watching the news.

He looked over at me scanning my body "you look "hot as fuck! I'm a lucky ass man."

I smiled, "thanks, baby and yes you're." I giggled.

"Imma chill here a little bit before going to my meeting that's cool with you?"

"Yes, of course, baby. You don't even need to ask my permission for that."

"Word" he said then turned his attention back to the tv.I grabbed my phone and purse and moved over to him.

"Gimme a kiss," he leaned over and kissed me. "See you later." I murmured, slowly pulling away. Shawn pulled me back against him when I tried standing up from the bed, and squeezing me tightly. I smile returning his embrace, and we held on to each other for a moment before slowly pulling away.

He then grabbed my chain and kissed me soft, I smiled at him When he broke our kiss and drew his face back, his warm eyes on mine, I felt another rush of affection for him. "I love you" he said softly his eyes fixed on me.

I smiled brushing my thumbs across his lips wiping my lipgloss off  "I love you"

"Oh here.." he reached into his pocket and handed me his debit card.

I frowned my browns at him in question "why you giving me your card?"

"Because I want you to use it"

"Shawn-"

"Bey please can I spoil my woman..you barely allow me to buy you anything."

"I don't want you to think I'm depending on you to buy me things, Shawn."

He smacked his lips "you're overthinking this. I just want to take care of you why would you think that?"

"It's just-." I sighed..,"You know what, never mind."

"No Bey talk to me..make me understand."

"It's just that my ex... he would buy me stuff all the time and use it against me every time we fought. and every time we got into it he apologized by buying me presents. It was like he was trying to buy my love with expensive things. I don't want you feel obligated to buy me things."

"B, I know you're a very independent woman, and I would never try to buy your love because you're worth way more then money can buy. I just want to take care of you and let you know how important you're to me. It's my love language, so please accept the card with your independent self."

I laughed, leaning in to kiss him we share a lovely kiss "what's the limit?" I mumbled once our lips parted.

A slight smile spread across his lips and he gave my ass a quick caress before letting me go. "No limits."

I giggled "you might regret that"

"There's more where that is coming from" he laugh.

"Akikiki...," I mocked his laugh as I stood up from the bed "alright then, Mr, there's more where that's coming from."I said in a playful tone accompanied by a slight eye roll.

He laughed "alright Ms. independent....Be ready by seven though...Imma send my driver to pick you up."

"Okay, can't wait," I brushed a kiss along his cheek and head for the door.

"Ass fat though!" Shawn said behind me.

I stopped and glanced over my shoulder at him "I'm not warring any underwear" I throw over my shoulder.

He gasped "Beyoncé!!!"

I laughed "bye Shawn"

"Bey, stop playing with me!" He called after me as I quickly worked out of the room, leaving him stunned. He's so easy to mess with, of course, I have on underwear.

................B&C

Bella's P.O.V.

"Ayee, mom, you brought out the Bentley today!"

My mom rarely drives this car unless for special occasions, her two other cars is what she's usually drives.

"Yep, I thought we drive in style today." and I was thinking of letting you take it to your homecoming."

My eyes widen "you're kidding?

She laughed "I'm not kidding, but with a driver, of course."

"Yes, yes, and yes!!" I said in excitement, "my girls and I bout to pull up to homecoming in style..,Thanks, mom!"

"You're welcome; sweetie now come on, let's go." She moved around the car and got in the driver's seat and I settle in the passenger seat.

We arrived at the boutique a few minutes later. We got out of the car and made our way inside, where we were greeted by Liz "so how can I help you?"

"My daughter's homecoming is coming up, and we need to find her a dress." My mom exclaimed.

"I can definitely help y'all with that." Liz said and then looked over at me, "do you have something in mind?"

"I'm in the race for Homecoming Queen, so I need a dress that would make people stop and stare."

She nodded in understanding "I can definitely help you with that we have a lot of breathtaking dress."

"Great that's why we came here" My mom said.

