the secrets that changed me

By Divya4780

y/n is just a normal girl who lost her dad in an accident at least that's what her mother told her. When she... More

introduction
1: surprised morning
3: stranger
4: house tour
5: triplets
6: besties
7: FIRST Day of school
8: taekook
9: taken
10: fallen
11: answer or life
12: Kim Yeontan
13: 1/2 answers
14: sleeping beauty
15: sleepover
16: mine
17: Fate Follows
18: deception
19: inadequate voice
20: victim
21:hope(less)(ful-
22: the plan
23: new problem
24: shadow
25: news
26: who are you
27: flashes one
28: lost eyes
29: retrieve
30: re calling
31: injury
32: son-in-law
33: father
34: Sirens
35: lucky soul
36: Moment
37: the past
38: gone
39: dreams come true
40: the end

2: goodbyes

16 0 0
By Divya4780

jin- mom you should tell her she deserves to know, she is 18 now, just tell her.

y/n- tell me what, what do I not know. says y/n with complexity covering her face.

y/n's mom- your father did give you that necklace before he left and everything you saw in the dream wasn't a dream it was memories, the man the kid it all happened. I just toke the necklace and I didn't tell you because you were too young I didn't think you would remember but you did as a dream, and today I think that you are old enough to take care of it. I don't know much about the necklace either but it is very special. your father told me that it will also help you. I am sorry I hid it from you I didn't want to see you sadder.

y/n- buut...whaat about Me going to the city I thought I couldn't go, said y/n as she wiped her tears.

y/n's mom- I know I said that but I think you deserve it because you worked so hard for our family and we can afford for you to go to the same school as jin. y/n- how.. and what about my parttime jobs. how will I find a job in the city?

jin- y/n.. you don't have to work anymore, you have done enough for us, I told you I got a new job that pays very well and we can manage it by just me working and mom running the store okay. don't worry and also we are leaving tomorrow night so get packing.. *smiles at y/n* oh also I got a new house that I know you will love.

y/n- really!!! thank you so much!!! this is really the best birthday ever... thank you so much everyone... y/n's smile disappears as she looks at suga and Jessie. bbut what about mom and my friends...

Jessie- I will be here to look after your mom don't worry and you will come to visit right?...

y/n's eyes tear up as she runs to Jessie and hugs her so tight. suga taps y/n's shoulder. suga- you will visit Jessie and your mom right?.... y/n looks at her mom and then Jessie then back to suga and says, of course, I will visit them and you.

jin- you don't need to visit suga.

y/n- what why!?..

suga- I am moving in with you and jin in the city dummy, did you really think you could make it in a new place without me to keep you out of trouble.

y/n- yah!. I can do just fine without you ok!! but are you really coming?? y/n turned to jin

- *chuckles* ya he is, we got a job at the same place.

y/n- really??... y/n makes a pretended shocked face to suga

suga- what I so happened to smart enough to make it.

everyone laughs!!!

Jessie- y/n we should go to your room and start packing I already made a list for you. y/n- thank you so much Jessie I love you so much. Jessie- I love you too!!..

y/n and Jessie run upstairs to pack and jin and suga go outside to the back yard, y/n's mom is just doing the dishes.. y/n and Jessie are going through y/n clothes and stuff when y/n looks outside her window and see jin and suga enter there shed in the back which is normally locked.

Jessie- what are you looking at huh? y/n- ohh! nothing... Jessie- anyway then, do you want me to put both of your favorite stuff animals or just one? y/n- I can't choose one, how about both !! we both burst our laughing... after about an hour or so later jin comes into y/n's room and says " y/n you don't have to pack all of your clothes will go shopping once we get there cuz I haven't really decorated my house that much. y/n- really!!! thanks, Hyung!! wait what are you holding...y/n reaches for jins left-hand which is behind his back, just as y/n is about to grab jins hand he moves and says "its nothing don't worry about it." y/n- but just let me see ii-, "hey jin come here" yells a voice from the bottom of the stairs. y/n take a step toward the stair and see suga. suga- y/n tell jin to come down I need to talk to him about something. y/n- weren't you guys talking for about an hour outside. "I am coming," says jin as he swiftly moves past y/n moving his left hand forward so y/n cant see what he is holding.

y/n- aishhh these guys. Jessie comes behind y/n and put her hand on y/n shoulder. Jessie- and your gonna have to live with them, good luck. y/n- thanks I will really need it. both of them giggle and go back to the room to finish packing.

THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING

Y/n woke up to her alarm ringing, she got up immediately because this was her last day here and she didn't want to spend it sleeping even if it sounded like a great idea cuz she did go to sleep pretty late.

y/n got up and went to the bathroom and take a shower and got fresh. she wore high waisted black sweats and a grey cropped sweatshirt with a small panda one the top right that said hello adventure, she also put on some white vans and a white cap and the necklace her father gave her which her mom gave her yesterday. y/n- last day here I need to say goodbye to some special people here. as y/n headed downstairs she smelled a delicious aroma of chocolate and pancakes as she walked to the kitchen she saw jin and suga cooking. y/n- suga you stayed over I didn't know. suga look up and see y/n. suga- I did because it got very late when I was chatting to Hyung and I fell asleep, anyway we made chocolate pancakes and french toast for breakfast. y/n- wow it smells heavenly, I slowly walk to the table with my chin up high while taking a deep breath full of divine aroma. jin- of course, it smells good who made it!! suga- I did :) suga give a cute gummy smile to jin, jin look at suga with a weird face. jin- I was talking about me suga... we all burst out laughing.

y/n's mom walk in and sits at the table "what all the noise, ohh wow it smells marvelous in here" y/n- Hyung's made breakfast, and its awesome, I can barely get the word out cuz my mouth is full.

After breakfast, y/n looks at her phone and realizes its already 10:00. y/n- omg. is already 10:00 i don't have enough time I have to go, guys, the breakfast was outstanding and mom can I take the car. y/n's mom- ya you can take the car but where are you going? y/n- it's my last day here so I wanted to visit some friends to say goodbye. jin- oh ok then go but don't be late we need to leave for the airport at 7:00. y/n- ok ok I got you, bye! I grab my purse and phone and walk outside the house closing the door behind me.

when I got outside and saw a black SUV pass by the front of our house. I quickly got in the car and called Jessie and I pulled out the driveway. y/n- hi Jessie I will be at your house around 1:00 so we can go for lunch and the garden ok. Jessie- ok but where are you going right now. y/n- I am going to the flower shop to get flowers so I can give them to Mr. lee ( our teacher who also helped y/n and her mom when they first moved here after their dad had died). I need to say my goodbyes to him and also I might stop by mrs.kims ( one of y/n's moms friend who helped y/n's mom with her job and everything because she was a single mom with two kids in a new town) restaurant Jessie do you want me to bring you anything. Jessie- can you bring me some of her special kimchi stew with rice cakes plus. y/n- okay see you soon I have to go I am at the shop. Jessie- ok bye be careful y/n see you.

I grabbed my purse, phone, and the key and walked outside and into the store. and got inside the flower store. when I walked in the blissful scent of all the flowers hit me at one I took a deep breath and walked to the lady at the front. y/n- can I have one medium bundle of daisies and yellow tulip also one medium bundle of lilies and buttercups, please. lady- sure here you go ma'am that would be a total of 15dollar. As I was standing at the counter I felt like someone was watching me again so I turn around a see a man in all black walk away. I get scared and quickly pay, get my stuff, and leave.

when I get in the car I quickly lock the and just sit there when I see the man from earlier when I was in the store hand a lady some roses. what is wrong with me why do I keep thinking that someone is watching me or fallowing on me like who would do I am so stupid *sighs* anyway let's get going.

