Sweet and Spicy| Elijah Mikae...

By Thathopefulbeyotch

What if Hayley wasn't the one got pregnant. What if it is Eliana Morrison. What if she has some troubling sec... More

Cast
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Outfits/hairstyles.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Backstory
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

163 3 2
By Thathopefulbeyotch

Today was a another normal day at the plantation for me. I usually got up and got ready eat and do other productive activities. I've been enjoying baking lately with Lissa.
     On my computer, I went baby shopping. I wanted to get some cute clothes and cribs to be prepared. I am 3 months pregnant and I already love this baby so much.
      Lissa and I sat on the couch in my room. My computer was sat on my lap while Lissa was eating a bowl of popcorn.
       "Lissa, baby shopping is so stressful! Like who pays for 1000 dollars for something you keep for a few years." I vented off my frustrations to Lissa.
      "Eliana, doesn't your family own a lot of money" Lissa asked me. "My family owns money but they kicked me out. Last time, my parents gave money to anybody it was my sis. Turns out my sister was pregnant. She gave birth and my parents went and argued for custody. They won and took her child and never let them see her child. It doesn't matter now. She's dead and they have Rosie." Lissa knew how cruel and evil my parents can be.                 
   I ordered 3 pairs of neutral colored clothing. I didn't know the gender yet.
  I got up from Lissa and my couch and went downstairs to grab a snack, I almost tripped over Hayley who was reading a book. I stumbled and then grabbed the railing to help myself down.

(This is her outfit)
     When I headed near the living room, I heard Rebekah and Klaus arguing in the living room. I made a sandwich and sat down in a chair and started to eat it.
    "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." I heard Rebekah yell and scoff.
        "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child." Klaus replied to Rebekah using the same tone as her.
       "Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah teased him. I scoffed and made my way into the room.
      "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I voiced causing them to notice I was there.
      "Well, that depends what plan you mean, love: My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." I scoffed, getting angry. We needed to focus on getting Elijah back as well.
     Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can impale his face.
    "The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." I said to Klaus who looked and me and chuckled.
       "In the front, if we are being specific." Klaus told us and I was getting so close to wanting to punch his face out.
     "You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?"I asked him prying for an answer.
    "Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy—he's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenaged witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please." Klaus explained his ultimate plan to us.
   "And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Rebekah gestured to Klaus who shrugged his shoulders.
    "That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" I asked them confused.
    "Please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." Rebekah laughed at Klaus.
    "And that's only the Plan A, love. There's always a Plan B." Klaus told me. So, they're is a another plan.
   "What's plan B?" I asked them and they both started to grin.
   "War" Klaus tells me and that scares me to death at the thought of.
   I left the scene and went upstairs to my room to get in bed and sleep. Sleep was one thing that kept me in shape.
    I kept dreaming of Klaus bringing back Elijah.
     I woke up feeling pretty good. I decided to get changed in some comfy clothes as it was late evening.

    Hayley and Lissa came into my bedroom and brought me some food. They brought me Ramen and they knew it was my favourite food ever. They set down the bowl on my mini coffee table
        I smiled at them and took the bowl into my lap. "Lissa, I heard Connor is in town. So, you and him have any epic affairs"
    Lissa immediately blushed and sucked in a breath. If she had any hot epic kisses with him. I wouldn't mind, he broke up with me long ago.
      "We talked for hours and hours one night about different stuff and I, soon developed feelings. And soon enough I confessed to him and he confessed to me. Now we are boyfriend and girlfriend."