"Before I go looking, do you have any style, or color in mind?"

"Yes...I want something nude or black. however, I really want a silver dress with Spaghetti straps, and I want it floor length."

"That's very specific" Liz laugh.

"I know right," my mom said "she always knows what she wants."

Liz smile "let's go to the fitting room so y'all can wait while I find you some dresses to try on." She took us to the fitting room and left us to get me dresses to try on.

"Ohh, mom, I got the photos from the DOLCE & GABBANA photoshoot...it's out!" I said excitedly. y'all don't understand I have been waiting for this moment.

"Let me see" my mom said eagerly. I handed her my phone and we went through the photos together.

My mom had a massive grin on her face when we got through looking at the photos.

"Awwww.." she made a small pout and placed her hand over her heart; "these are so beautiful baby, I'm so proud of you!" She pulled me into a tight hug "you should be very proud of yourself.." her voice quivered slightly.

I pulled back slightly to look at her "mom are you crying?"

"No something went in my eyes"

I laughed "you're totally crying"

"Oh who I'm I kidding I am..I'm just so proud and happy for you...I know how much you wanted this and you worked so hard you deserve it."

"Aww, mommy, you bout to make me cry" I said getting emotionally too.

She took my face in her palms, brushing her thumbs across my face to wipe my tears, "You're such an amazing kid you know that."

I nodded smiling "you're such an incredible mom you know that" I said and we both laugh.

"I got some dress for you to try" Liz walked into the room carrying a bunch of dresses on the clothes rack.

"Wooo that's a lot of dresses" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to give you a lot of options to pick from." she replied walking into the middle of the room.

"Thank you " my mom said "hopefully we found what Bella is looking for cause she's very picky."

I placed my hand over my chest dramatically "no I'm not!"

"Yeah, I bet to differ" my mom said, and we all laugh.

"Alright, I will leave you two... let me know if you need anything okay."

"Will do" my mom said and Liz left out the room.

My mom stood up and started going through the dresses and handed me one to try on while I took out my clothes. And before I knew I had already tried on five dresses that I didn't like.

"So you didn't like any of the ones you tried on?" my mom asked eyeing me. I can tell she was getting a little Frustrated with me, but I need to pick out the perfect dress...it's my homecoming after all. I go to rich people school and I know for a fact that these kids are going to be slaying what I look like not slaying too.

I quickly shook my head, "no."

"Okay how about this?" she said holding out a somewhat pink looking dress out to me.

I gave her a sideways glance "Mom, seriously! that dress is hideous" I put my hand on my waist fixing her with a look. "you really think I'm going to wear that?"

"I don't see what's wrong with it."

"Many things mom..many things.. for starters the color is a No, no...and it's too much going on, not my style."

"So it's a no?"

"A big fat no!"

"Okay, well you go look." She sat back down on her seat. I walked over to the rack and picked out the Silver dress I have been eyeing.

"You like that one?" my mom asked.

"Yes, but let's see how it looks on me." I put the dress on, and my mom helped me zip up.

I turned around to face her "you like it?"

"Oh wow! baby, you look so beautiful..it looks so good on you. How are you feeling?"

"I love it.. it fits well, and the color is exactly what I wanted!"

"I agree but do you wanna try more dresses on?"

I quickly shook my head "this is the one, so there's no need."

"Already changed back into your clothes so we can go pay for the dress. I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

"Me too, I can hear my stomach rumbling," I said, putting my skirt back on. After I was done putting my clothes on, my mom and I made our way to the front to pay for the dresses, and then we were out to the next store to find me shoes, then jewelry.

We ended up going to some other stores to shop, by the time we were done, we had a bunch of bags to carry. My mom also bought an outfit for her and Shawn date tonight. He's going to go crazy when he sees it.

Since we had so many bags to carry, we stopped by the parking lot to put the bags in the car before finally going it to the food court. I was starving and ready to eat.

We where both in the mood for some Chinese food, so we stopped at our favorite Chinese restaurant at the food court.