I listen to some music as I reach mr.lee's house, he has a small pot of flowers in front of his door and a small wind chime hanging from the side of the roof, I take the daisies and tulip bundle and head to the door, I ring the bell and hear mr.lee's old voice saying "come in the door is open" I walk into the house a see mr.lee reading in his rocking chair, his house is small, full of books, and smells like vanilla as usual. mr.lee- oh my it's you y/n I haven't seen you since the last month how have you been. I bow to sho respect, y/n- I have been great, I brought you some flower your favorite, how have you been? mr.lee- oh I have been good you still remember my favorite flowers ( moves his hand telling me to sit down). y/n- of course, how could I forget, I grin. mr.lee- well your not the only one with great memory (he get up a brings a bag and hands it to me ) happy late birthday. y/n- oh mr.lee you shouldn't have thank you so much and also I came to say goodbye jin Hyung came and wants me to move in with him in the city. mr.lee- oh my you have gotten so big moving with your brother i remember when you were just a little princess. we talked for a while, mr.lee brought some tea for me, after some time I say goodbye and hug him and leave.

after a few minutes, I reach mrs.kim's store, i can see her from the my care because of the glass door of the restaurant. she is wearing her usual brown apron with Lillies at the bottom.

I grab my purse, phone, keys, and the bundle of flowers and head inside the restaurant. as i walk in and bow, mrs.kim greats me with the most warm smile and a hug. mrs.kim- so my little angle is leaving huh.. y/m- yes how did you know ( i hand her the flowers). mrs.kim- i had called your mom to wish you a happy birthday yesterday, but you weren't home, and she told me about your surprise. anyway, happy late birthday ( goes to the restorator and brings behind a box) here is your gift. y/n- mrs.kim you didn't have too, but may I open it. mrs.kim go ahead it your anyway. I open it and its two mugs one had a Lilly and half of a heart and the other has a buttercup and the other half of the heart. y/n- there beautiful thank you so much. mrs.kim- no problem but remember to drink with your soulmate in these mugs okay. we both laugh, we walk to a table after I order the food for Jessie and me to go. we talk a lot till the food is ready and I get up to say goodbye. As I am about to open the door to leave I see the same SUV drive out of the parking lot, I think to myself I might just be a coincidence, right? I take a deep breath and get in the car and drive to Jessie's place.

Jessie walks out of the house as I pull up, I take the food and get out of the car. jessie- yahh your 15mins late i am starving, y/n- sorry there was traffic, and its the last time I am bringing you food so appreciate it. Jessie- don't say that it makes me sad ( she frowns ). I run up to her and hug her lets enjoy it while I am here and I will visit you often okay. we both walk-in and sit the living room in front of the tv and get ready to eat. Jessie- the usual, y/n- you bet. we start eating and watching k-drama. after we finished the food and the show we went to the backyard.

we go so the swings that are hanging in the back tree right behind the beautiful garden Jessie's aunt made ( Jessie lives alone but her aunt lives a few door down the block and comes by often and work with her on stuff like the garden).

we both sit down on the tree and start to cry... Jessie- it feels like yesterday when we first met the school and we first sang here... y/n- I know right.

hours past and we just sit there in the swings and cry and talk until I get a call from jin. oh, crap its 6:45 I need to go. I hug Jessie and we say out last goodbyes...

I get home and pull up the driveway. as soon as i get out of the car jin come outside. jin- lets go were late y/n ( he pointed to his car) I already put all of your stuff in and your backpack is in the front seat. ( he gets in the car). I run to mom with my hands full of the gift I got and give her one last hug and then run to the car.

after a while we reach the airport and meet up with suga.

suga- you guys are late come on!

jin- how can you expect y/n to be on time.

suga- well your right.

y/n- yah! I am right here!

we go through all the checking stuff and eventually get inside the plane, we all sit down, i am at the window and jin in the middle with suga on the side. its been literally 15mins since we took off and suga is already asleep and jin is falling asleep to. i turn to the window and think to myself about what will it like in the city, what will my new school look like, I sense my eyes start to feel heavy. how will everyone be like, will i meet the one....... those are my thoughts as i drift of to dream land.

hope you enjoyed the second chapter, will y/n meet the one, also the view that y/n sees on the plane beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.3K 36
This story is inspired/ or halfly taken from this story named"My husband and son doesn't like me because I'm fat and a nerd" from you tube "ITS MY M...
26K 761 16
A girl who acts tough all the time but spends most of the overthinking the most minor stuff ever, acts like she's doesn't give a damn about anyone bu...
80.8K 3.4K 59
An Adventure was about to start. But not just a normal adventure, an EXOtic Adventure. She was chosen to live with EXO-M for 3 years. She didn't th...