  I was happy for her; She was my best friend and I love her.
     "I am so happy for you!" I smiled and laughed.
        Hayley went and gave Lissa a hug as well and telling her that she was happy for her as well.
      I got up and got my bowl and brought it downstairs. I passed Klaus who was walking out of his office.
     Until I felt a buzz in my pocket. I picked it up while trying to balance my bowl in my hands.
     "Eliana! Eliana! Help me! Your banshee tribe is pissed at me and wants me to tell you where you are located." Connor's voice came through the phone.
    "Why would they be pissed at you? You didn't have anything to do with the guy attacking me" He sighed through the phone and I continued walking down the stairs while hearing the silence through the phone.
  The phone hung up, I looked at my phone and couldn't help but worry about him. I set my phone down while putting my dishes away.
   While I was washing the dishes, the doorbell rung. I stopped what I was doing and made my way to the door.
    "What do you want?" I say annoyed thinking it's one of Marcel's Minions or something like that.
    "Eliana, you need to come back to the tribe. The way that you are behaving lately has brought danger to our tribe. Since, your mom and dad are dead, you're grandmother has yelled at me to bring you back before we move east." I gripped the door and I felt sweaty.
     "My mom and Dad might not be my mom and dad. I triggered my werewolf curse years back. It doesn't explain, if my mom and dad are banshees." My head was hung low while I lightly sobbed. When I could bring myself to look at her. She looked uncomfortable.
     "I can't believe that I am even going to tell you this. Your dad had an affair with a woman with the last name Labonair. It turned out, the woman had twins. I brought the bible of our family for you to look at. Pack your bags and meet us at the address we text" Hayley was behind me and she grabbed the book from me.
     "Did you hear all what she said" Hayley was sat in a chair at the dining table and nodded at me.
     She opened the book and the family tree was the first page that we looked at.
Andrea Morrison Labonair, June 6th 1991
Lena Morrison Labonair, June 6th 1991
   Hayley looked at me and gasped and we both realized that we are twins and both half werewolf.
     "I was given to a nice family but after I was kicked out after my sisters death. My real family found me and I lived with them for 5 years. I became apart of the tribe and I just figured out that our dad cheated on the woman who I thought was my mom but was not my mom at all" Hayley and I smiled and then I lunged at her for a hug and we smiled at each other. We were happy that we were sisters.
                                 🖤
Later that day, I tried to figure out a way for my tribe to take me back and leave east.
   I walked past a door on my way to kitchen. I decided to eavesdrop and hear what's going on.
  "Are you out of your mind? No way." I heard Sophie.
    Sophie's here. That stupid bitch who got me linked to her. Not a huge fan of her.
  "Its very simple. We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother" Rebekah spoke out and my heart leaped out my chest at the thought of Elijah coming home.
      "Witches who practice magic in this town get caught, and they get killed." Sophie pointed out to them and I didn't care about her story, I want my baby safe and happy, not hexed to this bitch.
     "Yes, about that. It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal—Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic." I hated the way that he liked to handle things. It did not make me feel even more safe in this hellhole.
     "Girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues." Rebekah gave a description of this witch who apparently is super powerful.
    Sophie is shocked at this revelation that she just found out.
     "Davina? Where have you seen her?" For a second, I thought she was generally worried for this Davina chick but she is just a cold hearted bitch.
    "I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind." Man, I got to meet this girl. She seems like a badass.
    "Let me cut to the chase. Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo, we need magic." For a moment, I wanted to get Davina myself and do the whole process but I proceeded it as a stupid idea that could get me killed.
     "Davina would sense it." Sophie told them, she should sense the bitchiness that radiates off Sophie. Rebekah's bitch like state I like.
     "Unless, of course, another witch—say, a traitor to the cause, Katie for example—was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time. That would create a smokescreen, concealing your very small spell from Davina." Rebekah came out with a simple plan, hoping to impress the others.
    "Katie doesn't deserve to die." Sophie said which got Klaus angry and he slammed his hands on the table startling me from outside of the door.
    "Sophie Deveraux. You're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, no matter how regrettable they may be. How many times have the vampires been one step ahead, known something they shouldn't? Your sister, executed in the public square for practicing magic, who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?" Klaus yelled at her enjoying the reaction he was getting out of the young woman.