................B&C

Shawn's P.O.V.

I opened the door for her as she stepped through the door.

I let my gaze skim over her...I couldn't take my eyes off her the woman is beautiful "wow you look stunning!"I said scanning her.

Bey flashed me a smile "Well, thank you, and you look handsome."

"Thank you..but you..you look fucking hot" I said making her blush.

"So where are we going?"

"Nowhere our date night will be happening here."

She raised her eyebrows in question, "really?"

"Yes, I know how you are when it comes to us going out together since we haven't told captain and the boys yet, or anyone at the precinct for that matter. I didn't want us to wait until we tell them before I can take you on a date, so I decided to do it here."

She smiled softly, leaning over to kiss me and then pulled away with a soft smile on her lips, "you're amazing." she mumbled once our lips parted. A slight smile spread across her lips "I have been worry about that all day."

"Well, worry no more..."I gripped her hand "come on let me show you."  We walked to the Pool area where I had it set up for our date.

"OH MY GOD!" She gasped in surprise, eyes wide in shock, "You did this for me?!" She asked, stunned.

I smiled, "hell, Yes, I wanted to do something special for you tonight."

She let out a massive grin and jumped in my arms, kissing me passionately. I held on to her dependent the kiss before pulling away to look at her "how did I get so lucky." She said, standing back on her feet.

"No, I'm the lucky one here." Y'all don't understand the love I feel for this woman. It's behind words. I thank God for her every day. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" she said, grinning from ears to ears. "it's beautiful. Did you do it all by yourself ."

I pulled the chair out for her to sit. She sat down in the chair while I moved to the opposite side to sit in my chair. "Yes thanks to Pinterest."

"Well, you did great."

"I tried." I pour some some red wine in the glass and handed it to her before pouring some for myself.

"Mhmmm....this is so good what it is?" She asked.

"A man never tells his tales," I sip on my wine.

"Oh yeah, I have a way to get that information out of you."

I chuckled "oh really " I sipped my drink and then set it down.

"Definitely..." she looked down at my dick then back up to my face "a lot of different ways"

"damnn...woman." I said, and we both share a laugh.

I stood up and kissed her cheeks. "you sit there and get comfortable. I will be right back with the food." I told her before making my way back inside the house to get the food.

I emerged later with the food trade and sat it on the table "dinner is served, my lady."

"it looks, incredible babe. I love it when you cook for me." She said reaching over for her plate.

"it's my pleasure; I love cooking for you. I made desserts too. I will bring it out after the entree." I sat back in my chair

"I have other ideas in mind for dessert."

"Am I thinking whatcha thinking?"

She giggled "yes, and I brought something special to go with it."

"I can't wait," I said and put some food in my mouth.

"Mhmm, wow!! this is delicious." Bey exclaimed when she took a bite of her food.

I looked up from my meal. "I'm glad you like it."

"Mhmm, you did your thing..this food is fantastic thanks for doing this for me. I appreciate
you."

"It's my pleasure. The last couple of months had been crazy. We had a lot going on," I said, and she nodded her head in agreement. " I wanted to do something special for you tonight to show you how much I appreciate you and love you."

She smiled, "and I thank you for that."

"You're most welcome." We ate our meal quietly, and after that, we had dessert. And now we were drinking our wine while talking and just enjoying being together.

I placed my glass down and leaned forward in my chair, to take Beyoncé's hand rubbing my thumb back and forth against the back of her hand. , "Bey"

"yes, Shawn." She smiled and blushed,

"You are one amazing woman, you have endured so much and have stood beside me and given me a second chance" I began looking her straight in her eyes. "To say I am incredibly grateful would be an understatement. I know without a shadow of a doubt, we wouldn't be where we are, and I wouldn't be half of who I have become without you. The way you love me, the way you pulled things out of me that I had so much hard time doing. You are my life; my ride or die. You mean the world to me and I can't see myself living without you. Doing the last few months of being with you...you've change me for the better you made me a better man. I love you with every ounce of my heart. I am deeply in love with you, and that makes each moment we spend together, whether we are arguing or not arguing worth it. You have given me precious gifts that money can't buy, which is your heart, and I will continue to treasure it for as long as we live." I pour my heart out never taking my eyes off her.

