IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 62

7.8K 472 189
By dadonki

Just in case anybody gets confused this is continuing from the last chapter.

Darnell Chazz brown-chazz

"Fuck this shit she gon take me back or imma kill myself." I stood up grabbing my phone and walking out the door.

I stood on the steps sighing realizing my car been in the shop since that accident with Ron.

I ain't even been in front of a wheel since that day either.

I sucked my teeth going back in the house.

"You back already?" Ari asked laughing making me mug her.

"Lemme hold your car."

"You sure? Cause I can drop you off if you want me too." She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm sure." I rubbed my nose.

"Play some Ne-Yo, Toni Braxton, or Al green and a little bit of Aretha Franklin at her window." Tutti said making me chuckle a little nodding.

"Oh yeah and the temptations."

"Sound like some broken hearted shit." Ari laughed passing me her keys.

"Hold on cause those was some good ass suggestions, share your playlist with me." Kayla passed her phone to tutti.

I turned around walking out the door sighing.

I walked to ari car unlocking it and getting in.

I smirked seeing she had two fat ass blunts on her arm rest.

What that nigga say? Boonk gang whole lotta gang shit!

(Y'all I miss boonk where him attt?)

I grabbed one of them lighting it.

Mixing this adderall with a li weed yessuhhh.

I sat there for like 10 more minutes smoking that fat as blunt before hearing knocking at the window.

I rolled the window down causing all the smoke to blow out.

"Yess?" I licked my lips looking at ari.

"Who told you to smoke my shit." She plucked me in my ear making me suck my teeth.

"Maneeeeee this that gasssss." I smiled and she shook her head walking off.

I rolled the window back up starting the car

"Ron and Dre, y'all niggas better be with me or imma know sum and imma know it fast too."

I took a deep breath before backing out the driveway.

ighttt I got this.

________

I sat in the car at the gas station around the corner from ivory house.

I was making a new Instagram account because she blocked me on my last one.

Logging into the new account I instantly typed ivory name in clicking on her story to see if she was home or not.

Prettyivory 16h

Tap

Prettyivory 12h

Tap

Prettyivory 3m

I nodded locking my phone and getting out the car.

I walked in the gas station smelling piss making me scrunch my face up walking to the juice aisle.

I grabbed a clear fruit and three bags of cheese puffs.

Looking around the candy aisle I grabbed a bag of trollis and walked to the tasty cake aisle grabbing two oatmeal cream pies.

"Will that be all sir?" The cashier asked ringing my items up.

"Lemme get a black and mild and two backwoods and 20 on pump 3."

She nodded telling me my total and I handed her a 50.

(Y'all I really sat and tried to add up what his total would be, my slow ass just hurt my brain😭.)

She handed me my change and I grabbed my bag walking out the door.

I opened the car door putting the bag in the passenger seat and closed it opening the gas door.

I started pumping the gas, when I was done I got in starting the car and headed to ivory house.

Soul ties by MajorNine played on the radio as I turned the corner to her block.

Sitting here staring at your
pictures with a slight grin
even tho you hate I know you
would let me fuck again,
them soul ties got you stuck
Again, and I ain't never been
in love but I swear I wanna love
again.

I turned the car off grabbing my bag and phone.

I walked up her steps grabbing the spare key from out her mailbox.

Unlocking her door I walked in smelling food and hearing John acorn blasting throughout the house.

Hate that bitch.

"Tell all the homies that you're the one to blame and when you speak my name
I'd like you to explain the lies you told me that's why I walked away." She sung lowly.

I sat my bag on the table pausing the music walking in the kitchen.

"You just scared me, get out." She bumped past me making me suck my teeth.

"Ivory I'm sorry."

"You always sorry Darnell and I'm tired of hearing it."

"It wasn't my fault I couldn't control what I did, you can't be mad at me because of my mental health."

"Chazz it's not about the episode you had even tho it could have been avoided if you took your fucking medicine!" She snapped.

"Then what is it so I can make it right ivory."

"Why was you here before you had your episode?"

"To apologize for che—"

"EXACTLY!! You keep on cheating son it ain't hard to be committed to one person."

"I'm sorry ivory I was drunk, I swear I want you and only you." I walked towards her.

"Chazz....this not gon work." She shook her head with tears feeling her eyes.

"Ivory don't talk like that bruh we got a whole baby on the way, I swear imma chan—"

"You say this every time Chazz, every fucking time! And nothing changes I'm tired Chazz." She cried.

"Bae I swear on my child's life imma change, you just gotta give me another chance."

"I'm done giving you chances, my patience has really ran out with you son you don't bring nothing but a heartache I fucking hate you!"

Damn kinda took a tug at my heart.

"Don't say that bro."

"Why? Huh? It's true, you came into my already fucked up life and ruined it even more."

"I love you ivory I swear I do just lemme prove that I'm different."

"If you loved me why you keep doing shit to hurt me?"

"I was being selfish and I'm sorry, I should have been helping you heal instead of breaking you even more."

"Can you stop crying please I don't want you to put to much pressure on the baby." I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Why don't you love me, why do everybody around me end up not loving me." She cried in my arms.

"Ivory I do love you, I swear I do and I promise imma make things right between us." I kissed her forehead.

________

My slime💚🤟🏽
Today 9:45 pm

Nigga wya?
9:45 pm

I drove past ur apartment
and didn't see ur car so I
thought you just wasn't
home yet
9:45 pm

NIGGA🤦🏽‍♀️
9:45 pm

Chazz ur in my car
ofc it's not at the
apartment dick brain
9:46 pm

"Damn, she got a point." I scratched my head.

"Ivory I be back." I stood up grabbing my slides.

"Where you going?"

"To give ari her car back." I yawned stretching.

"You drove?"

"Yeah kinda makes me miss my car."

"Oh well can you go to the store please?"

"What chu want?"

"Cheese puffs and a oatmeal cream pie." She got out the bed going to the bathroom.

I walked in the living room grabbing the bag from the gas station and handed it to her when she walked out.

"I appreciate you my good black brother." She patted my back walking back to the bed.

"Goofy ass." I shook my head grabbing ari keys and walked out the door.

______________________

I- this chapter was so fucking ass bro it's embarrassing.

Nobody has respect for me I hate it here😒.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 20.7K 31
This is my very first Book!!!(so ddtm💀) When You Done Reading This Go Check Out The Sequel 'Sight' COMPLETED BOOK ✅
533K 17.5K 27
"𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥" 𝘔𝘢𝘺 2021
218K 11.2K 28
"back from the dead lost in the head i need help".
2.4M 112K 77
"All my feeling and emotions are bottled up"