     "She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi." Sophie informed Klaus who scaled in response and glared at her.
    "And who, pray tell, of Marcel's valued inner circle manages his business at the docks?" I heard the "I want to kill" hidden in his voice.
    "Katie's boyfriend, Thierry."
                               🖤
Apparently, a way Elijah could come home is if they attended Marcel's Party. I was told to stay home by Klaus and honestly, I was in the mood to cook something with Lissa.
      I sat by the pool after cooking grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup with Lissa and Hayley. I sat by the pool dipping my feet in the soothing cold water.
     When the cool air breezed around my hair, I heard a twig snap and I became paranoid and I looked the other way and saw a wolf staring at me.
      "You're not supposed to be out here." I whipped my hair around and saw a woman with curly brown hair and caramel skin.
     "Who are you" I asked startled. She looked at me "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Sabine. We met. I'm one of Sophie's friends." Oh, she is bitch faces friend. I sheepishly smile.
      "You're one of the witches" I asked her. She nodded.
     "Sophie just asked me to come keep you company while everyone's out. You know, it's drawn to you." I glanced to where the wolf was.
    "Sabine, not everyone is out. My sister is inside along with my best friend."
       "The child you're carrying is part vampire, part werewolf. You and Klaus made something special." I nodded at her.
   "Remember, part banshee." Sabine looked at me weirdly. I guess New Orleans witches know what my kind is since we have been in hiding for so long.
      "You sound like Elijah. He thinks this baby is going to make us one big, happy family, but now he's gone and I don't even know what... 'it' is." I gestured to my belly.
     When, I was a kid. My sister and I would joke around about our wedding and how many kids we wanted. We played baby with fake babies. I've always wanted to be a mom but I was scared to be one.
     "You know, I can do something about that, if you want. I mean, found out if it's a boy or girl." I smiled at her, can she really do that stuff though. I thought she was not allowed to do magic in the quarter.
    " I thought you couldn't do witchy stuff around here." She smiled and chuckled and helped me up
     "It's not magic, just an old trick my grandmother taught me. Come on. You have to be a little curious." I am admitting that I am curious, so I walked with her into the kitchen.
     Hayley was in there drinking a glass of juice.
    "What the hell are you doing with my sister!?"  Hayley walked foward and pushed Sabine to the wall and held her in a choke hold.
    I ran to Hayley and calmed her down before saying, "She is going to figure out the gender of my little bean" Hayley let her go and took my hand in hers before helping me on the kitchen counter. She held my hand protectively. Hayley glared at Sabine. I gave her a hand a squeeze of reassurance.
     Sabine held a crystal over my sightly protruding stomach. It swung and swung until she said "I think its a girl" I smiled brightly and rubbed my belly. I looked over to see Hayley smiling, knowing she is going to have a niece.
    "No wait" Sabine interrupted our happy moment, "Wait, don't tell me that I am going to have a mini Klaus." I said. I have always wanted a little girl more than anything.
     She suddenly started chanting this "Hoc est infantima malom. Hos omnhia perditu el eam" Hayley pinched Sabine's hand hard. Sabine suddenly stopped and quickly left.
     "That was weird" I said to Hayley to which she agreed.
                                 🖤
I got out my laptop and started look up different translations of the words she said but nothing came up in my searches.
      "I thought you might like to know, Elijah is returning to us." Relief rushed through me knowing that Elijah is coming back home with us.
     "Congratulations. I guess being diabolical has its perks." I told him while still focused on the computer screen.
      "You hardly know him, and yet you miss him. What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?" I laughed like he didn't know and he looked at me and that meant he didn't know what that meant
    "He was kind to me" I told him.
Klaus gets up and turns to leave but I stopped him by saying "Hey, I learned something today. I think it's a girl" I told him and he didn't turn back around but I like to think that he smiled.
   I went to bed smiling and knowing that my baby is a girl and safe.

                                🖤

   A/n: Hey, guys. Sorry this is a little late but here is chapter 4. I hope you guys enjoy. Do you guys like how I made Hayley and Eliana Related and do you like Lena, Eliana's birth name. Do you like Hayley being half werewolf, half banshee? I hope you enjoy and have a beautiful day. See you in the next chapter, bye angels!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 11
Elena realized she was in love with her best friend when she was in high school. Her best friend had started dating in revenge she had starting datin...
876K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
114K 2.7K 20
Hopes Humanity was gone. Yet it was close to returning. What if Rebekah finally revealed the truth to the Tribrid. And what if that truth. Was the...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...