"Awww, baby, you gonna make me cry," She said getting emotional her eyes shining with unshed tears. She lace her fingers with mines against her cheek.  "Shawn, when I think about the sadness and happiness we share, the things you do and say that shows me how much you love and care for me, I can't help myself feeling special and the luckiest woman in the world. I am so proud and fortunate to have in my life. You make me happy. You make me feel protected and safe. The connection we share is so strong... and it gets stronger with every passing day. I am soo in love with you, and I still find myself falling more in love with you every day. You are my everything, my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. You're my past, present, and future. My joy, my hope, and my strength. You're a phenomenal human and an amazing boyfriend. I love you with all of my heart baby, and that will never change." She smiled her light brown, green eyes shining with so much love, and the warmth of that glow in her eyes fill me with so much love.

"Forever and always..." I smiled. I don't know what I did to deserve this blessing that is Beyoncé but I thank God for her everyday.

"Forever and ever" She finished with a smile. I smiled also, then leaned forward to kiss her lips. She met me halfway, and we shared a loving kiss, pulling apart after a couple of seconds.

Bey stood up from her chair, reaching her hand out to me, I take it, our fingers lace. " Come on let's go upstairs so I can sure you that Desert I was talking bout."I stood up and and we made our way upstairs to my room. Beyoncé went to the bathroom while I got comfortable in bed waiting for her to come out

"Close your eyes, babe," she called out from the bathroom, and I closed my eyes. A second later, I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Ah, I know you're there now. Can I open my eyes?"

"Yes."

I opened my eyes, and my mouth fell open. Beyoncé stood before me in the most erotic set of lingerie I had seen in my life. The corset clung to her frame and accentuated every curve and dip in her body. It pushed her breasts up into a pair of alluring crescent mounds, my eyes went from her thighs down her legs that had me losing my breath for a second and leaving me stunned.

"Close your mouth before fly goes in" Beyoncé said to me After a second of total shock, a knowing smile on her face.

"Dammm!!! You're fucking hot! Come here." I told her. She smile, climbing on the bed and crawling over to me.

if my dick wasn't heard before it definitely is now.

"Like what you see?" She said, with a slinky, sensual sashay that leaves me barely in control of my body.

"So much." I grabbed her ass and squeeze. "Holy shit, you are going to kill me." I groaned, as she straddled my legs and sat down on my lap.

"You'll have fun though, I promise," she murmured, suckling on my neck.

"I have so much stuff running through my head that if I say will have you wet."

She grabbed my neck and pulled me close, her lips millimeters away from my ear "Everything you say makes my panties wet," she whispered, running a hand down my abdomen and running it lightly over my every growing package.

I gently cupped Bey face between my hands "I'm so in love with you," I murmured  before inching closer and capturing her lips in a slightly aggressive kiss.

"Make love to me." She murmured once our lips parted.

Y'all know what happened next.😉

  To be continued..............

They really are couple goals...🥴😍

What do you think?

What was your favorite part?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Post an emoji of your reaction.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote.

One love, Willienètta ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 2K 23
Bey has been in prison for a year and knows that she in innocent and constantly reminds the people around her of this but no one believes her because...
51K 2.2K 56
Chris and BeyoncΓ© have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...
186K 6.5K 65
In the midst of their traumatic personal issues and life problems, Shawn Carter and BeyoncΓ© Knowles cross paths. Two stubborn teenagers in desperate...
Ride or Die. By ♀

Mystery / Thriller

44.5K 2.3K 44
Whoever said 'preacher's kids are the worst' obviously haven't met BeyoncΓ© Knowles or maybe they have because when the bad boy Shawn Carter aka Jay-z...